Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sere kissed him back. "I pray so. All I've ever wanted was to be your wife and the mother of your children...."

"It's not a good time right now. Is there something specific you needed?" Setsuna kept herself calm. Onyx had to restrain his temper.

Darien smiked and kissed her back. "I know. All I wanted was to benyours too, and I know steve felt the same about krystal." He said, a sadness to his feayures, wishing his sister and law had gotten her happy ending too.

"No, there wasn't, Setsuna-san. I just thought you might like some company. I'm sure it gets lonely here." She said, eyes sad. She wasnplaying her part perfectly.

Sere cuddled into him, one hand on her slightly rounded stomach. Oh Rini, I want you and your father so much! I'll do anything to keep you...

Setsuna hid her irritation well and made sure her unexpected visitors couldn't see she had been watching the Queen and King. "I'm well accustomed to loneliness Krystal. You know that."

Darien hed her close, rubbing her stomach slightly.

Krystal smiled at setsuna slighly. She knew the other was hiding behind pleasantries. "I know setsuna-chan. But no one deserves to be lonely all the time, even the gaurdian of the gate." she said, holding onyx's hand. She knew he was struggling not to kill the older woman.

Sere sighed heavily, feeling like she had during the Nehelania and Galaxia wars....heavy with sorrow and loneliness, afraid to hold on to what she wanted.

Setsuna was beginning to lose her patience. "I'm sorry Krystal-san, but you and Onyx need to go now. There may be a threat to Crystal Tokyo and I need to monitor things."

Darien held her, trying to offer comfort.

Krystal raised an eyebrow. "What kind of danger Setsuna-san? I didn't sense anything." She admitted tilting her head. What she really wanted to do was strap pluto to a chair and make her explain.

His wife cuddled into him, trying to draw the strength she needed from him. Like she once was able to. It shocked her how many times he had been the one to give her courage and self-esteem. He was the one man who owned her heart and she would die before she lost him again.

"I said there may be a threat, Krystal-san. I need to study the timelines."

Darien heldnher offering her as much power as he could.

Krystal tilted her head. "Oh, i see. I'm sure its nothing. i'll keep an eye out though." She said, smiling lightly.

Meanwhile, steve's eyes has just opened. The combination of the serum that made him super, and the power of krystal's love and crystal had awakened him, fully healed and alive again. He appeared next to her, remembering his old powers as a shittenou. "Taking good care of her, buck?" He asked, and both the senshi of time, who didn't look pleased, and krystal herself, mouth dropped open.

Sere cuddled into him. "You're the most wonderful husband in the world."

Setsuna silently vowed she would destroy that obnoxious shittenou once and for all, but hid her thoughts behind a mask of calm and spoke welcomingly. "Well, I must say I'm surprised to see you here, Lord Steven. King Endymion was convinced you had died."

Bucky just passed out. This was too much of a shock for him.

Darien smiled kissing her head. "Well, looks like krys pulled off the accidental revival again." He said, chuckling.

Krystal hygged him and gave him a deep kiss, pulling bucky up. "Oh stevie! You're okay!" She said, cuddling close. Once again she had gotten him back. She raised an eyebrow at setsuna, telling steve her suspicians telepathically.

Darien made a face. "Well, he was... i guess the serum and krystal's crystal revived him." He said, kissing her head.

Krystal cuddled into him, kissing at his neck. It had been short this time, but missed him all the same.

Sere was worried. "Let's go to the prayer room....it might soothe both of us," she suggested knowing that his nerves were at the breaking point like hers were.

Steve nodded and picked up his old friend. "Let's go. Sayoonara, Meioh-san," he said and popped them back to the Crystal Palace.

Sere held his hand and began to pray. Please....Mother don't let her ruin the happiness of your daughters. Help us stop her spitefulness....I want to have my love and our baby without Setsuna meddling in it. I want my sister to be happy....

Steve cuddled his fiancee, while Setsuna went back to scheming against the twins.....

Darien prayed as well, both to his golden crystal and to his wife's Mother. He just wanted to be happy this time.

Krystal cuddled steve close, giving him a kiss. "Should we try getting married agian?" She asked looking curiously at him as onyx awoke.

Serena prayed fervently to anyone who would listen at that moment. Please, allow us to be happy! We've done our job to protect this galaxy, don't we deserve some happiness?

Steve kissed her back. "It's up to you. Now what on Earth were you two doing at the Gate of Time?"

Darien prayed as well, wanting nothing but happiness for a change.

"Onyx wanted to make pluto understand how much pain she's caused sere and i. I tagged along to make sure he didn't do anything rash." She explained cuddling into him.

Onyx scoffed. "She's a vindictive woman who needs a good lay and a ass kicking." He said, getting himself some water.

Sere held his hand and continued to pray.

Steve agreed. "You just can't attack her though Buck. She's going to see this coming. And she may already be planning revenge against the girls for you wanting to kick her butt."

Finally, Sere stroked his and and stood up. "I have a suggestion, my beloved husband."

Steve looked at his friend. "Has anyone warned Sere of what she might be plotting? I saw her watching Bunny and Darien a little too closely. I think if she's going to take revenge, she'll do it against them."

Darien looked at her, standing as well. "What's that, moon bunny?" He asked, looking curious.

Krystal nodded. "Bunny suspects, but she's never had concrete proof. She's deathly afraid she'll be pulled from him though." She admitted, sighing.

Sere wrapped her arms around his neck. "I vote we put all thoughts of Setsuna out of our minds for this night. We should enjoy the fact that we're having a baby....and celebrate."

Steve and Onyx looked nervous. "He's bound to feel the same way. He worships the ground she walks on. They need each other. And if she's having their baby, shouldn't they get to be happy? Just like you penguin?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom