Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake would definitely make sure that Owen could take his mama out on a date. He could get all dressed up and Jake would give him money to pay too and get her flowers.

Jake didn't want to get up when his alarm went off. He got up and took a quick shower. Just flying home didn't require to get too dressed up so he just put on jeans and a t shirt. He got all packed and took his bags down to the lobby with Adri.

His arms wrapped around her as he waited for the car. "Alright babe..." He sighed. "You two have fun. I'll give the boys love. I will wait till you get home to give them their gifts. They are getting a lot of them." He laughed a bit before kissing her softly.

"Let me know when you girls get back to your rooms. I know it sounds dumb but I need to know my ladies are afe. Also keep me posted about your flight." He gave Adri another kiss. "Tell your mom bye for me. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" His bags got loaded up and he waved at Adri before getting in the car. "Love you Adge."

"We will have fun. Enjoy your day with your boys and guy's night tonight." She nodded to him waiting to give the gifts. They really were getting a lot. A blanket and a bear from England for both boys, Max got a statue of liberty toy and Owen got an I love New York onesie. She would probably get Owen more stuff today too. "I will let you know. We have a long day ahead so you won't be getting that text until later tonight." She kissed him and gave him one more hug. "Have a nice flight. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you too Boo."

She watched the car drive off and met her mom in the lobby. The first stop of the day was getting mani-pedis and chocolate facials at the spa. Then they would enjoy a day of shopping at all of the hot spots, courtesy of Jake and Adri. They got some new clothes and then they went to a few baby stores to get Owen some clothes, most of it was clothes to grow into since he had enough clothes for the age he was at. The very last stop was Louis Vuitton to get her mother a new purse. She remembered she needed a suitcase and they had to make a quick stop at target to grab a cheap little suitcase.

They got dressed up all nice and fancy and Adri took her to a five star restaurant, where they had food they wouldn't normally eat. The portions were incredibly tiny and she knew they would be hungry at midnight. When they got home, they went to their rooms and started packing up. Adri sent jake a text letting him know they were in for the night.

Sure enough when midnight came around she called her mom and told her to come up to the room. They had second dinner on the patio looking out at the bustling city below. it was the perfect way to end their mother-daughter date.

Jake got to the airport and got checked in and waited till he could board. He took a picture of his feet up on the chair across from him and the city out the window. He posted it online saying goodbye to New York. He ended up sleeping a bit on his flight.

Once they landed and got off the plane he grabbed his bags and looked for his ride home. He saw Luke, which he almost expected because he figured Amy would be with Owen. They talked a bit about the trip on the drive home.

As soon as Jake got in the door like expected Max ran up to him. Luke recorded their interaction. Jake sat down. "Hey big boy! Hi Max!" He petted him and both gave each other kisses and he told him that Adri and he missed him. After he settled down he got up and went to find Owen. Owen was up and just ate. "O! Hey big boy. Daddy missed so much." He picked him up and cuddled him and gave him kisses. Owen was all smiles.

The boys spent the day exact like Jake visioned it. He put on shorts and took his shirt off and had skin time with Owen. They watched movies and then the guys came over to watch the fight with pizza and drinks. He let Owen watch the fights with him. When Adri texted him, he thanked her for the text and asked if they had fun. Be also sent the video of Max seeing him.

She let him know their flight was at 6 and they would be landing around 10 so if he was working out, she would have to call her dad to come and pick her and her mother up. She watched the video with a smile on her face and hoped Max would greet her the same way. If she had it her way, he would travel with her every where but he was too big to sit in the plane with her and she didn't want him stuck under the plane.

It was getting pretty late and they had an early flight so Maria went down to her room to make sure she had everything packed and she went to bed. Adri made sure she had everything packed, she left a tip on the dresser for the maid and then she took a shower and got some sleep.

She was excited to get home and see all three of her boys. The best part would be sleeping in her own bed. She really couldn't wait for that. That was going to be the best thing ever. And if Max slept with her when she got back that would be the cherry on top of being home.

Jake texted her back that he would be there to get her from the airport. He could just get up early and take Max for a run. Amy knew she was on Owen duty in the morning until Adri had a day or so to rest and was fine with it. Amy really couldn't watch the fight with the guys again. She was like Adri where one was enough. Jake liked getting the guys feedback on the fight though. It was good to watch it and know where he should have guarded better or missed an opportunity to punch or kick. He also watched the rest of the fights as he didn't get a chance to do so that night.

Halfway through the fights Owen was out like a light so he put him in his bed and gave him extra kisses before going back down to watch the rest of the fights. He had the monitor on just in case Owen woke up but he didn't. Max laid in with him and Jake had even called him a traitor.

After everyone left Jake went up and got ready for bed putting just a pair of shorts on. He checked on Owen and made sure he had the monitor on and then whispered to Max if he was staying with Owen or laying with him. Jake went to lay down and Max ended up following him and jumped on the bed but laid with his head facing the door ready to jump if Owen made the slightest peep. Once Jake climbed in bed, it was like heaven. He almost wondered why he even told Adri he would go pick her up, he may just sleep all day. Hell he'd sleep with her, but he knew she wanted time alone with O. He would skip working out in the morning and just sleep in. When Adri napped with Owen, would be a good time to work out. It took no time at all for him to fall asleep.

His alarm was set to go off at 8:30 but Owen started moving a bit before that and Max jumped off the bed running into his room, causing Jake to jump up too but he didn't move until Owen started to fuss. He got up and got Owen changed in a clean diaper, clean clothes, and picked him up to get him a bottle. After he was fed Jake put him in his swing and made breakfast. He ate before he ran up to change quick. He put on jeans and a plain blue button up shirt. Jake let Max out and fed him and the boys hung out until it was time for Jake to go get Adri. Amy stayed with Owen and Jake headed to airport.

Adri sent him a text when they were boarding the flight but she knew he was sleeping so she didn't expect a reply from him. She sent him another text when they landed so he could get to the airport. By the time they got off of the plane and got their bags, he should be outside waiting for them.

And that is exactly how it worked out. She smiled when she saw him and kissed him happily. "We are home."

Her mother gave him a quick hug and she was ready to get home to her own husband. She put her bag on the trunk unlike Adri who declared it was too heavy, but in reality she was too lazy, and let Jake throw it in the back. She let her mom sit up front for the drive to drop her off.

They exchanged big hugs and she thanked Adri and Jake for the shopping trip of a life time. When she hugged Jake and told him, "Remember what I said. Communication is key." She kissed his cheek and rolled her bag to the front porch.

Richard came out of the house and gave Adri a quick huge before they left. He told her he was proud of her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Adri got in the front seat of the car and was ready to be taken home. "How big Owen? God, how old is he? It feels like I've been gone for ages."

Jake hugged Adri and lifted her up a bit in the big hug. "We are home love." He gave her mother a hug and put both bags in the car.

Once they got to her mom's he got out and gave her a hug. Jake smiled at her and gave her a nod. He planned on talking to Adri in a day or two. Once she started rolling her bag to the door, he ran after her to grab it. "Here let me." He picked it up and carried it inside for her. "There ya go." He said hello to her dad, even though they just saw each other the night before.

Jake got back in the car and headed home. "He's bigger, that's for sure. He's a couple months. We both were gone for ages." He chuckled a bit and drove them home. Once they got home he grabbed her bags and carried them inside. "Careful, you will get attacked I'm sure of it."

Once she got inside, Max took off towards them and as soon as he saw who was with Jake the puppy in his came out and he got super excited, more excited then when Jake got home, and Jake was okay with that. Max was Adri's baby and he knew that. Jake laughed and had also got it taped on his phone.

She smiled at him and rubbed his thigh, "He's only a couple months? It feels like it's been so much longer." She shook her head an d looked out of the window.

When they got home she was excited to see her boy. She smiled at Jake's warning and opened the door slowly. She tried to be as quiet as possible to surprise Max. Her heel clicked on ther Lund and he came running around the corner. She bent down and accept his kisses, "Hi boy. I missed you so much." She gave him a hug and he kept kissing her. She felt bad for leave and a couple tears of happiness came down her cheeks. She sat on the floor with him until he calmed down and then she gave him some belly rubs and told him she missed him.

She kicked her shoes off and went to find her other little guy. Owen was sleeping after being fed and she didn't want to bother him too much. She wanted to take a shower before they took their nap together. She hoped it would be a decent nap but if he was already asleep she doubted it would be.

She gave Amy a hug, "Jake and I got a present for you. As a thank you for being a champ when I had to go to New York. I'll grab it after my shower."

She kissed Jake's cheek and went to take a nice long shower in her nice big tiles shower. She loved being home. She washed her hair and washed the make up off of her face. When she got out she dried off and put on her robe and underwear. She was going to have skin time with Owen so there was no need to put on clothes.

She dig through her suitcase and found the two small Louis Buitton bag. she took it out to Amy and handed it over.

Amy gave them both a wide smile when she saw the bag and eagerly opened it only to pull out a keychain. Her face never fell though and she thanked them but it was obvious it wasn't what she wanted. "I'm sorry I couldn't resist." Adri handed over the other bag and Amy pulled out a wallet this time. It was identical to Jake's but it was the femal version.

Jake carried her bags to their room and she could unpack later. He then climbed back downstairs and picked Owen up and was letting him sleep on him.

When Adri tricked Amy, Jake couldn't help but laugh a little at her. Amy shook her head. "You guys suck." She hugged Adri. "Thank you. Thank you so much and you are totally perfect for my brother cause he would pull shit like that. I'm glad you guys are home. If you need me...you know where to find me."

"Don't thank me. She did it. I had no idea." He gave Owen a kiss on the head knowing his mama was going to take him soon. "You ready to steal him from me?" He laid him on his back first before she took him, so he could take Owen's sleeper off of him. He moved a little but didn't wake up. "He's only been sleep about an hour so he may be out a bit. Your other two boys will go work out. But I want to nap later."

"I'm sorry." Adri giggled and hugged her back. "We will give you some time off. Don't worry about Owen. Go get some sleep or go on a date. Get out of the house for a little while. You deserve it."

While Jake undressed Owen, she grabbed the diaper bag and the changing pad. She also grabbed the pillow that him sleep comfortably, just in case. She shoved that under her arm and took him in her free arm. She rubbed his back and gave Jake a kiss. "You know where to find us for that nap." She said softly so she didn't Owen up with her voice.

"Now for the big question, did you save me a piece of pizza or are you going without sex and am I going to have to ask Luke to beat you up?" She shook her head, "I really don't want to have to ask him to beat you up." She laughed and gave him a kiss. "if this little bean doesn't wake up I will see you in a couple hours."

Jake smiled at Adri and Amy. They were becoming good friends and Jake liked their families got along so well.

He kissed his son's head. "Have a good nap my loves." Max and I will be fine. I'll probably come join you after the work out and I shower." He smiled as he watched Adri with Owen. They were so damn cute he couldn't handle it. The two of them changed his life, and for the better. They were his reason to breathe.

Jake laughed. "I left you some pizza. There is a plate in the fridge with literally your name on it. So I get sex. And I get to see you in that coat...mmmm." He grinned and kissed her back. "I love you Q. Enjoy."

She smiled when he told her he left her pizza, "Thanks Boo. You're the best. You get sex and the coat. I love you too."

She went upstairs and set everything except Owen on the bed. She put him in the middle of the bed on the pillow that propped him up and she walked to her side of the bed and climbed up on the bed. She took off her robe and picked Owen up and laid him on her chest. She rubbed his back and covered both of them up with a blanket to keep him warm. She could resist posting a picture, of her face and the back of his head, to Instagram with the caption, 'Finally home with my boys. #SkinTime'.

She closed her eyes and took a nap with her little man. It was a surprisingly nice nap too. He didn't wake up once.

Jake watched her walk out of the room with a smile. He loved those to two so much. Max watched them and his head perked up. "No Max. We're gonna go for a run big guy." He realized he forgot to grab work out clothes. Luckily he found some in the laundry room that just didn't make it up to their closet yet. Once he was changed he clipped Max to his leash and headed out the front door with music in his ears.

Max and Jake went for a nice slow paced run. He didn't push him to go too far. He would slowly ease Max back into running with him. Max was definitely a good running buddy.

After they arrived home, Jake went to the gym to work out. Max and him both took a quick water break before Jake started lifting. When he started to do his push ups, Max on que climbed right on his dad's back. Before Jake started he took a selfie of Max peeking of Jake's shoulder with what looked like a smile and Jake smiling as well. He posted it online with a caption, 'Someone is happy dad's home. #bestworkoutbuddy.' He put his phone down and did the push ups. He got a good work out in before heading inside. Max and Jake both got more water.

The dog followed Jake up to take a shower. Max found Adri and Owen and climbed on the bed curling up by Adri's legs. Jake gave him a look to not wake them up. He went into the bathroom shutting the door quietly and got a quick shower. After his shower he dried off and went in his room to grab underwear.

He then climbed in bed with Adri and wrapped his arms around her stomach. If she was okay with it she'd nap with them or if she wanted more time with Owen, he'd glady give it to her. But the view for the moment was priceless. Damn he missed his family.

The four of them got a nice little nap before Owen started to squirm and pout. Adri tried to rock him back to sleep but he wasn't having it. She grabbed a binky and tried to calm him down with that and it worked for a little bit before he spit it out and started to cry again. Max raised his head and looked at Adri, "I'm working on it." She said softly and frowned at the judgemental dog.

She set him on the changing mat and changed him. She tossed the dirty diaper to the corner and used some hand sanitizer before scooping him back up. That helped again but ultimately he was hungry. She passed him off to Jake to hold him and she went to make him a bottle. It didn't take that long before she was back in bed. She took Owen in her arms and fed him. She propped herself up on some more pillows and watched the little guy eat.

"Did you have a good work out?" She asked and kissed Jake's forehead. She groaned when her phone started to go off. She looked at the screen and saw her agents face.

She answered it, "Please don't make me leave. I just got home."

He laughed, "Don't worry. The crew is coming to you this time. People is pushing for their interview. They raised their offer. $2 mil and you don't have to show Owen's face if you don't want too. You both are on a high right now, capitalize. They want wedding plans, family plans, work plans. This fight of yours is a juicy story."

"It wasn't a fight. It was a misunderstanding." She argued.

"Capitalize." He repeated, "Set the record straight. Pay for your big fancy wedding." He knew he had her with that one. "There are a few other magazines that want to know about you. VogueTeen has been calling. But I think you are going to really like Sport Illustrated...Swimsuit edition! yes they called, they want you on the cover and a full 6 page spread with a fold out poster. They want to know what it's like being engaged to a UFC fighter and how you can handle being with such a power driven figure."

Adri was excited but she didn't want to leave when she just got home. "That's amazing. I want it. Tell them I want it but I need to take some time off to spend with my family. I'll talk to Jake about everything and get back to you tomorrow, okay?"

He agreed, "Okay. Make it snappy, I can't hold these vultures back forever." They hung up and Adri smiled at Jake.

"I got Sports Illustrated Swimsuit." She smiled and would have done a happy dance if she didn't have Owen in her arms. And People wants to do our interview right away. They would come here to take some candid photos and a full family shoot. They upped their offer as well. $2 mil and we don't have to show Owen's face. That's the house and the wedding Boo."

Jake chuckled a bit and looked at Max with only one eye opened. He pet his back to keep him calm. "It's okay buddy. Mama will take care of him." Then he was handed over to him. Jake tried to calm him down while Adri made his bottle. Max was giving him the look now. "She's taking care of it. Traitor." He kissed Owen's head before handing him back.

His head rested on his pillow and watched Adri feed Owen. This was it. This was what he wanted for the rest of his life. Cuddles in bed with the family and dog. He scratched Max behind his ears as his head rested on his hip. Jake took a minute to reply to her Adri's question. He was just enjoying the moment with his family. "Uh. Yeah I did. We had a nice run. Not too hard or far. Then I lifted a bit and Max helped with the pushups again. He's a good work out partner. Aren't you Max?" Max's tail wagged when Jake said his name.

When Adri answered her phone and how she answered it he sighed a bit. His heart sank and let out a sigh. At least she didn't want to go but he was waiting for her to have to go. Then when she got off the phone and she didn't mention having to leave just yet that made him feel completely better. "That's awesome baby." He smiled at her. "My baby is going to be a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model. Hell yes! You realize your poster is going up in my gym. So I can drool while I work out." He laughed a bit. "And you have to sign it. And I get to go watch you at your shoot." Jake stopped. "Wait when do you have to leave?" His smile faded.

"Babe I've always been for the People interview. I thought it was an awesome way to get our story out. I was thinking at Jimmy Fallon it would be a good time. And no to Owen's face so I'm glad they are okay with that. And it's the wedding. My fight will pay for the house. Which I should be getting soon. I just have to check my account." Jake leaned up and kissed Adri.

"I probably should tell you I got some offers myself. Adidas wants to be an endorser. They want me to do a commercial with some of their clothes, shoes, and fight gear. They are sending me some clothes, shoes, and gloves to try out. New Whey Protein Shots are sending me their product. If I like it they want me to endorse it on social media. I'm kind of stoked to use it cause it is really high in protein. Then...the best for last...Powerade is endorsing me. And is talking about doing a commercial as well or putting my picture on the label for a certain time." He shrugged.

Owen's hand curled around Adri's fingers of the hand that held the bottle. "He's like his dad when he's hungry. He gets hangry." Jake chuckled. He looked at at Adri with a smile. "Please tell me we get a little time together as a family." He said softly.

"I don't know yet, Boo." She said softly and looked down at Owen to make sure he was drinking milk and not air. "I a sure they still need to figure out where we are going and what I am wearing and all of that so it could take a couple months." She shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know but I do know that People is coming first and then we will go from there. I might do Teen Vogue but that's still up in the air." She shrugged her shoulder and sighed. She was just happy that her next job would keep her home.

"Well I will let my agent know that People is a go and then we will go from there." She smiled at his new endorsers, "That's great Boo. It sounds like you are going to be doing some travelling soon. You can stay in my apartment with Prince Harry. I know you really wanted Powerade and I am happy you got it. I know both commercials are going to be hot. I'm jealous of the girl that gets to cover you in baby oil." She smiled and winked at him.

"We should get some time as a family." She said softly. "It depends on when you have to travel for now." She teased. "Or we could all go and stay at my apartment." She offered and shrugged her shoulder. "Depends on when you shoot your campaigns and when I have to shoot mine and where I am going for SI. I might not be in LA, I might be out of the country."

Jake was okay with her answer. "I'll take that. Neither is in a super huge hurry. They know we've been out of town and are okay with waiting a month or so. Not forever but some time. They may even wait till closer to fight time and help everyone out." Jake rubbed Owen's head.

"I'll throw Prince Harry in the closet. Then he can come out." Jake laughed at his own joke he set up himself. "Sorry..." He said as he chuckled. "They could hire you to oil me up. I'm okay with that. It would be nice if we could travel together. O is getting bigger. He may be able to travel with us." He kissed his head. "I'm not ready to leave my boys yet. That would be cool if it was out of the country babe.J

Jake kissed her shoulder. "Babe? While we're talking about things..." He sighed a bit and hoped this didn't ruin things but he wanted to talk to Adri about things and he thought they both cooled down plenty to have a good conversation and make some progress. "Can we maybe talk about what happened in New York. If you want to wait...we can. But I think we both are cooled down and talk and both listen." His fingers ran up her arm.

"Ass. Prince Harry doesn't go in the closet." When Owen finished his bottle, she put a burping rag on her shoulder and scooped him up. "Please don't throw up on me." She said softly and began patting him on the lower back.

She nodded her head, "It would be cooler if we all traveled as a family as well. He just needs to get his shots. Max, sorry buddy but you would have to stay here. I don't want him stuck under the plane. i'm sure amy will watch over him though. Our first family trip." Owen burped and she laid him against her legs.

She already didn't like where this conversation was going but if he wanted to talk about it then they would. "Let's talk about it and get it out so we can get over it." She looked at him and rubbed Owen's stomach.

Jake kind of wondered how she would do if he did in fact throw up on her. It happened. Babies spit up. When Owen finally burped Jake smiled at him. "That was a good one buddy. I find it funny our mothers want us to burp as babies but then when we get a certain age it becomes gross and disgusting. Well they taught us how to do it and encouraged it." He smiled at Owen. "Right? Yeah." He nodded.

"We can get his shots. Not a problem. And I'm sure Amy would be happy to watch Max."

He gave her a nod. She had a good point. Rip it off like a bandaid. "First, I understand your head was with your walk, as it should have been. I get it. I get a certain way when I have fights. You know that. I know that. With the last fight you were...beyond amazing. You just sat with me or told me you loved me and was proud of me. That meant more than I could ever explain Q." He kissed her shoulder. "I know it probably felt like you weren't doing much to help but you were. Just being there helped." His fingers ran up and down her leg.

"I wanted to return what you gave me. That's why I wanted to be in New York with you. Whether it was just so you had someone to come back to the hotel to and just sit with or cuddle with. Or vent to. Then Andre showed up and I voiced my opinion. And I honestly now get why you didn't see what I saw. You try to see the best in people. You wanted a friend with a familiar interest and that you work with. I get it. I knew the night before how important it was to you. So I went and spent the whole day with him. And he was awful. It took everything I had not to punch him. But I was nice for you because you needed that. Then when you texted me I didn't want to bring it up because against you didn't need to worry about him and I. I sucked it up for one day for you. The woman I want to marry. I felt like you put up with me...hell I can deal with one day with him." Jake smiled a bit to show he wasn't upset with her about any of that. "What bothered me though and hurt a little bit is that you just automatically believed what he said. You didn't ask me what happened. I'm going to be your husband and here you believed someone else over me. I get I can get jealous and can have an attitude but I can put those things aside. Especially for you."

Jake had another point in the week that hurt and he wanted to bring up but wanted to give her a moment to talk about the situation too.

"I was tired, hungry, I had a bad day. It's not that I didn't believe you, it's that stress was constantly being added to the situation and it exploded on you. I didn't mean too. I didn't want too. And I guess a part of me did believe was he said because they sounded like things you would do. Andre' gets dressed up every day, he is always in a nice suit. You are laid back and will wear a tshirt and jeans. I can see why him pulling out button up after button would annoy you and make you say no to everything. I can also see why it would annoy him to have all of his ideas shot down. You were both acting like kids, to be honest, but you were the one I went home too and you were the one that got most of my anger."

She let Owen hold her finger and she put a binky in his mouth. She bounced her legs a little bit to rock him and soothe him back to sleep. She thought about swaddling him but she was still shirt less so if he did fall asleep she could put him back on her chest and wrap up in the blanket.

"I don't know what else to say to that. I'm not used to being under that much stress. It was my fashion Week debut. I didn't have an outfit at the start of the week. I could have been cut at any point. I didn't want to deal with outside stress. I shouldn't have asked you and Andre' to get together because I know you are both grown men who can handle yourselves on your own."

Jake nodded as she talked. He got where she was coming from. He completely understood that. But he felt he should at least tell her it bothered him a bit. And he did. "Babe...he didn't pick out button up shirts. He would pick out these polka dotted bow ties and peach shorts." He smiled a bit. "No offense to anyone, but he was picking out clothes that gay dudes wear. On purpose." He laughed a bit. "Can you seriously see me in peach colored shorts? Like short shorts? Not a speedo like you like. Shorts." He chuckled a bit.

He got a bit more serious. "Yeah maybe I was acting like a kid after awhile. I could only take so much. I really tried to be nice to him. Then after that I was tired and grumpy too and that didn't help anything I know. And I'm sorry for that. I know with the traveling and jet lag, it didn't help anything with anyone. And I knew you were stressing out so I tried not to let it get to me too much but the angrier you got seemed like the more it got to me. And it was a mixture of everything and anger at Andre for starting crap and stressing you out." Jake noted how good Adri was with Owen and Owen sometimes liked her more than Jake, he needed that mother figure.

"I'm not and was never mad at you babe. I understood probably more than anyone you were stressed. I totally understand that. But it also bothered me after posting the pic, you seemed mad at me and I know you weren't it was the situation but I honestly felt like I wasn't doing anything right despite how hard I was trying. I felt like I just was screwing everything up for you. Then when I commented about maybe I shouldn't have even come to New York...you just looked down. That kinda hurt, that you agreed with me. I didn't say that cause I didn't WANT to be there but felt like I was just making things worse for you."

"I'm not saying anything this cause I'm upset still or mad or even blame you. But I feel like we should communicate about how things make us feel and now is a much healthier way to talk about it than when we are both upset. I want us to be able to talk about things and not just bury them and have them come up later." He shrugged. "I don't know if that makes any sense."

She laughed and nodded her head. She could see why he said no to that. "You might look cute in a polka dot bow tie but I can't see you in peach shorts." She agreed. She looked at Owen he spoke about feeling like he wasn't wanted there.

"Do you want me to tell you the truth?" She asked and rubbed her lips together. "We went to London and we were there for two weeks. They were awesome and I had fun and I was happy to be there. Then I got called for the launch and I wanted you to be there for it. Then I got called to New York and I wanted you there. But all you could talk about was getting home to Owen and I didn't want to pull you away from for another week. I knew I could do a couple days in New York alone and then have you and mom fly in Wednesday we all go site seeing and spend the day together and leave Friday. In my head it sounded perfect. You got to come home and spend some time with Owen and you got to see me walk Fashion Week. I know you wanted to be supportive the week leading up to it and you were, but I thought you would want to spend that time with Owen. I thought you would rather come home for a few days and see Owen rather than be away from him for a third week." She shrugged her shoulder. "I didn't expect you to want to come."

She looked at Jake, "It makes sense. I told you my side and I hope that makes sense to you too."

