Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nightsorceress

Max smiled at her words and lightly rubbed her back as he guided them down the small corridor towards the kitchen. "Cup of tea or something stronger my love."

Max smiled as they walked, entering the kitchen he prepared a tea for them both and began to whistle as he did so. Everything was set for the day and nerves were there but to hide them.

Lily watched as he made the tea. She was so in love with him she couldn't help but watch him. She could believe in two days he would be hers

Lily smiled when he kissed her then watched as he sat down. "thank you for the tea" she took a sip then reached a crossed the table and took his hand in hers. "so after we are married would like to perhaps try to have children?"

"how long do you want to wait before we start trying to kids" Lily was ready to be a mother, but if he wanted to wait she would respect that.

Max listened to her words, turning his hand to capture hers and squeeze it lightly he spoke softly. "Lily my love we have the rest of our lives together, no rush for children."

"i know my love and i know. Its just i don't know part of me is excited to have a baby sooner rather than later is all. But i can wait." Lily smiled softly at her soon to be husband.

Max sighed softly as he heard her questioning words, his hand lightly squeezing hers as he spoke. "No Lily I will get Marie to do it but I am not all that hungry."

"you know i don't mind cooking for, i mean what else am i am suppose to do when you work all day?" Lily questioned softly. She always had something to do and now that she had nothing she was kind of bored.

"so your saying i still can't talk you into getting married tonight" Lily teased. She took another sip of her tea. She felt so happy, and so alive in these moments with him. She couldn't imagine ever being happy with out him. Lily tucked her long raven colored hair behind her ear as she waited for an answer.

Max smiled at her words and reaching for her hand gave it a gentle squeeze before finishing his tea. Words softly spoken before leaving the room. "Lily I will be soon enough, gotta go talk to one of my knights so you can start preparing the meal."

Lily got up and came up behind him wrapping her arms around him "and what you like to eat tonight, and do not say you do not care."

Max had already left the room , talking with his best knight about tomorrow only. It was something he wanted to do and with his trusty horse given the right treatment today he smiled as he entered the house again. Whistling softly as he casually walked back towards the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom