Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

They cuddled with Max for a little bit and she sent a text to her agent letting him know that they would do People and she would do TeenVogue, if they wanted her, and he already knew she wanted SI but she told him again because she was excited about it. She posted a picture of the four of them to SnapChat and Instagram to let everyone know she loved her growing family.

She kissed Jake and relaxed in his arms. "Do you want to hold him?" She asked and rubbed Owen's back. "We probably shouldn't sleep all day with him. He won't sleep tonight." She said softly but didn't really care to wake him up. He was cute when he slept and when he woke up on his own he did really big stretches and sometimes during the stretches he would fart and it was kind of cute, but kind of gross at the same time.

"I love you Boo." She said softly. She kissed the top of Owen's head. "I was thinking, we could buy stock in Disney and Apple and who knows what else in Owen's name that way when he is older and it's worth a fortune he can spend it on college or whatever else he wants to do."

"We still doing the lip syncing show?" Jake really thought that sounded fun. "I think it would help show the world how much you love me and how badly you'd lose." He teased.

Jake kissed Adri back. "You can hold him babe. I had him all day yesterday. Literally until bedtime. Unless you want a break." He kissed her cheek and then Owen's head. "He's sleeping how he normally would. But I see your point. I can wake him up. He loves it when I blow raspberries on his belly. He just smiles and tries to laugh. Can't wait to hear it."

"I love you Q. That sounds like a good idea. We can do that for all our kids. My goal though is take make enough money myself that they are set." He watched Owen and ran his fingertips up and down her arm.

"What was up with Mr. Max when O was crying?"

"I'm not sure. I haven't heard anything about it. I think once we cancelled they moved to their next couple. We can try for next season though." She smiled and kissed his forehead, "You're so cute when you're cocky. It's too bad you'd lose. I'd hate to make you cry Boo." She laughed.

"Then I will hold him forever." She rubbed his soft cheek and lightly pulled the binky out of his mouth to wake him up. It took him a little while to realize he wasn't sucking on anything. He frowned and moved around and slowly opened his eyes. There was a little whine but he didn't outright cry because Adri was bouncing him to keep him calm.

"Hi baby Boo." She smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

"I don't know but I don't like his judgmental eyes." She smiled at Max and let Owen hold her finger. She pinched his cheeks together and tried to get him to smile for her.

"I'm not cocky. I'm just speaking the truth. You wouldn't make me cry cause I'd win, so maybe tears of job." He rolled his eyes at her. "I kicked your butt when we wrestled, the last time I checked."

"You are mean, just taking out his bink." He shook his head. "I've noticed to calm him down if you rub the bridge of his nose he will settle down. It relaxes him." Jake smiled at Adri and Owen. He honestly could stay in bed all day with them. "We should have a family shirtless day in bed after one of us or both of us come home from places. I like this."

Max put his head on Adri's leg. Owen smiled and nuzzled his face into Adri. Jake chuckled a bit. "Turn him on his back babe or hold him up." When Owen's belly was revealed, Jake blew a raspberry on his belly and Owen smiled that turned into a silent laugh it seemed. Owen started making noises and blowing bubbles. Jake laughed. "You trying to blow raspberries like dad?" He attacked Owen with kisses on his cheek. Owen smiled again and tried to move away but couldn't get too far. He was rolling on his side now, almost onto his stomach or back.

"We gotta work on that rolling over thing. Maybe we should teach Max too. Maybe Owen would do it then." Jake chuckled and laid back again.

"That was wrestling. I'm going to kick your butt at lipsyncing." She smiled at him, "I have a few tricks up my sleeve so you can bring out the big guns but remember my guns are so much bigger."

"Then we would have a family shirtless day once a month. And you just like to see me topless." She laughed and looked down at Owen. "Let's start with getting Owen to do it and then if you want to teach Max how to roll over you go for it Boo. He has learned all the tricks I am happy with though." She scratched behind his ear and made some space between herself and Jake.

She laid Owen down on his tummy and rubbed his back, "But we can do some tummy time to get his muscles all nice and big. And then Daddy can hold you while Mommy goes to grab her pizza."

Jake flexed his arm and looked at it then Adri. "Really let's see your guns. Cause mine are pretty big." He flexed the other arm. "Damn I do look kinda good."

"I'm find with once a month. And that is not the only reason. It is a plus. But I honestly like being shirtless myself. I mean I do get to work shirtless. That is kind of nice. Hell you get to work topless some. I prefer that you don't. I like to be the only one seeing you topless but..." Jake shrugged. "I get the real thing." He kissed her softly.

Jake watched Owen on his tummy. "Tell mommy you already have nice big muscles." He looked at Adri. "Will you do your man a favor? I don't want pizza but some of those pretzel twists in the pantry and a smoothie would be great." He smiled at her. "Please?" Owen rolled on his side and tried to get to his back. "I don't think he wants on his tummy Q."

She flexed her arms which looked like twigs next to his logs but she had some muscle definition to her. "Whatever." She rolled her eyes and poked her arm.

"Exactly and you remember that. At the end of the day, you get the real thing." She kissed him back and moved towards the edge of the bed. "I'll think about it." She said about getting the pretzel. She watched Owen on his tummy with a smile. "If he doesn't want to be on his tummy he can roll over to his back. Thirty more seconds and then you can pick him up. This is important for his developmental growth."

She grabbed the pretzels first and put them in a paper towel and then she got her plate of pizza. she zapped it for thirty seconds and took it out. She grabbed two powerades out of the pantry and she grabbed a water bottle. Since she couldn't carry all of this up by herself, she put it on a serving tray and walked it upstairs. She handed him a powerade and the pretzels. She set her plate on the bed and her drinks on the end table. She put the tray on the ground and got up on the bed.

"You want to watch TV?" She asked and pulled the remote of out her night stand drawer. She turned the tv on the all on and let him flip through the channels. "Please no ESPN."

Jake smiled in triumph about winning the argument about the guns.

"I'll remember it but it is sometimes a bit hard knowing dudes are drooling over your woman." He honestly hated to think what some guys did over the SI issue. He couldn't think about that though. She was doing what she loved and he was proud of her. "Kisses to remind me you are in fact the real thing and not a card board cut out would be acceptable." He smiled at her.

While Adri was downstairs, Jake moved his head to lay it on the bed by Owen. He played with him on his tummy for a few minutes. When Adri made it back up, Jake sat back against the pillows and got comfortable. Owen was fine and content where he was. Jake figured he'd let him stay on his tummy or side as long was happy. When he fussed he'd pick him up. Jake thanked Adri for bringing up his stuff. "Thanks baby."

Jake flipped through the channels and found a comedy movie to watch. "This okay?" He ate his pretzels and took a drink of his Powerade. "You drinking one of my Powerades?" Just then Owen moved from his tummy to his side then back to his tummy and back to his side then onto his back. "Babe...baby he just rolled over."

"Our powerades." She corr cited and nodded her head.

She took a bite of her pizza and chewed happily. She was aware of Owen but she wasn't paying attention to him too much. She was eating her pizza and watching the movie. When she looked down He was on his back. Her fingers were too greasy to pick him or touch him but she proud of him.

"Good job Baby Boo. Now you have to start walking so you can be a pro by the wedding." She smiled at Jake. "We can play baby Mozart while he sleeps to increase brain function and make him smarter. When he's old enough only feed him organic home made baby food instead of the stuff at the store. Stay away from McDonalds for as long as possible. I'm sure he's just going to eat what ever we eat but keep him eating healthy stuff. Non go meats and stuff, you know?"

Jake leaned over and kissed his head. "Good job big guy." He leaned back again and watched as he tried to roll back on his stomach. "Mozart is fine but I don't want him to be a classical music pansy. I want him to be smart like his mama but strong and athletic like his papa."

He eyeballed Adri's pizza. "I like how you say no junk for Owen as you eat pizza. I have pretzels." He took a bite of one. "He will eat healthy like us. I don't want him on candy or sweets. He can have cookies as a treat once in awhile. But we eat pretty well...most of the time. He can eat Chipotle with papa after fights." Jake smiled proudly.

When Owen started fussing cause he couldn't roll on his belly Jake chuckled. "What's wrong bud? Baby I think he has my anger issues..." He chuckled a bit and moved him to his belly and he stopped fussing.

"I may go find a tattoo artist to start on my shoulder piece this week. I want to get it done before I have to train again."

When Owen fussed again, Jake picked him up and let him chill in his arm. It was like he was watching tv with them.

She rolled her eyes, "I was fasting for three days. I need to build up my calorie intake. The occasional pizza won't hurt him, we just have to get it from the right place." She nodded to getting Chipotle with them after fights. "He wouldn't be there though, would he? That's kind of graphic for a kid."

She looked down at Owen and was going to help but Jake handled it. "When did Luke say you have to start training again?" She asked and took another bite of her pizza. "Maybe when Owen is old enough to hold a pencil he can write his name on your leg or something. Might be cute."

She smiled at Jake and Owen and crossed her legs. She grabbed her Powerade and took a sip. "People might come this week, I'm not sure." She told him. "You should see the clothes I got Owen though. He's going to look handsome when he can fit them."

"Baby I'm picking on you." He kissed her temple. "No he won't watch the fights until he's older. Maybe a teenager?" He shrugged. "Not for awhile that's for sure."

Jake bounced Owen a bit. "He wants to start next week. But if I get started on the tattoo we can do other things than sparing. I could just run and lift and look at tapes." He thought about her idea. "You know I kind of thought about that. Or have him draw a picture but his name would be cool. We could have all the kids do that. You could even do that. I could have my whole family's name on me."

"I at first thought you meant people. Like family or something. Not People Magazine. It took me a minute. I was like who and when and why?" He chuckled at himself and shook his head. "I'm losing my mind. Why don't you show me. We can give the boys their stuff now."

Adri smiled at the idea of showing Jake everything. She finished her pizza and got off the bed. She washed her hands and went to her suitcase. She set it on the foot of the bed and unzipped it. She pulled out the blankets first and set them aside to be washed. Then she started pulling out little shirts and shorts and pants for the little guy for various stages, just so they were prepared when he started to grow.

She pulled out her favorite item which was a robe for when he was a toddler, "I couldn't resist. I saw the picture of Prince George and I died. He needs a robe and to go with it, two piece pajamas." She pulled them out her suitcase and laid them out on the bed. "I didn't get slippers because I don't know how big his feet will be and you have big feet so he might too." She shrugged her shoulder.

She pulle dout Max's toy and pulled the tags off before handing it over for him to chew on and destroy. She tickled Owen's nose with a plush teddy bear and made the bear give him kisses before setting it aside.

She pulled out the pair of Mui Mui shoes, "I got the ones I walked in. They were uncomfortable as hell but I figure, why not start a wall of all the shoes I have walked in. And these will be the first ones on that wall." She set the box aside and started pulling out clothes she bought for herself. She pulled out her candy bag and had a gummy bear from it. She handed Jake his watch box that he forgot on the table.

"And that is everything." She shook her head and rubbed her lips together. "I guess I can donate the suitcase to someone in need. I don't need it and won't need it anymore." All of the clothes she got for Owen needed to be washed so she took off the tags and started a pile for them.

Jake liked everything she got Owen. "That kid is so spoiled..." When Adri played with the bear with Owen he smiled. "Baby I love his smile. He's so cute when he smiles. He is cute all the time."

"Baby you hated those shoes..." He smiled and shook his head with a small eye roll. "It is a cool idea though. I'll give you that." He grabbed his watch and put it on his nightstand he will put it in a cedar box on his dresser.

"You said People wants to know or wedding plans? Do we have much? We may want to think about it babe." Jake laid Owen on bed on his back between his legs. Max sniffed him as Jake worked and stretched Owen's legs. "You want me to run his stuff down to the wash baby?"

"I did, because they are uncomfortable but I am never going to walk in these. I just need to figure out where I should my wall of shoes. We could always expand the closet..." She tested to see his reaction, "Or I can put them on my wall in my office." She added and rubbed her lips together. She shrugged her shoulder, "I'll figure it out."

She thought about what their wedding plans, "We can just say we are keeping it a secret or we can tell the truth and tell them we have been pretty busy lately and haven't had time to plan but we will start planning soon." She nodded her head, "That's a good answer and it's true. We are working on it, slowly, but we are working on it. We know we want a castle." She smiled at him happily.

"No I'll do it later." She said softly and got back on the bed. She put her feet up on the pile of clothes and tickled Owen's finger. "You're going to make him poop if you keep that up and I'm not changing it. I have laundry to do."

"We are not expanding the closet. Why not put it in your office. Or we can use one of the rooms for now for half of your fashion stuff and half my fight stuff. I think we do need a room of all our stuff. That or our offices can be that room for us." He shrugged. It was was just his opinion as he bit the inside of his lip.

Jake shrugged. "We can tell them the little we know. We did JUST get engaged like three weeks ago. We don't have to have the whole thing figured out." Sometimes coiples take a long time to plan their wedding. "We shoulddefinitely start looking at places they may be booked up for awhile."

He squinted his eyes at Adri. "If he poops I can change a diaper. It's a normal function. I did think about maybe taking him out in the pool. Wanna skinny dip with your boys?" Jake grinned at her. "We could even lounge on a raft." He made a goofy face at Owen before leaning down to give his face lots of kisses then he gave Adri's face a lot of kisses.

She made a face when he put a stop to her expanding the closet. They would need to eventually, she was going to out grow the closet. Then again they did live in a massive house. She could always turn one of the many bedrooms into a closet. She would die. It could be the room right next to their bedroom. She could have shelves built in to her shoes, purses, clothes and her jewelry and then Jake could have the walk in closet that attached to their room. She would have to butter him up big time to get something like that done but she did get that trench coat and she was sure he would agree to anything with that on.

She nodded her head to start looking for castles so it wouldn't be booked when they figured out the big day. "What if the castle I want doesn't have an opening until next year or the year after? Would you be okay with waiting that long?" She asked and rubbed her lips together. "Because when I find the perfect place nothing is going to top it."

She looked at Owen, "Is he old enough to be in the pool?" She asked curiously. "We don't even have those types of diapers. Boo he is not going to poop in that expensive ass pool." She shook her head to that and raised an eyebrow. "But I guess we can lounge on a raft. I don't think we should d it naked with your sister and Luke next door though. Unless you want to give them a view."

Honestly if they needed to add on or something eventually they could. He was only giving her a hard time for now but the more work she does the more clothes and shoes he figured she would own. Hell she could have half the house and still probably not half enough room for her things.

Jake moved Owen to lay on his legs. "Baby I know you. If your heart is set on a place, we will wait till we can have that place." He leaned over and kissed her softly. "I want this to be your dream wedding. Both of us are doing this once. Let's do it right." He moved a hand over her leg. "What if we have to do it in short notice? That could be an option too."

"I looked it up. They honestly say if it's small exposures it should be fine. We don't over use chemicals so that isn't an issue. And it won't be cold. But they recommend bath time and showers too to help get used to the water. I think that's a good idea since we have the pool. We don't want him afraid. But if I'm in the pool and hold him for ten to fifteen minutes then float for a bit it should be fine. Then maybe we could come in and take a shower to wash the chlorine off or a bath even. You have to remember some women give birth in pools... And damn it I forgot about the two of them. That is one bad thing about her living here..." He made a grumpy face at Owen. "I gess I can wear a suit." Jake said bummed. "And Owen can just wear the regular diaper babe. It will just puff up and we can just change him after. But we should get the swimming ones the next time we go to the store. Which reminds me we need to do that since we haven't been here for three weeks."

She smiled and thought about pushing the date forward. "I'm not sure if that would be a good idea. That means rushing everything. I don't want a rushed wedding. If push comes to shove, and the wait is too long, we can take out family to Hawaii and have a small intimate wedding before the big grand wedding down the road. Okay?"

She pursed her lips and rubbed Owens fingers, "Is his skin going to stay this soft though?" She asked. "He has sensitive skin. I don't want him to break out before the People shoot." She frowned, "Don't want him to be afraid, Boo he is only a few months old. He is fine during the bath times in the sink. Why would he be any different now? Not chlorine filled pools. That's just plain bath water."

She sighed and rubbed her forehead, she really didn't think he was ready for the big pool, "Why can't we all just get in the tub? I'm sure we will fit." She said softly. "If not we can dangle our legs over the edge and pretend we are in a lazy river." She smiled at Jake. "That's a genius idea." She said to herself.

Jake completely understood not wanting to rush everything. "We don't have to rush baby. We will just see where you find and see what they have available and go from there. Deal? I was thinking actually Hawaii for our honeymoon. Or Figi. I like the huts on the water. Always have." He smiled and kissed her softly.

He watched her think about Owen and the pool. He was a bit more sensitive to things from being premature and it honestly was quite attractive how protective she was and worried about him. He just watched her work it out in her mind out loud and smiled.

"Floating for a bit and dangling our feet is fine then a bath after sounds good to me. He should get sunscreen on though. So his pale skin doesn't burn." He looked at Owen and smiled, "Yeah we don't want you to get burnt do we?" He shook his head. "Daddy doesn't want a baby lobster except you would look cute in a lobster suit." Jake got up to get his swim trunks on. "I may get in and let him chill with you or the raft. I may do a few laps before go in."

"You know the Honeymoon is all yours to plan. I am sure you will pick the best spot for us to lounge around and relax as a newly married couple." She smiled at him and kissed him back.

"We don't have baby sunscreen." She told Jake, they really were not prepared for swim time with baby. She had sensitive skin and she guessed it would work out for his skin. She went to the bathroom and grabbed her sunscreen, "You have the same problem as your daddy. You're a pale boy." She told Owen and kissed his forehead. "I love my pale boys though." She tickled his neck and got a big happy smile.