"No no babe. He wanted the polka dotted tie to go with the peach shorts." He could sport a bow tie. Hell she was right he may look good in one. "I honestly think that he thought I was a stupid jock who would just go with whatever he said and wear that and then you'd flip out that I wore something so awful." He laughed a bit and shook his head at the thought.

"I do want the truth." Jake expected it to be bad after she said that. He looked at Owen when she explained her side. "It makes sense too. I'm going to say I miss him. You missed the little monster too. I've never been away from him that long before. Honestly I think it was just easier to stay away then come home and have a few days with him and then leave again. It probably would have been hard for him too. Plus I did want to be there for you and I've never been to New York. It just seemed like a good opportunity. And I thought when Andre wasn't involved we had a good week." Jake rested his head back down on the pillow.

"Honestly, I think I learned a lot on the trip." He spoke softly and grabbed Adri's hand and let his fingers play with hers. "That 9/11 museum..." He shook his head. "It really got me thinking. This... This is what matters to me. Everyone in this bed. Not some fight or a championship. But You and Owen and Max. My family. With you traveling so much...I thought about what I would have done if you were in New York and we were together when that happened. I'd probably move fucking mountains to get to you to make sure you were okay." He squeezed her hand. "Then I thought about how many people may have fought with the person they love that morning or the night before and that's how things were left." He shook his head. "I know I may say it too much and I don't care but I will not let you leave without telling you I love you and I won't leave without doing the same. I don't care if we are fighting or not. I'm saying it. I don't want you to ever doubt or question." He kissed her hand. Jake knew he was getting pretty sappy and honestly he was trying to not get emotional, but that place hit him in ways he'd never be able to fully explain.

"Your mother sensed things weren't right and told me we should talk. And I shared a story with her that I haven't shared with you..." He smiled a bit and told her about what his trainer telling him about who he wants by his side at the bottom, not the top. "I want you there when I'm at the bottom. You've only seen me on my way to the top but there is going to be a day that I get my ass handed to me. And I know you are worried about that day. I'm worried about that day but I know with you I'll be able to get through it and anything else that knocks us down. If we lean on each other we can get through it. I will try to be more supportive about things. I know I get kinda down when you are gone for work. But I am so proud of you and am happy for you. I just miss you cause I love you and want to spend time with you. I know I haven't really explained it the best before. I'm sorry."

"I felt guilty too." She said softly. "You were expecting to be gone for two weeks and then an extra day didn't hurt but an extra week. How could I ask you to come with me for an extra week? I figured if I stayed a little distant and you decided to go home then I wouldn't be upset by you leaving. But you never left. And in hindsight, I might have been really upset if you left me."

She rubbed his forehead and leaned over to kiss him, "The museum was pretty hard to walk through. I would hate to have something happen while I am travelling and not be able to reach you. Or I would hate for you to be travelling and not be able to reach us. I would do everything in my power to get some form of communication to you. Even if it means stealing a car and leaving the city. I am going to call you as soon as I possibly can if something like that happens." She rubbed his cheek. "I want you to know the same thing. if I say I love you it's because I mean it wholeheartedly."

She laughed a little bit, "The world sensed it Boo." She said softly. She didn't want to see him at his lowest but she would support him through it and get him back to his highest. She wanted him to lose a fight before the championship because at least that way he didn't lose anything substantial. If he lose while he was champion he lost the championship and that would devastate him.She smiled at him and kissed his lips, "I love you Boo. I know you support me and everything I do."

Owen fell asleep and she picked him up and put him on her chest She slowly moved down to sort of lay beside Jake but she was still propped on some pillows.

"Adge you never asked. I wanted to stay." Jake was also trying to show that she too came first in his life. Not just Owen and having Owen didn't mean that it would change. "If I left you, you would have been more upset than if I ate all the pizza." He smiled at her cause he knew it was true.

"I know you mean it Q. That's why you wouldn't tell me until you were ready." He kissed her softly. It meant a lot ti him that she'd find a way to talk to him and he knew she would too.

"I can't help it's noticeably when there's tension. We're just that in love I guess." He kissed her back and when she laid down with Owen he wrapped his arm around them both. "I love you too Q." He missed her cheek and Owen's head. His finger ran over his cheek. "He's so freaking adorable as are you. You both...." He sighed. "Wow." Max moved closer to Jake.

"I'm glad we could talk about things babe." He smiled at her.

Back
Top Bottom