Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Shiana took a sip from Red's gourd and regretted it imediately. She got drunk like she had drank several litres of pure vodka. "Oooh, she ish shtill a virgin? I'd like to take her sherry..." Her wounds started to stop bleeding and were closing slowly. Shiana made her clothes disappear by changing her skin and made her cock grow to a rock-hard nine inch erection. "I can even turn into a man..." She changed from a futanari into a handsome man, but only on the outside. Shiana was still a futa who had used her ability to change how she looked. "I can even fuck two women or an ass and a pussy of one woman at the same time..." A second nine inch long cock appeared next to her first one which made her able to fill two holes at once. Shiana could now have sex with two of the women like she had said or take the medusas vaginal and anal virginity at the exact same time.

"Oh wow, you're going for the two-fer?" Lena chuckled and took one last lick of the medusa's still-virgin cunny before giving the prisoner over to Double Dong Shiana and her crazy cocks of doom. The shapeshifter could have her, since there was really only so much licking one could do before the novelty wore off. Times like these, she always wished she knew where to get futa-potions for that quick dick fix, even if just to teabag someone once in a while.

She threw the Circlet of Boom into the growing loot pile at Rosie's feet. "How are we divvying this all up, anyway? We just splitting it into equal shares of gold or what?"

Having been taking a nap off to the side, Vivi waltzed over.

"Sup bitches?" She yawned. "What'd I miss?"

Lena rushed up and gave Vivi a big glompy hug. "Vivi!" she squealed, before backing off awkwardly and mumbling, "where the hell did that come from?" That was surprising and, more to the point, entirely inappropriate given the somewhat awkward way their last encounter had gone down. Heheheheh, 'gone down'. Get it? Cause they're lesbians.

"Um, okay, wow, so nothing much. We just kinda, you know, did the thing here," she said, happy to change the subject and show off the carnage they'd all wrought. "We murdered some snake girls and now we're doing the whole prisoner abuse thing on the one survivor. Speaking of, I guess we should have checked for survivors before we started looting and raping the prisoner. Fuck it."

Red had occupied herself with de-stoning all of the victims who weren't shattered and tossing them outside - she actually didn't need her gourd to do that, but it helped oh so much. She returned to the group, a bit tired but that was quickly fixed when she got her gourd back from Shiana and took a swig. "Ooh, gonna double rape the prisoner? Heh, nice. I wonder, how good are medusa at oral? I mean, the whole stone eye thing is kinda annoying, but if her face is blocked off by pussy...." Oh, now she had to try that out. How often did you get to basically abuse a gorgon priestess anyway? Besides, she was a rival priestess. Being treated badly was practically required.

Vivi returned Lena's embrace, daring to cop a feel of her arse.

"Ooh! Medusa's have lots of valuable parts for making potions, you know," Vivi began. "If there's still a live one we should take it captive and milk its venom."

Míchon glared at thief. "Really? Taking a nap when you could have been fighting?!" He took a sip of his potion, the shook his head. "Dammit, we could have used your help, Vivi!" He stood and approached her. "What gives?!"

Shiana smiled when she heard the question how they wanted to split the loot. "I just want the eyes of the dead medusas and the fangs of their snake hair. A few bottles of their poison would be good too. I just need some flasks or something else and a conservation liquid to keep the eyes and fangs conserved. You guys can have everything else of the loot." She stroked her two cocks to lube them up with her precum. Shiana got into position and placed her dicks on the monster girls entrances. One move with her hips forward and the medusa priestess wasn't a virgin anymore. "Oooh, so tight...and so good...if you want to rape her mouth, then be careful...her hair could bite and poison you...hey, why don't you milk the snakes on her head while she gets fucked?" Shiana was thrusting her cocks in a slow rhythm into the medusas tight holes to stretch them and make them used to be so full before she increased her spead to fuck the monster girl fast and hard. "Hey...how about we turn her into a slut? We could give her to the town as a present."

Shiana's idea about sluttifying the medusa was kind of hot, not that she was much besides a prison bitch or anything anymore anyway. But there was one problem. "Eh," Lena sighed. "I like the idea, but the quest isn't over til the boss is dead. All this rapey goodness is just a prelude to those phat quest loots." She patted the medusa's sack-shod head. "So hey, no hard feelings, babe." The snake girl shrugged, having apparently come to terms with her role as a disposable NPC.

Míchon nodded. "She's right." He looked at the medusa. "Sorry."

Erica sighed. "So we can't have a medusa slave? That's disappointing."

"I know, right? Think of all the fun we could have. We'll have to pick up a few monster girl slaves on the next quest, just kinda subdue whatever isn't strictly needing to be killed." Lena pondered the thought while watching the medusa get plowed by the changeling. Maybe they could find a fetch quest or some crap about gathering six samples of whatever in some old ruins that were full of cute slutty things. "You know, there's gotta be good money in slaving. I bet if we could find some way to reliably catch and break monster girls, we'd make a killing selling them to just the right kind of nobles." The whole ordeal had left Lena horny as hell, and she pushed her hand down past her belly and into her bikini bottom. The inside of the useless armor piece was positively swimming in her pussy juice, making some truly obscene squishing sounds as she worked her fingers down into her folds. She made no attempt to mask that she was staring at Rosie while she masturbated, eyes locked onto the goblin's soft breasts with envy. Even at three feet tall, her tits were still bigger than Lena's, a fact that made the elf jealous and aroused at the same time.

The dragoness put a hand to her generous chest in mock indignation. "I'm surprised you would even think that!" Her ruby eyes glowed with amusement as she went around behind the elf girl, putting a hand on her hip. "But you're right. It would be fun, capturing monster girls for the slave market!"

Míchon tried to ignore the steady squish, squish of Lena masturbating, but all he could think of was those exact sounds the previous night. He started pacing, feeling a little uncomfortable, but highly and oddly aroused by the situation. "O-okay, can we stop talking about slaves and divvy up the spoils?"

"Le sigh, I guess we should really wrap this up," she said, drawing her sword and ganking the boss medusa through the chest one final time. As she died, the words "Quest Complete" appeared above her, and a great big bag of gold fell from the sky, sent by the arcane mechanisms of the Questgiver 4000 system. "Wow, that is a large bag of cash. Let's divide that up between those of us who were actually on the quest." Lena split the bag between herself and Michon, plus Vivi even though she slept the whole way through, and gave the final share to Red and whoever she might have missed. Probably someone AFK. "Alright, that covers the coinage, the goblin has dibs on the arrows, the changeling gets the heads, and I'll help myself to these wedges of healing cheese that fell off the cart. So, I guess the big question is how do we decide who gets the Circlet of Boom?"

[[Everyone roll a D20 for the shiny purple loot and post your result. Highest one wins the Circlet https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm ]]

(11)

(I got a 17)

Shiana fucked the medusa priestess in a hard and fast rhythm. "I'll help with recruiting the slave girls!" She knew how to train slaves thanks to her own training. Shiana came inside the monster girl and pulled her two cocks out of her holes. She licked and sucked her semen out of the medusas ass and pussy before Lena lilled her. Shiana cut the head of the medusa priestess of and looked at the woman. "You know that we could have milked her snake-hair to get some of her poison?" She used some empty bottles which she had found in the town and walked into an abandoned house where she got the eyes of the medusa heads out of their eye sockets. Shiana put the eyes in the bottles and added a clear liquid to conserve them. She did this process with each head while she was blind. Shiana wrapped some cloth around each bottle and sealed them with wax before she put them into her backpack. She did something similiar with the fangs of the snake-hair after she had milked the poison out of them. Shiana walked back to the group and handed the heads to them. "Here, you can have them now. I finished getting the eyes, fangs and poison." She walked to the goblin and looked at her. "So, about the Changelings Essence...I'd like to buy it."

(I got 19.)

Míchon gratefully took his share of the gold. He looked around at the motley crew. "Well, it's been fun. Maybe we could do this again sometime?"

Erica took her smaller bag of gold and tucked it into her bag of holding. She looked up at the sky, seeing something falling slowly. "Hey, what's that?"

(Got an 18)

"Ooh, monster slaves sounds fun! I got the anas-I got the knockout punch for them!" Whether Red meant her gourd or actually punching them out was something that even she didn't quite know right now. It was sad that the medusa needed to die before she could get properly fucked but ah well. "So, what's our next great adventure?" She asked, depositing her share of the spoils into a mystical hammerspace assigned to any PC adventurer.

"Oh right and who needs healing? I'm supposed to fulfill some kind of healing quota with actual healing spells and I got this level 8 one I haven't used in a few weeks backed up."

Shiana walked over to Red and looked at her with thankful eyes when she heard that the sexy priestess wanted to treat the wounds of her teammates. "I could need a healing spell...or maybe two..." Shiana haddrank a sip from the liquid inside of Red's gourd, but that didn't heal her. The only effect alcohol had on the changeling was that it made her drunk and feel no pain. She had only thought that her wounds had healed, but that was only her own bodily reflex of keeping her from loosing too much blood. Shiana didn't know how to use any spells even when she had studied them. The closest thing to magic she was capable of was changing the shape and color of her body. Not to forget that she could change her gender too, but that wasn't an magical ability. It was just something she was born with like a fire breathing dragon was born with the organs to breathe fire someday. Shiana leaned forward and whispered into Red's ears so only she could hear her words. "I'll reward you later this night when the others are sleeping..."

"Hold up," Lena said. "Did you just say level 8?" Despite her years of healing addiction, she'd only ever had as high as level 4. This had to happen. "Okay what's it gonna take to get that big heal? I'll let you do whatever you want to me." She stripped off her top and yanked out the arrows that had been sealed into her breasts by premature healing, opening up a trio of painful wounds that dribbled down her taut abdomen. "Do I need to be hurt worse or is this good? I can do worse!" She held up a knife, her face taking on that special kind of crazy look that only a hopeless addict can manage.

Shiana had the look of an addicted person on her face too, but only when she didn't have had any sexual fluids for more than three days. She saw how Lena yanked the arrows out of her body and reopened the healed wounds. "Let her have the level eight healing spell, she needs it more than I do. You can heal my wounds with a spell that doesn't have such a hight level." Shiana wondered how strong this healing spell was and what it was capable of. She had heard about strong spells which could even let whole limbs regrow after an arm got ripped of the body, but she didn't know if that was true.

Red blinked slowly at Lena, having never exactly met someone who was actually addicted to getting healed. "Huh, well it's going to be a bit overkill for something like that....besides, I got a mass target level 8 too, can't recall it's name, but last I checked it could heal a lot and targeted everyone; it's pretty convenient really." Good thing that she never did need to recall things like names, made stuff so much easier. "Okay, one mass healing, coming up!" She channeled a good bit of magic through her hands, spreading them out and releasing a large aura of magic, its effects pouring into Lena, Shiana, and really any of her travelling buddies still around the area. "Oh right, that's the name! Cure critical stuff, mass!"

What Red might have forgotten to mention was that with her being under the Awesome domain, her spells tended to be extra energetic; technically she was casting a mass target version of a level 4 spell, but with her doing the casting, it would actually feel pretty close to an ordinary level eight in terms of a healing high. It was probably not a good idea for her to cast that single target super healing spell on someone sensitive to it, but really, they'd need to be practically dead for her to need that and how often did that happen in a D&D style game?

Rosie was taking off the shredded and broken parts of her armor. She had been too cheep to buy the magic stuff, and masterwork just wasn't holding up at her level now. With a sigh, she was down to her skivvies.

She looked up at Lena and over at the shapeshifter fucking the medusa, talking about slaving.

"I'd suggest starting a monster girl brothel. Keep the slaves yourself, make sure you keep the profits. If you're gonna slave 'em, at least make 'em worth it. Also Lena you did save my life, I do owe you. I've got a potion I can trade you."

She held out the potion of futa, Greater (higher caster level means longer duration and greater effect!)
as she counted the arrows and her gold. Dumping the arrows in the backpack and hoping and praying she would see them again, she laid down on her stomach, showing off her curvy butt as she counted her coins and gems.

(Rolled 18! Bonus for wiling to fuck for it?)

"Ooooh, good times!" Lena accepted the potion and plopped down next to Rosie as the goblin counted her spoils. "So," she said, "I'm not exactly the subtle type, especially when there's healing high involved. What I mean to say is that I really wanna eat you out from behind." She shamelessly grabbed hold of one of Rosie's soft buns and squeezed it hard before migrating her hand down between the goblin's thighs and pressing fingers against the damp cloth she found there. "Any objections?"

"You can do what you like."

She spread her legs out a little bit to give her more room as she kept counting the money. All in all, she'd have made over 10k off this venture alone, all things considered. Very good money indeed.

"Wow..." Míchon sighed, feeling Red's magic flow through him.

"Ooohh..." Erica breathed.

"Hey, do you feel weird? 'Cause I feel weird. Do you feel weird...?" the dark elf asked, sounding like he was high. He sat down on the edge of Rosie's quilt.

"Pretty colors...!" Erica gasped, grabbing the Circlet of Boom and holding it up. "Gold and rubies and... and... shiny stuff!"

Lena buried her face in Rosie's ass, not bothering to pull the goblin's pants down first, and took a long, slow lick of the damp cloth. The healing high was washing over her and she felt freaking amazing. She didn't even care what anyone would think of her rampant desire to eat girl-butt. After a moment, she finally pulled Rosie's pants down around her knees, inhaling the musky fragrance of arousal and feminine sweat from the humid crevice. Pulling those emerald cheeks apart, Lena dove in and speared her tongue into the girl's fragrant ass, savoring the taste of battle sweat and the brand new flavor of a goblin's body.

Back
Top Bottom