Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the wolf, a Hogwarts romance. (The Deviant x Wolfman)

When Aurelia awoke, she was lying on one of the cots in the infirmary, her shoulders and upper arms wrapped in bandages. Her bloody clothes were gone and replaced with a soft thin grey cotton t-shirt and a pair of black shorts that were a bit small. She groaned as she sat up slowly, a dull ache in her chest and both her arms. "F... Filius," she murmured, blinking until she got her vision back. She could sense him at her side and wasted no time seeking out his hand with her own, giving it a soft squeeze.

"Filius, I'm sorry," she whispered, stroking his knuckles with her thumb as she looked up at him. "Are you alright?"

She tried to sit up straighter, only for Hagrid to gently nudge her back down. "Careful Lia, yer not quite well yet. Yeh gotta take it easy fer a while," he said softly. Aurelia sighed and laid back, running a hand through her hair as she tried to think.

"Miss Archambault?"

Aurelia looked up to see Madame Pomfrey giving her a rather stiff smile. "You're a very lucky young woman, Aurelia. Lycanthropy is only transmitted through blood and saliva. You were only clawed, and while you'll have permanent scars, it doesn't appear that any of the wolf's blood entered your wound. At most you should experience some lupine tendencies, heightened senses, a liking for steaks cooked rare, but you shouldn't be transforming along with your professor tonight. However, it was difficult to differentiate between your blood and the lycan's, so be very careful. I'm glad to hear your potion worked - you may very well need it as much as Professor Solwer."

With that, she turned and left, leaving Aurelia alone with Filius and Hagrid again. "Where's McGonagall? And Violet?" she asked, looking around as much as she could without sitting up.

"Minerva took Violet to her office fer questioning, like ye said. The wolf you killed was her brother Klaus. You were right, Lia, there's somethin' big goin' on here," Hagrid said, taking her free hand in his. Aurelia nodded and sighed softly. "Well, with any luck we can get to the bottom of this soon. How long does Madame Pomfrey want me to stay here?"

"She said yeh can leave right after she gives yeh some more herbs, to help with the scarring," Hagrid replied. She let out another sigh, fidgeting as she tried to get comfortable. Madame Pomfrey came back a few minutes later to administer the herbs, carefully pulling the bandages back.

"Well that's odd," she muttered. Aurelia's head jerked up. "What? What's odd?"

"Your wounds are healing rapidly. Better keep that potion on hand, Miss Archambault."

After she was done, Aurelia squeezed Filius's hand and looked up at him with wide glistening eyes. "You'll stay with me through this, won't you?" she whispered. "I don't think I can handle any of this on my own."

Filius went straight to the infirmary and watched Madame Pomfrey go to work on Aurelia. She muttered an enchantment to staunch the bleeding, then dabbed a solution on the wounds before firmly bandaging her shoulder. Filius was shooed out when one of her Slytherin classmates arrived with fresh clothes. He was only allowed inside when they had washed her and dressed her in fresh clothes. Hagrid arrived with Filius' clothes and Filius was shoved behind some screens as the change came upon him.

Sitting by her side for a couple of hours, he'd started to doze off when he heard her stir. She instinctively reached for his hands as she muttered his name. "Filius, I'm sorry, are you alright?"

Filius kissed her hand, noticing a subtle change in her scent. Filius sat and listened with a sinking heart as Hagrid and Madame Pomfrey talked to her. The news of Violet and her brother filled Filius with a sadness. A theory started to form in his head: Violet had been threatened to sabotage the wards and steal the potions. She needed to be looked after.

He was brought out of his reverie as Madame Pomfrey confirmed his worst fears. Her wounds were healing rapidly. The look she gave him broke his heart and he started weeping as she asked him: "You'll stay with me through this, won't you? I don't think I can handle any of this on my own."

"Of course I'll be with you, Aurelia! You mustn't doubt that for a second." Not caring at all who saw them, he leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. "I understand you made enough potion. We're going to need it now. The good news is that your wound will be healed by noon at the latest. You will have a scar. No magical or muggle remedies can hinder that. And until you get used to it, you will be overwhelmed by your senses."

Filius dried away his tears, then chuckled ruefully. "We truly are as one now, Aurelia. I'm sorry this had to happen to you."

Aurelia gave him a teary smile and returned his kiss fervently, raising a hand to his cheek with some difficulty. "I understand you made enough potion. We're going to need it now. The good news is that your wound will be healed by noon at the latest. You will have a scar. No magical or muggle remedies can hinder that. And until you get used to it, you will be overwhelmed by your senses. We truly are as one now, Aurelia. I'm sorry this had to happen to you."

The young girl shook her head, pulling him in closer. "I'd do it all over again if it meant protecting you, my love, you should know that. All that matters is we're both okay and we're together." She smiled and gave him another kiss, nipping at his bottom lip and tracing the tip of her tongue over it before pulling away with a mischievous smile. Hagrid cleared his throat, blushing furiously.

"Sorry Hagrid, got a bit caught up in the moment," she said, giggling. She moved over in her cot and pulled the blanket back, gesturing for Filius to sit next to her. Hagrid smiled and held Aurelia's free hand. "I'm just so glad yer happy, Lia. You two deserve happiness, and yeh deserve each other."

Aurelia beamed at Hagrid and gave Filius's hand a reassuring squeeze. "Thank you Hagrid. That means a lot." She laid her head on Filius's shoulder and shut her eyes, reveling in her heightened senses. She'd smelled him before, whenever they were laying together, she would notice that woodsy smell combined with something she could only describe as pure masculinity, but now his scent seemed to surround her. Her face flushed as she grew almost dizzy with arousal.

"Alrigh' there, Lia?" Hagrid asked, looking at her with concern etched on his face. Aurelia blushed brighter and nodded. "I'm fine Hagrid, just a bit warm." She looked up at Filius and smiled, resting her hand on his knee.

"I'd do it all over again if it meant protecting you, my love, you should know that. All that matters is we're both okay and we're together."

Her answer broke Filius' heart again. He'd had the rogue wolf dead to rights. It would have been a long and protracted fight, and Filius might have been injured, but he felt certain that he could have killed it on his own. However, Aurelia's intentions had been the best and she'd been cursed for her troubles. Should he deny her a feeling of purpose when she so selflessly had risked her own life to help him? The very thought was blasphemous to him. And when he was supplied with the information of another werewolf he had to concede the point. Yes, she HAD saved his life. One wolf he could handle, but two? Not likely.

"You are too good for this world, Aurelia," he murmured, leaning in for another kiss and surprised by the fervour with which she answered that kiss. "Oh, ah, yes, that's another thing you'll notice. An increased, um, zest for some aspects of life like food and other sensual pleasures, and an increased metabolism. And you'll hardly ever get any diseases. Most werewolves live to be very old indeed unless they are, you know, hunted down. And most people will shun you. I spoke with McGonagall when you were sleeping, and asked her not to tell your parents right away. I think they might like to hear the news from you."

As he spoke, he noticed that Hagrid and Madame Pomfrey discretely left the room. He placed his hand on top of hers and gave an affectionate squeeze. "You really were brave out there tonight. And you paid a terrible price, my love. But I can't help but to feel happy all the same. I feel less alone. It's a terrible and selfish thought, I know, but still, it's nice to know that the woman I love will understand completely what I go through." He leaned in and kissed her again, a long lingering kiss. His hormones started surging. The change in her scent enticed him, made him heady. They were interrupted by a rather loud "A-HEM!" McGonagall was back. And she had someone with her. Violet.

"I spoke with McGonagall when you were sleeping, and asked her not to tell your parents right away. I think they might like to hear the news from you."

Aurelia bit her lip, unsure if this was a proper time to tell her lover the truth about her parents. She decided against it for the time being, smiling softly to herself as they were left alone. "You really were brave out there tonight. And you paid a terrible price, my love. But I can't help but to feel happy all the same. I feel less alone. It's a terrible and selfish thought, I know, but still, it's nice to know that the woman I love will understand completely what I go through." She beamed at him, returning his kiss eagerly and marveling in the way everything about him assaulted her senses in the most wonderful way.

"A-HEM!"

They broke apart and looked up at the two visitors, Aurelia's eyes softening when she saw Violet. "Vi, I'm so sorry, I didn't know," she said softly. The blonde shook her head and moved forward, squeezing Aurelia's free hand. "You did what you had to do, Aurelia. My brother and I got caught up in some bad business, it would've ended in bloodshed either way."

Aurelia sighed softly. "Who's the other werewolf, Vi?"

"We never knew his real name. He only ever went by Moonstruck. Aurelia, this is much bigger than you realize. You can't handle this overnight."

"Of course not. We need time to plan and strategize. In the meantime, Filius and I will keep our potions stocked, and I'm sure Hagrid would be happy to help repair the wards. Filch would surely relish the opportunity to stick a silver weapon in a werewolf, even if it isn't Filius." She sat up, the pain in her shoulders fading rapidly. She turned to McGonagall. "If there's anything else I can do to help, just let me know."

"You've done quite enough, Miss Archambault. It's time you get some rest." She looked at Filius pointedly. "And I do mean actual rest."

Aurelia blushed a little and smiled, taking Filius's hand as McGonagall and Violet left. She pulled him closer and kissed him deeply, running her fingers through his hair. "I love you Filius," she whispered against his lips.

"I love you Filius,"

"And I love you, Aurelia. But I happen to agree with McGonagall. You need rest, as do I. McGonagall has arranged for another teacher to step in today in my stead. Officially, I'm worn out after an excruciating night. And I haven't slept a wink since yesterday morning, so the part about me being tired is true enough. But as for the rest... the truth has a way of getting out here at Hogwarts. The rumor mill is probably in overdrive as it is."

Slowly, reluctantly, with many parting 'last' kisses, Filius disentangled himself from Aurelia. "Sleep now, sweetest. I will be in my room, sleeping. If and when Madame Pomfrey discharges you today, you know where to find me. If I am still asleep, please join me. If you have to stay here all day, I will come and find you. Your scent is even more defined now, more... deliciously luxurious to me. I will find you, my love. Sleep now."

Standing in the doorway now, whispering his last words and smiling, Filius stood and watched the woman he loved, the bravest and most selfless woman he knew. I came here seeking a modicum of peace and safety. Who knew I would find love? he mused.

He could not stand to leave, so Madame Pomfrey took it upon herself to usher him out, claiming he looked dead on his feet and that both he and Aurelia needed rest. Finally he relented. Passing students in the hallway, he noticed they gave him a wide berth again. Last night's noise hadn't gone unnoticed, it seemed.

Reaching his chambers, Filius undressed and collapsed on the bed, asleep in an instant. His dreams were vivid but pleasant, the scent of Aurelia still lingering in his mind.

Aurelia was restless, unable to even think of sleep without Filius beside her. Every time Madame Pomfrey tried to get her to sleep, she simply replied in a matter-of-fact tone that she wasn't tired. Finally she was discharged from the infirmary and she made a beeline for Filius's chambers, not bothering to change her clothes as she entered and crawled into bed next to him.

She laid her head on his chest and was asleep in an instant, finally free of her night terrors, his scent clear as day to her even as she slept. His hands roamed her taut young body, his lips on her neck as she clung to him desperately, the two of them moving as one. Her mouth opened in a silent moan as he brought her over the edge and filled her with his seed, claiming her as his as he left lovebites down the soft pale flesh of her neck.

When she awoke, Aurelia was painfully aware of her own arousal. She hadn't opened her eyes yet, but she could feel his silvery gaze on her and her face flushed as she wondered if she'd made any noises in her sleep. She looked up at him shyly, knowing there was no point in trying to hide it. There was no way he couldn't smell her excitement.

"Filius, darling, do you think you could help me?" she asked softly, blushing brightly. Her eyes were glazed, face and neck a hectic shade of red, nipples tenting the thin fabric of her shirt as she suddenly realized just how badly she needed release, how badly she needed him. She had to bite her lower lip to stop herself from begging like a wanton slut as she fidgeted closer to him, certain he could feel the heat radiating from her core. "Please?"

As Filius slept his dreams changed. Her scent grew ever stronger until it engulfed him completely. He smelled lingering traces of her perfume, that maddening yet highly comfortable and addictive Other smell, and her arousal. It stood out like nothing else, enticing him and luring him along some deliciously winding path, a path that ended up... in warmth, in bliss, in hectic movements, in moans... moans... Moans?

Filius blinked awake, hearing moaning by his side. He felt the heat radiating from Aurelia and his own member rigid as a tentpole. He turned around to watch her, ever so cautiously. They had been spooning, it seemed. She was flushed and hectic, and she was apparently in a dream even more erotic than his had been. With a wicked smile Filius leaned down and kissed her neck, not expecting the response she gave. She sort of twitched and arched as she exhaled forcefully, and Filius could smell her arousal rise.

Can we? Should we? With a rogue werewolf on the loose we might be dead tomorrow. I don't want to die a virgin, and I know she doesn't want to either. He'd made up his mind. He would do his best to seduce her and make love to her now. It wasn't what he'd envisioned, but circumstances being what they were, he decided to give themselves some earthly pleasure should they not survive this.

Her breathing changed, and he knew she was awake. He waited for her to open her eyes, his grey eyes watching her beautiful form as she lay before him, blushing. The look she gave him filled him with a raw lust and an unending tenderness. She was aroused but still a little shy about it.

"Filius, darling, do you think you could help me? Please?" He smiled as he playfully poked her thigh with his painfully erect penis. "I was about to ask you the same thing," he said, smiling still. Then they were on each other. The kisses were almost violent in their intensity. More than once their teeth ground against each other as they all but tried to consume one another. Filius quickly realized that what he wanted to express to her he couldn't express just by kissing her.

He all but tore her shirt off as he started kissing down her body at a frantic pace. Neck and ears were sampled as she hitched her breath beneath him, her beautiful breasts were tasted and sucked and licked on as she writhed and moaned, her taut little belly was a sensual treat as he drew ever nearer to her enticing musky scent emanating from between her legs. All the while his hand had been first on top on, then beneath her panties. He found her lubricated and responsive as he started stroking her slit and her little nub.

Presently, he tore off her panties and maneuvered himself clumsily around her, his mouth never leaving her body as he sampled her thigh and the back side of her knee before he kissed his way up to what he'd thought of as the Golden Grail: her vagina. He planted a kiss, gauged her response, he gave her lips a quick lick, and then the smell and taste overwhelmed him as he started lapping at her privates like a kitten with a bowl of cream.

Aurelia shuddered in pleasure, tangling her fingers in Filius's hair as she writhed in pleasure beneath him. Her eyes flew open as he lapped at her warm wet center, her hips bucking as she twitched and moaned involuntarily. She brought a hand up and bit down on her fist in an effort to stifle her moans, her other hand tugging at his hair as her thighs wrapped themselves around his head. As the waves of her orgasm washed over her, she cried out around her fist, her back arching clear off the bed.

She lay limp for a moment, trembling as he lapped up her juices. She pulled him up and kissed him with a passionate ferocity, moaning at the taste of him and her juices combined before pulling away and looking up at him, meeting his eyes as she moved her hand down to stroke him. "I want you so badly Filius, I need to feel you inside me," she whispered huskily, pressing up against him as she opened her legs eagerly.

Lust clouded her mind, but she knew without a doubt that she wanted him to be her first and she wanted him now. She kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his neck as she nipped at his lower lip teasingly. She knew she didn't have to tell him to be gentle with her, and as she clung onto him and felt him slowly slip inside her, she felt every bit of her nervousness slip away. Soft whimpers escaped her throat as he filled her, gradually turning to moans as she buried her face in the crook of his neck.

"I want you so badly Filius, I need to feel you inside me,"

That was all the incentive Filius needed. He was now so rigid that the head of his dick was almost purple, and she begged him to take her. He gently positioned himself at her opening, then started pressing and sliding inside of her. There was some resistance, but he felt her hymen gently tearing apart as he slowly entered her, egged on by her mixed whimpers of lust and pain. And then he was in her to the hilt, grinding against her as her whimpers turned to soft moans of lust.

The sensation for Filius was one of almost overwhelming sweetness and lust. He felt her tight and warm embrace around his member, he felt the fleshy folds teasing him, and he felt the slick moistness that allowed him to move so deliciously inside her. Overcome now by a raw horniness, Filius gasped before exhaling "Oh, Aurelia..."

And then he started to move in earnest. He gasped again as he felt her tighten around him as he pulled out, and he moaned as he gently thrust back inside her. A light film of sweat formed all over his body as he slowly started his first ever lovemaking. He kept a slow pace at first, happy to see that Aurelia enjoyed what they did as much as he did.

They locked eyes with each other as they found the rhythm, him plunging and withdrawing and her thrusting upwards as he plunged down. The look on her flustered face was pure bliss as she seemingly succumbed to arousal. Her hand slipped away from her mouth and her wanton moans filled the room, just like his did. Adjusting slightly, he leaned down and locked his lips with her lips. As he did, they both quickened their pace.

As he began to move inside her, Aurelia let her arousal overtake her, bucking her hips to meet his every thrust. She rolled her hips and dug her nails into his shoulders, wrapping her legs around his waist as she began crying out with every thrust. Within minutes she was moaning his name, her head thrown back and face scrunched up in ecstasy as she fought to hold back her orgasm. She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her, pressing up against him.

"Oh Filius, yes! Give me more, take me!" she pleaded, her walls squeezing his length as she clung to him desperately. "I need more!"

Her moans turned into cries of pleasure as he sped up, her breasts bouncing with every thrust, her nails leaving angry red lines down his back as she bit down on his collarbone in an effort to quiet herself down. Her eyes rolled back as the familiar heat of an impending orgasm pooled in her stomach, and she couldn't stop herself as she screamed her ecstasy and coated Filius's manhood in her juices, writhing and thrashing beneath him.

She moaned softly as he filled her, her whole body quivering in the aftershock. "Oh Merlin that was amazing," she muttered, her breasts heaving as she panted with exertion. She gently pulled him down next to her and kissed him softly, smiling up at him.

"Oh Filius, yes! Give me more, take me! I need more!"

Her cries egged him on. Filius had never experienced such sweet agonizing extacy and he rammed into her, all caution forgotten now as their slick and flushed bodies met each other in the truest and most basic expressions of love, desire, and raw uninhibited lust.They hung on to each other, bucking and grinding and yelling as the pace ever quickened. Filius now held her by her hips as she slowly lifted herself off the bed, her climax fast approaching.

And like that, she exploded around his staff deep inside her. Her climax was a thing of uninhibited beauty as she spasmed and ground, her whole body in the throes of some delicious cramp. As Filius hung on, her contractions sent him over the top. He exploded inside of her a second after her orgasm coursed through her, the sight and sensation of her climax being too much for him. He rammed into her one final time and all but roared as he emptied his loins inside of her. He blacked out for a moment as stars exploded inside his head and he felt like he shot out his spine into her.

After a seeming eternity lasting no more than a few seconds, Filius started to come down from his first orgasm after intercourse, and he made a controlled collapse next to the woman he loved.

"Oh Merlin that was amazing,"
Filius giggled then, a proud and happy sound as she pulled him over and kissed him. They were both winded after the intense lovemaking, and the kiss was a giddy affair as they fought for breath, kissing and giggling. They kissed and cuddled as they both slowly came down from what was an intense experience for the both of them.

After they had rested for a few minutes, Filius playfully slapped her behind and told her: "I think I'll have to cast the muffliato spell on YOU if we're to do this again. You were howling like, well, a wolf!" His tone should leave her in no doubt that he was joking and teasing her.

Aurelia squeaked at the slap to her behind, blushing and giggling. She rolled onto her stomach and playfully wiggled her rear end at Filius. "Oh really? Perhaps you'll have to punish me Professor," she teased.

She laughed and moved on top of him, kissing him softly as she ran her fingers through his hair, whispering sweet nothings and declarations of her undying love between kisses. She'd never been so happy as she was in that one moment of post-coital bliss, her senses overwhelmed by him as she snuggled into his warm embrace.

For a little while they'd held the world at bay, focusing only on one another and achieving a feeling of safety and happiness in each others arms. He pulled her down so her head rested on his shoulder and he leaned over and kissed her fresh scar. They lay together, whispering to each other, growing ever more drowsy as their bodies demanded rest after an arduous night and an even more arduous lovemaking. And so they drifted off to sleep.

Filius' sleep was dreamless and blissful, her scent now grounding him and keeping him calm. Waking up an hour later, he found his body had recuperated to such a degree that it wanted more, craved more sex. With a half frustrated half proud chuckle he wondered if he should press Lia again or if she'd had enough.

He looked down on her young and firm body as she slept, blissfully unaware of her partners' renewed lust for her. He started kissing her forehead and gently stroking her body. He kissed his way slowly and gently around her face, willing her to wake up. Then his lips landed on hers, and he again marveled at the fullness and softness of her sensual lips.

She awoke once again to Filius's lips on hers and smiled softly into the kiss. She pulled away and smirked at him. "Seems like somebody wants to go again," she purred, rubbing up against him.

Aurelia bit her lip as she sat up, straddling Filius's hips and guiding his length to her entrance before slowly sliding down on him. She let out a soft moan as he filled her again, looking down at him lustfully as she started moving.

"You're so big, it feels so good," she murmured, rolling her hips as she increased her pace.

"Seems like somebody wants to go again,"

Filius smiled. Guilty as charged. And who could blame him? He had a lot of lost lovemaking to make up for. And she was as enthusiastic about it as he was, something that was made abundantly clear when she straddled him and lowered herself down on his waiting pole.

Filius sighed happily as her warmth engulfed him again. It was a treat to watch her move, to watch as he slid in and out of her. They set a slower pace this time, finding a rhythm and just enjoying each other's bodies. Filius grabbed her hands and entwined their fingers to give her extra leverage as she pushed off of him. Then he quickly pulled her down towards him to kiss her and to feel her breasts squash so deliciously against his chest.

They were more playful now, their quiet moans mixed with soft giggles as they kissed and teased each other. Then Filius grabbed her head and kissed her deeply and lovingly before breaking off the kiss and looking her deeply in her eyes.

"You know, I could get used to this, Aurelia," he told her with a smile, but not joking. His hand snuck down between her legs to play with her clit as she increased the pace, bouncing up and down on him.

"You know, I could get used to this, Aurelia."

She giggled and nodded in agreement, gasping as he started playing with her hard little nub. Her breathing and movements quickened as she bounced in his lap, running her fingers through his hair. She loved the feeling of him inside her, it was like nothing she'd ever experienced or even dreamed of. Her whole body trembled as she was brought to yet another orgasm, quickly pulling herself off of him before he could finish.

Aurelia slid down Filius's body, kissing a trail down his neck and torso before licking around the base of his manhood, her icy blue eyes remaining locked on his the whole time. She traced the tip of her tongue along the underside from base to tip, watching for his reaction. Her tongue slid around his head before she took it between her lips and started to suck, softly at first.

As he appeared to be reacting positively, Aurelia decided to try something she'd read in a muggle magazine one of her classmates had smuggled in. She pulled off, opened her mouth wide, relaxed her throat, and took his entire length in her mouth and throat, gagging a little at first before quickly recovering. She looked up at him as she started sucking again, hard and slow.

Filius was taken by surprise but delighted by the initiative Aurelia showed. To feel her tongue and lips all over his member was better than he'd imagined. He locked his eyes with hers and encouraged and guided her as she tested her ability doing fellatio. Filius had no data with which to compare her, but she was doing great. It felt wonderful. He asked her no to go so deep that she gagged, but it seemed she managed to adjust.

She set a torturously slow and deliberate pace, and Filius groaned with pleasure and frustration. It seemed she relished torturing him, stopping whenever he started to twitch and grind too hard. In the end, Filius couldn't take it anymore. Lifting her head and watching her on her knees between his legs gave him an idea. "Don't. Move. An. Inch." he told her as he swung himself out of bed.

He walked around her and stopped as he was directly behind her. Her behind was screaming for attention, and Filius obliged. Grabbing her by the hips, he lifted her buttocks up and entered her vagina. He was aroused by the sight of her lying prostrate in front of him, her behind lifted to meet him. He started moving in and out of her at a vigorous pace.

Leaning forward slightly he pulled her up, holding her upright as he plowed into her. One hand again sought her nub while his other hand held her up, mashed into her breasts. He leaned into her neck and kissed and suckled as his pace ever increased, a rhythmic slapping mixing with their moans as Filius chased towards another orgasm.

And finally, he erupted inside her in long spasmic spurts. Collapsing, he pulled her down with him. Laying side by side, he breathed heavy against her neck as he again slowly came down from his climax. "This is so good it's dangerous." A wicked smile crossed his lips. "You better be careful now, Aurelia. I might just consider having you stay behind after class if you... misbehave in any way. Who knows what'll happen then, I wonder?"

Aurelia squealed in surprise as Filius entered her from behind, her eyes rolling back as he started thrusting. She moaned loudly as he rubbed her clit, still hypersensitive from her previous orgasm, causing her to tremble as he pounded into her. She came again as he filled her with his seed, going limp against him and letting him pull her down next to him.

"This is so good it's dangerous. You better be careful now, Aurelia. I might just consider having you stay behind after class if you... misbehave in any way. Who knows what'll happen then, I wonder?"

She could hear the smile in his voice and twitched as it sent a shock straight to the soreness between her thighs. A devious grin graced her lips as she looked up at him. "Oh really, Professor? What are you going to do? Bend me over the desk?" she teased, giggling at the thought. She pulled him closer to her, letting her hands roam over his toned tan form as they lay together in post orgasmic bliss.

"Oh really, Professor? What are you going to do? Bend me over the desk?"

Filius snickered at her response and played along with faux innocence. "Actually, I thought I'd have you do lines on the blackboard. But your suggestion is much more agreeable and fun." He caressed her body lovingly, marveling at the softness of her skin and the tautness of her ripe young body.

"You are marvelously intoxicating, sweetheart. I just want to devour you!" He leaned down as if he was about to start another round of oral sex when he suddenly lunged at her tummy and blew a raspberry on her skin, causing her to shriek and giggle. What followed was a pillow- and ticklefight that ended up with them kissing again.

Filius felt lust starting to manifest itself again when the dinnerbell rang and another need manifested itself. He hadn't eaten since yesterday and he was absolutely starved. He could only chuckle self-consciously as his stomach growled. "I think we'll have to continue this later, Aurelia. I am STARVED! And the moon will be up soon after dinner. Which reminds me, we need to take our potion."

Filius absentmindedly magicked the sweat away from him and Aurelia as they got dressed. "I'll leave first this time. Wait five minutes or so, then follow. Don't forget the potions!" And with a last searing hot kiss and an "I love you", he was out the door.

Striding into the great hall, he noticed a change in mood. People seemed afraid and hostile. From snippets of conversation he heard it was easy to see that the rumor mill had gone into overdrive after last night's incidents. Some of the students apparently believed that Filius had turned Aurelia into a werewolf after killing Violet's brother. The same rumour would have Aurelia as Klaus' lover. At this point, nothing surprised Filius anymore. He just rolled his eyes and tucked in to his meal. He was, indeed, hungry like a wolf.

He still noticed Aurelia's entrance into the hall, though, and he couldn't suppress a smile directed at her. She oozed raw sensuality no matter what she did. Filius suppressed a giggle at a childish thought rearing its stupid head: the image of Aurelia sensually picking her nose.

Aurelia sighed softly as she watched Filius leave, unable to wipe the smile off her face as she magicked herself into a tank top and short pleated skirt. He'd given her a wonderful idea.

She headed down to the dungeons to get a couple vials of the potion out of the classroom, happy to see they hadn't been touched since she'd hidden them from Violet. On her way out, she turned around and waved her wand, sending the rest of the potions to Filius's chambers as an added measure. She hummed a happy tune as she left, Filius's parting kiss still searing her lips.

Aurelia was vaguely aware of the way her classmates avoided her as she made her way to the Great Hall, but she was far too happy to care. She beamed back at Filius as she took her spot closest to him at the Slytherin table, hardly noticing the way the other Slytherins moved down to give her plenty of room. She devoured every morsel of food that appeared in front of her and looked around to make sure no one was watching too closely before taking out the two vials she'd gotten out and tapping one with her wand, causing it to appear in front of Filius as she unstoppered the other and downed it.

Once dinner was over and the other students were filing out, she approached the staff table and leaned down in front of Filius, pretending to be oblivious to the fact that he could see down her low-cut tank top quite clearly. "Should we head to the Room of Requirement, Professor?" she asked softly, smiling at him.

Filius frowned as he watched the other Slytherins inch away from Aurelia. He detested even more the dirty looks they shot at her and him. Stupid ignorant rumor-mongerers! Filius gave a start as a bottle of Aurelia's potion flew with unseemly haste towards him. It landed gently enough in front of him, and he sent a grateful smile her way before unstoppering and drining the miraculous potion.

As she approached his table after everyone had cleared the hall, Filius again marveled at the very alluring way she moved and talked and filled out her skimpy clothing. "Should we head to the Room of Requirement, Professor?"

"I think that'd be for the best," Filius replied, alternating to look her in the eyes and down her cleavage which she was showing off for him so proudly. Lowering his voice, he whispered to her: "I don't want us to have sex in wolf form if it's all the same to you. That can wait until we're human again. For tonight, I just want us to snuggle and get a good night's sleep. You'll transform for the first time ever tonight. I think that will be enough of a challenge."

They headed down to the Room of Requirement while Filius filled her in on the sensation of the change. He compared the little he remembered from before and after the potion. He also told her matter-of-factly that they needed to shed their clothes unless they rip them apart during the change. The room had changed. There were no longer observation windows in the door, and the lock was of a variety easy to lock and unlock in both human and wolf form. And the door could only be locked and unlocked from the inside. There was one large bed with blankets big enough for two to lie on in either wolf form or human form.

They entered and locked the room. Filius noticed the pleasant subdued lighting and smiled. Tonight would be pleasant enough, and if they awoke early enough the next morning... The thought filled Filius with a warm rush of pleasure as he undressed and watched Aurlia undress. Fine hairs had started sprouting on her back, he saw.

"We'rrrre cphanging, Auphrrrelia!"

Aurelia started at the initial sensation, looking down as her hands elongated into paws, her nails turned to claws, and fur began to sprout. She wasn't sure how to describe the feeling, but she was thankful she'd taken the potion - it looked like it would be quite painful otherwise. She fell to all fours as her bones popped into place and a tail grew from the bottom of her spine.

Within minutes, the transformation was complete. She grinned at Filius and padded towards him, nuzzling his neck affectionately before leading him to the bed. Even in wolf form, her hips swayed with each step, causing her tail to swish back and forth. She was smaller than Filius, her coat the same shining warm brown as her hair. She laid down and waited for him to accompany her.

"I luff you, Fillleeus," she said, having slightly less difficulty due to her shorter snout. She licked his cheek and laid her head down on his paws, preparing for a long night. She soon drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

When she awoke, Filius was still sleeping. She smirked softly to herself and untangled herself from him with some difficulty, being careful not to wake him. A few charms later, she was dressed in her tank top and short skirt, standing in an exact replica of the muggle studies classroom. She waved her wand again and Filius was dressed in his usual robes, sat behind his desk.

She conjured a thick wooden paddle and set it in his lap before leaning over the desk, gently tapping on it to wake him up. "Professor Solwer, it's time for my detention," she said in a husky singsong voice.

Filius woke up in human form and dressed... what in the name of Merlin's beard?? And what was that paddle doing in his lap. As his mind began to focus he heard Aurelia: "Professor Solwer, it's time for my detention."

Filius could only chuckle. "No Aurelia, that's for me to decide. And I prefer to use my hands instead of a paddle." Filius didn't appreciate being woken up like this, so he decided to play with Aurelia. He wanted to tease her and excite her a little.

"And besides," he continued, "spanking you in the Room of Requirement isn't nearly as exciting as doing it in the real classroom, now is it? But I think I'd like to implement the first stage of your punishment now. Your panties, take them off. And do NOT wave your wand around to obtain a new pair. You're growing far too reliant on magic, Aurelia. I will check up on you to make sure you don't use magic as an 'easy out'."

Filius had noticed her overreliance on magic and thought it bordering on the unhealthy. To grow too complacent with magic was a slippery slope and might come back to bite you in the ass if ou had to make do without. This was especially true with the clever pupils, Filius found. And Aurelia was indeed clever.

"Come on now, panties off!" He smiled, a teasing yet enigmatic smile. He could hardly wait to have her in his classroom. Of course, she might get upset and deny to play along, but Filius counted on her raging hormones and more feral approach to life to guide her.

Aurelia giggled as she pulled her panties off, happy Filius was playing along. She tossed them to him with a wicked grin. "I'm not that reliant on magic. What do you think I do outside of school where I'm not allowed to use it?" she asked with an innocent smile. Her skirt was soft against her bare backside and the thought of Filius's hands taking its place was quickly arousing her.

"Should we establish a safe word before we get too into this?" Aurelia suggested, pressing up against Filius and taking his hand in hers. She'd done plenty of research on roleplaying and various fetishes, but the prospect of acting it out still made her a bit nervous. That nervousness, however, was overridden by excitement as she and Filius headed to the muggle studies classroom.

She followed him in and sat at her desk, smiling up at him as she eagerly awaited instructions. She crossed her legs, hoping to hide her bare sex from him, at least for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom