Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sere knew what her sister was thinking. She herself loathed the memory of her time in Gotham. Everybody thought "dating" Bruce Wayne was such a grand thing. Ha! The only way she ever caught his attention was as Sailor Moon and it was mostly due to her short fuku skirt. At least Dare had never openly stared at her like a piece of meat, she fumed mentally

Krystal made a face. "If you only knew sere." She thought to steve, who remembered the handsome Saturnian king Bruce who serena had once been engaged to in silver millenium. She was as madly in love with him as she is with darien now. Bruce had remembered thid when tgey were dating. Hr kept his distance becsuse pluu told u im to, but he loved and wanted her so.

"If I only knew what, penguin?" Her sister was being mysterious again. She knew all about Bruce and his ties to the Silver Millennium. But the Saturnian king she remembered was a lot different than the man he had become. If she hadn't run away during Darien's nightmares, she never would have wound up in his company again. What next, Seto was going to be in love with her? Just how messed up can one existance get! she thought.

Krystal sighed. "What you think you know is only half the story, bunny." she said simply, knowing that if sere knew the whole story, she may not hate bruce so much, if at all. She chuckled. "seto is in love with you." she said, laughing though her eyes showed slight sadness. She wondered if seto would wver be ready to know of his children.

Sere gaped at her sister. "Penguin say what? Seto isn't in love with me, he's dating Makoto!" As for the Bruce thing, Sere didn't hate him, just preferred to not go back into that dark time of her life. She preffered her happy memories.

Sere knew--had known all along--that he was the father of her sister's oldest children. "Penguin, what he had was a crush on me. He knows that I adore him, just not in the way you do."

Krystal sighed. She knew her sister was just pretending. There was much sere didn't remember of silver millenium, including the high priest who had fallen for her when she was young. When krystal had been betrothed to atem.

Krystal smiled, popping them all to their respective rooms. She kissed steve and pulled him to the bed. "Please stevie? I want a baby!" She said, jealous of her sister for being pregnant and she not getting to be. Her fiancee was being such a prude.

Sere collapsed on her bed beside her husband and decided to snuggle close, breathing in his cologne. "Mamo-chan...she's gone."

Steve gulped. He knew this was coming. Krys had always been obsessed with having kids. He had nothing against the idea, it was just that he wanted some time to enjoy being with her and their son for awhile, without any new additions just yet. He'd missed out on so much....

Darien snuggled in close to his wife. "We can relax then." he said, kissing her softly.

Krystal made a face. "Stevie, SJ will still stay around. You'll have time to know him, me pregnant or not." She said, guessing at his thoughts.

Sere kissed him back with all her happiness showing. "And now, we can enjoy having each other and our ornery little girl!" Just remembering some of the pink haired girl's antics were enough to make her mother laugh and still say she inherited her bad/annoying habits from her father....

Steve gulped. "Can I have some time to adjust my love? This has all been so long in the making that I'm having a hard time coming to grips with everything."

Darien smiles. "Yes. Things will be good from now on." He said, hugging her close.

Krystal nodded and sighed. "A fair argument. I suppose a little while wouldn't hurt." She said, though her eyes were slighty sad. For her, having a baby would just add to her happy ending with her stevie.

Sere giggled sleepily. "Tomorrow we have to go help Rei decorate the nursery. Don't forget!"

Steve kissed her lovingly. "Dearest, I know you're upset with me. But please be patient with me. I adore you so much. I just want to savor some time with you first before we jump into trying for a baby." He hoped she didn't hate his guts for not wanting to have a child this quick. He just wanted to make sure they weren't going to be facing any other threats the original time senshi might have left for them if she died. He feared her spite above all else.

Serena smiled and gently poked his ticklish ribs. "You better not, or I will give Rei permission to blast your rather sexy derrierre!"

Steve cuddled her close. "One month, my love. This time next month, you will have my full cooperation about having a baby. I swear it."

"Then i'll be sure not to forget." He said, chuckling.

Krystal gave him a kiss. "Good. That's the stevie i love." She said, hugging him close. "Now, would you be jealous if I wanted to revive a few exes? Ones who weren't fatedbyo die like that." She asked, tilting her head.

Sere grinned. "Good. I don't want to see your handsome posterier singed to a crisp, babe," she teased him.

He kissed her back, mentally not liking where this was going. "As long as they don't try and steal you from me, fine."

Darien chuckled. "Exactly."

Krystal shook her head. "No, not these guys. We had already decided we were better as friends when they died." she explained, disappearing, returning a few minutes later.

The next day, there's a knock on her door. "Tony! Come meet my fiancee!" She exclaimed, pulling him into the room, where steve lounged with his computer, his suit on.

Darien chuckled, cuddling her and falling asleep as well.

Tony smiled. "Hello. So I see your new guy is a cap fan?" He asked, and krystal chuckled. "More like he is cap. I just have a thing about the suit." she admitted, blushing a little befor she continued. "Stevie and I go way back. Isn't that right, love?" She asked, smiling

Sere woke up to a certain unborn child using her insides for a soccer ball. "Oww, Chibiusa! Sheesh, take it down a notch...."

Steve looked up and smiled warmly at his fiancee. "Of course we do. And being Captain America has its downsides, I can assure you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom