Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Shiana watched Lena poking the necromancer girl with a broom and wanted to say something, but Ras was quicker to react. She looked at the girl in black and tried to remember weither she had seen her in the past or not. "I say you can come with us. You're kinda cute. Don't say that you don't belong, there is a reason for everything. I'm Shiana. Who are you?" Having a necromancer in their group could be useful. Sure, seeing her using her undead minions could be creepy, but there was something about the girl that made her very interesting. Shiana didn't know what it was and she didn't bother to just bluntly ask her. Instead she wanted to find it out after some time.

((I think you mixed up Lyz and Shiana there))

"I'm Madeline," she said. "But a lot of people call me Mad Blackie, or Black Maddie. Either one. If the others are willing to let me come along, I wll try my best not to be so...um...wrong." She produced a charred wooden staff and used it as a crutch to get up, leaning her weight heavily on it as though she was too weak to stand normally, yet she didn't seem like she would have trouble keeping pace with the group. A wheel of cheese sailed through the air and smacked her in the head, almost causing her to tumble over. Lena stood at the wheel's origin point, not bothering to try looking innocent.

"Fine," she huffed. "Corpse bride can come along. But the first time she tries to zombify me I'm putting my sword in her butt."

Ras sprang up to his feet as Lena returned, happy to see her in a mood. It wasn't exactly a happy or cheery one, but nevertheless, she was accepting the necromancer into their group. "Lovely!" He brandished his bow in front of the three of them and stood on the ledge of the fountain, pointing off in the direction that was on the paper. "Onward we go, fellow adventurers, to monsters, women, and monster women!"

The dark elf raised his sword in agreement with Ras. "Let's do this thing!" he shouted, then switched his sword out for his own bow, nocking an arrow just to be on the safe side.

Erica drew her own broadsword, but pointed it in the direction they needed to go. Her crimson eyes glowed with excitement, both about the adventure ahead and something - or someone else. "Don't forget the men, handsome," she said, giving the new elf a wink.

Ras nodded his head in agreement with Erica before realizing what she said and looking at her. "I do hope you have something interesting planned for the trip. Welcoming party, something like that?" He smiled and jumped off of the ledge, walking forward and starting to head out of town.

Erica returned the smile, showing just a little bit of her pointed teeth. "We can do something like that," she said, catching up to him and placing an arm around his lower back, resting that hand on his hip.

Míchon followed at a much slower pace, making sure that those who were going on the quest were and those who weren't stayed behind. Thankfully, it seemed that everyone was in on continuing, so nobody was left in Spinefang Doomvillage.

Lena returned to the group, leading a wagon pulled by a pair of donkeys. It was obviously of poor construction and the cheapest such conveyance to be found anywhere in the world, hung with signs declaring AFK in hastily scrawled letters. She gathered up Red, Vivi, Halga, that one mage whose name she couldn't remember, and probably a couple other characters whom she'd forgotten completely, and tossed them all into the wagon in a heap.

"I fixed our straggler problem!" She declared proudly.

(Oops...thanks for pointing that out, I fixed it.)

Shiana looked at Lena with an angry look on her face when she threw the cheese wheel against Maddie's head. She didn't like bullies bullying others. Shiana followed the other members of the group and held her axe-hand up into the air. "And my axe!" She giggled and got big ears when she heard Ras talking about a welcome party. "If you want I can throw a little party for you too, handsome. We could either all three have some fun or only we two later after you two had yours..." Shiana looked at the cheap looking cart and hoped that Red and Halga would get out of their comatose-like afk-state soon. She was looking forward to what kind of reward she would get this time - besides the medusa eyes and the poison of their snake-hair - and hoped that they could get a medusa or other monster girls for their brothel.

Ras weighed the options given to him, one at a time or all at one time. The dragonness had her hand around his waist, and his heart beat faster when that happened, but he tried his hardest to keep his composure of madness. "I think I won't be able to handle both at once, so...one at a time. Maybe. We'll see how it goes." He laughs and moves his hand around Erica, more as a return for what she was providing rather than any sort of preference, and the elf hoped that Shaina could see that. The trail winded on, and to be honest, Ras had completely forgotten to consent or talk to his writer as of late, but he didn't really care.

Erica laughed along with Ras and pulled him a little closer, as if to say, 'He's mine.' She kept her eyes on the trail, watching for any sign of trouble, but her hands began to wander on the male elf's body, getting particularly close to a certain point between his legs.

Míchon chuckled, seeing Lena's improvised 'AFK' cart. "Good idea. Now we'll be able to keep an eye on them and keep them relatively safe if we run into trouble."

Shiana giggled when she watched Erica and Ras. She wasn't jealous as long as she would get some alone time with him. Lena''s pussy juices were delicious, but she wondered how elven semen tasted. The best part about her addiction was that she could taste sexual fluids even with her skin. Shiana walked next to the dragoness and the elf with a smile on her lips. "Hey, how long will we have to travel? Two or three days?" She saw that Maddie was walking a little bit behind the group and walked towards her. "Hello...I hope its ok for you when I want to know more about you...tell me something about your past and I'll do the same for you. Or would you prefer the knowledge of some dark spell? I can't use any magic on my own, but I read some spell books and scrolls in the past."

"Hmm?" Shiana's words snapped Maddie out of a daze she'd been in during the walk from the village. "Oh. I don't remember much. I think I messed something up. Now...now I don't even use spells. When I need magic, I just...do. But it only works with dark magic. I think i used to do some other things, too. But now...it's hard to remember. Just a vague feeling that I made a mistake." She could see signs of arousal in the shapeshifter. Not like human ones, more like she could read the fluctuations in Shiana's inherent magical nature. "Do you need sexing? I'm not good at it. Sex is more of a...life...thing."

Ras felt her hands wander and looked at her funnily, like she were heaving up some sort of hairball. He figured that she was teasing him, and raised a brow as that thought popped into his mind, his member hardening as he thought as much. The elf then let his own hands do similarly, running up and down her scaly side and barely grazing over her breast. He looked up at his writer and, hearing nothing as far as guidance, he looked toward Erica. "That's on purpose, isn't it?"

"Safe shmafe," Lena said as she fell into stride with Michon, preferring his company over the necromancer by at least a slight margin. "I was actually thinking we could send the cart in as fodder and let it set off traps." She slowed her pace and beckoned Michon to do the same, widening the gap between them and the rest of the party. "I don't trust the necro-skank. I need to know you're on my side if anything bad happens."

"Is there a way to make you remember your past? I mean before this mistake of yours." Shiana couldn't imagine how it felt to not remember anything except your name. Family, friends, lovers and other loved ones...all gone thanks to amnesia, dementia, alzheimers or something else...what if your parents, siblings and/or someone else is looking for you, but you wouldn't recognise them even when they're staying directly in front of you. Shiana shook her head to get this train of thought out of her head by derailing. She looked at Maddie with a soft smile when she got asked if she needed sex. "Sweetie, you don't need to be alive to have sex. I know that by experience...don't ask, I don't want to talk about why I know that. I just know that the undead can fuck and get fucked too. I could teach you, but I don't need any sex right now. Well, I don't need sex. What I need are sexual fluids like pussy juices, semen and breast milk from time to time to lessen my pain. I have withdrawal symptoms when I don't have sex for three whole days or more. The only way to ease my pain is by drinking or abssorbing sexual fluids."

Erica felt the elf's member hardening as she moved her hand by it again. "Maybe it is," she teased, flashing him a smile as he moved his hands over her body in return.

Míchon glanced up at Maddie, then slowed to join Lena. "Of course I'm on your side. If anything goes down, I'll be there for you." He started to put a hand on her shoulder, then, remembering what happened the last time he did that, he stopped. "I do kinda wish things weren't so awkward between us, but it is my fault..." He sighed. "Look, for what it's worth, I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me."

Ras chuckled a bit and kept going forward, trying to spot something to distract his attention from her hand and her teasing rubs. In the end, he found nothing, and looked back at the rest of the group, finding the two of them far ahead. "So...ummm...we're kinda alone..."

Madeline cast her gaze downward when she understood Shiana's needs, more distraught over her inability to help than the prospect of never seeing her family again. "I am sorry," she said. "But...I am not useful for you. My...female parts don't work. No fluids, no pleasure, not ever. I am dried up. The closest thing I could offer is that I still have urine, but that is hardly helpful for you." She held up her wrist, giving it some thought. "Will blood work? I still have that. I am grateful that you spoke up in my defense, so I will do whatever you need. Please like me."

Lena, bringing up the rear with Michon, saw that everyone else was slowing down and pairing off. Barely out of town and apparently they were already having another orgy. She blushed and put her hand on his, holding it to her shoulder. After everything that had happened over the last two days, she reckoned he'd saved her life at least a few times. "L-look, I'm sorry too," she said. "I overreacted. I was hurt and I thought I might get pregnant by you, so I was freaking out. But hey, I think my uterus is broken for now, so at least there's that." She chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. The truth was, there was a lot of sex going on and it was already starting to get to her. Must have been all the drugs and the crazy monster rape, because she was definitely getting hornier than usual lately. She shifted her legs back and forth, her sex making an ugly squelching sound as the goo sloshed around in her panties. "J-jeez. Look, if we were gonna do it, do you think you could promise me that you'd squirt outside this time? Like, anywhere else, just please pull out. Please, I'm really not ready to be a mommy yet."

Red wandered back to wakefullness, recovering after her bout of overdoing it with the healing spell. "Ugh, gotta hate those side effects....." Well at least she'd automatically followed after Shiana this time around, not like last time that happened when she ended up in a bog. "Huh, we got new people now. Where are we off to this time again?"

Lena blushed when she heard Red's voice, turning to see the orc priestess climbing out of the AFK cart just after she'd offered to slut herself out again. "Oh gods," she said with a cringe. "Please tell me you didn't just hear that."

Red smiled widely at the silly blushing elf, chuckling loudly. "Of course I did silly elf. Heh, how did you manage to burn out that healing spell enough that stuff is still broken?" The orc herself was a bit tired of getting denied and well she was an orc and had a horny elf at hand. Fun times seemed likely right now. "Although it sounds like you might need another fix from your friendly orc dealer!"

"Oh shit," Lena said. "You can do it again?" She could neither confirm nor deny having peed herself, just a little bit, at the prospect of that immense high coming back. She held her hand over her belly, where she was still sore inside. "Ummm...Shiana, the changeling, she, uh...kinda...popped me. Inside. There." She pointed to her lower belly, somehow just not able to bring herself to describe being ruptured by a giant dragon cock in any greater detail. "I, um, I don't really think I'm okay. I was gonna take a potion in a bit when we rested, but now it looks like everyone's pairing off for orgy time."

"You're dried up...can you feel any pleasure from your ass?" She stopped to walk for a short while and hugged the cute necromancer girl. "Silly...I already like you..." Tears were coming out of her eyes and falling down her cheeks. "I don't drink blood, but urine can help me when I can't find any sexual fluids." She stroked Maddie's hair and placed a soft kiss on the girls forehead. "That's sweet of you that you want to help me, but I don't need anything right now. I had enough sex for today." Granted, she could never have enough sex and was always ready for a fix of pussy juices or semen, but she didn't want to make the necromancer feel bad for having a dried up pussy. Maybe there was a way to make it work again so she could teach the girl how wonderful an orgasm felt. Shiana grabbed Maddie's hand and continued to walk with her to follow the rest of the group after whe hwd wiped her tears away.

Míchon brushed his hair back with his free hand. "W-well, if you're still not fully healed, we can wait... And I understand not wanting to be a parent yet. I don't want to be a father yet... I didn't really have the best example," he said. He looked up at the cart, hearing Red's voice. "Oh, shit..." She'd heard them... "Look, Red, she's not ready for another round. Just give her the spell and let's get going, okay?" he said, more asking than demanding.

---------

Erica glanced back. "So we are." She pulled Ras off the trail and into the surrounding trees, not too far from the path. Her armor and clothes came off almost instantly, and she worked on disrobing the elf. "Let's have a little fun."

Ras felt himself get yanked to the side in one motion, and the next second he had a disobedience dragon girl looking for a bit of play time. The elf, in all his madness, was more than happy to oblige, assisting her in the disrupting of himself, leather armor clattering slightly as it hit the dirt beneath him. Now nude, Erica could see his endowment of about eight inches, impressive for the so called 'girly' race he was a part of.

Back
Top Bottom