Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darien nodded. "Yes. Thats a good idea." he said, giving her a light kiss.

Krystal nodded. "This has been my connundrum for milleniums, loves. We've been saving the world for as long as we can remember, and yet pluu insists on making us miserable. I kinda thinknshe's the reason eyes and tony dies too." She said, sad as she remembered them.

Sere kisses him back, snuggling close. "So, let's go to our room and celebrate," she whispered mischievously.

"Anything is possible love," Steve said. "I think you've all earned the right to be happy. I think you'd like to be an aunt. I know I'm looking forward to being an uncle."

Onyx watched, trying to think of a way to protect the twins from the spiteful vixen known as Setsuna Meioh.

Darien smiled and kissed her head "sounds good." he said, popping them to their room.

Krystal nodded agreeing with Steve. "I know Stevie I just pray we get that chance this time." she said, cuddling close as she thought about SJ. she felt bad Steve had never got to see him grow. They needed to have another child that Steve could watch grow up. A girl this time Steve would like that.

Sere smiled and kissed her husband deeply. She decided that if that hateful senshi were going to mess things up, she was going to make sure this was *one* moment neither of them would forget.

Steve cuddled her close, wondering how they could protect the ones they cared so much for

Darien smiled and kissed her back, none the wiser to her plan.

Krystal held unto steve, praying to her mother and father. She needed an answer. How were they going to stop pluto, someone who they'd shown nothing but love and respect to, from veing so vindictive?

While her husband was so adorably clueless to what she intended, she silently stripped them and shoved him on the bed. You can imagine what happened from there....

Steve held her close, praying as well.

Krystal huddled close to steve, needing comfort and warmth. She prayed silently, hoping that this time they could be happy and that setsuna wouldn't interfere.

Bucky prayed too. Prayed for his family, for his friends, and for himself. He wanted nothing more than everyone's happiness, and maybe a chance to have krys too. He knew she loved steve, but he also knew she loved him. As far as he knew you could only have one destiny, but he though that maybe Krystal had two. Him and steve.

Krystal lay her head on Steve's shoulder, trying to relax as she prayed. She only wanted to see her family and friends happy, Helios included.

"Yes, highness?" setsuna asked as she saw her walk in, hiding her disdain for the powerful senshi and queen.

"I want you to back off Setsuna." Serena adopted her most regal air. "I want you to leave the senshi, my sister and I, alone. We want to be married and have our families. I want my husband. I want to give up being a senshi. I want to be a wife and mother and a queen. Please, on the love and respect I have for you, let us be."

Steve cuddled her close, nearly falling asleep.

Krystal snuggled into steve, happy to have him back, even if she knew she would've been just as happy with bucky.

Setsuna sighed. "I am trying, serenity-sama. But it is tough to deal with the one man i want never wanting me back." She admitted, already scheming on how to wipe Darien's memories of his wife.

Krystal cuddled closely, happy to be with the man she loves.

Setsuna sighed. "I know serenity-sama. Honestly though? I'm sick of being the time gaurdian. I'd rather die." She admitted relaxing back into a chair.

"I am aware of that, sere. I am also awre krystal covets my power. Do you think it will choose her?" She asked, looking almost curious.

Krystal smiled. "I love you, and I want a baby too." She said, snuggling close.

"My sister does not covet anything. If the power chooses her, she will be responsible with it. She will not use it for personal vendettas, like someone we know. I'll speak to Hotaru about borrowing her Glaive to do it."

Steve's eyes bug out of his head. "B-baby? Now?!"

Krystal chuckled. "Yes now! I think SJ has earned a baby sister or brother." She said, giving him a light kiss.

Setsuna sighed. "The glaive will not work. if you truly wish to kill me, it must be from the sacred swords." She admitted, referring to venus's and krys's swords.

Krystal chuckles again. "Already on it. Come. We we go slay her now." She said, giving him a kiss and popping to where sere, setsuna and minako were, punging both blade into her.

"As queen of the blue moon I revoke both your powers and rebirth. Good bye setsuna." she said, pulling out her starseed and crushing it, killing her.

"Well, that's taken care of! Now she's out of our hair! Who inherits her powers?" Minako asked in a rush.

Sere couldn't resist smirking at the lifeless form of the senshi on the floor. You deserved it, you traitor! she thought darkly. Apparently, Setsuna's meddling had tainted Neo-Queen Serenity's once endless supply of hopeful optimism.

Krystal smiles, hugging her sister. They were finally rid of her. It felt good. She looked to minako. "I am unsure. It will go to whoever it chooses." she admittedas the staff disappeared from pluto's hands to her own. She wasn't particularly surprised. "Facinating. I feel more powerful than ever." She said, smiling lightly. She had a few people she wished to save now that she had the power to.

Krystal chuckled and nodded. "I know bunny. I simply wish to correct a few mistakes pluu made." She said, and her mind drifted to her wonderful son Jared, who had died at the hands of his own father because pluu sent him away from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom