Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Shiana felt how the healing magic of Red's spell healed her wounds. A familiar wave washed over her, a ffeeling she normally had when she drank sexual fluids after having none for a few days. Shiana giggled ans walked over to the sexy priestess. "Why should we wait for later? How about I give you your reward now?" She walked towards Red and came a little bit closer to her. Hopefully Halga wasn't the jealous type because it looked like the Shiana was favoring Red over the female warrior. The sight of Lena having her way with Rosie made the changeling aroused and want to have some fun with the sexy green goblin.

Red of course was healed by her own spell, not exactly having anything to heal but then that didn't stop her giddiness from using that much magic, and seeing Lena attack that elf booty wasn't helping matters. At her bestest fuck buddy ever's suggestion of her getting her reward right now, Red whooped in joy, pulling up her shapeshifter friend and shoving her long tongue into her soft butt, running it from her ass up to her pussy, leaving a trail of her saliva behind.

Shiana smiled when she saw how eager Red was to get her reward. She let the priestess spin her around and moaned from the feeling of getting her ass and then her pussy licked. "Tell me what you want to do and I'll do it. Your reward is that you can use my body in any way you want as long as it won't be too painful." Shiana had gotten punished in the past when she got trained - and it didn't stop after she was sold - which was enough pain she wanted to feel. A succubus had bought her and loved it to find out how far she could push the changelings limits before she broke. Shiana had a high pain limit and endured everything the demoness did to her. She just didn't like pain when it was done just to hurt others. Sure, a spanking in the morning and a caning in the evening felt good, but getting whipped with a demonic whip that used the flames of hell was a feeling she never wanted to feel on her body. Shiana managed to trick the succubus by using runes on an old artifact which she found in the cellar when she was cleaning up the house. She sold the amulet to a powerful wizard on the black market who turned the succubus into his slave with a spell.

Rosie did her best to keep the numbers straight as she started to get really wet. Lena and her tongue were almost too much.

"Umm.. I uhh I need...umm you to stop-p-p doing...that. I'm REALLY se-uhhh yes ummm sensitive there. "

Licking was all well and good, but Lena wanted to take this a little bit further. She pulled apart Rosie's cheeks and pressed three fingers against the tight knot of her anus, not bothering to warm her up slowly with one or two. She didn't plunge them in right away, instead teasing the goblin girl by pressing them against the closed hole so that she could feel the pressure and how big it would be when it finally entered her. Finally, she shoved all three fingers into the girl's tiny ass all the way up to the knuckle. Despite the fullness of her butt, the actual inside was perilously tight and Lena could already feel the walls of Rosie's insides straining at their limit with the three fingers. Maybe she'd been a bit premature after all. "You okay, babe? Did I hurt you?"

Míchon leaned back, scooting away from the high elf and the goblin. "Imma let youse two do ya thing..." he slurred. His eyes wandered the area, not really seeing anything in particular.

Erica sat on one of the undamaged cheese crates, watching her surroundings. She seemed to have recovered from the high Red's spell gave her. She noticed a spinning object on the ground, near the corpse of the medusa boss. Curious, the black-scaled dragoness went over and picked it up, causing a chime to sound. The object was a letter, addressed to no one, outlining a new quest. "Hey, guys! Come and check this out!"

Lena pulled her fingers out of Rosie with a wet 'pop' before rising and coming to Erica's side to check out the spinning letter. "Oh hey, check it out. I think this whole medusa thing might have been the first link on a quest chain. What's it say?"

Erica's eyes scanned the letter quickly. "It looks like this is a message from one of the village's residents. Apparently, some of the medusas came and took hostages and left, leaving the ones we killed to... heh... pillage the village." She handed the paper off to the elf girl.

Míchon got up and stumbled over, losing his balance and regaining it by accidentally (?) placing a hand on Lena's breast. He seemed not to notice as he took a peek at the letter. He managed to make a weird sound before totally blacking out from the healing spell high.

Lena let out a yelp as Michon passed out, collapsing with his hand hooked in her bikini mail so that his fall stripped her completely in one fluid motion. As ridiculously aroused and high as she was, she honestly didn't mind that everyone could see all her swollen naughty bits. In fact, she kinda liked it when people stared at her. Actually, the random NPC's masturbating shamelessly at her were great for her self esteem. "I'm okay with all of this so far," Lena said, giving her tit an absent minded squeeze and reading the quest note over Erica's shoulder, leaving her ass completely unguarded. "So, according to this thingy there's a dungeon in the woods northeast of here. The ruins of castle spike-something. I bet there's loads of fun stuff to kill and/or fuck in there, and loot too!"

"Sounds like fun!" Erica said. She looked down at the dark elf. "Looks like he's not as strong as he thinks he is." She leaned down and attempted to disentangle the skimpy armor from Míchon's fingers, but his grip was too tight. The dragoness gave up after a few tries. She reached into her bag of holding and pulled out a similar set of armor, handing it off to the nude elf girl. "Here. They may look too big, but they'll adjust your body to fit."

Shiana turned around and walked towards the dragoness when she heard something about a new quest. She listened to everything Lena and Erica said before she spoke. "Oh, a new quest! Let's go to that castle in the woods and rescue the hostages! Maybe we can turn one or two of the medusas into slaves and sell them to get some money for our brothel." Shiana walked back to Red and whispered into her ear that she'd get her reward as soon as they were alone. "We should get some healing potions and some other gear too before we rescue the hostages." The changeling walked to the green goblin and looked at her. "Rosie, do you have something that enhances lactation?"

Lena looked at the bikini mail and politely refused. "Thanks but I'm good for now. Pretty sure that the post-quest orgy is gonna kick in soon and I wanna have my game 'face' on. Speaking of which..." She once again pounced on the prone goblin and stuck her tongue down into the steely, dark green knot of her backdoor. She moved both her hands down to the girl's pussy, letting Rosie's ass cheeks close and smother her while she aggressively licked butt and pulled pussy wide open with all her fingers. She sucked and groaned noisily into the tender flesh, making a shameful display of her attentions. Finally, she lubed up her hand with Rosie's slimy pussy juice and started to force the tips of all five fingers into the little goblin's body, not stopping until the knuckles popped through her stretched pussy tube and her entire closed fist was entrenched in the little green girl.

[[Someone in the crowd cries out in horror at seeing the elf and the goblin get it on. The village guards, or at least what's left of them, decide that there's been enough fooling around. One group approaches the fellowship, and the lieutenant in charge tells them to move along.]]

Erica stared the guard down, narrowing her crimson eyes. He quailed under her gaze and changed his tune quickly, instead telling the bystanders to move along. Soon, the group was alone in the village square.

The buxom dragoness huffed, plopping down on one of the nearby sacks like it was a beanbag. Oh, wait... it actually was a bag filled with beans.

Míchon was still passed out, laying face-down on the ground as he slept off the effects of the healing spell.

"Thanks for dealing with the guard," Lena said. "He was starting to be a real buzz kill. Anyway, you should come get in on this too." She wiggled her ass invitingly in the air. Honestly she just needed to get fucked and it barely mattered by whom.

Shiana noticed the guards approaching the group and wondered what would happen next. She watched the scene in front of her with a smile on her lips when the man told the bystanders that they should leave after Erica had stared him down. If looks could kill the guard would be dead right now. Shiana saw how Lena worked her fist into Rosie's green ass. She walked forwards the girl and stared at her naked butt wiggling invitingly in the air. "Can I...can I join you two too?"

Lena giggled through a mouthful of goblin butt. "Sure you can join," she said, taking a much needed breath. She wiggled her blatantly aroused backside invitingly. "You can basically do whatever to me. But, uh...I'm kind of a healing junkie so...you know...virginity issues on all the fun parts. Not sure how this constant healing spell thing is gonna work with that. Um...take it easy at first, you know, in case my cherry grows back after every push or something." Now that she thought about it, that didn't even sound so bad. After the thing with Vivi, and Michon's less than gentle attentions the night before, Lena was starting to kind of enjoy that unique sting of losing her virginity whenever someone fucked her. And of course, the more she was hurt, the more she could heal. The thought of letting this spell do more work on her made her shudder in anticipation. "You know what?" she said drunkenly. "Don't worry about me. Just enjoy yourself." Following her own advice, she pushed her fist deeper into the goblin's constricting green vagina until she felt the bulging knot of Rosie's cervix against her knuckles.

Shiana listened to Lena s words and grew a six inches long cock. She didn't want to hurt her and make it grow larger after a while of gentle sex. A smile appeared on the changelings soft lips when she heard that she could enjoy herself. "In that case..." Her voice was just a whisper into Lena's ear before she slammed a ten inch long cock into the girls tigbt pussy, tearing her hymen apart with one quick thrust. She pulled her large member back long enougb to let the healing spell do its magic before she pushed her dick back with enough force to break the barrier in her wet snatch again. Shiana repeated this process for a few minutes before she leaned forward, pressing her breasts against the girls back to whisper something in her ear again. "Do you like being double penetration? I could grow another cock to fill your ass too...or to stretch your pussy out more. And in case you prefer only one cock at once, then I can make mine bigger and longer too...so what should it be?" Shiana was moving her hips in a fast and hard rhythm, breaking Lena's hymen again and again after the spell healed it. The changelings own tight asshole and her glistening wet pussy were open for anyone to join and fuck or lick her. In fact, Shiana wished to be fucked by someone with a cock too so she could absorb more semen in order to turn her cock into an equine one which would then include her second dick too. Or she could change the second into a dragonic or canine member at the same time, but she needed to absorb more sperm before she could do that. Where was Halga when she needed her? The warrior woman could collect more of her steeds thick cum for the changeling to become her favorite slut.

"Hnnnnghh!!!" Lena groaned and screamed into the muffling softness of Rosie's ass as she was repeatedly deflowered. The pain was immense, as Shiana was going far too hard and heavy for her little elven body to handle. But still the healing spell kept her topped off, and every time the changeling withdrew her cock the rips in Lena's pussy sealed themselves shut again in tiny explosions of pure magical bliss. Her addiction was in full swing now. "H-harder...deeper...bigger!" she croaked, tears running down her cheeks. "It's so bad and so GOOD! I...I need you to break my pussy. Just...just fill it up til it bursts. I need more healing!" She pulled her fist out of the little goblin and braced herself for the onslaught against her virgin insides, her fingers digging into the ground in anticipation of the tremendous pain and pleasure she was going to feel if this worked.

Shiana giggled when Lena asked for more. "As you wish..." She made her cock grow from ten to twelve inches and made it one inch bigger too. The head of her cock was the only part of her shaft that was still inside the elf girls pussy when the changeling pulled back to give the healing spell enough time to repair her torn hymen. Shiana broke the barrier inside Lena's snatch again and again whenever she slammed her dick as hard as she could back into the tight cunt. "How deep do you want me to go? Should I make my cock big and large enough to make your stomach bulge?" That would mean that she'd fuck the elven girls womb too. The head of Shiana's cock was already pushing against the entrance to Lena's cervix. Well, she had said that she wanted to be filled up until it burst. Shiana made her cock grow again and changed it into the form of a dragons penis. She pulled her still growing and changing dick out of the elf and plunged it back into her wet pussy with one thrust that broke her hymen and burst into her womb too. Shiana made her member grow and grow while she was fucking Lena like a wild animal and with the strength of a dragon. She stopped making her cock bigger and thicker when a large bulge appeared on the girls stomach everytime the changeling slammed her dick back into the elven pussy. Shiana couldn't hold back any longer and came so hard that her semen shot out of Lena's tight cunt. She used her long hair and absorbed her own cum before it could land on the ground to prevent her dragonic cock from changing back into a more normal and smaller human dick. Shiana was still fucking Lena and stopped only when she came at least three times in a row. The changeling pulled her now limp penis out of the elven girls gaping pussy and ate her out to clean her up. Shiana lay down on the ground and smiled like a drug addict after she had drank Lena's pussy juices. Drinking sexual fluids made her always high and this was no exception.

Lena lost her ability to scream once her cervix burst and Shiana's huge cock speared into her womb, stretching the tiny organ up into her belly. When the member morphed into a draconic form and grew even larger, rupturing her womb and stabbing up into her insides, she passed out completely. This left Shiana happily fucking a limp, broken doll until she was spent and satisfied. Lena lay on the ground, fading in and out of consciousness whilst sobbing and leaking, unable to comprehend the ecstasy and the trauma she'd just endured. The healing spell had fixed her when it was over, and the constant magical influx had kept her high as a kite, but there were no words for the violation of having her sex organs destroyed from the inside like that. "S-sh-shia-na....." she finally managed. "C-c-can your seed get me p-p-preg...preg..." she couldn't finish, instead shuddering with the aftershocks of the tremendous spasms that had rocked her. "It's a...dangerous day for me." Of course, she had no idea if their species were even compatible, or if her body was capable of bearing children after the beating it had taken. She wasn't ready for that yet.

Ras fell into the town square with an oof, seeming to appear out of nowhere, no puffs of smoke or anything. It was different, for sure. Last time he was here, there were cheese statues and cheese fountains. Now, it was stone...and bodies tangled in a heaping sexual display of sexuality that was more than a show for the elf. "Of all the points to drop me in, writer, you choose here?" Townsfolk gawker at him as he stared into the sky, seemingly at nothing. "I thank you for that." He laughed and raised his hand up, pointing it at the group. His fingers glowed yellow, like cheddar cheese, and soon enough he was shooting it at them, both wheels and spray cheese, the wheels around them and the spray on them.

[[The townsfolk are split in their reaction to the cheese bukkake. Some view it as the favor of their local goddess, the Cheese Maiden, while others view it as the wrath of the divine and flee the scene to pray forgiveness. One portly young girl simply starts eating the cheese with a variety of crackers, because fuck it, free cheese.]]

Lena looked up just in time to get a face full of aerosol imitation cheese food product, having been just about to erroneously remark that her day couldn't get any weirder. "I probably deserve this somehow," she said, wondering if this was karmic retribution for raping the NPC medusa boss. Taking a finger full of cheese into her mouth, she spat it out in disgust. "Oh come on, you couldn't have gone with a nice gruyere or some gouda or something? It just had to be spray cheese."

[[The high priestess of the Cheese Maiden arrives from inside the temple carrying a tray of grilled cheese sandwiches for the conquering heroes. These are the bomb diggity, full of melted brie and gruyere with sauteed pears on maple infused sourdough and pressed to perfection]]

"See, she knows what's up," Lena said through a mouthful of cheesegasm, which took her mind off of her ravaged privates for a minute. "These would be amazing with bacon."

[[A nearby chefromancer taps into the ur-spice to summon applewood smoked bacon into Lena's sandwich]]

"I fucking love this town."

Ras reads the GM text and raises a brow at one particular word. "Chefromancer? I'd prefer not to know who he fucks, believe it or not." He looks at the display of reactions, including those of the woman being struck by imitation cheese and laughing, leaning against a wall and waving to get her attention. "Yoohoo, over here, woman eating grilled cheese and bacon!" He picks up a small pebble and starts tossing it in the air and catching it again.

Lena took another bite of amazeballs sandwich. "Sup bro?" Of course, by this point she was oblivious to the fact that she was sitting naked and covered in blood, cum and gods knew what else.

He laughed and looked at the writer controlling him. "Make this good." Then, he walked forward and held out a hand. "You are currently nude, covered in various different bodily fluids, and eating a sandwich. You have very little shame, I take it?" He withdrew the hand, figuring she were comfortable, and sat next to the group, watching her eat.

Back
Top Bottom