Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Shiana chuckled at Red's words and closed her eyes. "Alrught, a second cock it should be. One moment, this takes a few minutes..." She concentrated for a short while and opened her eyes when a second member had grown. "Ok, who of you two sluts wants to get double-penetrated first? Or do you want to get fucked at the same time?" Shiana had shook her head to decline Red's offer. She didn't know what was inside that gourd and didn't want to risk getting drunk on alcohol. Semen and pussy juice was all she needed to get drunk and high. Shiana turned around to the new girl who got fucked by a dagger and smiled at her. "I'm living now for two thousand years...and I never heard anything about someone called Jesus." That might be because she was too busy getting used to her new life as a slave and had first only escaping and then sex on her mind.

Halga returned her attention to Shiana and Red. Which exactly would she like more? On one hand, she rather liked the idea of having both her holes filled at the same time. On the other, there was something very alluring about being fucked, along with someone else, by the same person at once. Looking to Red she asked, "Both of us at once?"

Red had to think about that one for awhile. On one hand, double penetration was awesome and one person being capable of it was even more awesome. On the other hand, the more the merrier and all of that. Three way or double....desicions..... but then their new party buddy asked for the three way and well who was she to say no? "Three way it is! Triple slut party!"

"I said I'm fine," Lena said, snapping at Michon's repeated offer for healing. Any other day she would have been all too keen to be healed straight from the source, but today it was just a little too much to handle. She looked around at the orgy still unfolding and wondered what exactly would have to happen for the quest to get back underway. "We could always just take off, hit the town and leave them to it. Take on the medusas on our own and split the quest rewards 50-50." Okay, so she wasn't the most loyal or upstanding person in the world. But she'd just gotten stabbed in her she-junks, so she figured she'd earned a bit of selfishness.

Míchon stepped back, giving in and letting Lena go without healing. "Leaving right now..." he said. "The idea has merit. Let's get outta here. You've got everything you need?"

Shiana looked at the two woman in front of her woth a smile. "Lie down next to each other so I can fuck you both at the same time. Wait...do you want to get fucked into your pussy or in your ass?" Maybe she could fuck them both in turns after this threesome. She wanted to fuck one of them in both her holes at the same time. Shiana heard something about a quest and turned around to Lena and Michon. "I could help you if you want...for free, of course. I don't care about gold, gear and other stuff you get for compleating a quest unless semen and pussy juices are involved in some kind of way. The thrill of the adventure can be a good change to all the fucking. So let me know when you need my help. I heard that you want to fight a gorgon..." She turned her skin into a mirror and reflected the sun. "Do you have something that can reflect a gorgons petrifying gaze?" Shiana had made sure that nobody else than Lena had heard her words.

Stripping away her leathers, Halga thought about the question. Pussy or ass? Pussy was, generally more pleasurable. Cleaner too. On the other hand, she had always found anal so seductive... Once she had stripped away her leathers, she took a spot on the ground by the Orc, laying on her back. "Whichever you would prefer, my lady."

Míchon sighed. "She's got a point..." he conceded. "We do need something to counteract the medusas' gaze." He brightened up. "There should be an inn nearby. I saw signs with directions not too far from here. Maybe we could find a trader with some mirrors or something?"

Now that her blood had cooled down, Vivi realized what an incredibly awkward position she was in.
She began to wonder if all that had... transpired... was okay, and if she could just go up to her traveling companions and continue to be buddy-buddy.

She liked it right? She kept asking for more... so there shouldn't be any hard feelings over all that?
She'd certainly left her plenty of healing potions to recover with... should we have stayed around to help with the aftercare instead of just wandering off with an air of self-satisfaction?

For once in her life Vivi was so embarrassed she could have died, as she hesitantly sidled up to Lena and Michon, staying quiet and looking away.

Míchon saw Vivi's approach. He tturned to face her. "And what do you think you're doing? You already almost killed her. What more do you want?"

The dark elf snorted. "If it was, it hardly looked that way. There's enough blood over there for a crime scene."

With that, he turned away from the high elf assassin. He took Lena by the arm and started to walk away. "Lena, let's get out of here."

Shiana stroked her two cocks slowly to lube them up with her precum while she waited for the two women to get into position. She pushed one of her cocks into Red's and Halga's waiting pussies. Shiana thrusted her hips back and forth in a slow, teasingly rhythm. Shiana planed to make them come first so her cum could give them a mind-shattering orgasm.

Red of course wasn't exactly picky about which of her holes got fucked, especially with the kinds of orgasms Shiana could bring about. She laid down next to the new girl, waiting eagerly and moaning in satisfaction when the shapeshifter. "A medusa? Something about those things...something really important that annoyed me a lot about them....." Hey now, she could multitask well enough to listen and fuck at the same time, but that didn't mean that she could recall everything she ran into or heard about. Though this one seemed important if it annoyed her, since that tended to mean that near death came up a lot.

"H-hey!" Lena shouted, pulling away from Michon. "She's kinda right, ya know." As much as it shamed her to admit it there had been some part of her that had reveled in the insanity of their coupling. She blushed deeply when she realized all the messed up things that must mean about her. "I mean, that was pretty dangerous but I had a rez token in my pouch, so it wouldn't have been all that hard for me to come back if she killed me."

"I think she's way too into hurting things," she whispered to Michon almost comically loud. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a vial of yellow liquid and presented it to the group. "I've got a stone to flesh potion that should reverse the medusa stone thingy, but it's just one dose." And of course she omitted that she'd only bought it because she wanted to see what the high was like.

Míchon shook his head. "How do I always seem to find the crazy ones?" he asked himself. He then took a look at the yellow potion. "Stone to flesh... interesting. Maybe we could find someone who sells it, or even a recipe for it." He walked away from the two high elves a little ways, examined the sign on the side of the road, then rejoined them. "Says there's an inn about five miles to the north. And we're supposed to be heading in that direction anyways." He gave Vivi a harsh look. "I suppose you want to come with us."

"Hey guys?" Lena interjected, waving her hand over her private areas in general. "For right now, this is a no-go zone. Okay? Like, no dicks, no knives, no nothing. So we need to just go do this quest thing and maybe not do the rapey killy sexings until afterwards or something."

Shiana was still fucking Red and Halga while she listened to the conversation of the adventurers. "Why don't you just use a potion made out of the roots of mandrakes who have passed adulthood? Add an antidote made out of the poison of a basilisk and the eye of a basilisk and you get a stone to flesh potion. I know that it's hard to get the last two ingredients, but the eyes of a cockatriece work too. And to kill a basilisk you just need a weasel or a cock who cries at the right time." She felt the looks of the three adventurers on her and just shrugged with her shoulders while she continued to thrust into the Red's and Halga's pussies. "I read this recipe in a book about potions and heard the other stuff from people who wandered around and completed quests while I was still a slave. Also, if you can't find a mirror, then use a dull blade that is polished in front of your face, a shield or a metallic shining armor like a breastplate or a helmet with no holes for your eyes would work too. Or you take me with you so I can solve your little pproblem."

Míchon nodded. He again gave Vivi a death glare. "I will personally gut you if you put a hand near her. Got it?"

He then turned to listen to the shapshifter, curious as to what she had to say. When she was finished, he pulled a dagger out of his boot. "Something like this? That's all we would need?" He put his other hand on his chin in thought. "I'm sure I have enough gold for a shield or two..." He smiled. "Yeah, I've got enough."

Vivi narrowed her eyes. While she felt nervous about Lena's reaction, she wasn't about to be cowed by the dark elf. "Listen, duskie. I'm not here to be judged by the likes of you."

Her expression softened and she turned back to Lena. "Sorry for... ditching you. I guess I wasn't really sure, uh, what to do after we finished..."

Lena punched Vivi in the boob. "You were supposed to snuggle, duh! You're always supposed to snuggle!"

"Ahhhh, ow, um, I'm sorry," she sputtered. "I didn't know. I mean... that *was* my first time and... it went in a direction I didn't... really think sex was supposed to go."

She bit her lip and flushed as she became quite preoccupied with her feet.

Míchon leaned down to put his dagger away, his gold eyes noting each person in the group.

A fighter, a thief, a priestess, a shapshifter, a mage, a warrior, a beserker, and an adventurer (himself). Out of the group, two males, one futanari, and the rest females.

"You know, I think we have more than enough people to complete this quest," he said, standing up again.

Lena's face flushed cartoonishly red, and she took another sip of potion to give herself a moment to think of what to say next. "Well...let's just leave it hanging as unresolved sexual tension that can further the plot at a later time. But then you'd better at least snuggle afterwards." Then she leaned in close and whispered, "next time, I'm gonna be on top," and gave Vivi a peck on the cheek.

"Ho-kay, so, we either need a bunch of weird crap we can't get around here for stone to flesh potions, something about a weasel, or a couple more ready-made pots just in case." After a moment of thought she added, "or we can just keep the one potion handy and try really hard not to get stoned."

Up the road, on her way from the inn, was a short, chubby goblin. The sexy greenskin seemed cheerful, humming a song to herself, not a care in the world. She wore leather armor that was tailor made to fit her curves. She had no weapons aside from a weirdly carved marble stick. It looks very similar to a wand, but anyone with Spellcraft would know that it is in fact a Random Rod. Random Rods have a chance to do all manner of horrible things, and even brave and bloodhungry orcs had learned to fear the awesome might of the Random Rod.

Rosie the goblin had a magic bag full of crap to dump off at the next town. A party of adventurers had gotten themselves killed by a REALLY clever mimic and a VERY evil deer. The deer left Rosie alone, to goblin hoped because it was afraid,like a normal deer would be, but in truth, Deer had plans for Rosie. Deer had plans for the rest of the group as well. But Deer's divinations were completely unknown to the oblivious Rosie who picked those corpses clean, counting herself lucky for the find.

That had been a day ago, and now here she was, walking

Back
Top Bottom