Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serena lookes at him with a playful scowl on her face. "Your daughter has decided to use my insides for a scoccer ball. Apparently, she gets your natural athleticism!"

Steve smiled and explained everything to him.

Darien made a face. "Sounds not fun..." he admitted kissing here.

Tony looked shocked. "Wow... so, tony stark is your nephew? Weird. You two were always close friends. That must have been hard on you. Loosing both of them." He said, hugging krys.

Sere kissed him back. "See if you can get her to stop kicking the daylights out of me, would you? I'm so glad I didn't know about this part of having her back in the 20th Century..."

Steve nodded, looking at her sympathetically.

Darien nodded. "I will try, but she never listened to me either." He said, rubbing her belly softly.

Krystal sighed. "Yeah, it was tough. I have them both back now. Bucky is brooding in his room right now." She admitted, chuckling.

Sere grinned. "Don't give me that. She was little miss innocent angel for you. Me, she terrorized. She's a daddy's girl." She held his hand on her tummy, linking their fingers.

Steve smiled. "I better go see how Buck's doing. We all know leaving him to brood is a bad thing."

Darien chuckled. "Not always, sere."

Krystal chuckled, giving him a kiss. "You do that, stevie. bring him out to play. Tell him princess krystal misses prince Onyx." She said, giving him another kiss.

She turned to tony. "So tell me whats been happening?" She asks, sad for the loss of steves arms around her.

Sere jabs him playfully in the ribs and rolls her eyes. "Name one time she wasn't little Miss Angel Puss for you back then! Aside from the night Droid Hypnotica turned me into my favorite fairytale princess!"

Steve went to go get Bucky. "You in here, man?"

Tony caught her up on all the news he knew.

Darien laughed. "What about the time you all tried yo find out who her joyfriend was. I'm still not used to the idea of helios and her.. " here he shuddered.

Bucky smiled a little. "I'm in the game room stevie. Krys send you to check on me?" He asked, chuckling slightly.

Krystal looked curious. "Wow. I hope that they vome see me soon. Won't Blake be shocked when he finds out who i'm marrying. He always was a cap fanboy. Bet he doesn't realize the cap stuff I gave him when we were young isn't replica. Its all stuff steve gave me, ibcluding the signed propoganda photo." She said, chuckling.

Sere grinned. "That proves my point. She never listened to me. But you, she adored. And you'll have to get used to her and Helios. He's your High Priest, bucko!" When she saw him shiver, she cuddled him close to her.

Steve grinned and popped his head in the room. "Yeah, she wants you to meet an old friend of hers."

Tony grinned. "Dunno. That could prove interesting."

Darien smiled and cuddled her. "I'll try."

Bucky smiled. "Alright. Hes not anything like that Marik guy, right? Marik doesn't like me much." He said, chuckling.

"Indeed. That will be fun to see." She said chuckling.

Sere giggled and nipped his neck lovingly, cuddling into him. "You are starting to remind me of my Earth father.....Kenji Tsukino, Jr!"

Steve smiled. "Nah, Marik is off in Egypt. He'll get used to you eventually."

Tony grinned

Darien chuckled. "Yes. Well, chubi needs looking after." He said, smiling.

Bucky nodded. "Okay, lemme change." He said, snapping his fingers and his old unifirm was On. Krystal would get a kicknout of That.

krystal smirked. "I'll incite him here." She said, now grinning like the cheshire cat while she called blake.

Sere grinned. "Please. You really think our daughter doesn't know how to handle Helios? And besides, Helios will treat her just like you treated me....just without the Meatball Head comments...."

Steve smiled. "This is going to be interesting."

Blake answered. "Hi penguin."

Darien sighed. "Yes, i suppose. I just... I dunno. I guess I still worry." He said.

Bucky chuckled. "So, shall we?" He asked, smirk on his face.

Krystal grinned. "Hey Blakie. You think you could get some time off and come see me? I'd really like you to meet my fiancée." she asked, and Blake was sure to know she was pouting on the other side of the line.

Sere turns him to face her gently. "You wouldn't be the paranoid man I know and love if you weren't worried. You, my beloved king, have always been a worrywart."

Steve led the way back to Krys and Tony.

"Hmm, I dunno Krys. It's pretty crazy around here at the moment."

Darien smiled. "I suppose you're right."

Bucky grinned as he came in, hugging krystal tightly. "Hey penguin." He said, giving her a chaste kiss to the lips. Steve rolled his eyes.

"Aw, come on blakie! You've just got to meet him! You'll be shocked! Come on, please?" She whined, relaxing into bucky, cause she felt safe with him. Little did she know, but tony did, thag bake was already on his way yo the palace. He hadbjust flown in.

Sere lays her head on his shoulder. "Do I have to remind you about the lovely paranoia you had during those dreams of yours, my love? I think if you could have, you would have encased me in crystal to keep me safe."

Blake sighed. "Peguin, you know how hard I've had to work to make this company what it is. I can't just up and leave it!"

She pokes him gently. "No more sad faces, mister! We got through it and we're together, once and for all! And we're going to have our very ornery daughter grace us with her presence in a few months. Nothing at all to be sad about."

Blake returned the whine, even as he was strolling through the palace. "But Krys! You know I can't!"

Darien smiled. "Okay sere." He said, chuckling.

Krystal got up and gotbthe door, hugging him when she saw him. "Blakie! You sly boy." She said smiling and pulling him into the room. She walked over to steve, giving him a kiss, and leaning into him. She was so glad that steve still wore his suit. This was gonna be funny.

Darien smiled. "Yes, but i love you too." He said, smiling.

Krystal grinned back. "I missed you! Its been much to long!" she said, cuddling into steve. She wondered if blake would notice the suit and ask like tony had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom