Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"I just don't know anymore." She teased about him picking out his own tux.

"And Owen needs to start walking lessons right now. I want him to be a pro at walking by the time the wedding comes around. He has a big job carrying our rings." What would he wear though, she thought. "He could wear some nice pants and a button up shirt and vest with maybe a newsboy cap on. Let's hope he is like you and wears whatever is picked out for him without a fuss. There two things planned. Now we just need to plan the wedding around those two ideas." She laughed.

"You're not trying to make me sleepy though." She said softly and scratched the back of his head. "Something tells me you want me wide awake."

"Baby I don't think they have walking lessons for babies. And he's just a few months old. The boy hasn't started crawling yet. One thing at a time. One thing at a time love." He laughed a bit. "Depending how big he is they make little suits." He was glad she thought Jake wore whatever was picked out for him because a few days ago she thought he put up a big fuss with Andre.

Jake gave her a small shrug to him wanting her wide awake. "That a bad thing?" He grinned at her and kissed her again softly before going back to her neck. His lips moved from her neck down to her chest. His hand untied her robe slowly and the moved inside to slide over her skin slowly. He moved the robe from her chest so he could kiss her skin slowly.

"Unless you really want sleep. I can let you rest baby." His chin rested against her chest with a smile.

"We just need to work his leg muscles. Everyday will be leg day for him." She smiled and reluctantly nodded her head to waiting for him to learn the appropriate steps, "If I have too." She groaned.

She smiled and shook her head, "Are you trying to be a tease?" She asked softly and looked into his eyes. "You can't stop now. You have to finish what you started." She looked down at him and pushed his hair back out of his face. She moved around so he was between her legs. "This is our last night alone. We should make it a night to remember." She sat up and kissed him on the lips.

They could do it above the city that never sleeps but she wanted a tender loving moment with him right now. The next time they came they could work on their sex bucket it.

Jake smile and shook his head. "Me a tease? No never." He chuckled a bit and smiled wider. Damn he loved this woman. "I thought you were too tired?" He kissed her back and nipped her lip softly. His hands ran slowly and softly over her soft skin. His lips moved back down to her chest. He kissed perfect body with small soft kisses. The tip of his tongue reached out to brush over her nipples. It was it's mission to get them hard.

His hands moved her robe off her shoulders. He wanted her completely naked, but it wasn't something that he had to rush to have happen. He was taking his time to enjoy their last night alone together. He then pulled away and pulled his shirt off of himself and dropped it on the floor by the bed.

He moved to kiss her lips again softly and passionately. His hips pressed against hers before they started to rock against her hips slowly. Everything was slow and passionate. Yes they could have fun with their bucket list, but then again knew how to have passionate love making as well. And to Jake both were equally amazing.

She rolled her eyes when he acted like he had no idea what she was talking about. "I'm never too tired for you, Tease." She smiled and watched him move down. She closed her eyes as he started to lap at her nipples. The contrast between his warm tongue and the cold air of the room making them pucker and harden.

She pulled her arms out of her robe and raised her hips so she could pull it from under her and throw it on the floor. She rubbed his chest and abs when they were exposed to her. She smiled happily at the sexy view and moved her hands behind him to his back when he came back down and started kissing her.

She moaned into his mouth and rubbed her hips against him as well. Her brain was quickly focusing on one thing and that was her need for Jake. He knew exactly how to push her buttons and rev her engines. it was almost no fair how well he played her. She broke the kiss to look into his eyes and stroke his cheek. "I love you." It had been a long week. They needed this to feel closer again.

She was the sexiest thing he had ever laid his eyes on. And for some crazy reason she chose to love him. His chest pressed against hers. The feeling of her hard nipples against his chest felt amazing. His hips kept moving against hers as his kisses turned slower and deeper. He let his tongue slid into her mouth in search of hers. Once it found it he let both of them dance together.

Adri's hands along Jake's skin sent shivers over his body. No one seemed to exist in that moment except the two of them. Then she broke the kiss and looked in his eyes. He smiled at her. "I love you." He gave her another deep kiss followed by a few pecks.

Then he kissed her neck and kissed down her body slowly. Jake then grabbed her panties and started to slowly slide them down her hips. After they were off her hips he slid them from her legs and dropped them on the floor. He then pulled his pants and boxer briefs down and off of himself.

She wouldn't mind kissing him all night and telling him she loved him but that was only part of the fun they would have tonight. She rubbed his cheek and and as he moved his head down, she kissed the top of his head. She lifted her hips so he could take her panties off and she relaxed while she waited for him to join her in the nude.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and resume the slow burning kiss they shared earlier. She rubbed up and down his muscular back making sure every inch of his back was touched.

She could feel his hardness between their bodies and she ground herself against him. With a little wiggle of the hips he was pressed against her. Her clit throbbing but finally getting some attention. She could almost feel the pulse of her heartbeat in his shaft. Her eyes were glazing over with lust and love for Jake.

She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and kissed him again. She moved her hips so he was lined up to take her. She put a hand between them to guide him in and then she let him finish sliding all the way in.

Jake loved the feel of her hands on him. If they were on his back or his member it didn't matter. Her soft skin brought shivers over his entire body.

His eyes were locked on hers as she guided him to her entrance. His forearms were on the bed next to her head. His left hand wrapping around her head slightly running through her hair slightly. He kissed her softly before looking back into her eyes as he slowly slid into her. Jake let out a small moan as he moved in. He only got about halfway before pulling almost out then slowly sliding back in but this time all the way. His tip pressing into her.

His lips pressed against hers as he kept moving slowly in and out of her. It made him think of their first time in their new house by the fire. Slow and passionate. He would break the kisses to look in her eyes ans let out a moan. "You feel so good..."

She enjoyed the slow rhythmic pace. Soon they wouldn't have time to take it slow. They would be at home with Owen who demanded their attention and even when he was sleeping there was always something that needed to be done.

"Not as good as you." She said softly and ran her fingers through his hair. She moved her hips up to meet his pace and get him inside of her a little bit deeper. She smiled at him and felt the temperature under the blankets slowly rise. Any loose strands of hair were sticking to her forehead from the light sheen of sweat starting to develop on her sin.

Her thighs gripped him tighter when he started to hit her g-spot. She moaned and scratched his back down his sides. Begging him wordlessly to keep going.

When her fingers went through his hair he moved to kiss and nip at her neck. He sucked softly on her skin but made sure to not leave a mark. She would be seeing her mother tomorrow and he wanted her to look a bit classy. He moaned against her neck as she met his pace. Jake looked at her in her eyes and smiled back as a few balls of sweat formed on his temples.

As she gripped him tighter he started to move a bit faster into her. He loved the feel of her, especially when he hit her g-spot. He moaned as her nails rand down his back. He just kept thrusting deep into her moving a bit harder.

Jake kissed her jaw and neck as he moved into her. He then moved to moan into her ear. With every thrust into her he moaned. The more he thrust and better it felt the louder and breathless the moans got. A few times Adriana's name even came out in the moan. The more he thrusted the closer he was getting to his release.

God she loved this man more than she could describe. She kissed him lovingly and as the kiss broke her put her head against the pillow and cried out in pleasure. She bit her bottom lip and she spread her legs out on the bed so she didn't hook him into her.

She was getting closer and closer to cumming. he started to move faster and the head of his penis was constantly rubbing her g-spot. She could feel the numb sensation in her toes work it's way up her body. She got goosebumps and then she moaned the beginning of his name before curling it into an 'oh'.

Her hands went to his butts and squeezed it into her so he could feel how he made her feel but she wanted him to move at the same time. She was just lost in a world of bliss.

Jake loved hearing the sound of her moans. They were like music to his ears. A song he would never get tired of hearing. Hell that alone turned him on that much more. It fueled him to thrust into her a bit faster.

With Adri spreading her legs from him, it helped him move into her a bit deeper. Jake's heart raced and he tried to breathe. This was the best work out he had since they landed in New York. His hand slid up her body to her hand, his fingers laced with hers and he squeezed it as he thrusted deep into her before she moved her hands to his butt.

His eyes looked into hers before he kissed her deeply. He whispered against her lips, "I love you." He continued to move deep into her against her g-spot. He nipped her bottom lip before kissing her again. After a few more deep hard thrust into her Jake started to cum deep into Adri. He moaned her name more than once against her lips. If his moans or the look on his face didn't show how much he was enjoying their passionate moment he didn't know what would.

She waited until she was calm and breathing normally to tell him that she loved him too. She got up to clean herself off and brought a warm rag to clean him off too. She wanted to change the sheets so she wasn't laying on a big wet stain on the bed and once that was done, she curled up by his side and rubbed his chest.

"When you get home give Max and Owen a big kiss for me. Okay? And you have to sleep with Max so he doesn't feel lonely. If he will sleep with you, it seems like he has a new bedmate with Owen even though they don't share a bed." She pouted a little bit. She liked being surrounded by furnaces. It was blazing hot but with the cooling mattress is was kind of comfortable. Now she would only have one furnace.

"What are you going to do when you get home?" She asked but she had a feeling she already knew the answer.

Jake cleaned up and helped her change the sheets before putting the rag in the bathroom. He climbed back in bed with her and wrapped his arms around her. His fingertips trailing up and down her hips and back.

He smiled listening to his orders of what he needed to do. "I think I got it. Both of our boys get kisses. I can handle that. Max is welcome in bed. Maybe I'll let O sleep in our room tomorrow night. I think it's cute though babe. He's protecting his little brother. Max is a good boy." He laughed a bit at Adri's jealousy. "Baby it's okay. I'm sure Max will want to sleep with you once you get home. I'm sure he misses his mama like crazy."

"First I'm going to sit on the floor and let Max run around freaking crazy and love on him. Then I'm going to get up and go see our baby boy. And give both of them lots of kisses. I'm going to then sit on my couch and hold our son and let Max sit cuddled up next to me. I'm fine doing that all day. Then tomorrow night the guys are coming over for pizza and watching the fight. I haven't seen the fight yet." He gave Adri a small kiss. "I'm actually okay with doing that for a few days. Like after you get home, you can find us on the couch." He laughed a bit. "I will save your spot for you." He kissed her nose.

"I hope so. I miss my boy. I guess I can schedule the big snip when I get back too. I can't keep pushing that off. And when you take him on runs, be gentle. He hasn't been running as much so he might not be able to keep up with you like he did. but he won't be running for a while after the big snip so maybe just hold off on running all together. he can sit on your back while you do push ups though. I'm sure he misses that." She laughed. He was much bigger now though. He was probably too heavy.

She smiled at his plans and nodded her head, She was going to do the same thing when she got home. Exce she wasn't going to watch the fight. She already saw it once, no need to go through that again. "Are you sure you want to watch it? it's pretty bloody, Boo. I don't want you have nightmares while I am not there to comfort you." She teased. "I mean I am sure Luke will comfort you if you need it but I would rather be the one to hold you at night." She teased further because she couldn't pass it up. She set herself up perfectly.

She nodded her head to him saving her a spot on the couch, "Yes and save me a slice of pizza or I am ordering one of my own to share with Amy and you can't have any." She threatened.

She stretched her legs and yawned. "I'm going to sleep very well tonight thanks to you." She kissed his cheek and then his lips. "Thank you for my coat Boo." She said softly and placed her head on her pillow.

The first time Adri mentioned the 'big snip,' Jake's hand moved to his junk. "Babe...no we need to talk about this. We need to not refer to it as the big snip. Cause that makes me cringe. Give the dog his dignity about it. You cutting his balls off. Poor guy." He nodded to him being gentle. "I will babe. I figured I'd have to work him back up to where we were. I will handle the push ups. The fact he is getting bigger is probably good for my training."

"Babe I watch all my fights. I use it for a training and a learning experience." He chuckled a bit. "I won't have nightmares. If I get scared I'll just call you to talk to me until I fall asleep." He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No I don't want Luke comforting me. Thanks for that though." He gave her a small kiss. "You better be the one to hold me at night. You may need to fight through a Max and an Owen though to get to me."

"I'm not saving you pizza. We will just order another one when you get home. You want a freshly made pizza Q. And fine don't share. Punk."

Jake smiled. "I'm glad I can be of service to you ma'am." He smiled and kissed her back. "You are welcome babe." Jake rested his head down on his pillow and looked in her eyes. "You know whoever did your make up today, did amazing. They really made your eyes pop out. I loved it." His hand moved her hair from her face. "You know when we have our babies, I hope they have your eyes. They are amazing."

"That's what it is." She laughed. "We can save his sperm and freeze it if we ever want puppies but I don't want to risk impregnating some dog at the park. There are too many dogs that need to be adopted to even risk it." She looked under the blanket at where his hand was, "Gosh, you're acting like I am going to give you the big snip." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"I like cold pizza or freshly made pizza. And fine, I won't. And you better not try to sneak any either. I'm going to count my slices."

She laughed, "I was only wearing foundation and powder. I wouldn't call it the greatest makeup ever but I did look flawless. Are you tell me to only wear foundation and not my normal full face?" She smiled when he talked about her eyes, "You have pretty eyes too Boo. I wouldn't mind our kids having your eyes." She smiled, "Watch they are all going to come out with my father's brown eyes and we will have to keep trying until we get a blue eyed and a green eyed child."

"Who freezes their dogs sperm? Who does that? We don't have to get him fixed just yet. Maybe we want to get him a girlfriend sometime. And we have him on a leash at the park so I hope to God you see him getting his freak on with the sexy poodle." He laughed. Then when she rolled her eyes at him. "Hey...don't judge. If you've ever gotten hit in the junk you'd be nervous talking about anything going on that's not pleasure. I could get my junk snipped. They do that...and no. Not happening so no ideas."

Jake gave her an a look like he wasn't scared. "What are you going to do if I steal a piece? Nothing. And if you did...it wouldn't be fair anyway. You fight dirty. You'd probably knee me in my junk." He teased.

"I think I have told you this before but the less make up the better. At least I think so. The more natural the sexier. But it is cute when you have all that black stuff around your eyes. I do like your lips plain. Or a natural color. Do you chicks think about when you put lip stuff on and you kiss a dude and what that tastes like to them? And don't get me wrong you are super sexy with all your make up but I do find you sexiest right when you wake up in the morning...after you've gotten enough sleep." He teased. "You can get angry if you are sleepy." Jake smiled at her compliment about his eyes. "You think so? You like my eyes?" He blinked a lot to show off his eyes playful. "We probably will have to keep trying to have blue and green eyed kids. That and our baby girl. We couldn't be so lucky that our first born is a blue eyed beauty like her mama." He snuggled into her to get comfy and closed his eyes but wasn't necessarily ready to fall asleep.

"People who want future puppies but also want to be responsible pet owners. Who gets their dog a girlfriend?" She countered with a laugh. "I don't want you to get the big snip. We have babies to make in the future. I think our boys should get the big 'c' snip though."

She raised her eyebrows, "No sex. And before you say anything, yes over pizza. Are you willing to risk sex over pizza? That's the only dirty fighting I do. Plus I can have Luke take you down in my place. So how is that for revenge?"

She frowned, "We taste it all of the time. It's on our lips." She said softly. "And most of my stuff tastes like what it smells like, my eos lip balms smell like fruit and they taste like fruit. The stains don't really taste like anything. The glosses probably don't taste good but I don't kiss you when I have a gloss on unless I want to give you glossy lips."

She laughed at his attempt at batting his eyelashes, "It's like this." She told him and batted her eyelashes and looked cute while she did it. "But yes, I like your eyes." She smiled and rubbed his cheek when he closed his eyes. "No we wouldn't get that lucky. It'll probably be a boy. A perfect little boy, just like Owen."

"I would get my dog a girlfriend. He has feelings too. Maybe he just wants to love someone and have them love him back. You don't know. Maybe he found someone he likes at the park. Your parents have been taking him a lot." Jake let out a sigh. "O got that snip. But really why do we keep talking about snips. It's a sensitive subject..." He smiled a bit. "Do chicks prefer that? The snip?"

Jake's jaw dropped. "You wouldn't...Gosh you do fight dirty. You dirty...fighter." He had nothing that he could use there that would not be way over the line or would be. "There should be rules against fighters like you. That's fine I'll just get a sub or something. That's fine. I didn't want your pizza. I may like it though. All of it. Every piece."

"I didn't know that if it was something you just did and didn't think about it. You do have fruity ones I like those. I didn't really mean that yours didn't taste good. Actually, your kisses taste amazing. But I've had some...not so good ones."

Jake laughed at her batting her eyelashes. "Yep you are pro at that. I'm not that good at it." He let out a small moan as she rubbed his cheek and then opened her eyes when she called Owen perfect. "All of our babies will be perfect." His eyes looked in hers. It was one of his favorite things just laying in bed with her talking about the most random things. His hand found hers and he laced their fingers and played with her hand a bit.

"What are you going to do when you get home?" She asked him so it was only fair to ask her. He imagined sleep was in her to do list somewhere.

"I think it's more sanitary." She said, "But I'm not sure if that's true and honestly it looks better, like a lot better. It's all about preference." She shrugged her shoulder. She liked her man just the way he was. She laughed and nodded her head, "That's what I thought. Stay away from my pizza."

She nodded her head agreeing, "Yeah, all of our babies will be perfect."

She thought about what she was going to do and smiled, "Well first off I am going to cuddle my dog for maybe an hour or as long as he lets me. Then I am going to take Owen for a very special nap time where we will cuddle until he wakes up demanding to be changed at which point I will hand him over to you and take another nap with Max. And then who knows, by then it will probably be bed time and I will sleep in a Jake and Max sandwich happily." She yawned just thinking about how much sleep she would get. It was going to be wonderful. "Maybe owen and I will do do a skin time nap." She said softly.

She turned so Jake was the big spoon to her little spoon. She closed her eyes and felt her body get ready for bed. "Good night boo. I love you." She wasn't going to sleep right then but she figured it was the only chance she would be able to say it before she was knocked out.

"It is more sanitary for lazy men." Anyone who didn't take the time to stay clean would be unsanitary. He tried hard to stay clean and groomed for his woman. "You get violent about your pizza. Man..."

Jake couldn't help but chuckle at all the sleep she wanted. "I love you will hand him off to me to change his diaper. You know when we have more babies you will be on diaper duty." He yawned when he did. "I'm having skin time I'm sure tomorrow while we chill on the couch watching sports or a movie. Male bonding time totally. Can I join in on the skin time nap?" Then he thought about it a moment and thought maybe she wanted alone time with Owen. "Actually if you want time with him I can chill with Max."

When she turned he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her shoulder. "Night Q. I love you too." His fingertips ran up her arms. "I'm glad you let me come with you. Despite everything earlier in the week. I did have a good time with you Q."

"Not all of the time. We will share diaper duty. And I change his diapers sometimes. When it's just pee. You do the gross stuff. You know I have a gagging problem."

She kind of wanted time alone with Owen but how was she supposed to tell Jake that. She was glad he pulled out on his own. "We will trade sons for a little while." She told him. "Maybe for my second nap we can all have some skin time. I'm wary about sleep with Owen in our bed though. I don't want to hurt him on accident."

"I'm sorry Andre turned out to be a butt. I thought he was just friendly. I wasn't paying attention to the signs of flirting." She said softly. "I'm glad you came." She rubbed the back of his hand and fell asleep.

"What are you going to do when we have sick kids?" That was one thing she hadn't seen him sick yet. It would come eventually.

Jake completely understood Adriana wanting time alone with Owen. Honestly it made him happy she wanted that bonding time with him. There was no way he would step on that. It was important for both of them to have one on one time with him as well as family time. "When he gets older you two should have little dates. But I love to trade sons for a bit. But I have a feeling if Max has been attached to O you may have both boys. I don't think we would hurt him. But we could lay on the couch instead."

He didn't want to say it was okay cause it kind of wasn't. But he understood that she had a lot going on that week. "You were busy..." He shrugged leaving it as that before falling asleep himself. As he slept he snuggled closer to her. Honestly he hated leaving her but he was happy she got time with her mother. After all it was one day.

"Take them to grandma's?" She said simply. She shrugged her shoulder, "Take care of them and hope they don't get me sick."

She nodded her head, "That would be adorable. You can give him money so he can pay." She squealed at how cute that would be. Her little man taking her on a little date. "I will happily take them both. That way you can have time alone at home to do what you wish."

She slept hard. After a long day at Fashion Week and then some quality time with Jake. She needed the rest she got. She would have happily slept in a lot longer if she had the chance but she had to see her fiancé off. She stayed in bed until he was packed and ready to go. Then she got out of bed and gave him a hug and kiss. She threw on some clothes to walk him downstairs and while she waited for him to tell her he was ready she sent her mother a text telling her to put on some comfortable clothes and meet her in the lobby.

Back
Top Bottom