Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Rosie sprinted as fast as she could, diving under Lena's joke, then popping up to bop her. While she was aiming for the nose, she didn't quite get the height she wanted, and bopped Lena in the tit.

"BOOOP!"

(Didn't we just do this in Furry Fun? lol)

All Míchon could do when Lena "booped" his nose was blink and stare at her like she was some sort of freak of nature. Which probably wasn't too far from the truth. Red speakimg stirred him from his ponderings. "Well, it was worth a try." He looked over the orc woman's shoulder at the dragoness and the young mage. "Should we get them, too?" he wondered.

----------
Erica cried out in orgasmic bliss as her walls closed in tightly on Lugae's member. Sadly, he was still AFK, and he didn't reach a climax with her. She pulled him out, redressed both him and herself, and noticed that there was a group of people on the road. The black dragoness dragged the limp mage over to the group with her. She noticed a male dark elf, seemingly the leader, giving her a look. "What, never seen a dragoness before?" she asked, giving him a cheeky grin. "I'll join your quest. I heard enough while I was screwing the little guy here." She motioned to the mage, whom she'd leaned against her hip.

--------

"Well, that settles it." Míchon said, clapping his hands together. "We're off to Spinefang Doomvillage (gods, who names these places?!) to face these medusas down."

Shiana couldn't hold her laughter back anymore. She was high from drinking so much semen and pussy juices in such a short time. The effects needed some time, but she was like a kid when they kicked in. Shiana laughed about Lena's joke and booped her nose too. "Booop boop de boop!" She couldn'stop gigglind and invited the girl to play with her like they were young kids.

Red giggled like a certain doughboy she met when she was poked, already firmly back in the drunk category she strived to live in. "Hehahaha! Poking game! Boop la boop!" Honestly, the orc had no real excuse; she was just that immature and easy to entertain, as she poked both Lena and Shiana along the way, giggling madly. Hey, they were going to beat up medusas but that didn't mean that things had to be boring!

((The legendary pokingutan, the poke happy monkey, watched the antics from above, waiting for his chance to strike))

Erica, not wanting to be left out, poked Halga's nose. "Boop!" she said loudly, trying to amuse the berserker woman. There seemed to be no reaction. "Hmmm... maybe she's AFK as well..." She turned and "booped" both Lena and Red. "This is fun!"

(>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')>

Míchon shook his head at the girls' antics. He stepped back to watch them continuously poke each other's noses and yell "Boop!"

Shiana laughed when she got booped by Red. She touched her nose while she laughed like a young child. "Boop!" Shiana turned around and booped Erica too while she giggled. They could be serious later, now it was time to have some fun. "Catch me if you can!" Shiana booped the noses of everyone in the group and ran away giggling.

The boopening had been fun, but Lena had finally sobered up enough to realize that killing things and getting paid could be even funner. Funner? Was that really a word? Spell check apparently thought so. "Onward!" she cried drunkenly, pointing in the vague direction of the most unfortunately named cheese producing village ever. "We shall stab ALL the things!"

"Ooh! I'll get you for that!" Erica giggled, running after Shiana. She caught up to the changeling quickly and booped her nose, then took off in another direction.

--------

Míchon chuckled as Lean drunkenly pointed towards their destination. He noticed that Lugae had been left slumped in the middle of the road, and hoisted him up and over his shoulder. "Think we should wait for the others?" he asked.

"Nevar!" Lena slurred. She set upon the road with a wobbly pace, trusting that anyone who wanted to would follow them to Stabbutt Explodetown or whatever.

Rosie followed the group, reflective glasses on top of her head, ready to flip down as a moment notice. Counting the coins the Dark Elf paid her for the gear, she seemed satisfied, adding it to a pocket on her belt.

"So, whats the bounty on these Medusa's? And where exactly are they?"

Míchon pulled out a crumpled scroll of paper and handed it to Rosie. "All of the information is there, but basically, if we bring proof that the Medusas have been beaten, we'll get 10,000 gold per Medusa. The man said that Spinefang Doomvillage was our desination. It's a small village in the north by a river, known for making excellent cheeses. I honestly have no idea why the Medusas would be attacking it, unless they had a cheese shortage or something." He shugged. "I don't care right now. I just know that a quest is a quest, and I need the money."

--------

Erica noticed the group leaving without her and Shiana. She rushed back and grabbed the changeling, lifting her up and taking her with her. "Wait for us!" she called out.

"10,000 per head. Thats pretty steep. The Snake Hairs must be a real menace, or have a really rich enemy. Either way, dead medusas, am I right? So Dark Elf, tell me, got a wife and kids back home?"

Rose was walking along side him now, keeping up with his wide steps by making many little ones. Almost like she was jogging, but it seemed very natural to her.

The dark elf sighed. "Parents, other family. No wife or kids, though I do hope to have a family of my own some day." He looked to the little goblin. "What about you, if I may ask? Do you have a family and little ones?"

Rosie looked down and coughed before speaking.
"Umm no. No kids."

She walked a little ahead of the drow now, showing off her curves to him. He was cute and seemed nice and most importantly she had never banged a dark elf before.

The dark elf watched as she walked in front of him, paying particularly close attention to her swaying hips. What he wouldn't give to have a night with her. He smiled. In reality, goblins weren't very far off from elves.

--------

Erica caught up with the group, almost bowling Lena over in her haste. "So, howzit going up here?" she asked cheerily, effectively putting a dampner on the mood.

Of course, it wasn't just Michon who was starting to notice the little gobber and her small, curvy body. Lena, despite her nonspecific prejudice, couldn't help thinking about what goblin pussy would be like. Slimy, probably, but that covered most of the pussies in the fantasy genre. And now that she thought of it, she'd never even considered putting medusa on the menu. With this many helpers, maybe it could be done. There was still about an hour to the village, and it was giving Lena more than enough time to salivate over the thought of new and exotic vagina, fixing her eyes on the swaying goblin buns and plotting all sorts of evil misdeeds. Most of the misdeeds had to do with Rosie's butt.

Rosie was fairly oblivious to Lena, not out of a lack of interest. Rosie was of the opinion of, if it looks good, sleep with it. She just didn't think Lena was interested.

"So, how long have you all been traveling together? Any fun relationship drama?"

Míchon glanced at Lena, gold eyes wide. It was a damn good thing Rosie was in front of him. "This is our first real day of travelling... I started getting a group together yesterday." He looked back to the goblin. "Um... as for your second question... yeah..." He was really glad she was in front of him. "I... kinda... raped Lena..."

Shiana giggled when Erica catched up and booped her nose. She followed her to boop her back and stopped when she noticed that the others had left. Shiana turned around to take a look at the others who were staying behind. She gasped in surprise when Erica picked her up and followed the others while she was carrying the changeling. Shiana got down as soon as they had gotten to the others who were ahead. She placed a soft kiss on Erica's cheek to show her how thankful she was. "That's a lot for each dead medusa. Do you think we can keep one of the heads after killing them? I heard that they can still turn someone into stone even after you cut their head of their bodies. That could be very useful...not to mention that they eyes of a medusa and the poison of their snake-hair is very rare. Wizards, witches and alchemists are trying to get these extremely expensive ingredients, but it's not easy getting them without the right equipment." Looking at the sexy curved body of Rosie made Shiana want to have at least one night with her to have some fun. She wondered if the rumors of goblins having a very tight pussy was true or just a rumor. "Hey, maybe they need the cheese to attract mice for their hair? Anyway, together we can complete this quest! We just need to combine our abilities and talents. Oh, and we need a strategy or a plan. Someone should defend the ones who aren't so good at close-ranged combat as well as our healers, supporters and magic users. What kind of spells can you use? We need anything to attack the medusas while the others distract them by trying to turn them into stone with something reflective. It would be awesome when we can petrify them all by using their own petrifying eyes, but cutting their heads of their bodies or destroying their hearts should work too in case you want to keep a head as physical proof."

If Míchon could have sweatdropped, anime-style, he would have done so right then. "N-no, no mind control... it just... happened..." he whispered. He'd never felt so embarrassed. Well, except for that one time... He shuddered, glad for the information-spouting changeling's interruption.

--------

Erica grinned, loving the tension. Her ruby gaze drifted from the greenskin to the drow, then back. More specifically, her backside. "Looks like we'll be heading for trouble if we're not careful."

Rosie walked along with the group, looking back over her shoulder to notice that pretty much EVERYONE was watching her. Now aware that everyone seemed interested, she had no idea what to do about it.

"Man, a copper to know what you guys are thinking, ha."

Shiana contined to stare at the sexy goblins body and turned her skin into copper for a second. She giggled and changed her face into Rosie's, but she added an orgasmic look like she had just an orgasm which was an exact copy of the changelings thoughts. Shiana did this quickly and only when the goblin was looking at her. She wanted to know how Rosie's pussy would feel around her cock and thought about a way to get some time with her alone so they could have some fun.

[[Spinefang Doomvillage appears around the next bend in the road. It's a rather small place with lots of fenced off pastures for dairy cows and other critters, as well as a fully upgraded Cheesatorium with all the aftermarket options. A temple to Fromaggia, the Cheese Maiden, stands alone atop a nearby hill. Black smoke is pouring out of what looks to be the quarters of the temple harlots]]

Back
Top Bottom