Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the wolf, a Hogwarts romance. (The Deviant x Wolfman)

Filius caught her panties and stuffed them in his pocket. "I'm not that reliant on magic. What do you think I do outside of school where I'm not allowed to use it?" Filius just shrugged and smiled. "I don't know. What DO you do, Aurelia?" he countered with that same teasing grin.

"Should we establish a safe word before we get too into this?" Filius pondered this for a bit. "Do you know, I think that's a good idea." He'd read about safe words, of course. "Pink means 'slow down/timeout' and red means 'stop'. This goes for the both of us. If you want me to do things I'm not comfortable doing, I'll use the words."

She seemed eager to get started as she all but dragged him to the classroom. He'd no intention of having her right here and now though. He wanted her to be worked up to a frenzy before he took her.

"No, don't cross your legs, Aurelia. What I want you to do right now is to masturbate for me. I want to see you pleasuring yourself with your wand. Not by casting a spell, mind you, but by inserting it in your vagina and doing whatever you need to do with it to feel good. But DO NOT come! If you do, I'll have to punish you! Do you understand?"

"No, don't cross your legs, Aurelia. What I want you to do right now is to masturbate for me. I want to see you pleasuring yourself with your wand. Not by casting a spell, mind you, but by inserting it in your vagina and doing whatever you need to do with it to feel good. But DO NOT come! If you do, I'll have to punish you! Do you understand?"

Aurelia blushed brightly and nodded, slowly spreading her legs. She bit her lip as she started rubbing her labia with her wand, already soaking wet just from the tone of his voice. Moaning softly, she guided her wand up and down her slit, keeping her eyes locked on Filius's as her thighs began to tremble. She twitched every time there was friction on her clit. She knew if she kept this up she would come far too soon, and so she slowly slid her wand inside of her. It didn't fill her the way Filius did, its rigidity not near as warm and familiar as her lover's, but she was able to maneuver it to hit her G-spot well enough. She knew it'd be difficult for her to come like this, but she was curious as to exactly what punishment awaited her.

She slid down in her seat, lifting her legs and spreading them wide so that she was completely exposed to Filius, her skirt bunched up around her waist. "Do you like watching me, Professor?" she murmured as she started vigorously rubbing her wand against that spot that made her quiver. She slid her free hand up her shirt and played with her sensitive nipples, moaning loudly and arching her back as she watched Filius. Her mind wandered to that morning after her first potion failed, to when he'd gotten his revenge on her for that little stunt in the classroom, but when she began to reminisce about the way he'd plowed her from behind, she couldn't hold back anymore. She came hard, squirting all over her wand and shaking hand, crying out in ecstasy as her eyes rolled back.

As she slowly came down from her high, Aurelia looked up at Filius sheepishly, her face flushed. "I'm sorry Professor, I didn't mean to," she murmured, fidgeting in her seat.

It was a treat watching Aurelia pleasuring herself. By the look and sound (and scent) of it she was already aroused. Seeing as she'd initiated this little game, he expected her to disobey him. Her body language told him volumes too. She was aroused and a little bit embarassed. But she obeyed him. The thought was arousing to Filius, more sp than he'd first thought.

"Do you like watching me, Professor?"

Filius didn't respond, but the bulge in his pants and his horny smile should tell her volumes. Her movements became ever more hectic as she drove her wand deep inside herself, and then she came.

"I'm sorry Professor, I didn't mean to."

"Yes you did. I think you deliberately disobeyed me. Come here." He watched her get up on wobbly feet and approach him. With a sly crooked smile he now demanded: "Give me your wand. Stand still. Eyes down." It was scary how easy the commands rolled off his lips, but it was also arousing beyond words to have her obey him like this.

He lifted her glistening wand and sniffed it. "Oh, you want it bad, don't you?" he told her. He reached down and lifted her skirt before wiping the wand off on the inside of the skirt. The scent and the pheromones should drive all male students and staff members wild. "Do. NOT. Wash. This. Off!" he told her.

"Go to the desk. Bend over facing the classroom, arms forward. Spread your legs." He watched her obey, then used a binding spell to tie her hands and feet to the legs of his desk, leaving her at his mercy.

"What do you think will happen now?" he asked her.

The sight of him sniffing her wand sent a shiver through her body. Every word that fell from his lips oozed a heady sensuality that left her hanging onto everything he said. Oh, Aurelia did indeed want it bad - she wanted him more than she'd ever wanted anything in that moment. There was a deep feral instinct in her that made her want to jump his bones, but she held back, eager to see what he had in store for her.

"Go to the desk. Bend over facing the classroom, arms forward. Spread your legs. What do you think will happen now?"

She bit her lip and tugged a little at her bindings, testing them. She was completely and totally at his mercy, laid out like a full course meal ready to be devoured, and she was loving every agonizing second of his teasing. It seemed he was a natural when it came to dominance, much like her coy submission seemed to come naturally to her. It was with the deduction that they complimented each other perfectly in her mind that she replied, "You're going to continue my punishment, Professor?"

"You're going to continue my punishment, Professor?"

"Clever girl," Filius whispered. He walked around the desk and stopped behind her. He took a moment to enjoy the sight of her shapely legs making an inverted 'V' before he hitched her skirt up. Her perfect behind smiled at him, two fleshy globes all but begging to be teased, caressed.... and spanked.

As his fingers started to run up and down the backside of her thighs, Filius pressed his trousered groin against her buttock, his erection striving to be released. His hands now rested on her buttocks, squeezing and kneading them. And then he gave her right buttock a quick slap, followed by a similar slap on her left buttock.

After the slaps he massaged and kneaded her buttocks further before slapping her again, enjoying her squeaks and the warmth that resulted. In all, he gave her buttocks five slaps each. He didn't break her skin, but she was flaming red and hot now. He dipped a finger in her vagina. She was soaking wet.

Walking in front of her again, he smiled as he looked down at her. "I think you want me inside you now. I want you to show me how much you want me." He unzipped his pants and poked his penis against her lips.

Aurelia groaned with pleasure as he fondled her backside, squeaking in surprise at the initial slap. The rest elicited yelps and whimpers of pleasure, her arousal dripping down her thighs by the time he was finished.

She heard his footsteps as he walked around to stand in front of her, her face level with the impressive bulge in his trousers.

"I think you want me inside you now. I want you to show me how much you want me."

She didn't need to be told twice, her mouth opening to accept his manhood before he even had his zipper down. She took the head in her mouth, licking all over it before sucking softly. Her eyes met his as she began taking more and more down her throat, sucking harder and harder with each bob of her head. Soon she had his entire length in her mouth, holding her head in place as she sucked hard and fast, eager to show him just how badly she needed him inside her.

She set to the task with an eagerness that surprised even Filius. She bobbed her head vigorously back and forth as she took more and more of his length in her mouth and down her throat. She was, it seemed, a natural when it came to giving oral pleasure. Filius groaned loudly as she made him slick with her saliva as her tongue twirled around the head of his cock.

Filius sensed that he was about to climax soon, so he pulled out of her mouth and let her catch her breath as he caressed her hair before grabbing a handful and bending her head backwards. He looked her in the eyes and smiled as he told her: "not too long now".

He walked around to her back again and kneeled down. Her cheeks were flaming red and radiated heat, and she was dripping wet. Filius slowly inserted a finger, then two. He started moving in and out of her with his fingers while he rubbed her clitoris with fingers from his other hand. He drove her to the brink of orgasm before abruptly pulling out.

After she wound down a bit he started fingering her again as he rubbed her clit, again stopping before she came. He repeated this a few more times and saw to his satisfaction that she was now shaking and almost weeping. Then, and only then, he sank his erect penis inside her vagina, a loud satisfied groan escaping his lips.

She was almost ready to cry when he finally entered her, eliciting a loud moan as she trembled with pure satisfaction. She tugged at her bindings as her back arched and her eyes rolled back. "Oh, f-fuck, Filius!" she whimpered, pushing back against him as much as her restraints would allow.

"Filius, I can't take any more teasing, I need you to fuck me!" she pleaded, rolling her hips. Her legs quivered with the immense effort it took to hold herself back, the very sensation of him filling her enough to bring her to the edge. "Please!"

"Filius, I can't take any more teasing, I need you to fuck me! Please!"

Filius smacked her ass again, enjoying the way she squealed and contracted around him. "Don't tell me what to do, girl," he told her as he started teasing her by withdrawing ever so slowly. She tried thrusting against him, which led him to pin her down on the desk. He gave her some excruxiatingly slow strokes in and out before pulling out completely and wondering aloud whether or not he should wait until she cooled down. She seemed MUCH to excited now!

It wasn't until her voice started quavering in almost tearful frustration that he released his grip on her buttocks and thrust inside her with force. Had she not been so well and truly lubricated it might have hurt immensely. And now he went at it hammer and tongs, fucking her wildly, slamming so hard into her that the desk inched forward as their wild fuck progressed.

Finally granted release, Aurelia spent vast amounts of fluid, lubricating herself to receive the violent assault of Filius and his cock. Filius grabbed her hair again and entwined it around his hand, pulling her backward as he leaned forward to kiss her violently. And their bodies slapped and slammed against each other in a wild ride the likes of which Filius had never expected him or herself to be capable of.

As he finally began pounding into her, Aurelia nearly cried with happiness, moaning and screaming uncontrollably as he brought her to another climax. She began sobbing in ecstasy, babbling incoherently as he continued his assault. Her eyes rolled back as her walls squeezed his length, her whole body shaking violently.

His violent kiss elicited a throaty moan as she pulled at her restraints, wanting desperately to hold onto him. Finally he exploded inside of her and she collapsed on his desk, panting and trembling. He remained inside her as he fell on top of her. "Oh Filius, that was fantastic," she murmured as he rid her of her bindings and she carefully maneuvered herself out from under him so she could stand and wrap her arms around him. She kissed him tenderly and smiled as she sat in his lap and laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you so much."

After a while she stood up and started dressing, using a charm to clean herself off. "What? Do you see any towels around here?" she said in response to the look he gave her. She chuckled and kissed him again. "Do you know what time it is?"

Back
Top Bottom