Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

She squinted her eyes, "I mean does it really? Perfection doesn't have a price tag, Boo." She sighed and pouted, "Fine. 2 million and some change for the wedding. I'm still putting money into the account though. I don't want to put a price tag on my dress including accessories, the castle or your tux. Everything else will be reasonable."

She frowned at him, "Just because you're hot doesn't mean every gay guy wants to hit on you. And some gay guys are very athletic. Take in a protege or something." She frowned even more, "Don't laugh at me. This is a serious issue." She tried to push him under water and ended up splashing him in the face. She rolled her eyes, "You can't be your own assistant. And Owen is too young and he could be gay."

She raised her eyebrows, "I took my mother to New York for a spa day and a day of shopping. My brother's can't beat it and neither can you. Self proclaimed favorite child." She used her fingers to make a halo and put it over her head. "I don't know what to get your mother. I was thinking of some roses and chocolates or one of those meat and cheese baskets." She shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know which one she would like more. I just know it can't be anything with your face on it." She teased and kissed his cheek.

"That's a good compromise love. I can live with that." He gave her a kiss in agreement.

Jake went under with a chuckle but pulled Adri down with him. Amy laughed. "Adri have you seen that kid with a set of boobs? He's either not gay or gay with a boob fetish." Jake pointed at Amy, "What she said. And I didn't mean myself or Owen. He actually doesn't live at the house." He gave Adri's neck a playful nip. "I meant Pop. I think it would be a good job for him. But he'd need help. He may not make me smoothies and cook for me but that's what I have my love for."

Jake gave Adri a look for the playful jab. He gave her a small push. "Punk." Jake looked at Amy and they agreed to get their mother flowers and chocolate covered fruit and get it together. Jake then turned to Adri, "Oh love...I will take over that reign with your mother, I promise you that. I have Owen to help me out."

"Oh..." She thought about and nodded her head, "I think that's perfect. You two missed out on a lot. Having him work for you will help you two bond even more. That's a really good idea. I'm glad I thought of it." She smiled at him.

Adri rolled her eyes, "You can't best a shopping trip and a spa day." She told him but he did have his secret weapon. She probably wouldn't be on this throne for very long. She stuck her tongue out at him. "Well I am favorite now. You can try to know me off of my throne but it won't last for long."

She went under water to get the hair out of her face, "Speaking of Owen. Go check on him. He's on the table in his bouncer. He should be asleep. He hasn't made any noise."

"No..." Jake shook his head. "I have witnesses. You didn't come up with that. But babe would you help kind of train him?" He had a serious look on his face. "He will do great but some trainin wouldn't hurt."

Jake shrugged. "It may not last long but Owen will takethat throne from you as the favorite. I do have a feeling." He gave her a kiss and swam to the edge to xkumb out of the pool. He wrapped up in a towel not to drip inside and he checked on Owen. He was sound asleep. He came back out and moved his phone by the pool where he dropped the towel and cannonballed back in. "He's fine. Fast asleep. Come here if you want to see what I have planned for both grandmas." Once Adri made her way over he showed her. "But it will be Owen's foot prints."

"So when he wakes up I'll take him to do that and then we can take our bath if you're still interested? Then get some dinner and maybe relax with a movie?" He kissed her and was excited for mother's day.

She nodded her head, "I will help him if he needs it." She said softly. "And thank you. Now I don't have the daunting task of finding a straight male assistant." She kissed him happily and she let him go check on Owen.

She moved over to the edge of the pool and looked at the picture. She pursed her lips and rolled her eyes, "It's not that cute." She said softly but deep down she knew she lost her throne as the favorite child. "Okay, fine. So Owen gets to be the favorite. He is lucky he is cute."

She looked at her fingers and saw them getting pruney. "I think I will take a shower and then my body will have had enough water today. Plus I need to wash my hair and dry it and that's going to take forever so Maybe you and Owen can take a bath while I take a shower. What are we getting for dinner?" She asked and laid back on the water to float.

Jake laughed, "Yeah that probably would be pretty difficult."

He let out a laugh when Adri mentioned that it wasn't that cute. "Right...that's why I can see the jealousy all over your face already." He kissed her cheek. "I'm sure you will regain the throne soon my love."

Jake just watched her a moment as she backed out of the bath. "I knew you were going to say that." He said quietly. "I'm going to actually make something. We've ate out too much lately. I will make something out on the grill probably." He slid back into the water and went under water a moment. "What do you want me to make?"

She didn't like the way he said that. They spent all day in the pool. She needed to wash her hair to keep it from falling out. Owen wouldn't mind if she took a shower while they took a bath.

"You can marinate some chicken and grill it. I can make some corn and I don't know what else. I'll find something in the freezer." She shrugged her shoulder and swam to the far corner of the pool.

"Jake come here." She waited for him to come over put her arms on his shoulders, "We should flip the raft. Amy and Luke look really hot. They could use a swim." She smiled and him and kissed his forehead to make it look they were being lovey and not conspiring against Amy and Luke.

"I'll throw some potatoes on the grill too." That actually sounded good. "What kind of corn babe?"

Jake swam over to Adri and wrapped his arms around her. He smiled. "Alright." He kissed her softly. "We need to go to Aim's side. She will be easier to lift." He gave her a few more kisses before swimming over to Amy.

"So Aim, thanks for taking care of O and the house while we were gone. It really means a lot. And for the record, I'm cool with you two dating and stuff. I just don't certain details like you don't want details about Adri and I." Jake held his arm out for Adri. Once she got there they both tipped the raft sending Luke and Amy into the water. Jake laughed and swam backwards.

Amy and Luke resurfaced. "You guys are a bunch of asses." Amy said but was laughing. Luke didn't say much cause he expected it, "Thanks Jake." Jake shook his head. "I was not the mastermind behind it. But it does show how perfect this girl is for me." He kissed Adri.

Amy looked at Adri shocked, "I thought we were like sisters. You traitor." Jake laughed.

"I think all we have is frozen corn."

Adri nodded her to his plan and watched him swim over. When he held his out she swam over and helped him tip the raft over. She took a few steps back laughing and got behind Jake. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"I grew up with four boys. It's going to take me some time to figure out what it's like to have a sister." She said excusing her behavior. She shrugged her shoulder and pressed her lips against Jake's shoulder.

"Plus you guys looked like you were overheating. We cooled you down. Right Boo?"

"That's fine. Or I can go get corn on the cob and just do it all on the grill. Up to you."

Amy shook her head. "I grew up with one. Us girls are supposed to stick together."

Jake smiled and shook his head, "She loves me that's where her loyalty lays."

"Just wait till you two start pranking and she will come to me for help. Girls stick together." She said again but wrapped her arms around Luke.

"Right, we were just helping you two out. We didn't want you to get too hot and burn. We try to help and you get all mad and call us names." Jake shook his head and Luke tried to splash them. Just then Jake head Owen start crying. "I got the little guy." He swam to the edge and pulled himself out grabbing a towel before heading inside.

Jake got him settled down then started to do their mother's day crafts.

"Oooooh." Adri said and nodded her head. "For now." She said to Jake and kissed his cheek. She nodded her head to what Amy said, "You have had moe time to prank him so of course I'll come running to you."

She let go of Jake so he could go get Owen, "Oh what perfect timing for the baby to start crying." She looked at Luke and Amy. "We are having chicken, corn and potatoes for dinner. You guys are welcome to join us." She smiled at them and got out of the pool. "If you've had enough of us for today, have a good night." Se grabbed her towel and dried off before walking into the house.

"That's still not cute." Adri said softly as she walked past him to the freezer to pull out the corn and then the fridge to pull out the chicken. She walked to the pantry for the potatoes and marinade. She got the chicken started and set it off to the side. Then she got the potatoes seasoned and wrapped in aluminum foil and ready to go. She could do the corn when everything else was almost finished.

"You better not get paint on my dining room table." She told him and kissed his cheek.

"I'm going to go wash my hair. Call me if you need me." L

Luke and Amy looked at each other to decide what they wanted to do. "We will discuss it. Thanks for the invite."

Jake looked at Owen then Adri. "What isn't cute?" He kissed his head. "Mommy is just jealous she's getting kicked off her throne." He chuckled a bit. "You just chill out woman." He teased a bit. "We will be fine and clean up our mess. Huh big guy?" He gave her a nod about her doing her hair.

Amy and Luke sat in the hot tub a bit.

Owen and Jake did their craft and then he washed him up the best he could from the paint before taking him upstairs for his bath. He set Owen on the bed and took off his own suit then took his diaper off. Max was right beside them the whole way. Jake got the water just right for the little guy. "Hey who's the sexy woman in my shower?" He called out to Adri. He climbed in the tub and leaned back and let Owen rest on his chest. He looked around but seemed to like the water. Jake put Owen on his back and held him under him to let him float a bit which he seemed to like with a smile. "You like that buddy?"

Adri rolled her eyes, "I'm not jealous. You're jealous." She stuck her tongue out and went upstairs.

She took off her bikini in the shower and took a shower. She let the water run through her hair and then she started to wash it. It was so thick and curly that it took a mot of shampoo to get her scalp nice and clean.

"I'm going to laugh if he pees on you...or worst." She giggled and rinsed the shampoo out so she could condition. She rinsed that out and washed off her body. She rung out her hair and turned off the water. Now came the hard part, detanging and drying her hair. She sighed and wrapped her hair in a towel while she dried off her body. She put on her underwear and walked to her side of the sink and started to comb out her hair. She sat on the edge of the tub and smiled at Jake and Owen.

"You two look cute together."

"If he pees or worse it probably won't be the last. We clean it up and go on with our day. Huh? Yeah say we have 18 years of this so I'm sure that wouldn't be the worst of it."

He leaned down and kissed his head. He then blew a raspberry on his belly and he smiled. "Well Daniels men are handsome huh? And strong." He smiled at Owen.

Jake looked at Adri. "Q you remember what happened the last time you sat on the edge while I was in the tub?" He leaned up and kissed her slowly and softly. "Excited for your first mother's day?"

"You say that until you have poop on you." She srhugged her shoulder. She wasn't sure what was worst than being pooped on but if he wanted to believe worst things could happen she would let him.

"Yeah, I suppose so. Daniels men are very handsome." She squinted her eyes at him, "Yes and you better not pull me into the tub." She divided her hair down the middle and braided each side. She kissed him back.

"I didn't even think about it being my first Mother's Day." She shrugged her shoulder. "We don't have to do anything Boo. Layla might want to see him though. I think we should send her a picture or something."

"I'll be fine." He made a face at Owen who was smiling and splashing with his hands.

"Hear that buddy? Mommy said we are handsome. Don't worry she thinks you'rethe most handsome." Jake raised an eyebrow. "What would you do? Nothing. Don't worry Owen's in the way." He looked in her eyes a minute and thought she looked so beautiful.

Jake already had ideas for what they could do. "Yeah. You are nicer than I am. I didn't even think about Layla...but that's a good idea." Part of him was torn on making her ask for something from him. "Maybe we could Skype her." He shrugged. "But I don't want to take from you on Mother's Day either."

Adri nodded her head at thinking Owen was the most handsome. "If I end up in the tub, you will be sleeping in Owen's room. How do you like that?"

She smiled and nodded her head, "She might like that. That's his birth mom. She should get the chance to see him. I see him everyday...almost. It can be special treat. her reason to keep going to school so she can get him back and be a better mom."

She looked at Jake and Owen, "You know you don't have to do anything for me right? I'm happy just being here with you two." She rubbed Jake's head and got on her knees beside the tub. She brought some of the water up on to Owen's chest. "I hope he stays this peaceful with bath time when he is older. I have heard of kids who screamed their heads off when they get in the tub." She grabbed the soap for sensitive skin and handed it to Jake. "If you wash him off, I'll get him all lotioned up and smelling good."

"I will be nice. I promise." He grinned at her. "I'm sure he will love baths."

"But baby you take care of him when he cries. I'm sorry it bothers me. I get she's doing it to better herself for Owen but why not visit him. I just would do things differently. I missed him while we were gone I couldn't imagine not being in his life." He looked at Owen and smiled at him. "You have accepted and raising him as your own."

Jake looked at Adri like she was crazy. "We are doing something. You just don't worry about it. Tomorrow is your day. O and I will take care of you." He kissed his head before washing the front of his body. He picked him up and got his back and rinsed him off. "Go see mommy she will make you smell really good." He started to wash himself. "Will you make me smell good too?" He teased.

"Oh goodness, what do you have planned?" She asked and watched him bathe Owen. "You don't have to go all out. We can have breakfast in bed and call it a day unless you two want to take me shopping. I will never say no to a shopping trip." She smiled and jake and tok Owen. She wrapped him up in a towel and took him to the bedroom.

"I can spray a little perfume on you, if you want." She told Jake as she laid Owen on the bed. She grabbed his lotion and started to rub it into his skin. She smiled at him and kissed his forehead, "You smell so good now, Baby Boo." She rubbed their noses together and put him in a diaper.

She took him to his room to find him something to wear. She decided on a footsie pajama set and took him back into her bedroom so she could get dressed. She pulled out a nice sundress that she could easily take off and slip into bed later on.

Jake got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around his waist. "I don't get lotion? You kick ass at massages and back rubs. Like it's so relaxing." He shaved and spiked up his hair before going into the bedroom. Max hopped on the bed next to his baby brother.

He smiled at Owen laying on the bed. "Mommy get you all fixed up? Looking good little man. He's probably getting hungry baby it's been awhile, since before swimming." He put on a pair of green cargo shorts and a black muscle shirt. He planted a kiss on Adri's shoulder. "You look pretty. You are lucky I was planning on going to Starbucks and getting breakfast for breakfast in bed." He smiled at her and gave her butt a small pat.

Jake picked up Owen. "Hey buddy. You do smell pretty good. Let's go get the grill started and get supper ready. You getting hungry too?" Max jumped off the bed and started to follow Jake downstairs. He carried Owen out to start the grill. He's getting pretty good at doing things one handed. After it was started he brought him back in and put him in his bouncer. He then grabbed the meat and potatoes to take out to the grill with some seasonings.

"Shouldn't you be giving me back rubs and massages? I did just get home Boo. Maybe I want to be rubbed to sleep." She smiled at Jake and shrugged her shoulder, "We will see after the movie. If I'm not tired I will give you a back rub." She kissed his cheek.

"I'll feed him while you cook. I just need to get a bottle ready." She smiled, "Thank you. I just didn't want to put on pants but that is very sweet of you to say." She rolled her eyes at his butt pat. She was glad he liked her butt.

She went to get the bottle ready before Owen had his meal time melt down. She took it out to him as he was starting to get fussy. She scooped him up and sat in a patio chair while she fed him.

"I wish we had steak. I'd kill for a big juicy steak and some A1 sauce."

"I can rub you down during the movie if you want me to. Or after." The next day was Mother's Day so it was only the thing for him to do. It would be a nice gesture. Plus he didn't mind giving her a rub down. "I'll even use lotion."

Jake smiled at Adri and Owen. Owen snuggled into her and watch her a bit as he ate. His hand wrapping around her finger. His other hand up by his ear. "Just calling it how I see it." He commented about her saying it was sweet of him to say she looked nice. "This...this would make me a happy man the rest of my life. My family. A day just spending time together. Having a good time. Relaxing." He walked over and gave Adri a kiss on his way to take the trash from the food inside. "I love you Q."

"Baby do you want me to get some steak? I will. I don't mind." If she said no, he'd get it to make for her later in the week. He'd do it for dinner but they would probably be going to dinner the following day at her parent's.

"Jake, I was kidding. I fyou want a massage after dinner I will give you one." She smiled at him as she fed Owen, "I love you too Boo." She kissed him back and smiled down at Owen.

"Yeah, will you get some steaks to grill up this week? I don't need a big one though." She probably wouldn't be able to finish it. She checked her phone and saw the group text with her brothers. They were all teasing about who would be the favorite this year. She took a picture of Owen and told them all she had them beat.

Everyone had the brunch plans and then Alejandro was sending their mother and father on a nice dinner date. "Hey Andre' is going to surprise mom at brunch tomorrow. He didn't think he would be able to get the time off. So you are going to meet my oldest brother. There is a 15 year difference between him and I so we aren't a close but he is excited to meet you."

He was excited about the massage, they really seemed to relax him and help with his muscles as well.

Jake let the food cook. "I can do that." He thought about what all he could make with them. He would figure out a nice dinner for them. Something healthy but delicious. Maybe he would do some research online for the perfect idea.

He froze a moment. "I get to meet the eldest brother? That sounds fun." Jake was a bit nervous. "Should I be worried? Is he going to want to kill me for being with his sister? Is he super protective?" He thought about it a moment. "Is he like me?" He laughed a bit and could only imagine if Amy was dating someone he didn't know. He would mess with the guy so bad.

"Wait...we are doing brunch tomorrow?" That kind of put a damper on his breakfast plans for Adri. He would have to brainstorm what else to do instead.

"Yeah. We always do brunch with mom. When we were little we used to do breakfast in bed and now that we are older and can afford it we go to brunch instead. She likes that we all get nice and dressed up."

She shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know what he will be like. He hasn't met any boyfriends really. He is always working. He is a pilot for the navy, flies jets and stuff. There is a 15 year difference between us. I don't remember him when he lived in the house. He got out of the house as fast as he could." She felt bad that she couldn't really answer his questions but they would both find out tomorrow.

When Owen finished his bottle, she put it on the table and sat him up. "Amy and Luke might come out for dinner. I'm not sure though. They looked like they had something else planned for dinner. So it might be us three for dindin. What do you want to eat tomorrow night? I can make dinner."

Back
Top Bottom