She coated Owen in the sunscreen and set him in the middle of the bed. He could barely roll over sos he wasn't worried about him rolling off of the bed. She, or Jake, would see if he got to close to the edge.

"He can be a lobster for Halloween. We might have a party to go to this Halloween though. You know it's my favorite holiday. Or we could throw a party! We could rent out a club or do it in the backyard but that might not be big enough." She searched through her drawers for a cute bikini to wear. She kept finding bottoms but not tops to the bottoms. She finally found the top and bottoms to a new bikini that she never wore and put it on. She came out of the closet and adjusted it in the full length mirror, "Let's hope I don't get weird tan lines." She said softly and grabbed a pair of sunglasses.

"Let's go have some fun Boo." She smiled at him and picked up Owen.

Jake gave her a blank stare when she called him out on being pale. "You act like I can control this. Not everyone is tan like you...you sometimes look a bit caramel. I love caramel by the way." He kissed her cheek as he gave her butt a nice little pat.

Once she put Owen in the middle his big brother was right there on the bed with him so he was safe. Plus mama and papa bear weren't too far away. Jake was dressed and looked at the sunscreen. "Oh sure don't worry about your big pale boy you only worry about the small cute one. I see how it is." He teased and followed them downstairs. Max followed close behind, chances were he would be swimming too.

Jake grabbed his new Louis Vuitton sunglasses and put them on and went outside with Adri and Owen. He grabbed a raft out of the little pool shed and set it out for Adri. The raft was a two person one so they could sit together on it. "Want to get on first and I'll hand him to you." He grinned at her.

"I know you can't but if you don't put sunscreen on you're going to be a lobster." She smiled over she shoulder at him when he spanked her.

"You have sunscreen downstairs and you're old enough to put it on yourself. I will help you put it on your abs and back though. Just to make sure you are thorough in your work." She winked at him and grabbed three towels because she knew Max was going to jump in with Jake.

She handed Owen over to Jake and got on the raft. When she was comfortable she held her hands out for Owen. She still didn't think this was a good idea but as long as they were tipped over things would be fine." She rubbed Owen's back and looked at Jake. "Will you pass me a hand towel before you jump in?" She asked and once she got it, she covered Owen up so he wasn't too exposed to the sun.

"You didn't compliment my bikini." She pouted. "I thought you would like this one."

She heard a door open and looked over at the pool house. "Do you mind if we join in?" Amy asked. Luke jumped in without waiting to hear an answer.

"You can come up here as long as you don't tip us over." Adri told her, "Jake will you push us that way?" She asked pointing toward Amy.

"That's pretty much what I was getting at. I can't reach my back. My abs I can handle but I do love your hands on me..." He kissed her softly before handing her the towel she wanted.

"Baby...I was trying to be polite in front of the baby. He has little ears." He climbed in right before Luke jumped in. He let out a little sigh. It was something he was hoping to do just the three or four of them but he couldn't really tell them no but it seemed that Adri didn't mind. He gave her a quick kiss. "You look really sexy babe. You really do. I like any bikini you are in." He pushed them over to Amy. "Don't get my babies wet... you will probably see mama bear break out of Adri." He chuckled a bit and went over to grab the sunscreen and put it on his arms and face even. He didn't want to look like a raccoon with his sunglasses on.

"You may need to hand him off to Aim so you can...help me." He grinned and handed Adri the sunscreen and turn so his back was to her. He was mostly worried about his shoulders. They seemed to fry the most.

"He won't remember a thing. New moms need to be told they are still as beautiful as before they had the baby. I didn't have him but I am raising him. I need to be reassured that you still find me appealing." She smiled at him and the smile grew when he gave her the compliment. "Thank you Boo. You know which swimsuit is my favorite on you but I figured you wouldn't be putting that on with sister and Luke around." She said referring to his speedo. "You look amazing though."

She handed Owen to Amy and got off of the raft. She smiled at her sexy fiance' and took the sunscreen. She got his back and then came up to do his shoulders. Her hands went forward to rub his abs and then went to his lower back to make sure every inch of his body was coated in sunscreen. "I don't want you to burn." She kissed the middle of his back and when he turned around she kissed him.

When he was done she went back to the raft and got back on. She took Owen back and checked on him under the towel. It was a warm day but not too hot. It was comfortable. Still she didn't want him out here too long.

Back
Top Bottom