Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

"Nice word choice," the dark elf chuckled, spotting the pun immediately. "I say we keep the potion on hand and try to keep from getting, as you so eloquently put, stoned."

Glancing up the road, he noticed a short figure making its way towards the group. Not knowing who - or what - it was, he pulled out his bow and an arrow, aiming just to the left of the figure. He let the arrow fly as a warning.

[[The arrow hits a random squirrel. TODD is displeased!]]

"Holy shit dude," Lena said. "Did you just really shoot at the first random person walking down the road? Like, seriously. For real-reals. Not even a hello or a wave or anything, just straight to arrows. Freaking darkies, I swear." After waiting literally two or three more seconds, the figure came into view. The diminutive goblin at least appeared unharmed by the loosed arrow and seemed to be toting a lot of random goodies. "Hi!" Lena shouted. "Don't mind him, he just likes shooting arrows at everything!"

[[Some of the other woodland creatures cheer. That squirrel was a real nut, always going after some delusion of grandeur.]]

Míchon put his bow away, quite embarrassed. "I'm sorry about that," he said to the goblin. "I saw you coming, and I didn't know if you were friendly or not. I'm Míchon." He motioned to the others. "This is Lena, and Vivi." Still displeased with the thief's actions, his voice was a little darker than normal when he said her name. "Pray tell, what are you doing alone on this road? Usually, there's a lot of bandits loose."

[[The squirrel's acolytes swear great and terrible vengeance upon the arrow-flinger for the death of their master, and on the wider critterdom that spurned his fuzzy teachings]]

Shiana felt that she was close to shoot her semen into Red's and Halga's pussies, but she held her orgasm back. She wanted them both to come first before she gave them another orgasm by cumming inside their wet holes. "How about you make a doubling potion and use a drop of your stone to flesh potion to get more potions? It's cheaper and and the ingredients are easier to get too. Potion makers used to use it to get more potions when the ingredients were too rare. It got forbidden by the magical council, but they don't need to know about this...hey, why don't we ask if the goblin who looks like a merchant uf we can buy some of her goods? Maybe she has a very rare recreation potion or something else that makes me able to recreate the stone to flesh potion. Or at least some of the ingredients we need."

[A bird, witnessing the murder, flies as fast as it can. It tells Deer, who is pleased by this news. All things fall into place, Deer thinks to himself.]

Completely unaware of the arrow, Rosie had been distracted. She had noticed something shiny off the beaten path, just in the brush. Before she could go get it, a bunch of weirdos showed up.

"Uh, wut? Oh, hails! I was just, you... You shot an arrow at me? I'm sorry, I didn't notice. Didn't hit so alls fine on my end. I'm Rosie. I travel around, looking for things to trade, buy or sell. I'm a merchant by trade. You look like the adventuring type. I was gonna sell alot of my wares in town for a large profit, but I suppose if anything I have can be of help to you, we can cut a deal."

Rosie dropped her large backpack, with clattered down, her frying pan making a large metallic CLANG. Which echoed.

"And I ain't afraid of no bandits. Never been robbed, not once. I know where my things are. Always."

She giggled as she began pulling things out of the backpack. She made sure to put on a good show of it, shaking her full little booty as she dug and swore frantically at the backpack First out was a blanket, which she would dump the rest of the bag's contents out on. A shortsword that seemed unusual. A lantern. Some rocks with runes carved in them. 5 potions. A cloak for a medium sized creature, which seemed faintly enchanted.

"This is what I can spare for now."

She smiled wide.

"Make me an offer."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Rosie." the dark elf said, getting a good look st her. How did he not recognize the wobbly gait of a goblin?

Míchon certainly appreciated the show the little greenskin woman put on, smiling as she pulled out the contents of her bag. His gold eyes settled on the short sword, and he picked it up to look at it. Pulling it out of the sheath was no problem, but identifying it was. "What is this?" he asked, turning the blade over in his hands. "It looks Dwarfish, but it's not any style I've seen before."

Rosie shrugged.
" I thought it was dwarf, but if you says it ain't then you know more than me. I know know the blade is enchanted. Don't rightly know what it does, but then again it's a little big for me to use in a fight. I'll sell or trade it to you, if you like it, Dark Elf."

The curvy goblin eyed the dark elf with interest. It wasn't every day you saw their kind walking around. More common now than it once was.

"Got anything worth anything? Or money?"

He saw the look she gave him, which he returned in kind. Goblin women usually stuck to the horde they were raised in. "I have both." He pulled out some of the gold coins he kept in his belt pouch. "Which would you prefer?"

Shiana felt that she couldn't hold her orgasm back any longer. She came inside the two women and gave them an incredible climax thanks to her special cum. Shia bent down to clean herself like a cat and to suck the last drops of her semen out of her urethras before she licked Red's and Halga's pussy clean. The shapeshifter needed to swallow her own seed to keep the sizes of her now two ten inch long cocks. Shiana walked towards the goblin and looked at her. "What kind of potions do you have? I'm interested in a recreation potion, but it would be better if you have something that keeps changing its form from liquid to solid to gas and so on. It's called the essence of a shapeshifter or known as the soul of a mimik. I know that it is extremely rare, but I can pay for both. I have no money, but I can pay for the potion with a bottle full of my sexual fluids. One drop of that mix make you incredibly aroused. A spoon full sends you into a blissfull and relaxed dream. And a whole bottle gives you a mind-shattering orgasm that can be very addicting when you take too much. And for the other object I'd be willing to sell myself to become your slave as long as you want. Have you ever been double penetrated? Also, I can make my cock grow by making the second one vanish..."

"Wow, you fucking guys," Lena sighed, exasperated. "No preamble or anything, just straight to the arrows and the jars of jizz." Realizing the inevitable, she shot a glance at Vivi and mouthed the words 'no stabbing', since the tendency toward rapid escalation could only lead to one thing. Speaking of which, she had just about healed from all the abuse she'd suffered, thanks to an excessive amount of healing potion that was now starting to kick in at full strength since the actual healing had come to an end. Lena went all light headed and wafted over to the goblin, once more completely oblivious to how much of a wreck she looked with blood and sex goo everywhere.

She really didn't like goblins, or at least she vaguely remembered not liking them for some reason she couldn't remember through the potion haze. "Sho whatsh in tha bottlesh?" she asked, slurring horrendously.

Míchon took a closer look at the bottles, seeing that the potion in Lena's hand seemed to be kicking in. "They looknlike some sort of healing potion." He offered Rosie the gold in his hand. "I'll take the sword, and two of those potions., if you don't mind," he said.

Rosie gave a hard look to the shapeshifter. So willing to sell herself into slavery. There had to be a trick. The goblin decided to play it close to the chest with this group.

"I'll sell you the sword. I have have shifter essence, but I do know where to get some if it's really worth it to ya. Two of them are healing potions, ones more for fleshwounds, but the other will regrow severed limbs. One of the others is a Stone to Flesh potion. I heard there might be a medusa in the area, so I grabbed it, just in case. One potion sets you on fire, the other makes you icey and cold."

Míchon snorted. "A medusa? Try a whole group of them. I'm on a quest right now to take care of them." He motioned to the group standing with him. "We're on a quest," he amended. "Apparently, they've been attacking settlements and either killing or enslaving the people they find. If you came from the north, you just barely got out of there in time." He shook his head. "May the gods have mercy on those people." He stared at the goblin, examining her curves and her oddly colored eyes. "I'll take the stone to flesh potion, and also the regrowth one."

Vivi shuddered at Lena's words, but found herself now burning with curiosity at how Lena might get her revenge on her in round two.

On the subject of medusas, she added, "Either way, if I don't get stoned fighting them, I'm going to get stoned afterwards. This has been a... stressful adventure."

