Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake smiled and gave her a nod. "I would have. You know I would have. If you want the one you have on I'll buy it." He gave her a wink and meant it. Who even know if that was a possibility but he would. Then he got the idea, he needed to do it. Screw flowers, he was buying her dress. She had to own the dress she wore to the after party.

He couldn't help but keep a bit of an eye on Andre and Adri. Not because he didn't trust Adri but he didn't trust Andre. When she came back over to him he smiled at her as he wrapped his arm around her. His lips pressed back against hers. "I love you too." He went around with Adri and her mother. "So which one designed the dress you are wearing?"

After she pointed the designer out he made a mental note and waited awhile before he walked over and introduced himself and shook his hand. "I'm Jake Daniels. Adriana's fiance. Your pieces are amazing. Especially the one on Adri. Look, I'm not sure if this is even possible, but she looks amazing in the dress and it's her first Fashion Week. Could I buy it off of you? I'll pay you whatever you see fit for it. I want her to be able to keep the dress she wore to her first after party. It would mean a lot to her."

She smiled and nodded her head, "I know you would." She kissed him again for being so sweet. "Derrick did. He is over there." She pointed him out. She would have walked him over but he was a little busy talking to other people at the party.

"I know exactly who you are. I made sure your name was on the list so you wouldn't be stuck sitting outside tonight." He laughed and turned his attention to Jake. He raised an eyebrow and looked at Adri in the dress. "it's too bad I wasn't at her fitting. She would have walked in that gown." He said softly before looking at Jake. "I'm sorry, it's not for sale. It's going back to the MuiMui office to be set on display tonight. She is only borrowing it for the party." He told Jake.

No one bought runway items. They were needed for tradeshows and lookbooks. The very gown she was wearing was going to be on display at the Mui Mui office, the big office where all of the designers and marketers worked.

Derrick sighed and looked at Jake, "The best I can do is the coat she wore. That dress is far too valuable right now. It is a trendstarter. You can have the coat for five hundred and when the dress is no longer needed, which could be a while, I will have it sent to you, alright?"

Jake chuckled a bit at Derrick's comment. "Thanks. I appreciate that. I guess that's what I get for not feeling well and not going to the show the other night." Jake smiled a bit when he saw the designer look at Adri in the dress. This was the one time he felt proud of another guy looking at his fiance and not jealous. "Mind if I tell her that?" He asked about her almost being able to wear the gown.

His heart sang when he said the gown wasn't for sale. He figured it was a long shot but he had to try. It was something he understood. Then he gave him a deal he would be stupid not to take. "Deal. On one condition. You don't tell her the dress eventually coming. I want her to be surprised when we do get it. No rush on it." Jake shook his hand. "Thank you. It will all mean a lot to her." He then discussed how the man would get paid. "You have a good line here. Good luck with everything. Not that you need it." He smiled and headed back over to Adri.

His arm went around Adri and he kissed her temple. "He's a pretty cool guy." Jake spent the rest of the evening meeting everyone and talking to them about fashion. He learned a little bit about the business and how Fashion Week worked. Adri didn't know much about the details of the UFC but within time she became a pro, within time he will become familiar as well.

Derrick laughed, "Go ahead. Tell her, it looks like it was made for her." He smiled. "My lips are sealed." He shook Jake's hand and smiled at him. Payment would be made later. Derrick's people would contact Jake's people and he knew he would get the money soon. He wasn't stressing over it. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it."

Adri smiled when Jake wrapped his arms around her. She nodded her head, "I'd say so. It takes a cool guy to let me borrow a gown for an after party." She laughed and put her arm around his waist.

After an hour, she made her way to the back and got changed into her street clothes. She grabbed her bag and noticed the trenchcoat was in her station with a note attached to it. In neatly written script it said two words, 'Enjoy -Derrick.' She laughed a little and shook her head. There was no way. She took it off of the hanger and out to where jake and Maria were waiting for her, "Are you behind this?" She asked handing him the note? "Is that why you two were shaking hands?"

Derrick was a pretty cool guy. Now if Adri sent him out shopping with Jake thing would have went way better during the week than they did. "That is true. He actually said he was a little disappointed he wasn't around for your fitting. Or you would have that to walk. He said it was made for you." He grinned at her. "He has a good eye."

Jake grabbed the note when she returned and smiled. His eyes shot up to Adri and he couldn't hide the grin if he wanted to. "Maybe." He gave an innocent shrug. "Why can't I just be a nice guy and shake a guy's hand that I just met?" She could see right through him and he knew it. "I messed up on the flower part but...they just die anyway. Now you have something from your first of many Fashion Weeks." He looked deep into her eyes. He grabbed her hand and walked out to the car with her.

"I honestly tried to buy the gown. But that didn't go according to plan. He said he couldn't sell it." He shrugged a bit. "So he offered the coat instead. So I took it." He kissed her temple. "But it comes with some strings attached." He whispered in her ear with a grin.

"Thank you Boo. I love it." She kissed him happily and put it on. "You're the best, you know that?" She pulled her hair from under the jacket. Nothing was going to wipe the smile off of her face.

"One problem." Maria said from behind them, "You live in Vegas." She laughed and got into the car.

Adri laughed, she had a point. It got cold but it never got grab your trench coat cold. "I have it for the future and the memories." She told Jake and got in the car. She raised her eyebrows to his 'strings attached' condition. "You can't go brokering deals for me Jake. I have an agent for that." She laughed. She shrugged her shoulder about the gown. It was pretty and she would have loved to have it but she was happy with the coat.

"What are the strings?" She asked. And posted a picture of her, Maria, a jakes and her new coat to Instagram.

Jake gave Maria a playful, mad look. "Bust my bubble Mom. Bust my bubble." He chuckled a bit.

He got in the car next to Adri and wrapped his arm around her. "But you have a coat now in case you travel. We may go back to London or somewhere else that you may need it." The strings and deals. He let out a laugh. "Love, I don't think this type of deal is one your agent does. This is more of a deal between us." He smiled and winked at her.

After leaning into Adri he whispered in her ear. "I get one night where you have nothing but that coat on." He smiled at her and gave her an innocent shrug.

She had a feeling he had naughtier intentions than a photoshoot or another job. She giggled and nodded her head, "My mother is right there you naughty boy." She kissed him softly and put her head on his shoulder.

"Will you take us to Times Square, please?" She asked the driver and he nodded his head. "And this time we are getting you dinner." She told told him and covered her mouth to hide a yawn.

When they got there she got out with Jake and Maria and they went to a little corner cart selling Gyros. She ordered one for the driver and ordered one for herself. She let Jake and Maria order their own and put whatever they wanted on them. Adri kept hers simple with the meat, lettuce and sauce. She got the drive the same thing with a side of fries. It was a quick stop and then they were back in the car. She gave the driver dinner and asked that he take them back to the hotel so they could eat as a family.

Jake grinned and shrugged at her comment about her mother. Obviously her mother knew he had sex before since he had a son. They also lived together so he figured she would know they had slept together before too. He kissed her back with a smile.

"And Phil, when she says we're doing something. We're doing it. There's no arguing man." He chuckled a bit and would want their driver's information in case they were back in New York or if Adri was they could hire him again. He was good at what he did.

Jake got everything on his gyro that Adri did but also tomato and onion. He also got fries. Jake looked forward to eating as a family. It would be nice to just relax and enjoy their time together.

The driver took them back to the hotel and when Jake got out he thanked him and shook his hand. Jake stopped at the front desk wondering if room service could bring up some wine to their room. They then went up to Adri and Jake's room to eat. Jake went into the bathroom to change quick before they ate. He wasn't risking getting food all over his nice clothes. After he was dressed in a pair of puma pants and a tshirt he sat down next to Adri to eat and kissed her cheek.

"Do you want to join us Phil?" Adri asked.

Hhe shook his head, "I have to get home. You guys have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Okay be safe." Adri watched him drive away and walked into the hotel with Jake. He branched off to the front desk and she went to the elevators he got to them right on time to walk into the elevator.

When they got to the room, she shrugged off her new coat and hung it up in the assisted for Jake to come out so they could eat. She gave her mom her slippers to wear until it was time for her to go to her room. Right when they were going to start eating there was a knock on the door. Adri just sat down so she had Jake answer it while she kicked her feet up in the empty fourth chair next to her.

She thought she would hungrier than she actually was. She took the foil off of her sand which and took a small bite and chewed it slowly. It was as good as she remembered but she didn't think she would finish the whole thing.

Jake got up and grabbed the door. The room service guy was thanked and given a tip. He brought the wine and glasses in to the table. "It's a night to celebrate so I figured wine was in order." He poured all three a glass before sitting back down.

The foil was removed from his own sandwich and he took a big bite. "Wow babe..." He said with a mouth full of food. "This is good. You were right. It's amazing." He offered both ladies some fries.

As they sat and ate Jake realized he was going home the next day. He was excited to see Owen and Max but he couldn't help but feel like Adri and he finally got back on track and he had to leave. "I'm excited to get home but I don't want to leave at the same time. I know that sounds weird." He hung out and talked with them as he ate. When he was done he had fries left. His arm went around Adri.

She happily took a glass of wine and took a sip of it once her glass was poured. Maria nodded in agreement, "Very good for something that came off of a street cart."

Adri laughed, "You just have to give them a chance." She took another small bite of her gyro and chewed it slowly again. She masked her slow eating with talking, which came easily.

"I can't wait to spend some girl time with mom before going home to be surrounded by my trio of boys." She smiled her mom, "I don't know how you did it when it was just you dad and the boys. That's a lot of testosterone."

Maria laughed, "You don't even know. Just wait til Owen hits puberty. At least he is the only one you have right now. Having four boys hit puberty around the same time is hell. I'm glad you came out next. Your father was intent on getting a girl. At least one." Adri took a few bites of her sandwich in all before calling it done and wrapping it back up in it's foil. She could eat tomorrow if she got hungry.

Maria stayed for a little bit longer to drink some wine and hang out and then she left Adri and Jake to do their own thing. When her mother left, Adri took her pants off and put her sandwich in the fridge. She went to the bathroom to get her make up off and wrapped her hair up.

"Can we do your condition when we get home?" She asked softly. "I'm tired Boo. I want to take a shower and cuddle you until I fall asleep."

"We will just send O off to grandma's when he hits puberty." Jake chuckled as he teased her mother. He looked at Adri, "At least one baby girl sounds kind of nice." He felt like Adri deserved a girl to take shopping and buy dresses for. "But no maodeling." He teased with a smile.

It was nice just to hang out with Adri and her mom and relax a bit. Adriana seemed better now the stress was gone. He knew exactly how she felt cause got the same way before and after fights.

Jake got up and walked over to Adri. His hands cupped her cheek. "Q, the conditions don't have a time frame. I know you had a big long day and even longer week. Go ahead and take a shower and come join me in bed." He kissed her lips softly. After the kiss his eyes met hers. "Have I told you how proud I am of you? You looked so good up there." He spent a moment just getting most in her eyes. Jake loved her eyes and they were probably one of his favorite features on her and how they had her make up, help make them pop.

"I should call Amy and see if one of them are picking up or I need to find a way home tomorrow." He really was ready to be home and in his own bed. The plan too was to give Adriana a day to rest after getting home and then the two sit down and talk about the week. Maybe with both calm it would hopefully be a good and easy conversation.

"I have a feeling we are going to have the same luck mom and dad had." She laughed. "And my baby will model if she wants too." She stuck her tongue out at Jake and kissed his cheek.

She puffed her cheeks up when he cupped them and looked up into his eyes. "Good Boo, because my feet hurt. Those shoes were painful to walk in." She shook her head, "I found a pair of shoes I will not be buying when they hit the market." She said softly. She grabbed her robe and walked into the bathroom.

She washed the make up off of her face first and then she got in the shower and gave her body a good scrub. She washed her face with her face wash to make sure she got every inch of make up off. After drying off she put on her lotion and panties. Then walked out of the steamy bathroom with her robe on.

"Is the little monster awake?" She asked and got on the bed. "And I will take a foot rub if you would be so kind. They're clean. I just washed them."

He was shocked she wasn't going to wanta pair of shoes. That was not like Adri. Jake honestly had a thing for cool shoes too. Honestly a lot of celebrity athletes do.

Jake called Amy and she informed him that someone would he there to pick him up. They just didn't know who yet. Jake didn't mind as long as he knew the plan. Owen was awake so when Adri came out asking about him he smiled. "Yeah he is awake. Owen is too. Oh you met Owen and not Luke." Jake laughed a bit. "You could probably call them back if you wanted to see him."

He patted his leg for her feet. Jake started giving her a nice foot rub. "Why don't I ger one of these after my fights?" He teased. Jake got other massages and things yo help relax. "I don't know if I've told you this...but you're pretty amazing. You take good care of me before and after my fights. I want to do the same for you..." He leaned over to kiss her lips passionately.

She picked up and called Amy to see Owen and Max. She said hi to Luke and Amy and talked to them for a bit before hanging up and relaxing with her foot rub. "I should have told them you were giving me a foot rub." She teased and stretched her arms over her head.

"You get back massages. I've been on my feet all day." She laughed. "I get a full body massage tomorrow with mom. So what ever kinks you don't get, the masseuse will." She said softly.

She smiled at him and kissed him back, "You're doing a pretty good job right now." She told him and rubbed his cheek. "You keep this up and I might have to come home with you tomorrow." She joked and kissed him again.

Jake shrugged to her teasing him about the foot rub. "I don't mind. You had a long day. I'm no professional though." He gave her a small smile. "You really miss the boys don't you?"

"Your massages are good enough. I don't need a professional. But we can discuss getting those weekly though. And you are lucky you have cute feet. If you had nasty feet...this wouldn't happen." Jake teased. He didn't have a foot phobia or anything but gross feet grossed him out.

"I would be okay with you coming home tomorrow with me. But your mom may be a bit disappointed." He kept working on her feet. "I probably should have done this before your walk. There's pressure points in your feet for anxiety and stress. Also for your headache you had the other night." His eyes looked her over and he couldn't helo but smile. He was so in love.

She nodded her head to missing the boys. "It's been a long three weeks.'" She said softly. "Hopefully I will get the rest of the month at home so I can be with you guys for a couple weeks." She rubbed her lips together. She felt bad leaving Max alone for that long. She knew he was with family but Max was her responsibility. If she didn't have time for him, she shouldn't have gotten him. He still had to get fix he needed to get done and she wanted to be there for his surgery.

Adri laughed and shook her head, "I can't have gross feet." She looked at his feet and made a face, "You have manly feet. You could use a pedicure. They don't have to paint your nails. They will just give you a nice massage, like this. And cut away any dead skin on the bottom of your foot." She sighed happily. "It could be something we did together."

She nodded her head to her mother being disappointed. "I'm just ready to be home. One more day and I will be able to sleep in my big bed again. With you and Max. Some cuddle time with O. That's all I need right now." She yawned again and pulled her feet away from him. "Come lay down with me."

"I know it has been a long three weeks. And some of that is my fault. Damn careers. Gosh." He joked.

"What?! I have manly feet?! No way!" He joked. "Babe I hope I have manly feet...I am a man. I would look weird if I had girly feet...I don't know about a pedicure. I want manly feet."

Jake laid down with Adri wrapping his arms around her. "It's a good thing we got a big bed. All of us can lay together and cuddle." His hand ran up and down her back. "Your mom seems to think you'll jump right into wedding planning...which by the way she said the dress is cleaned and on your bed."

She smiled and shrugged her shoulder, "We gotta make money to pay off that house some how." She sighed.

"That was a nice way of saying they are rough and they could use a lot of help. Manly, you butt." She pushed his chest with her foot and looked at the ends of her hair.

She chuckled and rolled her eyes, "I bet she does." She said softly and rubbed her lips together, "I enjoy being engaged to you. I like calling you my fiance'. I'm going to love calling you my husband but I don't get to call you fiance' for long. I just want to enjoy it." She groaned when he mentioned the dress, "Ugh. I don't want to wear her huge armed cinderella poofed out dress. Maybe I can have it cut up and made into a new dress. That way I am wearing her dress, it's just my way." She shrugged her shoulder, "I doubt she would go for that, sadly."

Jake was happy to begin planning their future together but understood if she wasn't in a huge hurry to start. She was just getting home from almost a month gone. He couldn't believe it was that long. "I love calling you my fiance too. I can not wait to call you my wife. And one secy wife you will be." He smiled and kissed her softly and pulled her closer to him.

"You're going to need to talk to her baby. A wise woman yold me it's better to talk things out and not let them build up. Just talk to her baby. I think she will understand. I think it would be cool to use it to make a wedding dress of your own. That way you both get what you want. You get a dress that's you and she gets you wearing her dress." He pressed his lips to her shoulder.

"We should have the Max pull O down the aisle in a wagon or something. Or ride him down." Jake chuckled. "I mentioned to your mom your dream for a castle wedding. Damn British." He teased.

"I know. I'll talk to her, most likely next Sunday when we go get dinner. She'll probably have me try it on when we go." She shook her head, "The dress is totally eighties. I can't with the dress. I mean it's beautiful for the time but it's SOO old fashioned."

She laughed at the thought of Max pulling Owen. "Maybe Owen will be walking by that time and he can walk our rings down the aisle. And Max can be our flower boy. He'll probably just be there for support though." She laughed.

She turned to face him and kissed his forehead, "It's going to be an American castle at least. The price shouldn't be as bad." She shrugged her shoulder. She didn't know for sure. She didn't do the research yet. "Just remember this is our one and only wedding. We have to go all out. Okay?"

Jake tried hard not to laugh about her and the dress. "Babe we could have an eighties theme. I could wear a powder blue tux. Your fashion people would love it! Yes. Let's do it!" He moved so she wouldn't smack him because he felt that was good enough to get hit from.

"Baby no..." He shook his head all serious. "Max will not be a flower boy. There is no flower boys. No." He shook his head. "That would be pretty cool if Owen was walking but I'm not in a hurry for him to grow up too fast." Jake laughed a bit. "Yes Max will probably be better as moral support."

"Whatever you want Q. It is our one and only wedding so I want you to have whatever you want. Whatever we want." He kissed her softly. "You sure you are tired?" He asked as he kept kissing her slowly.

She moved her hand to hit but missed. She glared at him, "I'll smother you with a pillow. We are not having an eighties themed wedding and you are not wearing a tacky blue tuxedo. I would be the laugh of the fashion world. And just for that little joke, I am going with you to pick out your suits. You lost the privilege of going alone." She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms. "That's not even funny, Jake." She mumbled.

"Yes he will. We don't have any girls. Unless we have Owen throw the flowers while Max carries the rings...if we can trust Max not to swallow the rings." She didn't care what he did. She just wanted him there for their big day. Max was part of the family too. he would be a part of the wedding. She gasped and looked out at the distance, "He could carry a sign that says, 'Here come the Bride'." She smiled and nodded her head, ""In a bowtie Boo. He's going to look so handsome. Boom, one thing has been planned."

She smiled when he told her she could have what she wanted. Dangerous words but she would use them for good not for evil. She kissed him back and then he kept kissing her. "I was..." She said softly and rubbed his back. "I'm not so sure now though."

Jake chuckled a bit. "You will NOT smother me with a pillow, cause if you did, you wouldn't get a wedding at all. The groom would be smothered. I'm only playing babe. And hey! I am perfectly capable of picking out suits for me and my guys."

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "How did I know you'd want to dress him up. I just knew it. I love how the first thing planned is what Max is doing." He chuckled a bit. "We have no idea when, where, or even who's in it but Max. Max has his job. If we go with a castle I think a very old classic car would be nice for pictures."

Jake knew very well what he was doing by telling her they could have whatever they wanted. He smiled and crawled over her a bit as he kept kissing her before moving his kisses to her neck. "Can I help make you sure?"

Back
Top Bottom