Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake rolled his eyes. "I can put it on when we take our bath. But I figured you wouldn't want clothes on during bath time." He said quietly but Amy could totally hear, "Ew guys. Really stop. Just...no..." She acted grossed out.

"Oh shut up. That's what you get for living with me. You don't like it tough. I have to deal with Luke, so we are even." Jake chuckled and thanked Adri for telling him he looked good.

His eyes closed briefly when she kissed his back. He loved the little things like that, that she did. "Thanks baby." Amy asked Adri about Fashion week and Jake did a few laps with Max following him before talking to Luke a bit. It honestly was pretty cute with the dog following his owner in the pool. Amy smiled as she watched them. "Max is just the best dog. He is Owen's buddy and Jake's. He's definitely a member of this family." Owen nuzzled into Adri but didn't like he couldn't see anything going on so he fussed a bit until he could watch everything. Jake looked over at Adri. "Need me to do anything?"

Adri laughed and looked at Amy, "I'm sorry I can't keep my hands off of your fit handsome brother." She would have said something about Amy not being able to keep her hands off of luke but that would probably be too much for Jake to handle.

Adir told her about Fashion Week and explained the Fashion Week drama. She adjusted Owen so she walk aying with his head on her breast to get him calm but that didn't work. She tried to keep Owen's face covered but that was the source of the problem. She pulled it back to his shoulders for now but he would get covered back up when he fell asleep again.

"Unless you have a baby sized sunhat, I don't think you can help." She told Jake. "I might take him to the shade soon while you swim your laps."

Jake wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Jake listened to Adri talk about the Fashion Week drama. She knew part of it but not all of it. She told her next time she should go along to help out with drama. She was only teasing but imagined how fun it would have been.

He tried to think of a way let Owen be happy but keep him out of the sun. It was hard for him to come up with an idea then he got out of the idea and grabbed another towel and a pool noodle. He rigged up the noodle and towel so Owen could lay on the raft between the ladies and still check stuff out but the towel kept the sun off of him like an umbrella. It kept Owen pretty happy as he tried to move his legs.

"There now you can hang out and he's happy." He kissed Adri before starting his laps. Luke hung onto the raft making small talk.

"Next time you will be with us. It was just such late timing. I wanted mom to be there and I know dad could have handled Owen on his own but I could t risk it. He's a little rusty when it come to babies. By next fashion week, Owen will be old enough to travel and we can rent out a huge suite and all stay together. It will be a lot of fun." Adri promised.

She smiled at Jake's contraption, "Thank you Boo." She told him and closed her eyes to sunbathe.

When Jake went back to swimming she turned her attention to the two new love birds, "How did you two do while we were away?" She asked curiously.

Amy was excited that Adri said she could go to the next one. She was only kidding but if Adri insisted they all be there next time then she would be. The whole fashion and modeling thing seemed so fascinating to Amy. She didn't know much about it until Adri came into her brother's life but she was really glad to be getting a sister like her.

Jake did his laps and Luke smiled at Adri, "We did just fine."

"Luke got a lot of practice in if he ever needed to take care of Owen on his own or if he became a father." She smiled and winked at him.

"That is NOT happening for awhile." He meant the father thing and not so much the Owen thing.

"Luke's taking me out later tonight." Amy smiled at Luke. He was a bit of a macho man that it was a bit hard being so romantic and loving. Instead he was a bit awkward. Once Jake was done with his laps Luke and he tossed a nerf football back and forth a bit. Amy looked at Adri and told her that he was a bit awkward but it was kind of cute. She wondered if her brother was awkward or romantic. Luke showed he was there but didn't do anything cute or romantic. She couldn't picture him buying a coat she wore or anything like that.

Jake kept looking over to check on Owen who was just chill and almost back asleep. This could easily be his forever and he was quite alright with that.

"Well we weren't supposed to have an Owen for a while but you see how this worked out. You never know." Adri teased and shrugged her shoulder. "Jake might beat you up though." She laughed.

She rubbed Owen's back when he started to move and saw Jake look over to check on him. "You keep looking over here like I'm doing something wrong. Play your game. He's fine." She laughed. She moved Owen so he was sitting up and he could look around.

"What's wrong Baby Boo?" She bounced him on her lap and kissed his forehead. "Did you have a good few months with your grandparents and aunt? Did you?" She smiled at him and kissed his neck which made him smile.

"True..." Amy thought about Jake and Owen. She realized that could easily happen to her and Luke too. They both partied after fights. That made her a bit uneasy and nervous. "Jake would kill him. No doubt." Amy giggled at the thought.

Jake stuck his tongue out at Adri. "No I'm just making sure you don't need help. Most women get mad for uninvolved fathers here I am concerned when my boy cries and you give me crap." He laughed and tossed the ball right in front of the raft making it splash Adri and laughed a bit before going after the ball.

Amy told Owen and Adri that his aunt and grandparents loved having him for a few weeks and would take him again any time. "The older he gets the more fun he is." She tickled his tummy.

Jake's phone rang and he jumped out the pool and saw Dana White's face. He answered it walking towards the house to hear better.

Adri stuck her tongue out at Jake in retaliation to him almost splashing her and Owen. "If you get chlorine on this baby I am passing him to his aunt and drowning you." She threatened.

She heard a phone ringing and was kind of glad when it wasn't hers. Having it be Jake's wasn't any easier though. She hoped he was being called away but if he was they would manage. As far as she knew after the people magazine, she was free until next month which was only a week away but it was better than nothing.

"I got good news. I got the Sports Illustrated Cover. I have no idea where we are shooting. It's going to be amazing though. And People Magazine is coming over and they want the family. So you guys might be in the magazine. If you aren't comfortable with it then I am sure they won't use pictures with you guys in them."

When Jake came back outside, everyone looked over at him, "What's up Doc?" Adri asked.

Jake wiggled his eyebrows at her. "Promise?" He kind of wanted to splash him just a little just to see what Adri would in fact do.

Amy smiled at Adri, "That is amazing. Jake I'm sure is excited about Sports Illustrated. And that is really cool about People. I don't mind being in a magazine. People is a good magazine." She turned to Luke, "I better not be in Enquirer or I will beat your ass." She said sternly and he just chuckled and said okay.

Jake looked pissed off and annoyed when he returned from the house. He climbed back in the pool after tossing his phone on a chair. His head shook a bit as he walked over to the raft. "Oh nothing, just got the call from Dana...for my next fight already..." Luke looked at him surprised he hadn't heard rumors anything about it.

"So who is it and when Jake?"

He shrugged and looked disappointed. "Just Ronaldo Souza. In UFC 200. Which is not till July so we have time to train good."

Jake light up, "No fucking way! UFC 200? Main event?"

"Co main event." Jake looked at Adri. "Baby this is huge. Souza is number 2. If I win I get bigger pay out."

"Not to mention it's UFC 200 so everyone and their grandma is going to being watching!" Luke chimed in.

She was a little annoyed that he came out upset, again. He could always just be happy and tell them instead of playing his little joke but she went with it and smiled at him, "That's great Boo. You're getting closer and closer to the top." She was happy for him and if Owen knew what was going on he would be happy too.

"I think Owen has had enough sun today. She passed him to Amy and got off of the raft. She got out of the pool and took Owen again. She set him on a bouncer in the kitchen and stayed with him until he fell asleep. She grabbed a baby monitor and took it outside.

"You have four months to train up and beat number two. I am sure you can do it. When is Dana going to announce it? Don't you have to be there for that line up press conference. Give the fans something to talk about before the big show."

Jake was slowly getting to the top and Adri was successful as well. They were doing great in their careers together. "Thanks Q." He smiled at her.

He went to the edge of the pool to give Owen a kiss before she took him inside. The guys went back to throwing the ball around when she took him inside. Jake splashed Amy with the ball a few times. She got annoyed and tried hitting him with it but missed and he just laughed, "I taught you to throw better than that."

Jake looked up when Adri came out. "Well love, he is still waiting for Souza to accept. Which he assumes he will. Then probably within a few weeks he will announce it and yeah he wants me there for a press conference. All the fighters for 200 will be involved." Jake looked down a moment. "Depending on how this fight goes I could get a title shot earlier than I thought. Or if I lose I could be fighting my way back up."

Luke looked at Jake, "You're not going to lose. But it also will depend how fights go up till 200 and even after. They believe you have potential or they wouldn't have picked you of all people for 200."

Jake nodded a bit, Luke was right but it was still hard to say what could happen. He moved over to Adri and puckered his lips.

"Not that far though right? You are number three so you would just stay where you are right?" She asked curiously. She had no idea how ranks worked when the fighter lost. She knew if they won they became whatever number they beat and the person they beat gets bumped down a number. She figured if Jake lost he just stayed where he was.

She walked into the pool and pulled her bottoms out of her butt under the water. "I'm sure you'll do great Boo. And if you don't we will still love you and still support you." She put her hand on his waist and kissed his cheek.

She kissed him when she saw his puckered lips and she rubbed her lips together. "You should grow a manbun." She said softly and smiled at him but Luke was more of the lumberjack looking guy. "No, you should grow a manbun." She to Luke. "And a beard. Facial hair is so hot right now. And you have the face to pull it off." She smiled at Luke and hopped on Jake's back. "Or we can bet on Jake, if he wins you grow a beard and your hair, if he doesn't you don't have too." She laughed and whispered to Jake, "Now you have to win."

"I shouldn't. I shouldn't be bumped down. But they won't probably give me another shot at number two for a while. They would make me fighter lower fighters until I prove myself worthy for another shot." He let out a sigh and hoped that wouldn't be the case.

Jake smiled a bit. "Thank you baby."

He gave her a look about the man bun. "Woah wait. Do you mean facial hair is in right now or do you mean you think facial hair is hot? Do you not think I'm hot cause I don't have facial hair? I could grow some." His hands rubbed her legs as she jumped on his back. He shook his head. "Oh yes. Me winning or losing is all based on Luke and his manbun and facial hair."

Amy looked Luke over, "You would look pretty sexy with facial hair. Manbun...hmmm I don't know." Luke looked back and forth. "Do I get a say in this? In my own hair?"

Jake jumped up and then fell into the water bringing Adri with him. He resurfaced and laughed a bit.

"That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world would it? I mean at least you're fighting. There are guys that will never get the chance to prove themselves. They just expect more from you and when they think you have learned your lesson you will be forgiven and you can try again." She kissed his bicep.

"Both. But Jake is getting tattoos." She flashing her ring finger. "It's only fair that Amy gets to oogle at some Lumbersexual man meat." She laughed at Jake, "I already know you are going to win. It's an easy bet to make." She said and kissed his neck. She nodded her head to what Amy said and frowned at Luke, "Of course not. Amy has final say in everything you do from now on." She stuck her tongue out at him.

She gasped when Jake fell back and caught her breath before she went under. When she came up, she splashed Jake. "Ass." She lunged forward to take him back under the water and tried to hold him down as long as she could but that was a lot of muscle to push down.

Adri made a very valid point. There were guys who would dream of just fighting in the UFC but he was there. He needed to be a bit more thankful. "I am pretty lucky." And he didn't just mean that towards the fighting but also his family.

"Ew Adge. Really Lumbersexual man meat?" He shook his head but Amy loved the term. Jake looked back at her. "You'd always bet that'd win wouldn't you?" He gave her a quick kiss before looking at Luke, "It's true brother. Once you're in love your say doesn't mean shit. The faster you learn that the easier your life will be."

Jake laughed, "You love my ass," and when she pushed him under he took a quick breath but wrapped her in his arms and just stood up lifting her out of the water. "I will throw you." He warned, "You better be nice. Remember I'm stronger than you and fight for a living."

"Of course. You're my champion." She smiled at him and kissed him one more time.

"Barely." She teased to loving his ass. She laughed when he lifted her up and rolled her eyes. "I have been taking kickboxing lessons. Give me a few months and I am sure I will be able to beat you up." She taunted. "I may not be able to pick you up but I am able to take you down." She wrapped her legs around him so he couldn't throw her.

"Just remember at the end of every beat down I still love you and I will cuddle you until you feel better." She teased.

Jake loved the fact she called him her champion. It was nice hearing he could fail and she'd still stand by his side. She really was the one he wanted when things got hard. "You know George St Pierre only lost two fights his entire career? He was 25-2. I could be the next GSP."

"Ooo you know kickboxing. Baby I know Mixed Martial Arts. That's a variety of fighting techniques and dirty fighting isn't one of them." He gave her a look. "Oh whatever. You wish you could beat me. But I can cuddle and love on you when you lose too."

With the two of them being playful Luke climbed on the raft with Amy who thought her brother and Adri were adorable. Luke and Amy held hands and relaxed.

Jake turned things serious and spoke just above a whisper where only she could hear. His arms wrapped around her holding her up. "If I never made it to the UFC I'd never had met you and fell in love with you. If I fail or can't fight anymore you'd still love me? Be my sugar mama?" He smiled a bit. He did still worry about being the best for Adriana and Owen.

"Your words about fighters not ever making it to the UFC really got to me. I want to help other fighters. Maybe we can give away tickets so they can at least come watch fights or a work out session."

"I could learn MMA." She splashed him and heard Luke blow her off behind her. "What like it's hard?" She said quoting Elle Woods from Legally Blonde. "I can do anything Jake can do. He may be able to do it a little bit bett but only because he has had more time to practice than I did."

She thought about it and tapped her pointer finger on her chin, "If you fail or can't fight any more I know you and Luke will open up a gym somewhere and train the next generation of UFC fighters. So yes, I will happily be your sugar mama but only until you got on your feet int he gym business world." She spiked up his hair and kissed him. "I will be a top model soon enough with a top model income. You have nothing worry about. You can retire early if you want." She laughed and kissed him again.

"You could do that but how is that helping other fighters?" She asked. "You said that when you become champion you want to open a gym. Why are you waiting until you become champion?" She looked down and back up at him, "Why wait until you can't fight anymore or fail at fighting to do something you really want to do? We can cut the People Magazine paycheck in half and you can put half towards opening up a gym and the other half can go to the wedding. If you wait to open the gym then who knows how long it can take to take off. Do it now while you are on your high moment and then when you do reach a low point you have a back up. Just like I was thinking of going to school. I know I don't have a lot of time right now but let's face it. My body won't always be on point like this. If I get pregnant I won't be able to do Sport Illustrated or Vogue or other fashion thing unless they are for expecting mothers. And that would be okay but it's not something that will keep me on top. I can go to college and get a business degree and not use it until I need it. It's something we should think about doing for our futures. And for the right price I will manage your gym."

Luke chipped in, "Nope. That's mine. Jake is mine and I already have the degree and the management, particularly gym management, expertise."

Adri rolled her eyes, "Fine, so you're better off with Luke, whatever but you get what I am saying?"

Jake gave her a look when she pulled Elle Woods' quote. "Wow really? Yeah it is really hard. Otherwise everyone would be champion. But hell if you want to train. I'll watch you and Rousey fight." Luke shook his head, "Do not do that to her. You are evil." He chuckled a bit.

"Baby...I love you. I love you for everything you just said. But what if I lose everything and am completely on bottom?" Her mother said they hadn't hit bottom yet and that's kind of what he was wondering.

"What I was thinking was giving out a work out/training session. That would help fighters. If I was trying to make it big and GSP offered a training session I would have been all over that. But I get what you are saying about not waiting." He thought a moment. "But don't you think we're kind of busy for me to be opening a gym. That's a lot of work and if I'm training...that's kind of why I was thinking a different time." Jake had no idea she wanted to go to school. "You want to go to school for a business degree?" His hand rubbed her back as he held onto Adri. "You'll always look beautiful and sexy babe."

He looked at Luke when he fought for the spot at his gym. "But Luke...she is a hell of a lot better to look at than you are...but she is expensive. I've hired her before." Jake gave her a small kiss. "You know it could be a family thing. There could be a spot for chicks to work out and then we could train fighters and everyone could work there. But I would have to find the right place for it and this may sound selfish but I'd want to design it from the ground up." Damn now she put a thought in his head and he's going to be thinking abut this gym.

"We will dig our way out then." She laughed and shook her head. She didn't know why he was asking. Of course they would find their way out, but she didn't know what her mother told him and that he was talking about the deep down bottom where they couldn't see the sky anymore.

"You could do that while you build your gym and then when you have your gym you can move the program to your gym. Or you can build your gym and then start doing that. It would be a great way to make money for the people that want to pay to have that great workout experience and then for the guys that really want to learn but can't afford to take classes you can have like a Fight Club on Tuesday nights or something. Just remember, you don't talk about Fight Club." She giggled. "You aren't opening it right now. You have to find a location first and do a lot of things before the gym is open. I mean what do you do when you finish training? You come home and eat high protein meals. You're getting a new assistant right? I'm sure you'll be able to handle it." She shrugged her shoulder.

"Chicks don't need a special spot to work out. They can work out with the men." She told him. "If you're doing all of that then you are going to need the full two million." She laughed. She would happily give it to him to achieve his goals. They had money in the wedding account already. She was putting money in it and he would start putting money in it soon.

She may not understand why he was asking but she was right, they'd dig themselves out. They'd make it. He really believed that.

"But that's what I mea, finding a location. Interior design. Equipment. That kind of thing. And I meant a place to work out where MMA training isn't happening."

"But us girls like to watch guys work out." Amy replied with a smile.

Jake rolled his eyes and then smiled proudly to the Fight Club reference. "And that ladies and gents is one of the reasons why I love this woman." He kissed her softly. "But how do you know about Fight Club?"

Adri made good points and it was something they could look into. "I would have Lucas to help. And no. Absolutely not. We aren't using the People money. That is money we are making together. It should go towards the wedding. Or house or something like that."

"I hope my new assistant doesn't find me as attractive as my last one." He winked at her.

"Get a relator to help you. I know you aren't going to design that gym by yourself or decorate it by yourself. You'll have my help and Amy's and Luke's and Jake equipment? Do you have any idea how many company's would kill to give you some stuff to try out for your gym and then give you an amazing deal because you're Jake Daniels? Will it be tough or stressful yes. Maybe you should wait until after UFC 200 but I think you'll find it will be easier once you start building it and making decisions."

"Exactly." She said agreeing to what Amy said. She liked to watch Jake work out and build all of those muscles.

"I know things. And I have three brothers who played fight club." She winked at him.

"We don't even know when we are getting married Boo. And we don't need another house." She said softly. And rubbed his cheek, "Okay fine a million to the gym and the rest to the wedding."

She laughed and shook her head, "Better not. Your new assistant is going to have a dick. I am gone to often and assistants are around too much. Your new assistant will be a male."

"I already have companies wanting to send me stuff babe but I want to pick out the best. I do have a vision for it. I don't want it in the city. I want out of the limits a bit with training outside. With the big tractor tires. I don't just want fighters to be able to train but any athlete." He rubbed her side. He loved her support though.

"I should make that a rule." He mentioned referring to the Fight Club rule.

"It doesn't matter when we are getting married that money is going to the wedding. End of discussion about." Luke gave a face like 'uh oh.' "I will get money from 200 so I can use that. I do some research and plan on a budget. I want that money to go to the wedding. If we have some left over then we can talk but as of for now no."

"No...I may not hire a male. Sorry. It tends to not work. And they'd probably be gay. So no. Not happening." He sjook his head.

"Fine money goes to the wedding. A budget for the gym right? Not for the wedding. We don't need a wedding budget." She said softly. He was not going to budget her perfect wedding. Perfect weddings were expensive. She was ready to pay the price and he should be too.

"There is nothing wrong with having a gay man work for you. He is a normal person."

She and Jake started liking each other because they were around each other all the time. He was always in her head, at first just for work but then being depraved of male attention, because her boss enforced a no dating rule and because he was a macho man that no guys really wanted to be around, limited her options in the dating world. It would happen again with a female assistant and if she thought she was getting a piece of Jake, Adri was firing her.

"Fine then I'm getting a straight male assistant and we can see how much you like that." She said back. It might be a little hard to find a straight male assistant that was up to date with current fashion trends and what not but she would do it to prove a point.

"Right budget for the gym. I don't need to have a crazy expensive gym. But the wedding needs to be a bit with in reason babe." Jake was all for her having everything she wanted for their wedding but they didn't need to be poor either after. "I say if we can't have a 2 million dollar wedding we need to cut back a bit. Plus whatever you already have saved."

Jake shook his head. "Nothing is wrong with a gay person working for me. I just don't want hit on period. But just like most straight men won't know a lot about fashion, gay men probably don't know a lot about MMA." He shrugged like it was no big deal. "That's all."

He couldn't help but smile and chuckle a bit. "Baby you are adorable when you are possesive and jealous. I already have an idea on who to hire but you may need to help this person. And he is a straight dude. And you love him." He grinned.

"Oh baby. We need to figure what we want to do for our mothers for mother's day." Jake could careless about his own but her mother deserve the best.

Back
Top Bottom