Rosie eyed the group suspiciously. She technically hadn't come from the NORTH so much, so it is possible she had avoided them. But if there were that many of the magical creatures, she would have noticed some sign.

"Well, I'll still sell you the potions and the sword. But if its that dangerous to be out here, I'm gonna stick with you guys."

She fumbled around in her pack, pulling out a rather large silver cigarette case and removed a fat handwrapped joint. She offered it to the girl, smiling behind her purple eyes.

"Finest halfling leaf in the region. I know a guy who knows a guy. No charge on the leaf, since I get it for free to being with."

During all of the fun times, well Red had more important things to worry about than getting stoned - ah, THAT was what was so annoying about those things, they were so damn ugly they petrified you! Well the goblin was providing some help there although given her duties, Red felt it prudent to remind people of something.

"Umm guys and girls? I do know restoration spells here. As long as I don't get stoned, I can fix you right up. Can't let butt-ugly snake women slow you down and all." Because really, potions were so very expensive. Though she wasn't saying no to backups, redundancy was a good thing.

Shiana blinked with her eyes when she heard that the goblin could get the shapeshifter essence for her. She noticed that Rosie was thinking there was a catch. Of course there was one. Shiana would be able to increase her abilities as soon as she took the essence. Turning into from a solid state into a liquid one and back was only one of the things she would then be able to do. Shia was one of the few shapeshifters who couldn't use an element after birth. She had no time to train and couldn't find out her element thanks to her capture by slave traders. The essence would change that and make it easier for her to find one of the elements for her. There were tales about changelings who were able to turn into fire-breathing dragons, others just turned back to normal after they got petrified by a cockatriece or by a medusa and a famous changeling even managed to escape death once by shifting into a phoenix after getting stabbed in the heart. That was the reason why Shiana would sell her body to the goblin. She wanted to find her element and see what she could do after taking the essence.

"Well, you're welcome to join. Do you have any sort of weapons for your personal use?" Míchon asked, eyeing the bag. It looked like a larger version of the enchanted adventurer's pocket he had on his belt. He turned when he heard Red's statement. "You know restoration magic? Could you teach me? I only know a little bit, and I'm not really that good withit yet."

Rosie smirked. Did she have a weapon. How cute. She reached back into the backpack, muttering under her breath. Anyone with acute senses and a successful perception check would notice her.

"Got anything else for me? Apparently theres a bunch of medusas. Anything would help."

Returning to the light with a pair of reflective glasses, Rosie seemed content. Closing the backpack's main pouch and wrapping everything else up in the blanket, which got stored in a separate pouch.

"I'll be okay, Elf. But if you get scared you can stay close to me."

Míchon laughed. "I'll keep that in mind." He noticed the reflective glasses. "Huh. Never would have thought of those. Nice!"

He turned to face the group. "Well, now that that's done, are we ready to go face down the medusas?"

"I'm ready too. What about you two?" Shiana turned around and looked at Red and Halga. She saw the reflecting glasses of the sexy goblin girl and covered her own eyes with a similiar pair while her hands turned into two shiny shields. "By the way, how many medusas will there be? And where are we exactly going to? I just remembered ssomething...don't get too close to them, the snakes on their heads are poisonous."

Red took a pull of her everfull gourd, turning to Michon. "Eh, I'll try but my awesome comes from worshipping my god. Or goddess. Never got that straight. Anyway, you're gonna need to become a priest probably to get far but I can try channeling through you or something...." With a haphazard wave of her hand, a very well used spell of hers created a new set of clothing on her. "Yep, ready to rumble! Though I wouldn't mind another pair of cool shades, I'm cool. Not seeing a medusa properly works fine! I think."

Lena also booped Red's nose, though she was high enough to think she was booping Michon again. "Boooooooop!" she declared like a five year old who hadn't realized that the joke would not, in fact, get funnier as it got louder.

Back
Top Bottom