Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

As much as it pained her to stop thinking about new and exotic vagina, even for a moment, Lena realized that having arrived at Spinefang Doomvillage meant that all manner of trouble was likely afoot. "Oh shit," she said, noting where the smoke was billowing. "I think the hookers are on fire!" Drawing one of her ridiculous and impractically large swords from the Prada bag of holding on her hip, she broke into a jog toward the temple of the Cheese Maiden.

Halga trailed after Shiana, a far away look in her glazed eyes ever since her mind blowing orgasm at the changelings hands.

I jump out in front of everyone and moon everyone.

"YEAH. HOW DO ALL OF YOU LIKE THAT? THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT SUPPORTING TREVOR PHILIPS ENTERPRISES!"

Michael frowns at me.

"Trevor, we're not here to moon people."

"Yeah, T. Stop actin' retarded." says Franklin.

"Man, fuck you guys. Are we gonna kill Glenn Beck or what?"

Shiana turned her skin into a light reflecting metal and made herself blind as soon as they entered the village. This way the gorgons wouldn't be able to petrify her. She had now a good defense and could change her arms into blades at any times. Shiana was glad now that she had learned how to move like she could still see when she was trapped in a dark underground dungeon where no light came through the thick stone walls. There weren't any torches in the room she was trapped in and so she had learnt how to use sonar like a bat. Shiana changed her ears and used a sonar to find out were everything was. "Don't let your guard down...there could be a medusa behind every corner. Or in one of the buildings." The many houses made it difficuilt for her to see everything that was farther away than one-hundred meters. At least someone made enough noise to distract the gorgons from the group of adventurers which meant that they still had the element of surprise on their side. Shiana was now almost sobber and could think normal again. The fog of being high that was clouding her mind was gone and she felt a little bit drunk, but not enough to talk with a weird accent or to stumble while she walked.

Rosie lowered the glasses over her eyes as she drew her Random Rod, and got ready to be ambushed. From what she had heard, Medusa's were really sneaky.

Míchon drew his bow and nocked an arrow on the string, ready to fire at a moment's notice. His gold eyes scanned everything as he passed it, looking for any sign of anything. "Keep an eye out. You never know when one might strike."

--------

Erica pulled a broadsword from her bag of holding, wielding it two-handed. She followed Lena to the temple, concerned about anyone breaking off from the main group.

[[A stone figure stands just outside the Temple of the Cheese Maiden, probably the guard on duty at the time of the attack. As soon as Lena and Erica set foot inside, an ominous hissing starts up, audible throughout the village.]]

"We should stay together or at least split into two groups. We don't know how many medusas are in this village." Shiana followed Erica and Lena to the temple and hoped that she wouldn't be too late. The hissing sound made her extra careful even when she was blind. Shiana covered her eyes with black sun glasses to hide her milky-white eyes. Her left arm turned into an axe and her right into a sword. She changed her body from metal to steel, increasing her defenses and to make her blades sharper at the same time.

[[Three medusas rush out of the temple entrance, taking cover behind the petrified guard and firing volleys of arrows at the party from curved, bladed bows. Rosie and Michon are both hit in the surprise attack]]

Lena chucks her first sword at the attacking medusas, though in her surprise she only manages to sink the blade into the stoned guard. "Holy shit those are some angry snake bitches!" She pulled two more giant swords and threw those as well, angling them over the statue and into the temple entrance. They must have struck something, because a screaming hiss erupted from within the building. There were way more in there than she'd expected!

The dark elf went down with an arrow in his shoulder. "Fuck!" He came back up a moment later, eyes shut, firing an arrow blindly. Surprisingly, one of the medusas behind the stoned guard fell, the arrow from Míchon's bow between her eyes.

--------

"Shit!" Erica cried, diving behind a nearby cart. She managed to escape with only one arrow sticking out of her tail, but it didn't hurt to pull it out. The dragoness poked her head around the cart to see where the temple entrance was in relation to her hiding spot. "I need some cover!" she shouted as she rushed out.

Before anyone could reply, she felt a cold tingle in her spine. That was when she noticed that she'd come face-to-face with a medusa.

Erica cried out in horror as she turned to stone, her draconic features stuck in their last moment of terror.

Shiana jumped towards the three medusas with normal looking skin to give them a false sense of security. She raised her hidden blade-arms and chopped the head of a medusa off her body. Two more tried to petrify the changeling and got turned into stone when she returned their gaze with her mirror-like skin. "Gotcha!" Shiana turned around and ran towards Erica, but she was too late. She saw how Erica turned into stone and ran away to get Red so she could turn the dragoness back from a statue into a living being. "Red! Erica got petrified! Close your eyes and follow me, I'll lead you to her so you can use your magic to help her." She grabbed the ppriestess by her hand and led her to the cart where the petrified dragoness was still standing. "Don't open your eyes, there are medusas nearby, but I don't know how many there are. Just use your magic to turn her back and I'll reward you when this quest is over." Shiana had covered the eyes of the medusa whose head she had chopped of and took it to use it against her sisters.

The arrow nailed Rosie in the shoulder. The goblin cried out, but her reflective glasses kept her safe from the medusa stare. Aiming her Random rod, she clicked the button, and prayed that something ACTUALLY USEFUL WOULD HAPPEN THIS TIME.

Spiked tentacles burst forth from the tip of the rod, entangling and stabbing the medusa who shot the little sexy goblin. While not seriously injured, the Medusa was no unable to move.

(Fun fact: I am using a random table and rolling dice for my weapons effcts. XD )

Her voice was shaky, but she could be heard.

"Uh guys, some help?"

Lena ducked behind the cart, snatching Rosie up by her uninjured shoulder and hauling the goblin along. The arrows had nasty barbs on them, as Lena could attest to by the one sprouting from her exposed belly. That would probably be fatal, eventually, but for now she had lots of time. "Hey can I borrow those glasses?" She hefted three more of her giant swords (Costco has everything in bulk), intending some serious displays of violence.

Rosie seemed worried. The glasses would be a little small for the larger human. But, the goblin couldn't fault the logic. With a sigh, she handed them over, closing her eyes after taking one last look around.

"Use them in good health. Well, use them in not being turned to a garden ornament."

Hearing one of the snake bitches creep up while Rosie passed over the glasses, the goblin pointed and clicked.

In a spilt second, all the air became earth in a 10' by 10's square. This caused both the medusa creeping and the one trying to get free of the barbed tentacles, to begin suffocating as their lungs filled with sand and dirt.

Rosie had killed two medusas and hadn't even seen it.

[[With four of their sisters dead, the remainder of the Medusas go into a rage, attacking more ferociously.]]

Míchon stumbled over to the cart, blood soaking his sleeve from the arrow wound. "Shit... gotta get this patched up..." he muttered, reaching for a bottle of red potion. He tore the barbed arrow out of his shoulder, crying out in pain. He then took a few sips of the potion, just enough to stop the bleeding and numb the pain. The dark elf turned to the injured goblin, passing the potion to her. "Use this."

(OOC: Five or six got killed - assuming that Lena hit both medusas - while two more got turned to stone by Shiana. How many of them are still alive? Clockwork, I really love the spells of your random stick. Can you send me a list with what your weapon can do and what kind of spells it can cast in a private message?)

Shiana would have followed Lena to help her, but she didn't want to leave Rosie, Red and Erica alone. "Do you have something that can increase the speed of your movement? It would help to be faster than the enemy even when it would work only for a short amount of time." She could really use a lightning speed potion or something else that had the same effect. "If not, then just distract the rest of the medusas so I can sneak behind them and use their sisters petrifying gaze on them." Shiana pointed towards the head of the medusa she had shoped of earlier. "Don't worry, I covered her eyes so she won't petrify me after her death." She had a trump card up her sleeve in case she got turned into a statue, but it would only work once. And Shiana hadn't the time to rest for three whole days to use it again.

With the undersized goggles cutting off circulation and totally ruining her hairstyle, Lena dove over the cart, landing in a roll and coming up in a flurry of swords like someone had thrown a bunch of knives in a blender with some razors mixed in and hit 'frappe'. She vanished into the temple interior amid a chorus of hisses and battle sound effects, laying into the evil snake bitches on all sides.

Red followed after the group, hanging back mainly because she didn't exactly need to get herself stoned just yet. "Ugh, I need to at least see a little...wait I got it!" The orc closed her eyes, pouring her liquor over what she assumed was that statue of their petrified friend that Shiana pulled her too. Well it was a petrified something that didn't feel like an ugly as sin snake woman. "Hey, if you get my awesome alcohol over all the statues, I can turn them all back into normal. Or you can point out where the medusa are and I'll do some holy flambe!" Oh she loved the holy flambe spell, it was right up there with the holy hand grenade!

Lena came sailing backwards out of the temple entrance, landing roughly in the dirt and tumbling ass over elbows and smashing into the cart. The wooden wheel snapped and the cart toppled over, spilling various goods and sundries into the middle of the road. She had her hand clamped down on her right breast to staunch the flow of blood from a deep wound that would have been much more severe if Lena had been just a little better endowed, perhaps the first time ever that she was thankful for her tiny chest. Knowing that she couldn't let this bleed any longer, she downed the rest of a regular red healing potion and winced as her body's healing actually pulled the arrow further into her belly. "Fucking barbs," she panted when it was done. Looking up the steps, past the tangled, earth-engulfed mess of the other medusas, Lena watched a sultry, scaly form emerge from the darkness. She was taller and more buxom than the other snake women, dressed in the garb of some kind of priestess and wearing a gold circlet with a glowing ruby in the center. That must have been what hit her just now, a Circlet of Boom. "Uhh, a little help here?" she called, springing back into the fight as three more snake women emerged from the temple.

Míchon rushed to Lena's side, dropping his bow in favor of his swords, his newly acquired short sword in his left hand. He noticed the circlet on the medusa's head. "Shit... is that a Circlet of Boom?" He'd only heard stories about those from some warriors that he'd met. Granted, the warriors were drunk out of their minds and not quite trustworthy, but if the stories were true...

--------

Erica's vision returned as a liquid cascaded over her head. She felt tingly, almost as if she'd had too much to drink. "Thanksh..." she slurred, trying to regain control of her mouth and body. She flopped over, just content to lie there and recuperate.

Shiana watched how the alcohol of Red's gourd turned Erica back from a statue into her former self. She thought about taking a sip for a minute just to see how it tasted, but that had to wait for later. Right now she needed to be sobber so she could help the others to defeat the medusas. "There is another statue in front of the temple. A guard got petrified while he was following his duty. Use your magic to de-petrify him too. And try to not getting petrified or else I won't be able to reward you later..." Shiana placed a soft kiss on Red's lips before she left to help the others. She rushed into the temple and sweared in her head when she saw how many medusas were in this large building. Shiana grabbed the medusas head she had cut of earlier and held it in front of her. "Don't move or I'll turn you into statues by using the petrifying gaze of your sister. Tell me, why are you here? Is your plan to use the cheese to atract mice as food for your snake-hair or why did you chose this town?"

Rosie heard the snake bitches creeping around, and she did open her eyes. Keeping her focus exclusively on the ground, Rosie ran towards where she had not noticed any enemies. The arrow was still inside her shoulder, but Rosie had snapped off the larger part of the arrow. She did NOT want to deal with the pain of ripping that barb out right now, no thank you. She took her point of bleed damage and carried on.

And cover was a good idea, if another medusa hadn't been using it to hide. Rosie shut her eyes as soon as she noticed scales and clicked the button. The medusa grappled her with her tail, crushing the goblin, but also making her already large (by her race and size, standing at just 3'1) seem larger. And sweatier. Anyone who saved her life would probably get a reward.

[Roll off! Anyone interested in protecting Rosie please roll a d20. Post your results, honor system. Whoever rolls the highest will receive and added temporary template for the remainder of the encounter.]

(17)
Oh hell, the goblin was getting omnommed. Lena turned and made a bee line for the distressed stunty, chucking swords in every direction like violent confetti as she closed the distance.

(13)

Red watched Erica fall over, the side effect of having super alcohol poured over you kicking in hey wait a minute, that only happened if you drank it! "You're a lightweight! We gotta fix that." Fortunately for all, a drunkenness/hangover cure spell was one of the things that Red had mastered enough to cast at will, the orc snapping her fingers to send a shot of recovery through the dragoness. Then Shiana went and offered her a hopefully sexy reward for more depetrifying? With a whoop of energy Red rushed to the guard, practically hosing him down with her gourd, the stone flaking off as he turned back to normal. "Stayoutofthetemplehavefunbye!"

She rushed back into the pit of doom and ugly snake women, immediately running into a medusa that was promptly punched right in the face with a now stone fist. "Move it ugly!" Another gulp of her awesome sauce kept her from getting stoned, her hazy eyes locking onto their new goblin buddy getting the squeeze from one of those thing. Aw hell no, she didn't even get to tap that goblin ass yet! She cast her favorite spell, random object in face, this one being one of the large idols in the temple.

Adrianna was walking miles and miles then finally reached the kingdom, it looked so beautiful. Adrianna walked to where everyone was using the swords and stood behind a tree watching afar what was going on. It was a nice area and everything. Better then the area where she grew up. It wasnt in a brick house. Adrianna just stood there. She wasnt sure what to do , she just hoped to be able to fit in since she hasnt been around here before,

Back
Top Bottom