Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nightsorceress

Lily smiled softly. She was so happy to be home with him again. She just couldn't help but think who and why someone would do this.

Max smiled and softly kissed across her forehead, relaxing back on the bed as he mused as to why they had done it to him. He partly knew and some day they might own up to it but for now he would enjoy each day he could with her.

"maybe tomorrow i will have enough strength to get out of bed for a little while" Lily said softly with some hope in her voice.

"maybe you can show me the gardens that you are so fond of" Lily knew he enjoyed walking through the gardens and she wanted to see for herself the place that he loved.

Max smiled at her words and let his lips softly trace down one cheek to the corner of her mouth, his words whispered. "Would love to do that, so maybe you should rest with me to get the strength you need."

"but i am resting." Lily said almost whinny, but cutely. she knew he meant she needed to sleep. But she couldn't help but tease him a little bit.

Lily smiled as she sank down further with him. Sleep took her quickly. It wasn't until the wee hours of the morning that she a woke to hear a frantic pounding on the bed room door.

Marie couldn't wait for the king to answer. She flung open the door still in her night clothes "my king, please wake. Outside the gate. the crowned prince of your sworn enemy has come under a white flag. He needs to speak with you." Marie said in a rush of breath

Max felt like he had barely rested his body and eyes when he heard the commotion, meeting Marie's gaze he waved her off and eased his body out from under Lily's. Dressing he descended the stairs and made sure that he could enter to at least the large lounge area. His words cutting the air harshly as he entered the room. "Say your piece now."

The man walked over to the King. He looked Maximus in the eyes "some years ago my sister was kidnapped as i am sure you were aware. She was a child at the time. It wasn't till recently were learn that she had come to your land and sold into slavery. I believe now she works in house hold." The man said bluntly with a bit of anger "her name is Lillian and i have come to bring her home"

Max listened to his words and chuckled softly at the last few, two of his best knights were standing off to the side and one moved quite fast with sword in hand no sooner he began to speak. "Yes Lily is in a household, this one and will be married to me very soon. You have no chance of her returning home so leave now and do not come back."

The Prince was taken back "marry you! what kind of sick game are you playing now. If you think this is means to an end to the fight you are wrong. It will only be a cause of another one." As angry as the prince was, and how he wanted to tear this place a part looking for his sister, he did not. He rode in under a white flag a sign of peace and he had to much honor to break that.

Max spoke calmly. "Yes Lily and I are getting married. You are welcome to talk to her perhaps even attend the wedding but highly doubt you could change her mind."

The prince stared at the king for a long moment "yes, take me to my sister...Please" Her almost seemed nervous to meet her. It had been years, would she even remember him.

Max heard his words and grinned as he left the room only to enter the kitchen, Marie took the prince upstairs and knocked on the door opening it slowly at first.

(did max come up to? if not he might want to i mean isn't he afraid that this guy might be a lair lol.)

Lily had been waiting nervously. Not knowing what was happen or why.

((thats fine, i agree. i am just trying to think of ideas for the plot. do you have any ideas. go a head PM me if you do))

The months had progressed and the wedding day had been postponed twice but with her recovery full the work was well underway in preparation for the big day. Gardens were meticulously cared for, front lawn mowed several times and all knight's along with their horses even got their equipment totally remade. Max sat behind his large oak desk sipping his morning coffee, contemplating the day that would take place only three days from now. Every thing had been planned to his knowledge but later today he would make it sure was ready.

It took lily longer than she hoped but she got better. She was so happy that she did she was able to plan their wedding. She hoped it was everything they both wanted.

AS the day drew to a close Lily went to check on Max. It seemed to be locked away in his office. She gently knock on the door.

Max heard the knock at the door, his feet moving the chair back as he stood up and casually walked across to it. Opening it his eyes met hers as he spoke. "Lily do you want another tour of the gardens."

Back
Top Bottom