Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darien raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And what's that?" He asked, looking curiously.

Krystal smiled, cuddling into him and kissing his lips. "Thank you, my onyx knight." She said softly, using the old nickname from silver millennium.

Sere smiled radiantly. "Well, my love," she whispered teasingly in his ear. "You're going to have Small Lady to spoil in about six months."

Onyx kissed her back chastely. "You're welcome, bluebird."

Darien grinned and picked her up, twirling her. "Really bumny? That's fantastic!" He said excitedly, the stupid grin on his face not leaving.

Krystal smiled lightly, squeezing his hand. "I'm so glad to have you back, buckeye. You've no idea." She said softly, cuddling into him.

Sere giggled like a little girl. "Oh yes my love. Our little rabbit is on her way." She wrapped her arms around him tightly, grinning just as stupidly as he was.

Onyx looked at her. "What do you mean? You've got your sister."

Krystal looked at him. "That's different, buckeye. Sere's my sisiter. She has her destiny and she's pregnant. She gets the happily ever after. What do i get? A dead destiny on the day we were to be married. Again. How come i don't ever get the happy ending?" She asked sighing sadly and cuddling close. She hated she was always left alone. Every time they were reborn, she was always left on the cold.

Darien gave her a kiss. "I'm so excited. This will be great." He said, grinning still.

Sere kisses him back, a sudden frown appearing on her pale features. "I'm worried about how penguin will react to this...." She knew her sister felt abandoned and had tried to make it up to her, but it felt like she was fighting a losing battle."

Onyx sighs softly. "Krys, maybe your destiny wasn't to be with Steve. You can't say that you're left out in the cold. Your sister would do anything imaginable to make you happy and to erase this shadow from your soul. You can't keep clinging to it. All it will do is taint you."

Darien sighed. "I think she'll be happy for us, bunny. She's just feeling left out because yet again, she failed to marry steve. He died protecting her, again. Twice in one lifetime is to much to deal with. She'll come around. Onyx is taking care of her." He told her, giving her a light kiss. He worried about both the twins, but he kept his worries silent.

Krystal sighed. "I'm beginning to think that, Buckeye. But if he wasn't my destiny, who is? It isn't sere who causes my pain. She tries to make it better. I think though, that i've been alone so long that I almost feel its my duty. On the other hand though, it doesn't add up. Alter dai shouldn't have been able to get out of his world. I closed that barrier centuries ago with a very strong bond. The only one who could have broke it was pluu. Is it possible that all these times steve's died, it wasn't my fault? Maybe, this last time, she opened the barrier to prevent me the opportunity for finally getting happiness? I am the only one, save rini, who hasn't been born yet, who understands her pain of loneliness." She admittex, looking kindnof frustrated. Had it really always been pluu's doing that caused her pain all out of jealousy?

Serena knew he was hiding something. "You're not thinking about your impending fatherhood my love. You were so happy a second ago."

Onyx looked at her. "Krys, I think you and Sere both understand feeling lonely all too well. Setsuna has always envied you. It's been obvious to everyone for millennia. Why else do you think the Silver Millennium ended the way it did? Why Sere and you have been forced to endure this mind numbing pain waiting for your destined ones."

Darien smiled. "I still am happy. Just worried about penguin. I don't want her to feel left out." He admittex, sighing.

Krystal nodded. "I think she makes us miserable on purpose. She's so jealous that she purposefully puts obstacles in our ways so we never have true happiness. Me especially. I don't understand though. Thousands of times i've tried to make her happy, and everytime she refuses. For milleniums i've treated her with nothing but love, affection, and understanding, and all i have to show for it is a dead destiny." she said, looking annoyed. At some point she would make pluto answer for her crimes.

Sere snuggles into him. "I am too. I'm afraid Setsuna won't allow us to enjoy our happiness. Don't you think she's always ruining our moments?"

Onyx looked at her. "You and bunny have always idolized her. Yet she ruins the happiness of the two girls who loved her like a sister. I hope she doesn't ruin your sister's pregnancy. There are some things every woman should get to enjoy without people who control time interfering."

"She does usually find some way to do it." He said, sighing.

Krystal sighed. "Knowing her she probably will. Like, maybe she'll alter darien's memories of it so he'll come to her to have it erased from his love's memories, even though it was fone." She admitted, looking frustrated. She had no idea how to make pluto feel loved so she would stop being so vindictive.

Darien cuddled her. "Why are you afraid?" He asked trying to comfort her.

Krystal nodded. "I know she does. But she won't. She's goy the perfect wxcuse. "If you have this child or do this thing or marry this guy, it will mess with the timeline." she admitted, looking exsasperated.

Tears filled her eyes and she hugged him tightly. "I don't want her taking our baby away. Or wiping our memories. Separating us again....you know she has the power to do it!"

Onyx felt his anger rising. "I'm going to put an end to her nonsense. Once and for all."

Darien rubbed her back soothingly. "She won't do that sere. Small lady is meant to be born in this time, and will be born here. She may have the power, but I don't think even she is that cruel." He said, trying to comfort her.

Krystal pulled him closer to her. "Onyx, what are you thinking? We could talk to her. Find out why she makes us so miserable." she said, trying to diffuse him.

She looked up at the only man she had ever truly loved, tears running down her cheeks. "She's ripped us apart before Dare.......You know she's in love with you......"

He looked at her. "I intend to let her see just how much her meddling has hurt the two people who have loved her unconditionally for centuries. That's what I'm thinking."

Krystal looked at him curiously. "How will you do that, Onyx? Not hurt her, will you?" she asked, eyes wirried. She still cared for pluto no matter how much she had been hurt by her.

"I know she does, Sere. I also know that pulling us apart this time will break the timestream. That is somethingbI know she will not do. No matter how vindictive she can be."

Onyx looked at her, his frustration visible. "Right now I'm not entirely sure. But I'm going to see her now."

Sere looked up at him, the fear and pain visible in her eyes. "I hope not. I'm so tired of living without you...."

Onyx looked at her. "If you want to, let's go now. I bet your sister is terrified right now."

Setsuna watches the young royals who are expecting their first child. How can I make her suffer, make him hate her? I will not rest until he stops loving her......

As if sensing the malice coming for her, she cuddles into her husband, scared to let him go. "I'll never stop loving you Darien. No matter what that hateful senshi does...."

Krystal nodded. "I want to. I want to know why she does such things to us. Its not for the sake of "time" as she claims." She said, now looking annoyed.

Darien held her close. Trying to comfort out the worry she felt and his own doubts.

Onyx looked at her. "Shall we leave for the time gate?"

Sere sobbed softly into his shirt, terrified of what the vengeful senshi could do.

Setsuna watched the girl sob gleefully. That's right Princess. You should be afraid. I can rip you two apart faster than you can scream MOON PRISM POWER and I'll do it again, gladly. I will beat his love for you out of him if I have to. You don't deserve to be loved you little brat. Neither you nor your sister. And I delight in making your lives miserable.

Krystal nodded. "Yes, we should." She said, popping them there. Pluto was in for a world of hurt. She was tired of this. It was time for her powers to be stripped.

Darien held his lover close. "Everything will be fine." He said, kissing her softly.

Sere kissed him back. "I can't take another lifetime without you and our family....we didn't get to have this when we should have."

Setsuna stares in disbelief. "What are you doing here Krystal? I've told you that you can't just come here and visit whenever you wish."

"I know we didn't bunny, but I'm sure we this time, sere."He promised giving her a kiss.

Krystal smiled. "But pluu! Aren't you lonely? I just wanted to make you smile!" She says sadly, hair buns flapping down like real bunny ears. she was keeping her cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom