Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the wolf, a Hogwarts romance. (The Deviant x Wolfman)

Aurelia flushed as Filius's hand slipped beneath her panties, whimpering and moaning as he fondled her most sensitive area. It took every ounce of her will power to shake her head when he mentioned laying down with her that night. "No, not yet... I want to wait for that, make it special..." Every touch from him caused an immediate and intense reaction from her, and she was convinced that it was less because of the fact that she'd never been touched like this and more because it was Filius's hand down her panties.

She could tell this was his first time touching a woman this way and it made her heart swell. She was gentle in her corrections, and would've praised him for finding her little nub if the way he touched it didn't make her so unable to speak coherently. Instead she showed her appreciation by stroking him faster and rubbing her thumb over the tip, the way she'd read about in smutty books. She bucked her hips, grinding against his hand as she began to shake and quiver with the most intense orgasm of her young life. She continued to stroke Filius's manhood even after he came, eager to please him as much as she possibly could, and she blushed when he had to physically stop her, mumbling an apology even as she continued to breathe heavily from the intensity of her own orgasm.

As they collapsed together and he pulled her in for a kiss, Aurelia realized she had never been so happy in all her days. There was something about being with Filius, knowing he cared for her, knowing he wanted her in more ways than one that filled her with joy and she chuckled right along with him as they broke the kiss. She blushed as he left soft kisses all over her face before pressing their lips together once more, only to be interrupted by Hagrid again.

She watched as Filius headed back to the school, heaving a soft sigh. This was more than a schoolgirl crush; she craved more of him, and began to wonder how long they'd be able to continue this before they simply had to have each other in bed. The thought of Filius cornering her after class and taking her on his desk made her giggle, and she blushed brightly at the sound of a flustered Hagrid clearing his throat.

"So, eh... Did yeh have a good night?" he asked awkwardly. Aurelia nodded, stifling laughter. Hagrid nodded in return and looked around, seemingly afraid to make eye contact with her.

"Hagrid, I'm not a child anymore," she reminded him with an amused smile. "I-I know that, it's just... yer like me own niece or somethin'," he said, mumbling the last part shyly. Aurelia giggled and leaned up to kiss his cheek, promising to bring him some more treats when she saw him at lunch. She headed back to the castle, waiting until she was out of Hagrid's line of sight before muttering a cleaning charm to make her walking a bit more comfortable. She cast a spell to change her clothes into a white tank top and black spandex shorts, strolling into the Great Hall with a bright smile. She sat down for breakfast, giving Filius an inconspicuous wink as she started eating. She couldn't wait until muggle studies.

Care of Magical Creatures and Charms both went by smoothly and Aurelia nearly sprinted to Filius's classroom, grinning as she was once again the first student to arrive. She sauntered through the door and took her seat at the front, crossing her legs and looking up at him innocently even as the gears in her mind began to turn, concocting a plan to have a little fun with him before the end of the day.

Arriving back at school, Filius bumped into Filch. The caretaker fixed Filius with a leering grin. "How was your night then professor? Everything go alright?" Filius favoured Filch with a cold withering stare. With a newfound confidence and a sudden anger at being treated like a second class citizen, Filius replied coldly: "And exactly what is that supposed to mean, Argus?" Filch seemed taken aback by the frosty reply, and he shoved off muttering under his breath, not aware of Filius' heightened senses: "Students throwing themselves at bestial professors! I don't know what the world is coming to..."

Filius shrugged. Filch was considered an unreliable and biased witness at the best of times. But it was still worrying that he suspected. No time for a shower or a change of clothes, Filius quickly muttered a cleaning charm on himself and his clothes, unwittingly mirroring Aurelias actions.

As he entered the hall, breakfast was in progress. At the staff table, a red envelope waited for him. It had started smoking and vibrating, and Filius knew he had to be quick. He merely touched the Howler before it opened on its own and screamed in an angry man's voice for all to hear:

PROFESSOR SOLWER! HOW DARE YOU THREATEN TO EAT MY SON!? I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS MATTER, YOU CAN BE SURE OF THAT! THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC SHALL HEAR OF THIS!

The howler turned towards McGonagall:

MINERVA, HOW ON EARTH COULD YOU HIRE THIS- THIS BEAST AS A PROFESSOR!? HE'S A DANGER TO OUR CHILDREN!

The howler NOW turned towards Jeremy Oddsbody, addressing him now in a sweet woman's voice:

JEREMY, DON'T HESITATE TO WRITE TO US AGAIN IF THAT HORRID PROFESSOR THREATENS YOU.

The howler turned on Filius and started smacking him sharply across the cheeks:

YOU HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE MAN! YOU UTTER BEAST! YOU SHALL NOT LAY A FINGER ON OUR DARLING BOY!

And with a puff of smoke, it vanished. The hall erupted with chuckles and talk as Filius sat down blushing. He caught McGonagall's eyes and sent her an apologetic look. She just shrugged and pursed her lips before continuing her breakfast. Jeremy Oddsbody sat blushing at the Gryffindor table.

A few minutes later, the howler was forgotten. Filius felt a familiar scent hit his nostrils, and he eagerly watched the hall entrance. He was not disappointed. He noticed how most males watched Aurelia as she confidently sauntered over to the Slytherin table, dressed in clothes that really accentuated her body. And as she sat down, she quickly looked Filius' way and winked. Filius smiled briefly back at her. He couldn't risk being too forward with her when everyone was watching, so he feigned an interest in a conversation two seats over. But he cast quite a few glances towards the prettiest woman in the room.

His lecture of the day sparked debate, Filius was happy to notice. The debate followed strict lines between muggleborn and "pure" wizards, with the halfsies as mediators. Some of the "pure" wizards resented the implication that wizards were complacent, while muggleborn wizards felt a renewed appreciation for the world they'd been born into. The debate was heated yet civilized, and to Filius' immense joy they continued debating as they left the classroom. He had to mediate quite a bit with the third year students, while the 7th year students managed just fine on their own. Filius was very pleased.

As the 7th year students left the classroom, still debating, Filius unselfconsciously started straightening his clothes and hair. It wasn't long before her scent heralded her arrival. Filius smiled openly as she walked through the door, oozing that heady mix of innocence and raw sexuality. He magicked the doors shut and went over to her. "I thought about what you said, and I think you're right. We should wait until you're ready. I've waited for so long, a couple of weeks or months aren't going to hurt me. And- and that's why muggles invented aeroplanes." The door had opened as he talked, and Filch was peering inside. Filius had been cautious enough not to stand too near Aurelia. "Yes Argus? Did you need anything?" Filch started when Filius adressed him. "I'm- I was just looking for Mrs. Norris," came his feeble excuse. "She's not here, Argus. And before you ask: no, I haven't eaten her. Cats give me gas. Now, was there anything else, Argus?"

The loud slamming of the classroom door was the only reply. "I've never eaten cats, as far as I know. But he's getting on my nerves." He wanted to say more, but the damned classroom door flew open again and the other students started filing in. As Filius laid out the premises for the debate, he was calmer than he'd been the day before. There was still a tension between himself and Aurelia, but he had a certainty that had lacked yesterday: they both wanted each other. There was a smile on Aurelia's face that gave him some pause, though. Was she up to something?

Aurelia beamed when he agreed to wait for her, giving him a puzzled look at the mention of aeroplanes. Those were muggle flying machines, right? Why would he need one of those? Did he think she'd make him wait until she was no longer at Hogwarts? The thought almost made her laugh, she doubted she could wait that long, much less him, regardless of how patient he seemed.

"Yes Argus? Did you need anything?"

She whirled around, giving Filch a cold stare and fighting the urge to snarl at him. Aurelia had always been a fairly calm girl, not easily angered, but she was getting very tired of having her alone time with Filius interrupted. She turned back to him and giggled as Filch left in a huff. Before she could pull him closer for any displays of affection, her classmates were filing in and she wanted to wring every throat in the room aside from her professor's.

Nevertheless, she put on a smile for Filius, a devious plan forming in her mind. As a fourth year, Aurelia had spent many a night perusing the more 'adult' books in the restricted section of the library, finding many spellbooks that she knew would eventually come in handy. This, she felt, was a perfect time to practice some of the spells she'd learned.

With a cheshire grin in her professor's direction, she waved her wand beneath her desk where no one could see, causing the sensation of her hands roaming his strong lean form beneath his clothes. She watched for his reaction as she debated with her classmates halfheartedly, coming off quite neutral for a pureblood Slytherin - many had speculated she was only sorted into the house for her cleverness, cunning, and skills with manipulation, and she didn't entirely disagree. She certainly never thought of herself as Dark witch material, except on days when Filch was being exceptionally irritating.

Filius was following the debate intently. It was the most interesting class so far, with the democratic and inclusive Hufflepuffs versus the élitist Slytherins. One of the Slytherins was arguing a ridiculous point about wizards being inherently better because they knew magic when Filius felt a pair of hands sliding up his legs. He jumped and exclaimed loudly: "OH!"

The Slytherin stopped mid-sentance as the whole room turned and watched Filius curiously. Blushing furiously, Filius' mind raced. "Erm, ah, I, uh, just wanted to say that the point you're, ooh, trying to make is that wizaaa-hards are better because of na-natural seh-lection? Well how do you, ngh, account for the fa-hact that some of the, uh, greatest wizards known have been muggle-mngh-born or, pardon the-uh ex-hspression, half bloods?"

The whole class looked at Filius with puzzled expressions. All, that was, except Aurelia. She looked like she was about to explode from suppressed laughter. He turned his face towards Aurelia and, with a monumental effort, spoke as normal as he could with an earnest and interested look on his face: "What do you think, Miss Arch-hambault?"

Aurelia couldn't help but grin to herself as she watched her flustered professor, putting a hand over her mouth to stifle laughter and hide the next incantation she muttered, causing one of the invisible hands to wrap around his length the way hers had earlier that morning. When he called on her, she gave him a little smirk.

"Well Professor, I believe everyone's capable of their own brands of greatness, magic or otherwise. Muggleborns especially have been instrumental to advancements in our world, seeing as in the past they've faced pressure to prove themselves to other witches and wizards, whereas we purebloods are pretty much universally accepted and have little reason to want to do anything noteworthy."

Her fellow Slytherins glared at her pointedly while the Hufflepuffs nodded in agreement and she smiled at Filius, flicking her wand under the desk and causing the hand to start stroking. "Does that sound about right, Professor?" she asked innocently.

Damn her. She managed to pull herself together while she started manipulating his willy with her phantom hands. Right. The gloves were off. She wouldn't get away with this. "That sums it up ra-ha-hather well, Miss Archambault. But what of muggle ingenuity? Iiiiiiis THAT! not who-horthy of merit? They've achieeeevd so much by she-heer ingenuity!"

This was torture, but he wouldn't let her win this. He could mutter 'finite incantatem' and be done with this. It wasn't like he needed any more attention or trouble. But he was not going to cave in. But she would pay.

For now, he let things run their course. As the class watched in silence, Filius grew red and increasingly incoherent. "P-professor, are you alright?" one worried-looking Hufflepuff girl inquired. Filius tried answering just as the orgasm hit him, and he convulsed violently. At once, there was an uproar as one of the Slytherins yelled out: "Oh no! He's changing into a wolf! RUN!" And there was a scramble towards the door as all pupils fled to safety, screaming in terro. All pupils that was, save one.

As the orgasm faded, Filius looked at Aurelia and said with an inscrutable voice: "Well thanks."

As Filius came, Aurelia had to cover her face to hide her amusement from her classmates. When they all ran out under the impression he was changing in the middle of the day, she began to shake with laughter, nearly doubling over at Filius's tone. "Well thanks."

"Oh, any time Professor," she said with a wink and another giggle. She locked the door with a quick spell and grinned deviously at him. "A pity you had to finish so quick, I had a few more spells I wanted to try. I'm glad those ones were successful though."

She stood up and turned her back to him, bending over to gather her things, her full round backside stretching her shorts to the limit. She'd never been an intentional tease just for the fun of it, but the poor man was very fun to mess with. She began to wonder how much of her teasing he'd be able to put up with.

"Is there anything I can help you with before I leave, Professor Solwer?" she asked innocently, looking back at him.

"Oh, any time Professor. A pity you had to finish so quick, I had a few more spells I wanted to try. I'm glad those ones were successful though."

Her reply angered him. This was the first steady job he'd landed since ever, and he'd counted on her to stop before things had gotten out of hand. Instead, she laughed it off like it was nothing. And now she compounded the insult by teasing him by showing off her body.

"Is there anything I can help you with before I leave, Professor Solwer?"

Through clenched jaws, Filius answered her: "Oh, I don't know, when I lose my job from that little prank of yours you can maybe help me look for another steady job? Or failing that, maybe you can help me explain how I scared a whole class of students? I can see it now: You see headmistress, I just wanted to jerk off my teacher by magic in front of the whole class!"

Tears of disappointment and frustration sprang into his eyes as he dimly became aware of pounding on the classroom door. "And I can forget explaining what happened myself. They won't believe a muggleborn werewolf over a pureblood witch. My reputation around here is tenuous enough already." He strode towards the door, alohomoraed it and watched with wry amusement as Filch barged through, a silvered battleaxe in his hands. The axe was heavier than Filch had anticipated, so he fell forward as the axe went clattering. "Good form, Argus," Filius said as he stepped over Filch's sprawling form and into the corridor.

Several students stepped away, frightened by his appearance with bloodshot fiery eyes. He was halfway to his room when McGonagall appeared and put her hand on his shoulder. "With me, Filius," was all she would say. Filius followed her, dejected. He had been a plaything to her, nothing else.

Aurelia watched Filius leave, her own eyes filling with tears. She'd only wanted to have a bit of fun, she never meant for any of this to happen, and now he hated her. She had to think fast.

Wiping her eyes quickly, Aurelia ran after him, only to find McGonagall leading him to her office. She sprinted ahead of them before they could reach the door.

"It was my fault!" she said quickly, hoping neither of them could tell she'd been tearing up. "I-I was practicing a spell during Professor Solwer's lesson and it went wrong, it made him shake a bit and the other students overreacted due to his condition. Please, Professor McGonagall, don't blame him!" she practically pleaded. She was on the verge of tears again, but she had to hold back, for Filius's sake. She couldn't meet his eyes, she was ashamed of herself. Instead she looked up at McGonagall, silently begging her to accept the explanation.

Filius smelled and heard her before she ran past and stopped in front of them. Now what? he thought. Then he caught a glimpse of her eyes and realised she'd been crying. Filius' anger faltered, and then she spoke, no, practically pleaded with McGonagall: "It was my fault! I-I was practicing a spell during Professor Solwer's lesson and it went wrong, it made him shake a bit and the other students overreacted due to his condition. Please, Professor McGonagall, don't blame him!" She had a conscience, at least.

Then Filius' bubble of selfpitying and selfrighteousness burst as he remembered what she'd tried to do for him, what she'd risked to help him and to be with him, and the magic moment they'd shared in the woods only this morning. He was convinced then that it had been a prank on her part gone horribly wrong. He decided to play along: "So THAT'S what it was! I thought I was going mad, that the change was about to manifest itself in broad daylight!" Real relief coursed through Filius as he realised that the story she served was just about silly enough to be believeable. McGonagall eyed the both of them with those steady piercing eyes.

"I see," McGonagall said, "I must say I had expected better from you, Miss Archambault. 25 points from Slytherin and a weeks detention. I think it only fair that you serve your detention with professor Solwer. That is, if professor Solwer agrees. Well professor?" Filius collected his wits and nodded, before clearing his throat and saying: "It will be my pleasure, Headmistress," he replied, a stern tone in his voice.

McGonagall turned and left, but not before Filius caught a twinkle in her eyes and then shadow of a smile. Did she know? Aurelia tried to slink away, clearly ashamed by her actions. His voice softer, Filius called after her. "Aurelia, stop, Please." He went to her and stopped in front of her. "Never again, do you hear me? Any more jokes like that and I..." He what!?

"We need to talk, Aurelia. But not here, not now. Detention tonight, my room. Until then, I want you to ask yourself what this thing between us is. I thought I knew, but I'm not sure anymore. Detention tonight, 7 o'clock. Don't be late." And he turned and walked away, leaving her standing alone in the corridor.

Aurelia breathed a sigh of relief as McGonagall left. She tried to get away before Filius could yell at her again, and she flinched at his voice, but at least he didn't sound near as angry. She still cowered as he spoke.

"We need to talk, Aurelia. But not here, not now. Detention tonight, my room. Until then, I want you to ask yourself what this thing between us is. I thought I knew, but I'm not sure anymore. Detention tonight, 7 o'clock. Don't be late." And with that, he left her alone. She watched him go before heading down to the dungeons, deciding to take a nap rather than attempt to have lunch in the Great Hall with the anxiety and sadness weighing heavily on her shoulders.

Aurelia barely made it to the rest of her classes for the day, her heart heavy as she thought about what Filius had said. She both anticipated and dreaded her detention, and her heart pounded in her ears as she reached his classroom at 7 o'clock sharp. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and stepped in slowly, closing it behind her and making her way to her desk without meeting his eyes. Being this close to him and knowing he was angry with her made her miserable, but she tried her best to hide it, hanging her head as she waited for him to say something.

Filius had to resist the temptation to turn around and embrace her. She had served an outright lie to save him after first endangering his job. And she had done so much for him. But he had to be certain before he lost his heart and soul to her completely. The day crawled along slowly as Filius half heartedly planned the next day's lecture. Then he went down to dinner. He was saddened when he didn't see Aurelia there, so he decided to bring some food for her, and a couple of bottles of butterbeer.

Seven o'clock arrived with Aurelia, and Filius locked the classroom door. "Hello Aurelia. I brought you some food as I didn't see you at dinner. I have to say, the last couple of days have been trying for me, as, I suspect, they have been for you. I think it is safe to say that we share some kind of a bond. You've done for me more than anyone have- oh, you've heard this before! That's why your actions today confused me so. I started to get the feeling that you regarded me as someone to toy with, before you selflessly served a lie to save me from almost certainly being fired."

Filius paused to gather his wits. To occupy himself he opened the two bottles of butterbeer and almost absentmindedly handed her one. "By the look of you now, I'd wager you feel really bad about what you did, so I shan't press that point. But I need to know- oh please look at me, Aurelia. I'm not angry with you any more. You've paid for your mistake as far as I'm concerned. But what are we to each other?"

Is it fair of me to even press this issue on such a young girl, he wondered. He sighed, a ragged and long sigh. "Every man that sees you will be infatuated with you, as you probably well know or suspect. You are more than an infatuation to me. After knowing you for two days I'm prepared to kill for you and to die for you, and that scares me. Especially if... if you're only toying with me. So please, PLEASE tell me I mean something to you!"

He was on the verge of tears now. He was afraid he was pushing her away because he wanted too much or because she would be upset with him for doubting her love. And that's what this was, Filius realised with a pang. He was in love.

"Hello Aurelia. I brought you some food as I didn't see you at dinner. I have to say, the last couple of days have been trying for me, as, I suspect, they have been for you. I think it is safe to say that we share some kind of a bond. You've done for me more than anyone have- oh, you've heard this before! That's why your actions today confused me so. I started to get the feeling that you regarded me as someone to toy with, before you selflessly served a lie to save me from almost certainly being fired."

She couldn't tell if he was still angry. It certainly felt like it. Every word out of his mouth made her feel like utter scum. She tensed a little when he offered her a butterbeer. She hesitated before taking it and sipping slowly, shaking a little as she still avoided his eyes. At his confirmation that he wasn't angry with her anymore, she relaxed a little and took another sip, trying to calm herself.

"Every man that sees you will be infatuated with you, as you probably well know or suspect. You are more than an infatuation to me. After knowing you for two days I'm prepared to kill for you and to die for you, and that scares me. Especially if... if you're only toying with me. So please, PLEASE tell me I mean something to you!"

His declaration of devotion to her had her trembling as stifled sobs wracked her body. She wouldn't let him see her cry, she couldn't. She took a deep ragged breath and blinked back her tears before slowly looking up at him. "You mean everything to me," she said slowly, trying to keep her voice from breaking.

With a sigh, she downed the rest of her butterbeer, wanting nothing more than to crawl under a rock for the rest of her days. Would he even believe her? The very thought of baring her soul to the man who'd already been so many firsts for her, only for him to reject her, shattered her heart and she struggled to hide it.

"You mean everything to me."

Oh, he thought as a weary sense of relief and joy washed through him. "Oh," he said as he slumped down on a chair opposite her. His face was a featureless mask as he tried to process what he'd heard and how stupid he'd been. It was a prank gone wrong, but a prank that you could have stopped if it hadn't been for your foolish sense of pride, he chided himself. He remembered an american proverb: It takes two to tango. And he was partially guilty for not stopping her. He gave a short guffaw at his foolishness, something she apparently misinterpreted.

She rose from her chair trying to hide her eyes, and Filius kicked himself for not saying anything again. Too wrapped up in your problems to even acknowledge her fear and her gulit and her sadness. You truly ARE a beast, Filius, his conscience told him as he ran forward.

"Aurelia... Lia, please wait," he begged of her as he gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "Please," he continued, "I must apologise as well." He turned her around and met her eyes as he slowly started talking: "I could have stopped you. I could simply have waved my own wand and said 'finite incantatem', but I wanted to see how far you would push things and I wanted to not give in. It was foolish of me. I'd say about as foolish as your little prank." He let out a long breath.

"The thing is, Lia, I've grown accustomed to people making fun of me, mistrusting me, even wanting to hurt me. And because of that I've become ridiculously guarded when it comes to me and my feelings. That foul suspicious part of me neglected or conveniently 'forgot' the wonderful things you'd done for me, focusing only on that one prank and the potential consequences. It hurt all the more because I thought you'd betrayed me, that I was just a plaything for you. I should have known better. I should have trusted you. I should have trusted my first impression of you. I should have trusted Hagrid, for crying out loud! He likes and trusts you, and he's an excellent judge of character."

Filius was visibly upset now, with tears rolling down his face. As he spoke, the realisation of what he'd become because of his curse hit him with full force, and a wave of regret washed over him. Unwittingly echoing her thoughts, he said: "You've been my first in so many things, and I'd hate to lose you over some prank gone wrong and my own ridiculous pride. Because I am in love with you, Aurelia."

And there it was, out in the open. He felt drained, raw, and vulnerable. He'd exposed himself and his innermost fears and despairs. If she wanted to, she could surely destroy him now.

And so he repeated, half as a statement, half as a prayer: "I love you."

He laughed. He laughed, for Merlin's sake. Aurelia stood up, tears falling freely now as she started to gather her things, but he stopped her.

"Aurelia... Lia, please wait."

She froze. Had Hagrid called her Lia in front of him? Had they talked about her? She let him turn her around and listened as he spoke of how he could've stopped her, how they were equally at fault.

He spoke of how guarded he was and she felt her own walls cracking. By the time he was finished, they were both in tears. "You've been my first in so many things, and I'd hate to lose you over some prank gone wrong and my own ridiculous pride. Because I am in love with you, Aurelia. I love you."

After a split second of stunned silence, her arms were around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss that she hoped would communicate just how deeply she returned his love. Time seemed to stand still as their lips moved together with a softness and a passion unbeknownst to either of them until that moment, and she was still crying as she pulled away from him with a bright smile.

"I love you too, Filius," she said, in case he hadn't quite gotten it.

There was a moment of stunned silence and then she was on him, kissing him like he'd never been kissed before. Tears of gratitude ran down his face as he answered her kisses with a soft fervour of his own. He was back at that wonderful state of not getting enough of her, and time seemingly stood still as they embraced and shared that tender moment.

"I love you too, Filius."

The look on her face as she pulled away and declared her love for him was the most heartwarming he'd ever seen. A large teary smile that mirrored his own lit up the room, and Filius was lost for words. Instead he cupped her head in his hands and started planting gentle kisses all across her face. Then he embraced her in a fierce hug before he started kissing her again. As the realisation hit him that this wonderful woman loved him, he felt giddy and energized, like a 5-year old with full access in a candy store.

He felt that he wasn't able to express just how happy he was, so he instead told her: "I think we could both use some fresh air and a little exercise. If anyone asks, you're trying to point out muggle satellites to me in the night sky as part of your detention," he said with an 'innocent' look on his face. "It'll be the first night with you where I don't have to shed my clothes and run around as The Wolf."

Aurelia couldn't wipe the smile off her face as he planted kisses all over it. She returned his embrace and another kiss before he pulled back and spoke.

"I think we could both use some fresh air and a little exercise. If anyone asks, you're trying to point out muggle satellites to me in the night sky as part of your detention. It'll be the first night with you where I don't have to shed my clothes and run around as The Wolf."

She giggled and nodded her agreement, giving him another quick kiss before unlocking the door and pushing it open. She looked around, making sure the coast was clear and Filch wasn't behind the door before taking Filius's hand and leading him down the corridor. By the time they reached the front entrance, Aurelia was simply giddy with excitement. She pulled him outside and slowed to a leisurely stroll, walking close to him.

"So where would you like to go?" Aurelia asked as she looked up at him. As they walked through the crisp night air, she realized that for the first time in a very long time, she was truly content.

Filius gave a little start as her hand touched his, but Aurelia would not be denied. As her lithe warm hand found and maintained a grip on his, Filius felt his shoulders relax even further as he got used to the sensation. and then he realised how much he'd wanted this, just a simple loving gesture as commonplace as holding someone's hand. He looked at Aurelia and smiled. She smiled in return, making his head light and his heart flutter.

As they made their way outside, Filius was struck by how peaceful and beautiful the Hogwarts grounds and the lake were. The moon, no longer full, peeked over the surrounding hills and bathing all that they saw in a silvery light. There was a hint of autumn in the crisp air, but it wasn't uncomfortably cold.

"So where would you like to go?"

Filius thought for a moment. The forest was out for several reasons. It was full of dangerous creatures, and he didn't want to visit his wolf haunts. Besides, the wards were still uncomfortable.

Why don't we walk along the lake?" Filius said.

At the mention of the lake, Aurelia beamed, tugging her professor along. "I want to show you something!" she exclaimed as she removed her school robes and white tank top, revealing a lacy white bra barely containing her breasts. She knelt on the lakeshore with her back to Filius and bent forward, reaching into the water.

After a moment she pulled back and turned towards him, a small chest in her hands.

"I hid this in my third year after one of the older Slytherin boys tried to get into the girls' dorm to take stuff. I have spells and charms protecting it, but the merpeople let me hide it in the lake with them too. They guard it and all I have to do is reach into the water and they send it up." She alohamoraed the chest and opened it, revealing a number of treasures. Avoiding every piece of silver, she pulled out a white gold ring adorned with a striking blue sapphire the same shade as her eyes. She muttered a spell and smiled as she handed the ring to Filius.

"This ring was my father's. My mother gave it to him after the first time they confessed their love to each other. She said she could tell he was being sincere, and I never really understood, but now..." Aurelia blushed and shrugged. "The spell will keep it from being damaged at all during your transformations and make it invisible to anyone with ill intentions toward us... Like Filch."

She closed the chest and sent it back to the bottom of the lake, smiling at Filius as she pulled her tank top back on. "Would you like to have a picnic?"

Filius watched in awe. First when she stripped out of her tank top down to her bra, and then when she leaned down and pulled a chest out of the lake, casually explaining that she'd made a bargain with the merpeople. And then things turned very real and very serious as she presented the ring to him. Filius grew almost dizzy with the implications of her offering the ring to him after she told of her mother's story. He pondered for a moment to reject the gift, seeing as she was so young. There were no guarantees that they'd stay together forever. But then, he decided against it. If they ever broke up, he'd give the ring back and wish her better luck. He didn't have the heart to turn down such a heartfelt gift.

So he embraced her and kissed her. "Thank you Aurelia. I shall wear it always." Filius was so touched that he had to take a moment to not be overcome with emotions. He looked down to hide fresh tears of gratitude as he slipped the ring on his finger. It had initially seemed a little large, but it felt warm for a second before fitting just perfectly. She placed the chest back in the water and slipped her tank top back on. "Would you like to have a picnic?"

Filius smiled. "Do you mean right now? Or on one of our days off? Or maybe both?" He Smiled again, happy for the diversion. "Because I'm ready for both. But we have to speak with the houseelves." Food was one of the few things that could not be created by magic. Which was a pity. He didn't wait for her reply, but pulled her along back towards the castle. He suddenly felt an irrepressible urge to make up for all the romantic moments he'd missed all his life. And it would start right now.

They made their way into the kitchens where the houseelves were only too eager to supply them with an abundance of delicious food and pumpkin juice. Heading back out, Filius asked: "Would you prefer a picnic by the lake or up in the hills? I know of a good spot with a great view. Ladies' choice," he said as he kissed her hand with humorous flourish.

Aurelia giggled as she was pulled along, happy to see Filius so eager. They were leaving the castle, laden with food, when Filius mentioned a spot up in the hills. She laughed when he kissed her hand, beaming at him as she nodded. "The hills sound like the perfect spot! Lead the way."

As Filius led her to the hills, Aurelia marveled at how much everything had changed so rapidly. She was truly, genuinely, madly in love with this man. He really did mean everything to her, and she would do anything for him. She smiled and gave his hand a little squeeze, laying her head on his shoulder as they walked. He was warm and his presence was comforting. She felt safe with him by her side.

When they arrived at the place Filius had spoke of, Aurelia beamed, conjuring a blanket and some pillows for them to sit on. She sat down and started divvying up their food, smiling at him as she started eating. Aurelia had never been shy about how much she ate - she was a bit on the pudgy side but her waist was fairly small, most of her extra weight being distributed to her breasts and rear end, which was often attributed to the Veela blood. She liked to eat, and she wasn't the slightest bit ashamed of it. She dug into the various foods like a woman starved, not having eaten since breakfast.

He loved her laugh and her giggles. It was a happy carefree sound that lifted his spirit immensely, and he vowed to himself to give her more reasons to laugh. After their quarrel earlier today a new level of trust seemed to have developed between them. Filius had shied away from conflict as best as he could all of his life. But the burst of anger he'd dispensed today, as well as her reaction when she realised what she'd almost done had seemed to clear the air between them on some deep level. There was nothing coquettish about their courtship. They had both declared their love for each other from a vulnerable place. Filius mulled this over as they briskly walked up the hill, picnic basket in one hand and Aurelia's hand in the other, her head resting on his shoulder and sending his heart fluttering in the nicest possible way.

Later, as they ate in comfortable silence, Filius smiled again as he saw Aurelia dig into the food with gusto. A hot and random thought entered his head: If her appetite for sex matches her appetite for food, I'm in for a nicely exhausting time when we start making love. Later, they lay in each other's arms and just talked and kissed, kissed and talked as the starlit sky and the gibbous moon shone down on them. There was sometimes a rush of wings as the owls flew out of the owlery to hunt. Filius had always enjoyed the haunting melancholy of the owls' nighttime songs, and they lay for a while listening to the hoots and screeches the predatory birds made.

As the air grew sharper and colder, Aurelia kept closer to Filius as she started to shiver. Filius conjured some nice thick blankets for them both, and they embraced under them as they grew warm and cozy despite the chill in the air. It took a while for Filius to realise that Aurelia had fallen asleep. The peacefully serene look on her face and her soft breaths was another thing for Filius to marvel at. He propped his head in his hand as he lay on his side and just watched her until he too felt sleepy. Then he kissed her softly on the cheek, whispered "I love you, Aurelia", and fell asleep beside her.

Morning. Dew. Cold face. Warm body. Shared warmth. What?
That last bit didn't fit in the puzzle of thoughts in Filius' brain. Then he opened his eyes and looked into a beautiful face with startling blue eyes. And then he snapped awake, remembering everything. It was the first time in a long long while that he woke up smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------

The week's "detention" flew by in a blur of long walks, long talks, long comfortable silences, and long kisses. It was the happiest time of Filius' life up to this point. He was complimented on the ring by Hagrid one day while Filch walked by. Filch stopped and leaned in, squinting his eyes at Filius' hand. "What ring?" he demanded. Filius just chuckled in response: "Oh, you wouldn't understand, Argus. Just let it go."

Filius was visited by Aurelia in his chambers a few times, and one of those times, Filius paid her back for what she'd done to him in the classroom. He used the same spell she had, except he substituted his hands for his tongue. That moment when she blushed and squirmed before catching on was priceless, and since they were alone in his chambers he let the spell run its course. Watching her thrash in extacy was an arousing sight, and she paid back in kind by using the same spell on him until he erupted after a long torturous session. They stole what moments they had to be with each other and they kissed and fondled and got each other off as they slowly got to know each other's every little nook and cranny. But they never engaged in real oral sex or intercourse. They waited for that until they were ready.

The weeks flew by, and the weather changed from balmy late summer to wet autumn, with driving rains and grey skies. The first weekend of Hogsmeade visits was coming up, and Filius had never felt more right and at home than he did now. His students had started to show a growing respect for his work as a teacher. Filius found he genuinely enjoyed unraveling the mysteries of the muggle world to pureblooded wizard children. He'd overheard one or two of them expressing a wish to go out in the muggle world and try on regular jobs. He was so jubilantly in love with Aurelia that very little could dampen his spirit.

The saturday of the first Hogsmeade visit arrived with a spotless blue sky and frost on the grounds. Filius had planned to meet Aurelia near the Shrieking Shack, and from there they would venture into Hogsmeade together. Filius would wear a cape that hid his features so he could walk with her without arousing TOO much suspicion. He was giddy with anticipation. He knew of a newly opened tea lounge that catered to pairs that wanted privacy without the cloying cutesiness of Madame Puddifoot's. He was watching eagerly as several students filed past, eager to catch glimpse of her. He finally spotted her, but... was she with someone?

Aurelia walked out of her dorm humming happily, a velvet-lined cloak over her clothes to shield her from the cold as she made her way out of the Slytherin common room. Before long, one of the seventh year Slytherin boys had caught up to her, putting his arm around her shoulders and clearly not picking up on her hints that she did not want him near that close to her.

"Hey Aurelia, heading to Hogsmeade? Mind if we walk together?" he asked, giving her what he must've thought was a charming smile. She grimaced, trying to think of a way to decline politely. "Actually, Frederick, I think I may be coming down with something. I was going to meet a friend to help me pick out some medicinal herbs while we're in Hogsmeade, it's probably best for your health if you keep your distance." She said the last part with a hint of a threat in her voice. He seemed to catch it, but persisted anyway and ended up following her all the way to the Shrieking Shack.

She sighed in exasperation as she turned to the older boy. "I'm sorry, I've been about as nice as I can stand. I'm really, really not interested in you, and I shouldn't have to make up excuses to get away from you. The fact that I'm clearly uninterested should be enough, yet you've virtually stalked me all the way out here. If you don't leave me alone, I'll hex you into the next century." With that, she turned and stormed away from him, smiling in relief when she reached Filius, her Filius.

"I swear, just being near you improves my day tenfold," she said as she wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled his neck affectionately, closing her eyes and letting herself get lost in him for a moment. "Where would you like to go?"

Filius had heard the exchange between Aurelia and Frederick Vainwyrm. He was a handsome enough fellow and the goalkeeper and captain of the Slytherin quidditch team. But that was the extent of his positive qualities. He was a lazy arrogant oaf as far as actual schoolwork went, and if half the stories concerning him were true, he was a bit of a womaniser. So Filius could only smile in schadenfreude when Aurelia so effectively put Frederick down.

Embracing her now, feeling her warmth against him, he was filled with peace and joy. "I swear, just being near you improves my day tenfold. Where would you like to go?" Filius told of the newly opened tea-shop, called "The wizard's snug." Not a very inventive name to be sure, but it was a name promising privacy and calm. And that was just what Filius wanted for him and Aurelia. Filius managed to maintain a low profile as they wandered the streets of the little village, Great Britain's only pure magical community.

Arriving at "The wizard's snug", they were directed to a secluded table and given menus. Filius wasn't as relaxed as he'd wanted to be. Since he'd entered the village he'd become aware of something, not exactly a scent but not entirely scentless either. There was a certain change of mood and texture that set his hairs on end. Something was tugging at the back of his mind, and he found himself preoccupied with this sensation.

In the end he had to apologise for his absentmindedness to Aurelia. He didn't want to trouble her, so he simply told her that something seemed off. He shoved it at the back of his mind and for the rest of their time in "the snug" was attentive and loving. But the new sensation worried him. Adding to that was the thought that he soon had to go back in the forest. The full moon was almost upon them again.

Aurelia was concerned with Filius's change of mood, but she couldn't deny that something felt off to her as well. Looking around, she caught a glance out the window and could've sworn she saw Vainwyrm. She suddenly got a very bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. What if he followed them, tried to out them to the school? Filius could lose his job, or worse. She took his hand and leaned in, her lips barely moving as she whispered to him.

"I think he's following us. I'm going to go a little ways ahead so he doesn't see us leave together. If I'm right, he'll try to follow me back to the castle. Wait a little while before you come after me."

She finished her drink and gave him a long, loving kiss before standing up and heading out, avoiding eye contact with Frederick. She took a few twists and turns through Hogsmeade in her effort to lose him before actually heading back to the castle, to no avail. She pretended not to notice, wanting to get away from any witnesses before confronting the boy.

Once they were a fair distance from the town, she whirled around with her wand at the ready, only for Vainwyrm to send a spell knocking her on her back and sending her wand flying. Before she could get up he was on her, pinning her to the cold wet ground and attacking her neck with his mouth. "I won't bother trying to stun you my dear, I like a little struggle," he hissed in her ear, his hands roaming places she'd only ever let Filius touch. Aurelia tried to fight him off, earning a sharp slap across the face that caused her to cry out. Her eyes began to water and she started screaming, hoping and praying that someone would hear her, and soon.

Back
Top Bottom