Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the wolf, a Hogwarts romance. (The Deviant x Wolfman)

Wolfman

Super-Earth
Through the Forbidden Forest, a large black wolf ran free. Some times it stopped to smell the air, other times it just watched the brilliant full moon. The moon filled the wolf with a savage joy, a joy that the wolf could only express by howling. And so it did. A small part of the wolf's mind tried to formulate more coherent thoughts, but it was lost in the overpowering sense of freedom it felt for the first time ever.

The wolf had been running free for the better part of an hour when a new scent hit its nostrils. It was the scent of musk and fur and sinewy meat. The wolf grew silent as it started stalking. Its yellow eyes almost shone in the moonlight as its eyes fell on a flock of deer. The impulse to run forward was almost too strong to bear, but the wolf's instincts told him NO. It hunched down and cautiously crept forward, stopping every time the deer looked up.

The wolf kept downwind and in the shadows, closing painfully slow on the deer. And then it struck. In a frenzy of fangs, black fur, hard muscles, and sharp claws, a deer fell prey to the werewolf. It roared its triumph before starting in on the feast. The coppery blood tasted sweet, as did the innards and the meat of his rightful prey. As it feasted, the werewolf sensed sentient beings nearby, a confusing scent of two-legs and four-legs mixed together. The sound of hooves and subdued human-like voices. And the damnable smell of moonmetal that could hurt the werewolf. Reluctantly, the werewolf abandoned his prey and stalked off.

Off in the distance, a large structure filled with lights loomed. The wolf felt somewhat troubled when watching the structure. He wanted to investigate the structure further, but the closer he got, the more scared he felt. And so he slinked away again to enjoy the forest in the night.

-----------------------------------------

Filius Solwer awoke with a start. He wondered dizzily where he was and what he'd been up to last night. He always did the mornings after a full moon. It took him a few seconds to remember where he was and what he was. As his eyes opened fully he found himself lying on top of moss and dead leaves in a forest. No, not "a" forest. The Forbidden Forest near Hogwarts. That's right, he was about to start working as a teacher at Hogwarts. Muggle studies. The sun stood low in the east, meaning that it was early morning. Good.

Filius yawned and stretched. There was a foul taste in his mouth, which told him he'd been successful in hunting last night. He stood up, stretching his lean and muscular 6' frame. A bloodied hand ruffled his black and unruly hair and his grey eyes surveyed his surroundings. Her wasn't too far from Hagrid's rebuilt hut where he'd left his clothes last night. As he started walking towards the school grounds he absently noticed several hoof imprints in the soil. A weak smell of blood and the sound of carrion birds confirmed his suspicions; he'd killed last night. He had to know... Following the scent, he came upon his kill. The deer was grotesquely mangled and torn apart, a mute testament to his power when in wolf form.

Heaving a sigh of relief, Filius continued towards Hagrid's. He hadn't killed a sentient being. The wards that had been placed at the edge of the forest to drive him away from the school apparently worked. Drawing nearer to the wards now, he had to fight to pass them. It was wolfbane flowers mixed with silver dust and compounded with warding spells. In wolf form it was intolerable. In human form it was a real effort to pass them.

Filius, not for the first time, cursed Fenrir Greyback. He had been attacked and bitten by the infamous werewolf that joined sides with the Death Eaters during the dark years when Voldemort tried to conquer all of wizarddom. It was a source of pride for Filius that another of Fenrir's unwilling acolytes, Remus Lupin, had been instrumental in Voldemort's downfall, giving his life in the process. Filius hadn't taken part in the battles. He'd had enough trouble getting by as it was. There had been offers, of course. But Filius had vowed to never take the life of a sentient being, magical or not. In his 29-year long life, Filius had so far kept that vow.

Nearing Hagrid's hut, Filius and Fang caught scent of each other at the same time. The large boarhound started barking as Filius fought his way through the last of the wards, their scent and their magic filling him with a feeling of both revulsion and panic. At last he was through, and Hagrid had managed to silence Fang. "Ye'll be wanting yer clothes, Professor Solwer. How did the night go, then?"

Filius smiled at Hagrid. He was one of the few of the staff that treated him with any kind of friendliness and respect. As he dressed, Filius told of what he knew. There was a feeling of elation bubbling in him, but he was also tired and scared. He didn't remember anything from the night, other than the rush of wind past his ears and a feeling of unmitigated joy. "I killed a deer. And I think the centaurs were watching me. The wards are powerful enough that I don't want to go near them in human form, much less in wolf form. You can tell McGonagall that the wards were successful."

Hagrid nodded, a smile creeping across his face. "Would ye care fer a cuppa tea, professor? I hear running as a wolf really takes it outta yeh." Filius smiled back at Hagrid. "It's too close to the wards for me even now, Rubeus. But the offer is much appreciated. If you want to come visit me when the moon ISN'T full, I'd much appreciate the company." Hagrid nodded before heaving his crossbow over his shoulder. Even now, Filius could smell the silvertipped bolts in Hagrid's quiver. A necessary precaution should the wards fail.

Saying his goodbyes, Filius walked back to Hogwarts. He managed to dodge Peeves and get back to his chambers where he collapsed in a snoring heap on his bed. He was woken up a few hours later by Filch, the caretaker. Everyone on the Hogwarts staff had been informed of his condition, and although most were civil enough around him, he sensed their mistrust and fear of him. But this was the only place he was allowed to run free in wolf form as long as precautions were taken.

Filch couldn't be considered civil in the best of circumstances, and if he felt superior to someone he could be downright nasty. "Back from the forest, are you? Did you kill anything? I bet you can't wait to start in on the plump succulent children starting school today. Me and Mrs. Norris will be watching you, professor. And when you kill one of the children we will be there with our silvered weapons to finish you. Mark my words. How the headmistress allowed a werewolf as a teacher is more than I can comprehend..." Muttering, Filch left with Mrs. Norris in tow.

Filius surveyed his spartanly furnished room. A bed, a desk, an office chair, a comfy chair with a small table and a bookshelf constituted all of his furniture. On the walls hung diagrams and maps from the muggle world, as well as a poster of the Wyrd Sisters. Sighing, Filius went to shower before donning his robes and walking down to the dining hall. From afar he could hear the buzz of voices, a buzz that was almost deafening as he entered the hall. His senses were assaulted by the sound and smell of so many people packed into one room, and Filius started to wonder whether taking on the job as a teacher had been such a good idea after all. But being a muggleborn werewolf, teaching Muggle studies was somnething he was actually qualified to do. And Hogwarts had shown some understanding concerning his condition. It was either that or starve. Or worse, become a feral mankiller like Fenrir.

He gave an inward shudder at the thought. And then, something distracted him. There was a scent. It stood out from the rest of the smells in the room. It was almost intoxicating, a sweet sensual smell of woman and flowers unlike anything he'd ever smelled before. Filius stopped and sniffed openly. As far as he could tell, the scent drifted over to him from the Slytherin table. Its effects on him were immediate and potentially embarassing. He flushed. He grew dizzy. His member sprang to attention, making Filius doubly grateful his robes were a bit on the large side.

Collecting himself, Filius walked to the staff table and took his seat next to Hagrid, the only member of the staff that was genuinely friendly with him. Minerva McGonagall favoured him (as she did with all the staff) with a brusque nod as he sat down. The sorting ceremony began. In its poem, the hat urged for continued harmony and co-operation between the houses at Hogwarts. The first-years were duly sorted and seated, and then the feast appeared before them, accompanied by cheers and gasps of wonder from the first-years.

After puddings, Headmistress McGonagall rose and called for silence. Filius had dreaded this moment, but the school had to know, seeing as they didn't have a potions master clever enough to brew the anti-transformation potion. "Welcome all," she began "to a new year here at Hogwarts school of wizardry. Before the usual reminders and information, there is something you all must be aware of. Professor Filius Solwer, would you stand up please? School, this is the new teacher in Muggle studies. Muggleborn himself, we look forward to gain new insights and to see a renewed interest in the muggle world."

McGonagall cleared her throat. "In agreement with Professor Solwer, I will now tell you this: he is a werewolf, and-" there was a sudden outburst of murmurs as the students started discussing this little tidbit of information. Filius could hear snippets of conversations: "...a bit risky, don't you think?" "My father shall hear of this. A WEREWOLF!?" "Cool!" "...just look at him, he looks about ready to pounce..." "I'll send for my silver dagger at home, I will!"

McGonagall raised her voice: "You will all please BE QUIET! We have taken the necessary precautions to ensure that the students will come to no harm. As the Forbidden Forest as a rule is out of bounds for students unless accompanied by a member of the staff, there should be no trouble if you adhere to that rule. Heavens know we've had enough trangressions in the past," she added with a small smile. "Now, on the nights of the full moon you will more than likely hear the professor's howls. rest assured that there are wards in place to keep him in the forest when he is in wolf form. Isn't that right, Professor Solwer?"

Filius nodded, then spoke: "That is indeed correct, headmistress McGonagall. I have trouble moving past the wards in human form. In wolf form it is a more formidable barrier than the Great Wall of China. You are quite safe. It is not my wish to harm any of you, so I must beg you, no implore you to stay away from the forest. especially during the full moon. I have never killed a sentient being, and I don't intend to start here. Adhere to the rules and you will be quite safe." McGonagall gave him a curt smile and a nod: "Thank you, professor Solwer."

Filius looked out over the crowd. There were many that looked at him with suspicion, fear, even hatred. A few seemed awestruck while others seemed curious. Much as he'd expected.

Above it all, that intoxicatng scent teased him. He zoned out as the usual information was given by the staff.

Aurelia Archambault was a very proud young woman - proud of her heritage, proud of her house, proud of her work ethic - and for good reason. A pureblood witch, one eighth Veela on her mother's side, third generation Slytherin on her father's side, perfect grades since the beginning of her first year. She was the envy of most of her female classmates and the males often viewed her as the ultimate prize, though she paid them no attention unless she wanted something from them, something she could get by being manipulative. One might think they'd have caught on by now, but if they had, they certainly didn't seem to mind.

It was the start of her sixth year and as she took her seat at the Slytherin table, the fair-skinned brunette looked around, sensing that something was different, that this year would be rather... interesting. Seeing no particularly significant changes, she shook it off and waited for the feast to begin. However, when the large wooden doors opened and a tall rugged man stepped through, she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

She watched him, watched him sniff the air around the Slytherin table, watched his face flush and suddenly felt very self conscious about her own scent. Aurelia only ever wore a spritz of her mother's homemade flowery perfume, which she received refills for by owl regularly. Had he been sniffing her?

As Professor McGonagall began her speech, Aurelia zoned out for a moment. She was brought back to reality by panicked whispers of werewolves. Her head jerked up and she looked at the staff table with wide blue eyes, seeing the tall man from before standing next to McGonagall as she silenced the crowd of gossiping students.

So that's what was different this year. Something was going to happen this year and it had something to do with him. She doubted it would be anything bad, it didn't feel like someone would be hurt, it just felt... different. She couldn't put a finger on it, but she felt she had to get close to this new professor.

After the feast was over and everyone started heading back to their common rooms to mingle with their housemates, Aurelia stayed behind, telling the other Slytherins that she wanted to discuss her classes with McGonagall in private. Once they were all gone, she approached the staff table, giving Hagrid a friendly smile before standing in front of Professor Solwer.

"Hello there Professor, I just wanted to give you a proper welcome to our school as it doesn't appear many other students possess the decency to do so," she said, reaching a hand out to him as she studied his face.

Professor Filius Solwer was lost in memories. He remembered going home from a friends house one late evening during a summer break from Hogwarts. The moon was full and fat, hanging low and orange over some hills near his home in Yorkshire. At first he'd thought the rustling in the bushes had been a bird or a badger or some such, but the snarls that started reverberating in his head soon convinced him that it was someting far more dangerous. He ran. Something ran after him. Something large and foul-smelling pounced him and pinned him to the ground. The snarls had an almost human quality to them. Suddenly, a fire in his right shoulder as fangs made their mark on him. And then...

He snapped out of it. The hall was clearing out. The feast was over and everyone was going to their houses, their bellies filled with food and their heads filled with expectations and new impressions. And yet... One of the Slytherins rather conspicuously stayed behind. And the intoxicating scent grew only stronger as less and less bodies inhabited the hall. The Slytherin girl approached the staff table, and the scent grew stronger still, until it was almost the only thing Filius knew. She headed for Hagrid and gave him a gracious and genuine smile. Filius noticed that she was one of the older students and easily the most beautiful young woman he'd ever seen. She had filled out quite nicely during her puberty, it seemed.

Hagrid blustered and smiled as he greeted the girl with "Alrigh' there, Aurelia?" To Filius' great surprise, she stopped in front of him. He could tell now that she was was wearing a perfume he'd never smelled before. A light flowery smell that hinted of spring, of flowery meadows, of youthful laughter. But beneath the perfume was another more powerful scent, something Other, intoxicating. And then she spoke: "Hello there Professor, I just wanted to give you a proper welcome to our school as it doesn't appear many other students possess the decency to do so." And then she reached out her hand to Filius.

Filius was at a loss for words. He mutely grabbed her hand and was thrilled beyond measure by her warmth and softness. He flushed and stammered before managing to speak: "Th-thank you very much... Aurelia was it? I'm- it's- that's a very nice perfume you're wearing!" he blurted out in a rapid-fire way. He felt as if she electrified him in the best way possible as he still gripped her hand. "I- I hope- that is, will you- are you- I mean... You wouldn't by any chance be one of my students in muggle studies?"

Common sense started intervening right about then. Do shut up, Filius! You're scaring the poor girl. She only came up to greet you out of politeness. Now let go of her hand, you idiot! Filius reluctantly let go of her hand, feeling cold and alienated when he did so. It was hard to take his eyes off the young beauty standing in front of him and he felt himself blush ever deeper. A sharp *A-hem* from professor McGonagall made him snap out of it. McGonagall pointedly looked at the bewitched roof, and to his horror, Filius remembered it was only the second night of the full moon.

"Oh! Erm, you'll excuse me, but I... you know, full moon and all. I have to run lest hagrid needs to put a silvered bolt through me. Wouldn't want that. I- must be off. It was very nice meeting you Miss Aurelia." The last sentence he said over his shoulder as he ran out the doors and on to the Hogwarts grounds. He sensed more than he saw eyes watching him as he ran towards the safety of the woods. He quickly undressed near hagrid's hut and managed to pass the wards in the nick of time.

A searing pain started in his head as The Wolf established dominance over his functions. The Wolf demanded a form worthy of him and so the change began again. Black coarse fur sprouted all over his body. His jaw extended as his regular teeth were replaced by vicious fangs. His fingernails grew into savage claws. His limbs grew more powerful and muscled as they bent and popped into the anmail form.

A savage howl rent the air. And then again, through the Forbidden Forest, a large black wolf ran free.

Aurelia couldn't help but giggle girlishly at the way Professor Solwer seemed so flustered in her presence, blushing a little when he mentioned her perfume. Before she could tell him that yes, she was indeed taking muggle studies this year, McGonagall had brought his attention to the full moon and he'd ran off.

She watched him go with a soft sigh. Something about him felt familiar, almost surreal, as if she'd known him a lifetime ago. She shook the preposterous idea from her mind and gave Hagrid another warm smile, promising to bring him some of her homemade tarts when Care of Magical Creatures started before bidding him and McGonagall goodnight and heading down to the dungeons.

As Aurelia entered the common room, she realized she had no interest in the petty start-of-the-year conversations that were sure to be brought up once everyone got their fill of werewolf gossip. She headed straight for the girls' dormitory and sat on her bed, the one closest to the window that looked out through the Black Lake. For once in her life, she wished she'd been a Gryffindor just so she could possibly catch a glimpse of her new professor from the window of their tower. She sighed and waved politely to a few passing merfolk before laying down and beginning a long restless night filled with very vivid, very unwelcome dreams.

The wolf knew no peace. It had sung to the moon. It had unsuccessfully chased some rabbits and a deer. What filled its head tonight was the memory of a scent and an almost untameable desire to go to the large structure off in the distance. But as it got near the structure it time and again felt a sudden panic swell in its chest. And so the wolf turned tail and rain, its restlessness slowly turning to furious frustration.

Hungry and frustrated, Filius was awake when the change came back upon him and The Wolf retreated. It was just before dawn, and he shivered in the cold air. He lay heaving on the forest floor, a layer of sweat on his body. The transformations really took it out of him. It was very rare that he was awake when he changed back, having exhausted himself during the night. But for some reason he felt more energized, more vital, more- what? Only now did he become aware of something new and unprecedented. He had a raging hard-on.

More puzzled than anything, Filius looked at the protuberance with some puzzlement. It had never happened before that he'd woken up aroused after a night as a wolf. Never. He waited for it to subside, but in the end he had to take matters into his own hands, as it were. Gently grasping his 7" cock, he slowly started stroking it as images flashed before his eyes. He tried recalling erotic stories and snippets of wizard porn as well as muggle porn as his hand at an ever quickening pace pumped up and down. Much as he tried to repress it, the image of that young woman from last night kept popping into his head.

Every time her face showed itself before his mind's eye he tried pushing it away. But to no avail. His masturbatory fantasies started revolving around her, to his shame. And when he came with violent jerks and spasms, a soft sigh escaped his lips: "Aurelia". Finally spent, Filius fell into a fitful sleep. He dreamed of the women he'd loved. It was a parade of dates leading nowhere as he told of his condition. He'd yet to meet a woman wanting to bed a werewolf. He'd kept silent about his condition to one young woman. Love had struck him so hard that he'd lost track of the time and the moon. And one night when they were out for a stroll, the curse struck. He remembered nothing from that night, but the young woman had been an accomplished witch. She had managed to conjure up a cage around him before he could do any harm. She had been angry with him, calling him a selfish monster and other hurtful spiteful words. He had never seen her again. Filius was still a virgin.

Filius awoke with a start a little while later, tears streaking his face. These were painful memories, and he knew he would probably pass through this life alone. Sighing forlornly, he got to his feet and fought his way past the wards again, stopping by Hagrid's hut to get dressed. The groundskeeper was awake and in a grumpy mood. "Tha' was a close call las' night, professor Solwer. D'yeh mind tryin' to get further into the forest next night? Only, your howlin' kept me an' ol' Fang 'ere awake mos' of the night." Filius looked at Hagrid. He didn't want to get on the groundkeeper's bad side. He needed all the friends he could get at Hogwarts.

"You're right, Rubeus. Please call me Filius, by the way. That was a close call last night. But when I'm in wolf form The Wolf controls me, I'm afraid. So even if I manage to get far enough into the woods there's no guarantee that I won't return and test the wards. But yes, I was cutting it a bit too close last night.It won't happen again." Hagrid cracked a smile then and slapped Filius on the back. "Och prof- Filius, I'm not holdin' a grudge against yeh. I know it's hard controllin' the wolf." He lowered his voice: "I sometimes get right angry due to me giant's blood. So I can't say as I blame yeh, Filius. And as long as it's only three nights every month I think we'll survive."

Filiuas and Hagrid went up to the school together, chatting amiably. But as soon as they entered the gates, the mood changed. Several of the students looked at Filius with puffed faces and bloodshot eyes, especially Gryffindors and Ravenclaws. Filius guessed he'd robbed them of their sleep last night. And Peeves was waiting for him. Before he knew what was happening, he was pelted with silverware, making him cry out in terror and anguish. In his most annoying sing-song voice, Peeves chanted: "Funny Filius weeerewolf, howling in the night, robbing students of their sleep and being an awful sight!" Peeves cackled, very pleased with himself as he continued pelting Filius with silverware.

It was only the intervention of McGonagall that made Peeves stop. Displaying the white hot fury for which she had come to be known, she shot out a jet of light from her wand, driving Peeves off. Then she turned towards the students who had stopped to watch the spectacle. "Well!?" she roared. "Don't you have breakfast to fill your heads with before your classes!? Now be off, all of you!" She gave Filius a stern scrutinizing look. "It seems Peeves didn't do any serious damage, Filius. I will inform the elves that they are to use their magics to ensure Peeves can't get his grubby little hands on the silverware again. Do you need to visit madam Pomfrey?"

Filius shook his head. "As long as the silver doesn't embed in me it does no lasting harm. As you can see, Headmistress, the cuts are starting to heal. I- I was wondering if I perhaps could address the students today?" She looked taken aback by his request, but mutely nodded her consent.

Entering the hall again, he immediately became aware of Aurelia's scent. He stole a glance her way as he made his way towards the staff table. When he had eaten his fill he glanced over at McGonagall who nodded back and called for silence. As Filius stood, a deadly silence filled the hall.

"I- I must apologise if I kept any of you awake last night." A titter of laugh annd whispers crossed the hall then, and McGonagall had to call for silence. "Now, as we told you the night before," Filius continued, "we have wards in place ensuring that I can't enter the school grounds in wolf form. But we forgot about my howling, didn't we, headmistress?" McGonagall nodded, a pained expression on her face. Filius continued: "We can't very well mute the whole Forbidden Forest or the school grounds. But what each and every one of you CAN do is to ask your professors to teach you the muffliatus spell. It'll create a cocoon of silence around you and you mates, ansuring you won't lose any more sleep because of me. That's all I wanted to say, except that I'm looking forward to see my first class in muggle studies today. We're going to discuss why muggle photographs don't move."

Filius sat down again, painfully aware that all eyes were on him. And the scent of Aurelia hadn't diminished its hold over him.

As a new day dawned, Aurelia jumped out of bed with a spring in her step, eagerly getting dressed for the day ahead of her. She even put on a bit of makeup, wanting to look nice for Professor Solwer, and spritzed a little more of her mother's perfume on her neck and wrists before heading out of the dormitory and straight to the Great Hall.

She noticed many of her classmates hadn't slept well, apparently due to their new professor's howling. She vaguely remembered a dream from the night before - howling, in the distance, drawing nearer. He's gaining on me, and even as I'm running from him I don't feel afraid. It feels like a game. He pounces on me but he's not in his wolf form, though he certainly seems ravenous as he rips my shirt in two -

Aurelia shook the impure thoughts from her mind, flushed with arousal. She crossed her legs quickly, hoping Filius wouldn't smell her excitement as he finished his announcement and sat back down. She watched him intently, waiting to see if he'd acknowledge her at all. She had to talk to him as soon as she could get him alone. There was something going on, and if they couldn't sort it out, she may have to contact her aunt Sybil.

Filius stole another look at Aurelia. Part of the werewolf package was enhanced senses even in human form. He could clearly see that she had put on makeup, and he could smell more of that delightful perfume. He could also smell that Other smell, the one most enticing that he couldn't place. But there was something different today. The Other scent was more pronounced, sharper somehow, more intoxicating than it had been yesterday.

There was a sudden flash of brightest blue as she turned her head and looked at him. She saw him watching her! Filius looked down at his plate and started chasing some foodscraps around to appear busy. Each time he looked her way he found her watching him. What on earth was going on? There had been no malice in her voice or her eyes yesterday evening, and there was no scorn in her eyes today. She was one of very few students that looked rested, but there was something about her demeanor that unsettled him.

In the end, he just gave a polite nod as he, blushing furiously, got up and headed for the classroom for his first lecture in muggle studies.

The young Slytherin mentally kicked herself as she watched Filius leave. Stupid! You've scared him off! Who in their right mind just stares at their goddamned professor during breakfast?

She nibbled absentmindedly on a piece of toast before deciding to go for a walk to clear her head. Muggle studies was her third class of the day, and she desperately hoped she could salvage whatever connection there'd been with Filius. Her first class was Care of Magical Creatures, and she knew Hagrid wouldn't mind if she showed up early with the homemade tarts she'd promised him. She headed down to the Hogwarts kitchens to use the house elves' supplies, using magic to speed up the process so she was out the door with a batch of tarts within a few minutes.

As she reached Hagrid's hut, she found herself staring out into the Forbidden Forest. What was going on? Why all the sudden interest in this potentially dangerous stranger? Why had she dreamed of him? She sighed softly and turned to knock on Hagrid's door only to find he'd already opened it and was watching her with a knowing, almost amused expression.

"Alrigh' there, Aurelia?" he greeted her with a slight chuckle in his voice. She blushed brightly and gave him a warm smile. "Morning Hagrid! I thought I'd come by a bit early to bring you my tarts and maybe have a chat, if that's alright with you," Aurelia replied with a winning smile. She knew Hagrid couldn't refuse her. He stepped aside to let her in, never taking his eyes off the tarts. She giggled as she set them down, beaming when Fang bounded over to greet her. As she and Hagrid sat down with their tea and tarts, the massive dog laid his head on Aurelia's lap and whimpered every time she stopped petting him.

"Tha' there dog migh' as well belong to you, Aurelia!" Hagrid commented with a chuckle around his mouthful of tart. Aurelia laughed and scratched behind Fang's ears. The dog was nearly bigger than her and in fact had to lean down to put his head in her lap, which looked like it would become awfully uncomfortable any moment. She patted him between the shoulder blades and he huffed before grudgingly raising up to just sit next to her.

"So... What d'yeh think of yer new professor?" the giant asked, a knowing glint in his eye. Aurelia blushed and cleared her throat, sipping her tea before answering. "He seems very nice and I think it's a shame that so many still view his condition with so much hatred and distrust. Obviously the wards work or there would've been a bloodbath the night he arrived."

Hagrid nodded solemnly before giving her a friendly smile. "I think yeh like him a good bit more'n yer lettin' on. Y'know, in our world, you'll be an adult this next year," he reminded her with raised eyebrows. Aurelia flushed. "Hagrid! That is entirely inappropriate!"

He chuckled and slurped his tea. "Nobody said nothin' about beddin' ol' Filius, Lia. You jumped to tha' conclusion yerself," he countered, using the nickname he'd given her in her first year when he still had some trouble pronouncing her name. She sighed in defeat and gave Hagrid a warm smile. "You know, if we were in the muggle world, you'd make an excellent school counselor," she said as she sipped her tea.

"Yer in my class again this year, aren't ye Lia?" Hagrid asked with a hopeful look, beaming when she nodded. "Of course! It's my first class of the day even," she informed him.

They continued to chat and snack together, Hagrid occasionally making inappropriate werewolf jokes and roaring with laughter when Aurelia blushed and swatted his arm. Before long it was time for class, and Aurelia headed out quickly so no one would see her leaving Hagrid's hut and get suspicious. When her other classmates starting showing up, she pretended to have just arrived and Hagrid played along with her.

After an invigorating lesson on fire crabs, Aurelia headed back to the castle for her other classes. Charms, as usual, went by without a hitch, and then it was time for muggle studies. She sighed as she reached the door to the classroom, noticing she was the first to arrive. She briefly wondered if any of her fellow classmates would actually be rude enough to skip Filius's class because of his ailment. The thought made her blood boil and she had to take a moment to calm herself before entering the classroom.

She smiled shyly at Filius as she shut the door behind her, taking a seat at the front as she always did and crossing her shapely legs. She'd left her school robes open, revealing a rock band t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts that flaunted her curvaceous figure without really meaning to. Part of her hoped Filius wouldn't get the wrong idea, but there was another part of her that wanted him badly for reasons she wasn't quite sure of yet.

Filius walked out of the hall and gathered some literature about photography in his chamber before heading to his classroom. His first class of the day was waiting for him: third year students from Gryffindor and Slytherin. They were seated and chattering as he entered the room. The chatter stopped immediately when they realised he was there with them. His eyes fell on the blackboard where someone had written "BE GOOD! OR THE PROFESSOR WILL EAT YOU!"

Filius sighed. He could treat this as a harmless jape, or he could make an example of the culprit. "Allright everyone," he announced, "I want you all to put your hands on your desks NOW and keep them there until I say otherwise." He then strode up to the blackboard and sniffed the piece of chalk lying there. He then walked along the rows of desks, sniffing the air. The smell of chalk and sweat emanated from one of the Gryffindors, and Filius all but pounced.

"Jeremy Oddsbody, is it? Let me see your hands!" Trembling, the portly and nervously sweating Gryffindor raised his hands up. Filius seized them and inhaled deeply. Yes. Chalk and the same sweat he'd smelled on the chalk. Filius hunched down beside the increasingly nervous Oddsbody and talk in a deceptively calm manner. "Think that was funny, did you? Hm? Making little jokes on my behalf?" He rose up and strode towards the blackboard as he loudly announced: "Five points from Gryffindor thanks to young master Oddsbody and his rapier wit! Try something like that again and it will mean detention. Rest assured that I am on good terms with the groundskeeper, and that nighttime work in the Forbidden Forest is a regular pubishment around here." He turned around and gave his coldest stare as he paused for effect: "Full moon or not." His lips curled into a savage grin.

Jeremy Oddsbody shrank down in his chair and the rest of the class went smoothly. Filius couldn't help but laugh a little as the third-year students filed out, though he couldn't help but feel a little bad for scaring impressionable youngsters like he'd just done. But he'd suffered little jokes because of the curse for a long time, and he was sick and tired of it. If, by some swift and brutal justice could nip that behaviour in the bud, he had no qualms about scaring the youngsters straight.

His second class was 7th year students, an altogether more mature lot. Nevertheless he had to suffer some jokes in poor taste, and he ended up subtracting five points each from Ravenclaw and Slytherin. So far, the day as a whole could have been better. He looked over his itinerary. 6th years, Slytherin and Hufflepuff. He knew what house Aurelia was in, and he knew she took muggle studies. She was old enough to be- but of course, he could just check the list of student's names. He browsed the Slytherin's names, and his heart skipped a beat as he saw the name: Aurelia Archambault. Oh dear. This might be his hardest class today.

The thought hadn't even left his mind as he became aware of her scent, growing stronger by the second. Soft footfalls and a gentle click told him she'd entered the classroom and closed the door, and she chose a seat up front. He gave a tentative smile back at her. He was happy he was standing behind his desk. His member sprang to life as he smelled and beheld her. She was a vision of unselfconscious youthful grace and beauty, and he wanted more than anything to lock the door and be alone with her. But that wasn't really an option now, was it? There was a new smell about her. She had been... cooking? "I- I didn't know Hogwarts taught cooking now," he said, more to break the silence than anything else. "A-and how has your day been so far, Miss Archambauld?" He was blushing now as he was trying to keep calm and collected with her so close to him and the both of them together in an otherwise abandoned room.

Aurelia flushed at his question, realizing he'd smelled the tarts on her. She laughed a little and shook her head. "They don't teach it, I just like to cook. My day's been fine, thank you for asking. I took some tarts to Hagrid and spent a good bit of my morning chatting with him over tea. He's wonderful company." She was rambling now, as she often did when nervous. She was just thankful she could stop herself before she gave him an unnecessary full recount of her history with Hagrid.

She cleared her throat and took off her school robes, suddenly feeling very warm. She ran a hand through her long chestnut brown waves and smiled up at Filius. "How's your day been, Professor? I believe I saw Jeremy Oddsbody in the second floor corridor looking quite shaken, and I know he has a tendency to be more of a practical jokester than he lets on..."

Aurelia gave the older man a knowing, amused smile. "You wouldn't happen to know who he crossed today, would you?" she asked, tilting her head to the side a bit as she examined him.

"They don't teach it, I just like to cook. My day's been fine, thank you for asking. I took some tarts to Hagrid and spent a good bit of my morning chatting with him over tea. He's wonderful company."

A part of him melted when he heard her say that. Hagrid, clumsy and awkward oaf that he was, was probably the kindest person anyone could ever meet and befriend. It spoke volumes of her as a person, especially since she was a Slytherin. Slytherins, traditionally, did not get on well with half-breeds. Her admittance that she not only was Hagrid's friend but also took the time to make him a nice treat was the best indication yet that she had no ill intentions toward Filius.

He almost gave a start when she took her robes off. She was the most perfectly shaped young woman he'd ever seen, no contest. She had cascades of curly brown hair crowning a beautiful face with striking blue eyes, and a body that... well, he had no trouble believing she was popular with the boys. She seemed a bit nervous. Now why was that? She was brave enough to be alone with him, so he very much doubted that she was too afraid of him. But then, she'd indicated as much when she made a point of walking up to him and say hello last evening. That in itself was a rare occurence.

"How's your day been, Professor? I believe I saw Jeremy Oddsbody in the second floor corridor looking quite shaken, and I know he has a tendency to be more of a practical jokester than he lets on... You wouldn't happen to know who he crossed today, would you?"

The way she smiled at him as she cocked her head told him she already had a pretty shrewd idea of who Oddsbody had crossed today, but he decided to humor her: "My day? I've had better days, and I've had worse days." He didn't want to come off as self pitying, so he kept it brief: "The mornings after running as a wolf are always rough, of course. That's to be expected. Between you and me, I can't WAIT until the classes are over so I can get a few hours of sleep. As for Oddsbody, let's just say that he cost Gryffindor some points and leave it at that." He had frightened the boy, there was no point in humiliating him further. "I've had to be strict with my two first classes to nip the worst behaviour in the bud."

He was shifting his glance as he spoke to her. She was so delightfully young and beautiful, and the more he gazed at her the harder it became to concentrate. He had to look away from time to time to stay focused. And her scent was still as intoxicating as ever. It was at the same time arousing and almost... calming? Doing his hardest NOT to focus on those luscious long legs of hers or the way her denim jeans accentauted her hips and the t-shirt showed off her breasts, he started seriously rambling.

"So- so, how do you like muggle studies then, Aur- Miss Archambault? Being muggleborn myself, the muggle world doesn't hold any more mystery to me than it does to other muggles, of course. But- but I can see how many of the things muggles take for granted can be confounding, and vice versa. Are- are there any subjects regarding muggles that you find difficult to comprehend, please let me know."

He was desperately trying to keep a polite distance. To be infatuated with such a young pupil was troublesome at best. And with him being a slavering murderous beast three nights a month, it was downright dangerous for the both of them. His train of thought and his ramble was interrupted as the door flew open and the rest of the pupils filed in. After he'd called for silence he did a roll call, and the class began in earnest.

"The word 'photography' is the joining of the words photo, meaning light, and graphic, meaning image or picture. Thus, images of light, which, I think, is a rather poetic turn of phrase...."

The first part of the lecture went fine. Although the scent of Aurelia was making him giddy and aroused, he managed to keep it together and lecture about exposure times, how the absence of magic meant that a muggle photography just caught a slice of time, and how that could be manipulated. He showed examples of pictures with low and high shutter times and explained how long exposure time meant blurry pictures while short exposure time could capture the flight of a bullet. Or indeed, a golden snitch.

And then some of the students started snickering as they stole glances at him.

Aurelia cursed under her breath as the other students began filing in. She slumped in her chair, stifling a pout at her missed opportunity to have a real conversation with Filius. Not only did she wish to discuss this odd magnetic attraction that appeared to be quite mutual, she really did have some questions about muggle studies!

She listened intently to his lecture on photography, taking detailed notes. She really found the subject quite fascinating, hence her annoyance when her classmates started giggling.

Stealing a glance up from her notes, Aurelia's eyes went wide when she saw what exactly was so funny. Apparently something had caused quite the protuberance in her professor's trousers - she briefly wondered if it had been because of her, and the thought made her blush. Not wishing to cause Filius any further embarrassment, she muttered a quick charm she'd found in a book while browsing the restricted section and his bulge began to go down before any more than a few students had noticed it. She gave him a shy smile and went back to her notes.

After class, she waited until the others were gone once again, claiming she was curious about the function of a muggle toy called a rubber duck. Once she and Filius were alone, she approached his desk.

"Professor Solwer, you don't suppose you could find some time in your schedule to give me a bit of private tutoring, do you? Being a pureblood, I really don't know much about muggles, and I'd hate to give you the impression that I'm a bad student due to my unfortunate lack of culture in my upbringing," she said in her sweetest voice, giving him the most innocent look she could conjure up. In reality, Aurelia had been taking muggle studies since her third year and was a very quick learner - sure, she had some trouble understanding how televisions and condoms worked and a bit of difficulty differentiating between the two, which caused more than one awkward situation when she was first learning, but she excelled in her classes all the same.

Filius was aware that he was in an aroused state. Aurelia's presence saw to that. But he focused so hard on his lecture that he didn't stop to think how that arousal expressed itself bodily. And so, it wasn't until he caught the unmistakable whisper of an incantation cast by Aurelia that he became aware of the unwanted protuberance in his pants. All at once it felt as if a cool soothing hand gently brushed the heat and the rigidity away, and he went blissfully limp.

He stole a quick glance at her and saw her shy smile as she ducked back in her notes. Heaving a sigh of relief, Filius plowed through the rest of the lesson, happy that no one else had caught on to his embarassing boner. Aurelia stayed behind after class, and Filius found he wasn't altogether surprised.

"Professor Solwer, you don't suppose you could find some time in your schedule to give me a bit of private tutoring, do you? Being a pureblood, I really don't know much about muggles, and I'd hate to give you the impression that I'm a bad student due to my unfortunate lack of culture in my upbringing,"

Filius smiled back at her as she planted those big blue eyes on him and turned on the innocent look. She was all but irresistible to him then, and it was an effort for him to process what she'd just asked. He blinked owlishly a few times as he gathered his wits about him. "Puh-private tutoring? Why yes, I'm sure that can be arranged. And you don't lack for culture, Miss Archambault. But being secluded from it you lack the same understanding for muggle culture as muggles do for wizard culture. It really is a matter of perspective more than anything else."

He was about to start rambling again while there was an enormous elephant in the room that needed to be adressed. "I- I want to thank you for saving me from any further embarassment in class just now." He stated this as a fact, not a question. "I wasn't aware of my, ah, problem until you remedied the situation." Had he moved closer to her? Or had she moved closer to him? He only knew that her presence was troubling. He wanted to give in to his more animalistic urges and pounce her, have her right here and now on the desk. And that's when it struck him: was it he, Filius, that wanted her, or was it The Wolf? And where did the one stop and the other start?

He looked at her standing in front of him, vibrant and full of life and impossibly beautiful. He reached out and brushed a strand of hair away from her face as he looked at her, drawn towards her. And then the lunch bell rang, snapping him out of it. Getting his wits back, Filius gathered his notes and spoke rapidly: "See me after classes tomorrow, Miss Archambault. We can discuss private tutoring then." And he was out the door.

"I- I want to thank you for saving me from any further embarrassment in class just now. I wasn't aware of my, ah, problem until you remedied the situation."

Aurelia couldn't help but blush a little when she suddenly realized they were moving towards each other. She watched his face and saw a great internal battle within his head, and not just man and beast. She was filled with an overwhelming desire to ease his conscience, to do whatever she could to help him in any way he needed, and to have him right there in the empty classroom. As he brushed a strand of hair away from her face, his fingertips grazed her skin and she could swear a bolt of lightning hit her straight through the chest. She suddenly felt very warm and a little bit dizzy. Just as she was about to pull him to her and beg him to take her, the bell rang and she nearly jumped out of her skin.

As the elusive professor left in a hurry once more, Aurelia cursed that blasted bell to hell and back and began making her way down to the Great Hall, all the way devising a plan. She sat at the end of the Slytherin table, as close to Filius as she could manage without rousing suspicion. She let her school robes sit in a bundle beside her, as many students were doing due to the warmth of summer that hadn't quite ended yet. Paying extra attention to her posture, Aurelia knew Filius was getting an eyeful of her curves. Whether she was teasing the man or the Wolf now, she didn't really know nor seem to care. She just knew she had to get to him one way or another.

After lunch was her free period, and she gave Filius and Hagrid winning smiles before rushing down to the dungeons to visit the potions classroom. She began ravaging the bookshelves looking for something that could help. Not the wolfsbane potion Remus Lupin had been given - it would take a full week of taking the potion daily prior to the full moon for that to take effect, and all it did was help the werewolf keep their conscious mind during transformation, but she tucked that information away in the back of her mind for future reference. She was growing increasingly frustrated and borderline destructive, having hexed multiple useless books in a fit of rage, when she came across a very new book that contained a brand new development in potions and lycanthropy. Like the wolfsbane potion, this wouldn't stop the physical transformation, but it would ease the pain during it and allow the werewolf to keep his human consciousness - many recipients of the potion even maintained the ability to speak, though they'd noted speaking with a wolf muzzle took a bit of getting used to. This potion was fast acting, and if she brewed it right then she could get it to Filius at dinner and accompany him to the Forest, or at least the edge of the wards. And so she got to work.

She was late for her Transfiguration class, but she walked in whistling cheerfully as she had a successfully brewed bottle of the aptly named 'Lycan's Delite' in the pocket of her denim shorts. The rest of her classes went smoothly and she raced to Filius's clessroom to give him the potion inconspicuously. She hid around the corner of his doorway so he wouldn't see her and muttered an incantation, sending the bottle floating to Filius's desk with a note that read: Drink this and meet me at Hagrid's hut after dinner. Trust me.

With that, she made her way to the Great Hall for supper, beaming triumphantly. This was absolutely foolproof. And should something go wrong, she was an educated witch and would have no problem detaining Filius until The Wolf left his body.

Filius had some trouble concentrating on his food at lunchtime. First, McGonagall came over and told him in a rather stern voice to come see her when he was done eating. Then Aurelia entered the hall, and she positioned herself so that she was in Filius' line of sight. Filius could be wrong, but he felt almost certain that Aurelia was showing off her body. And her body was truly a sight to behold. She was that fortunate mix of slender and curvy, and Filius absentmindedly thought that she could turn to modelling in the muggle world if she didn't find work elsewhere. As she got up to leave, she shot a dazzling smile at both him and Hagrid, and they both sat there with silly grins and flushed faces.

So moonstruck was Filius after Aurelias display of youthful beauty that he almost forgot his appointment with McGonagall. Running pell-mell along the corridors, he almost crashed into Jeremy Oddsbody. The third year student cowered in fear, and Filius started to wonder if he'd been a little TOO intense when making an example of the boy. He muttered an apology and sprinted on, arriving outside the Headmistress' door just as she opened it up. "Ah! Professor Solwer! Inside, please." Filius entered the Headmistress' office and looked around. He'd only been here once before, when he was interviewed for the job. All the previous headmasters' portraits were kept immaculately clean, it seemed. The office was a picture of orderliness, not a speck of dust or a thing out of place as far as Filius could see.

"Please have a seat," McGonagall told him as she sat down behind her desk. "I'll come straight to the point, Filius. There are stories about you threatening to eat one of the students. I would very much like to hear your side of the story." Filius sighed, then began to explain how he'd entered the classroom to find that little joke written on the blackboard, and how he'd threatened to put the culprit in detention, possibly doing work in the Forbidden Forest during a full moon. As the story progressed, McGonagall watched Filius with an inscrutable expression. At the end, he thought he saw a twitching of her lips as McGonagall turned away for a brief moment and exchanged a glance with Dumbledore's portrait. Dumbledore peered over his glasses and Filius thought he saw the hint of a smile on the old professor's face.

"Very well," Minerva McGonagall said as she seemed to struggle to hold her face straight. "You didn't actually threaten to eat him. I will not administer a disciplinary action. But maybe tone it down a notch the next time you decide to frighten the children, professor? I know for a fact that the Oddsbodies are very protective of their children. Don't be surprised if a Howler lands on your breakfast tomorrow morning. That is all. And don't forget to get down to the forest tonight. You may go, Filius." And she dismissed him with a little smile and a nod.

Filius had no more classes that day, so he went to the classroom to prepare for next day's lecture. This was a more philosophical lecture about how muggles improved things because they couldn't perfect things by magic and constantly sought to better their lives, whereas wizards had grown complacent from an overreliance on magic to fix things for them. He wanted to impart on them a measure of respect for muggle ingenuity and work ethics. He knew there'd be trouble with that lecture, but wizards from "pure" families more often than not had a rather condescending view of muggle technology.

He'd been writing for a while, losing track of time, when he again smelled her. She was close. Then he heard her mutter an incantation, and seconds later a small bottle came floating through the doorway. Filius smiled, how could he not? He pondered whether or not he should call her, but he decided against it. They way she coyly hid and sent him the flask by magic was endearing to him, and he didn't have the heart to spoil the moment for her. Attached to the flask was a small note in what he assumed was her handwriting. It was a delicate and pretty thin scrawl, and Filius was a bit puzzled. He eyed the contents. It was a potion, that much was obvious. It was red in colour, with a hint of silver. He took off the stopper and smelled it. There was wolfsbane in there. He smiled again, as his heart swelled by the kindness shown him by the young woman. She had obviously tried to brew a potion to help him with his lycantrophy. He hadn't tried a potion to control his lycantrophy before, as ingredients for the potions were pretty expensive.

He drank the potion. It tasted pretty vile. It was at the same time both sour and bitter, and he had to pinch his nose after the first swallow. Strangely enough the aftertaste grew on him. He got up for a drink of water and was suddenly struck by the realisation that there were at least three people at Hogwarts that were looking out for him; McGonagall, in her no-nonsense strict manner, Hagrid in his blustering way, and Aurelia. Tears of gratitude filled Filius' eyes. After a while he composed himself and went down to dinner.

During dinner he tried to catch Aurelia's eyes. He raised his cup of pumpkin juice and nodded almost imperceptibly as he sipped from the goblet. He tried to hint to her that he'd drunk her potion in good faith. He treated himself to a few glances her way as she sat practically beaming at the Slytherin table. She was a beautiful person in every way, he decided. Beautiful looks and a big heart combined with a rare cleverness. And she apparently cared enough about Filius to try to help him. And he... was infatuated. There was no denying it.

Lost in thought, he jumped as he felt a hand as large as a frying pan on his shoulder. "It's gettin' to be that time, professor Solwer. McGonagall asked me to make sure yeh got down to th'forest alrigh'." Filius looked up at the half-giant's smiling face. Filius smiled back as he got to his feet. "Right you are, professor Hagrid. Lead on!" Hagrid still wasn't used to be adressed as 'professor', it seemed. He all but jumped when he was adressed as such before muttering "I'll never get used to yeh lot callin' me professor."

Filius marched off with Hagrid. But he turned around briefly to smile at Aurelia as he departed. Both because he wanted to signal that he was off, but also just because he wanted to. Marching across the grounds with Hagrid, Filius couldn't help but wonder exactly what the potion was meant to do. He wondered if it was the potion or his good mood that made the wards seem less powerful, but he didn't feel as frightened or revulsed when he passed through them. It was still a very unpleasant experience, though.

He undressed and handed his clothes to Hagrid before sitting down in some underbrush to wait. He waited for the moon and he waited for Aurelia. It was only when the light of the moon was faintly visible behind the hills surrounding Hogwarts that he saw Aurelia's slender form approaching. And then her now-familiar scent hit him. Before thinking things through, he stood up from where he was sitting and waved at her, stark naked. The Wolf and the change and a spartan lifestyle had kept his body trimmed and lean, with wiry muscles and very little fat. He had (in human form, at least) a normal growth of body hair. It wasn't until she got closer that he came to his senses and hurriedly sat down as he muttered an apology.

And then she stood before him.

Aurelia smiled as she watched Filius leave, waiting a few moments before standing up to depart. She walked briskly out of the Great Hall and nearly sprinted to the doors, skidding to a halt at the sound of Filch's voice.

"Out for a moonlit stroll, Miss Archambault? A bit dangerous with that new professor, isn't it?" he asked as he approached her. She stifled a sneer and instead gave him her sweetest smile. "Actually, Mr. Filch, I was just about to go visit with Hagrid within the wards. I came across a recipe I want to share with him."

Filch eyed her suspiciously before turning away and muttering about bestiality and "young girls turning into whores". Aurelia glared at him for a moment before heading out onto the grounds.

Aurelia, as shocking as it seemed to most people, was still a virgin. She was simply too intimidating to most boys her age, and the ones who did pursue her were so obviously only interested in bedding her that she wasn't interested in humoring them. She'd done a few things with a few girls, but no wizard had gotten any more than a kiss on the cheek from her.

As she approached Filius, she began to wonder if that's where her interest in him manifested. He was a more mature man, without being so old that it was almost repulsive to think about sleeping with him, and he seemed to be attracted to her for more than her appearance and class. When he stood up in all his naked glory and waved at her, her face flushed at the realization that he was a very attractive man. She wanted to tell him there was no need to apologize, but it took her a moment to compose herself after his display. She smiled at him and sat down on the ground a few feet from him, right on the line of the wards.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, looking him over. "The potion is supposed to make the transformation less painful and help you keep your conscious mind in wolf form, so if you don't feel any different when it starts, let me know. I had to rush the brewing a bit, it came out looking and smelling like it was supposed to so hopefully that means it'll be fine." She gave him a bright smile, continuing to watch him carefully. "I hope you don't mind me using you as a guinea pig, but if we can find something that works, I'd really like to accompany you out here every now and then. The moon really is beautiful, and it's nice being able to speak freely with you without something giving you an excuse to run off on me."

Simply watching her move was a delight. Her movements were fluid and graceful like a dancer's, and he sat smiling as he watched her approach and sit down close (but not too close) to him. She seemed a bit flustered and he really couldn't blame her. Suddenly seeing one of one's professors stark naked could confound anyone.

"How are you feeling?"
He found he enjoyed being the center of her attention. "I feel fine... now," he said, knowing full well that it could be interpreted differently. He smiled at her, though he felt a ripple of unease rush through him as the first sliver of the moon peeked over the hillside. "The wards were easier to pass, and I don't feel the same kind of unease now as I did when I passed them this morning. I am still troubled by the moon though. And it's a bit worrying that you're so close to me the first time we test the potion. But I understand why."

"The potion is supposed to make the transformation less painful and help you keep your conscious mind in wolf form, so if you don't feel any different when it starts, let me know. I had to rush the brewing a bit, it came out looking and smelling like it was supposed to so hopefully that means it'll be fine." Oh. Rushed brewing. In Filius' experience that was rarely a good thing. But he kept his mouth shut about that. He didn't want to hurt her feelings by pointing out potential flaws. She had been good enough to spend her free time in the dungeon, trying to help him. He didn't want to ruin the tenuous start of their... friendship like that. If it worked, it worked. If it didn't, at least she'd done more to try and help him than anyone else ever had. So he just smiled and said: "I hope it will work, then. When The Wolf takes over I'm trapped and unconscious in my own mind. I have random snippets of memory at best after running as a wolf. It's never conscious thought, only sensations like the wind against my ears and such."

"I hope you don't mind me using you as a guinea pig, but if we can find something that works, I'd really like to accompany you out here every now and then. The moon really is beautiful, and it's nice being able to speak freely with you without something giving you an excuse to run off on me." It was something he'd both hoped and feared to hear. It seemed he wasn't the only one feeling some sort of attraction, but- the wolf wanted out... He shook his head as if to clear it. Now what was he going to say? Her scent, always lingering in his nostrils when she was near grew in intensity. With an effort, he answered her: "I- I'm pleased to be able to help you, Aurelia. And it would be de-delightful if... if you could come with me, that is- I... if you could come here with me..."

The wolf wanted OUT!

"Aurrrelia! I-I think it's beginning. I-" He looked down and realised that the fur had started sprouting. That was usually accompanied by a burning sensation, but now it almost tickled. He chuckled with relief. The potion seemed to be working! "I neverrrrr trrrried to rrrrun away from you, but you tempt... you tempt.... you..." And then the convulsions wracked his body. The Wolf would not be denied. That last 'you' turned into a scream of pain as his snout grew and his fangs and claws sprouted. He'd tried fighting The Wolf, and it got back at him by making him change faster and more painfully. And then he realised that her potion didn't work. The Wolf is winning! he thought as he lay on the ground, shivering. With a last effort, The Man took control of the body. He clambered up on all four as his body still shifted, cracked and popped. He looked at her. She stood a small distance away from him, as clear as day. Why isn't she running? he thought. His last act in control of his body was to scream to her to get away, to get safe: RUN!!!

And then he was confined in his own mind, aware of every little thing The Wolf thought and planned but unable to interfere or stop it. With blazing eyes and slavering fangs he stalked towards the girl with the intoxicating smell. The Wolf wanted to feast on her, and the power of the wards had been diminished. In the recesses of his mind, Filius despaired.

As the transformation began, Aurelia watched with fascination, the conversation all but forgotten. But when he cried out in pain, she jumped back, realizing the potion hadn't done what it was supposed to do. She quickly conjured a sterling silver cage around him, large enough so he'd be able to move around a bit without too much discomfort. As the Wolf stalked towards her, she dropped to the ground a couple of feet away from the cage and buried her face in her hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she muttered over and over again, blinking back tears at the overwhelming feeling that she'd failed him. She sighed and looked up at the Wolf, piercing blue eyes meeting glowing yellow. "I-I wanted to help, to spend some time with you, but I know the change shouldn't have happened that rapidly, it must've been excruciating, and now I may have gotten you in trouble for agreeing to meet me out here under these circumstances... I'll spend the next month brewing the potion properly and we can try again next full moon. I just want so badly to help you somehow." The last part came out in a whisper as she looked down at the ground, tears finally falling, feeling defeated.

With a sigh, she conjured an immobile live rabbit inside the cage, knowing the Wolf must be hungry, especially with the way he was looking at her. Not wishing to witness the animal's demise, she stood up and headed to Hagrid's hut, knocking on his door. He unlatched and opened it quickly, his eyes going wide when he saw her. "Aurelia? What're you doin' out here at this hour? Don't yeh know it's a full moon?" He seemed to notice her tearstained cheeks just then and looked over the top of her head, seeing the cage. He sighed, but his face looked like he understood.

"M-My potion didn't work," Aurelia whimpered, trembling as she fought back more tears. Hagrid pulled her into a tight, nearly bone-crushing embrace.

"It'll be alrigh', Lia. Yeh did yer best, and at least yer not hurt," the giant whispered to her comfortingly. She sniffled and returned his hug before pulling away and wiping her eyes. "Could you give me his clothes so I can have them ready when he wakes up?" she asked.

Hagrid looked at her in bewilderment. "Yeh can't really be thinkin' of spendin' the night next to that cage, Aurelia!" He was about to go on a full blown lecture when she stopped him in his tracks with glassy eyes and a quivering lip. He sighed and handed her Filius's clothes. "I'll be keepin' an eye on yeh out me window, Lia. Be careful," he warned. Aurelia gave him a grateful smile and hopped up to give him a quick peck on the cheek before rushing back to the cage, setting Filius's clothes on a clean bit of ground before conjuring a stag to keep the Wolf fed while she slept. She looked into the yellow eyes once more and smiled softly before laying down and drifting into an only somewhat fitful sleep.

Filius, a captive in his own mind and body, heard everything she said to him. The Wolf, angry at the attempt to subdue him, started blindly testing the cage, yelping in pain each time it came in contact with the silver. Its anger rose to a fury so great that it tried biting the silver bars. The pain was so great that the wolf finally relented. It vented its anger instead on the rabbit as Aurelia collected Filius' clothes. By the time she got back the rabbit was a finely distributed mess of meat, entrails, and fur on the forest floor.

The smell of Aurelia confounded The Wolf. As she again approached, it stopped and stared at her. Filius felt the anger welling inside the wolf again, as well as a great confusion. To The Wolf, the mathematics were simple. She was prey and he was death. Why didn't she run? And how could she not show fear before him? These were not conscious deliberate thoughts on The Wolf's part, but raw emotions coursing through it. And suddenly the wolf became proccupied with the stag standing before it. The stag was swiftly dealt with.

As the wolf feasted, Filius tried to catch a glimpse of Aurelia. She lay on the forest floor, smiling as her eyes drooped and closed. She was as beautiful in sleep as she was awake. A peacefulness stole over her face, and Filius felt himself calmed just by watching her. The Wolf ate its fill and sat down, singing to the great silver disk in the sky. Its howls were subdued, for it knew it had been defeated for now. It was trapped and fed. It was not allowed to run free in the woods. And so it sang of its sorrow. Eventually The Wolf grew drowsy, and Filius grew tired as well. He knew drowsiness, then deep sleep.

Filius awoke as the dawn broke, lying next to the mangled cadaver of a stag. There was caked blood on his face and hands, and he shivered. Next to his cage Aurelia lay sleeping. Filius looked down his body. His manhood stood erect as it had the night before. He sighed. He was trapped until she woke up. He didn't want her to see him in a state of arousal. She was, after all, a student and he was a professor. Softly turning his back to her, he masturbated while he closed his eyes and let her scent fill his whole consciousness. Vivid pictures of Aurelia standing before him naked, kissing and caressing him, lying down with him, opening up for him and receiving him, moaning in pleasure and ecstacy under him as he emptied his load inside of her-

He came in copious amounts, hoping his subdued groans hadn't woken her up. He softly turned around again and found her piercing blue eyes watching him. Filius didn't know what to say.

Two wolves ran together under the light of the full moon, howling joyously as they raced. The smaller brown wolf tackled her large black counterpart, sending the two of them tumbling down a small hill. By the time they reached the bottom, they'd returned to their human forms, the man pulling the young girl's naked body to him as they made love under the fading moonlight.

Aurelia awoke to the sounds of birds chirping, stretching much like a cat as she sat up. Memories of the night before came flooding back and she looked to Filius's cage, feeling her heart jump to her throat when she saw he had his back to her. Was he angry with her? She was about to begin her plea for forgiveness when she heard him groan. Almost in a panic, she moved forward to see if the silver had harmed him, only to see his arm moving in a rather suspicious manner.

The realization that Filius, that her professor was touching himself with her a mere few feet away aroused her to the extent that she didn't think of the fact that he could almost definitely smell how excited she was getting. She remained on her hands and knees, watching him, so wrapped up in her fantasies that she didn't have time to turn away and play innocent as he turned back around. She blinked owlishly at him for a moment, her face a deep red before finally stammering out, "W-Would you like me to help you clean up before you get dressed, Professor?"

Not waiting for him to answer - or more accurately, not wanting to give him a chance to remember their student/teacher relationship and refuse - Aurelia conjured a bucket of water and some rags, waving her wand to get rid of the cage. she crawled toward Filius slowly, not wanting to startle him as she dampened a rag and started gingerly washing blood off of his face.

"I'm really sorry about last night," she murmured after a moment. "I shouldn't have rushed the brewing. We'll try again next month."

"W-Would you like me to help you clean up before you get dressed, Professor?"

She blushed a crimson red and the scent was unmistakeable now. She was aroused. Before he could formulate a coherent thought of protest, she had removed the cage and produced a pail of water and some washcloths. She came crawling to him on all fours rapidly yet sensually, and Filius felt some of his resolve starting to give. Is there something this woman does that ISN'T infused with sensuality he dimly wondered as she gingerly started wiping away the caked blood from his face.

"I'm really sorry about last night, I shouldn't have rushed the brewing. We'll try again next month."

At that, Filius gently took her hand. A delightful jolt passed through him as he touched her. She was smooth, warm, and soft to the touch, and her face was troubled. By the sound of it she apparently thought she'd failed him. Such a notion was so unprecedented for Filius that it was his turn to look at her mutely for a moment while blinking one-two-three times. Then: "...no. No! Aurelia, The Wolf was in control of me and my body, but I remember everything! For the first time I can remember what the wolf felt and thought and did. As The Wolf ate the stag you conjured, I watched you smile and go to sleep. I remember The Wolf being frustrated then sad as it realised that it was trapped."

He paused. There was more to this, though, wasn't it? "But all that is beside the real point here, Aurelia. You have done more for me the last 24 hours than anyone ever have. My parents allowed me to stay under their roof, locked away in their cellar during the full moons. But the day I turned 18 I was shown out the door and left to fend for myself." He sighed, a long ragged sigh. He'd tried telling his parents that he couldn't control The Wolf, but they refused to listen. They'd had a hard enough time accepting that magic existed and that their son had an aptitude for it. The fact that he'd been cursed by an affliction that turned him into a bloodthirsty beast three nights a month was the straw that broke the camel's back.

And then it all came tumbling out: The loneliness as he was ostracized from wizard society and how alienated he felt with muggles. How he'd worked his fingers to the bone to make something of himself after he left Hogwarts, juggling jobs and studies and always being mindful of not accepting evening or night shifts when the moon was full. How wizard girls had shunned him when they learned of his condition, how he'd made a mess of it and attacked a girl when he'd conveniently 'forgotten' to mention his condition and had forgotten to keep track of the moon. He spewed the story out, alternating between anger, sadness, and frustration as Aurelia helped him clean up.

As he talked, he absentmindedly took one of the rags to cover his private parts. He looked at her with gratitude. "And then you came." A brief selfconscious smile, then: "Do you know, I became aware of your scent before I even saw you. It tugged at me as I sought you out. But it wasn't until you went up to greet hagrid that I knew for certain that it was you. I'd noticed you, of course, but I didn't connect the scent with you until you were closer." Filius paused. He was about to overstep his bounds as a professor. It could mean his job. But he'd never met anyone like Aurelia.

"And I was attracted to you. You scent. Your beauty. Your generous heart. Your cleverness. It was torture to... to..."

He faltered as he looked her in the eyes. She had been wiping his face for him as he had busied himself getting the blood off his hands. Her scent was overwhelming now, and Filius lost the internal struggle of control. He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the mouth. He felt her exhalation against his lips, how impossibly soft and delicious her lips were and how hot it had become, all of a sudden.

Then he broke the quick kiss, embarassed. "I'm sorry," he said, "but the temptation was too great." He didn't meet her eyes.

"...no. No! Aurelia, The Wolf was in control of me and my body, but I remember everything! For the first time I can remember what the wolf felt and thought and did. As The Wolf ate the stag you conjured, I watched you smile and go to sleep. I remember The Wolf being frustrated then sad as it realised that it was trapped."

Aurelia looked into his eyes, feeling a twinge of pride. Part of the potion had worked! She stifled a smile and listened to him speak of his past, feeling every bit of anger and sadness and frustration right along with him. By the time he'd reached the story of their meeting she was almost in tears. She blushed as he spoke of her scent and she nearly swooned when he spoke of his attraction to her.

Before she could quite comprehend that the object of her affections returned her feelings, his mouth was on hers, kissing her with a gentleness like she'd never known. Her eyes grew wide before fluttering shut as she returned the kiss, only for it to end as quickly as it had begun.

She blinked as he pulled away and apologized. "...the temptation was too great." She blushed and gave him a shy smile, leaning forward and pressing her lips softly against his, her arms going around his neck as she dropped the bloody rag.

As she pulled away slowly, she smirked at him. "I'm sorry, but the temptation was too great," she mimicked with a giggle.

For a short but alarming instant Filius thought he'd overstepped his bounds with Aurelia. Then things happened seemingly in slow motion and at a lightning pace all at once. She blushed and smiled, the smile leaving Filius in no doubt that he HADN'T overstepped his bounds. Before he could sigh in relief he felt her hands on his neck and her lips on his, and suddenly all was alright with the world. No, it was better than alright. The burden of his curse lifted in the short instant they were connected, and Filius was lost to Aurelia.

"I'm sorry, but the temptation was too great."

Filius laughed then, a happy laughter. "Don't be sorry Aurelia. I'm not." And then they were on each other again. And this time they began kissing in earnest. They started by leaning into each other from where they were sitting, exchanging light kisses on the lips that grew ever more fervent as their blood rose. She engulfed his head with her dainty hands and he grabbed her head and ran his fingers through her soft luxurious curly hair as they steadily pulled each other closer to one another. They both sighed in relief as they found a rhythm to their kissing, sighs that gradually turned into little grunts and moans as they started tentatively exploring each other's mouth with their tongues.

Filius' penis reared its head again, and Aurelia seemed restless all of a sudden. She squirmed and shifted uneasily and Filius suddenly decided that he wanted her much much closer. His hands let go of her head and wandered down her body. He marveled at her vibrant strong body that was so receptive to his touch and his kisses as his hands traced the outsides of her soft yet firm breasts and past her slender waist. He slid a hand under each buttock and lifted her towards him so she straddled him, squashing his penis between their stomachs in the process. He felt her breasts squash against his chest and he felt a heat radiating from between her legs. Her scent, heady as it was, didn't much matter any more as he now tasted her and felt almost every inch of her against him.

He made sure she sat secure across his lap and then he let his hands start to explore in earnest. He slid his hands away from her rounded pert buttocks and down her thighs and to her knees before they traveled up again, nearing the heated spot that seemingly made her move against him as if her body had a will of its own.

And then window blinds in Hagrid's hut banged open, and Hagrid called out goodnaturedly: "Good mornin' Lia, professor Solwer, I hope the night went- OH! Um... I'm sorry to, erm.. I'll be, um, I think I'll make a cuppa tea if it's all the same to yeh." And the blinds banged shut again. As Hagrid exclaimed, they'd both broken off the kiss at the same time. Filius looked at Aurelia. She had a decidedly hectic colour in her face, and her eyes were glazed. His hands had not done her hair any favours. She had never looked cuter or more beautiful to him. They looked over at Hagrid as he quickly shut the blinds again and then looked at each other. Giggles turned to chuckles turned to laughter and Filius had never felt more wonderful, even though the appearance of the good natured groundskeeper effectively killed the sexual tension between them. Resting their foreheads against each other, they laughed heartily as they slowly separated.

There was a comfortable silence between them as Filius gathered his clothes and got dressed, grumbling with some humor about his manhood: "I can't seem to get this- this THING to do what I wish," he said as he struggled to get his erect penis inside his underpants, "could you perhaps use that charm you cast yesterday when you helped me in class?"

As they kissed, Aurelia felt herself growing warmer, gasping softly as his hands started to roam. Every little caress was electric to her sensitive untouched body. When Filius pulled her against him she began to tremble with arousal and anticipation, fighting the urge to buck her hips and feel more of his manhood against her.

She was debating whether this was a good time and place to give the professor her innocence when Hagrid's booming voice interrupted them, causing them both to pull back quickly.

As a flustered Hagrid shut his blinds again, and the two of them began laughing at their misfortune, she remembered something one of her aunts had told her when she was young: "Find a man who can laugh with you even when your intimate moments don't go as planned."

Of course, it was a while before Aurelia would understand what 'intimate moments' were, but now she understood why what her aunt had said was so important. As she watched Filius struggle with his erection, she couldn't help but blush and giggle. When he asked for help she just grinned at him and stepped forward, taking hold of his member and stroking slowly.

"I think this is a bit more fun than that charm, yes?" she said with a mischievous glint in her eye, pressing her breasts against his chest.

He'd never expected what she did next. "I think this is a bit more fun than that charm, yes?" Her hand was now wrapped around his cock, slowly and maddeningly stroking him as she pressed her breasts against his chest. For the first time ever, someone was trying to please him sexually. Filius could have just died of happiness right there and then, but the sensations she brought forth as she rubbed his manhood were just too delicious for that. He would live and he would reciprocate.

He maneuvered his right hand inside the waistband of her shorts and inside her panties. As he did so he leaned in and whispered in her ear: "I want to pleasure you as well. But I don't want to lay down with you now. That is for tonight. I know of a place..."

He'd found a room when he went to Hogwarts. A room that could be securely locked during the full moon. This room disappeared promptly when he was finished using it, and appeared when he needed a place to be locked away for the full moon. He'd thought of using this room again, but after being locked away ever since he was afflicted with the curse, he wanted to see if his mood could improve if he were allowed to run free. But that room could be the perfect lovenest for Aurelia and himself.

But that was for later. His hand crept steadily downwards until it sort of slipped in a slick viscous fluid and his fingers became moist and warm from being engulfed by her labial lips. She gasped and intensified the pumping of his member, and Filius started stroking blindly, correcting himself whenever she winced or told him to ease up or go slower. In the end his finger found a hard little nub that made her react most favourably, and she started to moan in earnest and grind against his hand as he started thrusting towards her hand.

She came first, and the sight of her face was something Filius would remember to his dying day. Her thrusts against his fingers grew harder and faster, and her moans became louder and more uninhibited. Then she suddenly arched her back as a long moan escaped her lips. Her eyes were closed in bliss, there were small beads of sweat on her forehead, and her mouth was halfway open as she groaned her pleasure. Her face and chest were a hectic red, and after a little while she collapsed.

At the sight of her enjoyment, Filius came as well. As she convulsed and made sounds of pleasure, Filius spasmed and shot out his second load of sperm that morning. She never stopped pumping him, prolonging the orgasm until he had to restrain her because he grew sensitive.

He collapsed beside her and drew her in for a long lazy kiss as the afterthroes of his most intense orgasm yet washed through him. After a minute where they were locked together in a smoldering post-orgasmic kiss, they broke it off. Filius chuckled again. It was a happy carefree sound. "Thank you Aurelia. You really helped me." He planted a series of kisses all over her face before finishing up kissing her lips again.

From hagrid's cabin a query rose: "Are yeh lot finished yet? I only ask because Fang needs to go out and do his business." As Filius reluctantly got to his feet and started dressing, he answered: "Of course, Hagrid. Just let him out." After a quick wash of his hands (and oh, how he hated washing away that delightful smell!), he headed back to school. He asked that they leave at an intervall lest people started suspecting what they'd been up to.

On his way up to school something suddenly struck him: the wards hadn't bothered him in the least this morning.

Back
Top Bottom