Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates! (leia x Silverknight) - COMPLETED

The relationship between Savannah and Natasha was easy to see, Savannah was the sub for sure, he was pretty sure of this, but after watching this action unfold between herself and Natasha, she was more then a bit sure that was how things worked out between them. He had listened to the conversation between the two and knew that this woman would need a lot of work if he were even to keep her around, it would be a bit of a pain, well way more of a pain then Savannah had been. Thing would be troublesome, and then he would lose the advantages of being the person who saved her and such too. He was fine with the punishment though as well. "Yes, that should be your punishment, you are not even a governor's daughter any more, your even lower below Natasha then ever."

He pressed himself father in, pressing his hands over her side showing his own dominant style against the princess. He figured she was used to dominating, he figured that this prince was someone she had wrapped around her finger and would do what she wanted, which was why she was so interested in returning. Still for this next few moments he figured he could show her what it was liked to be dominated. His hand came down hard on her ass. "now you remember, your fate is in my hands, slut, I determine if you end up home or not, so you better make a good showing of this, or things might not go the way you want them too," he said as he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it hard.

Savannah had also discovered that the prince in question was a good friend of her former betrothed, and equated him with being no better than him either. Even still, she quivered slightly as she slid out from under Natasha, knowing that her former Mistress had already dismissed her to the first mate. Savannah nodded at the captain's words, knowing she was out of line, yet she only was trying to save her friend some trouble. "Yes, Master... I am truly sorry, Master. I should have at least spoken more respectfully to my betters. I was concerned that she thought it would be a cakewalk on her return is all." She hung her head in submission before crawling over to the first mate and kneeling at his feet. "I... I don't want to do this, but Master as well as Mistress have given me little choice. I submit myself to whatever punishment you deem appropriate, Sir."

Natasha groaned as the captain's cock slid further into her ass, it wasn't a position she was used to, only to the prince she was to be wed to, who was also the only one she allowed to do so to her. "The prince I'm to marry is more dominant than I am... it's the only reason he's already claimed me that way. It was his way of showing his place," she glowered at the memory. She yelled as his hand came down on her ass, there was no way a lowly captain should be treating her this way, and she cursed him out for it too. "Yes Sir," she whimpered softly as he pulled hard on her hair. "Sirs, may I make a suggestion? Perhaps we should take this up on the island?" said Savannah, though Savannah had an ulterior motive, she was trying to get out of any sort of punishment the first mate could throw at her.

He slapped her ass again, as Jean heard her words, he then started to go hard and take her with a great deal of force and power behind his thrusts, not worried about the woman he was taking. He was going to show that he was far more dominate then this prince that she wanted to go back to. Something about her talking so much and trying to show her dominate made him want to ravage her to no end. He had been keeping that side kept in check the whole while, but not that side was off the hook as it were. He pulled her hair back as he rode her like a wild horse who needed to be tamed. "The more I am around you, the more I think I will just keep you, as my own little second slave," he said brutally honestly.

The first mate grabbed Savannah and forced her onto a box, "Oh, it is my turn with you, just you and I this time," he said as he forced her to kiss him. He knew that she was the captains, but this was his chance to show her also that he was a strong man, not as strong as the captain but just as strong as any other man she might meet and as strong as her mistress at least as well. He groped the heck out of her as he smirked. "Now, you focus on what we are doing, we can have another round or two inside later you know."

Natasha yelped as the captain's hand came down on her bared ass again, the more he did this the angrier she got, but when he started thrusting harder and more powerfully, she couldn't help but realize she wasn't getting out of this easily. He was definitely stronger than she was used to, though she was also distracted. In spite of her disrespect to her, she knew Savannah's words had some ring of truth to them. She also wouldn't put it past the prince to have slaves of his own. She yelped as he pulled back on her hair, almost like they were reins on a horse. "Ohhh no, I need to go back to the palace, I can't possibly stay here. Though if for some reason you took on a second slave, maybe you could let your first mate keep Savannah. Prince Rurik will have your hide! Not that I'm his first betrothed, sadly."

Savannah yelped in surprise as she soon found herself on a box in front of the first mate. She was surprised when he forced her to kiss him, of all things. "Y-yes Sir," she whimpered. She moaned as he groped the hell out of her, it felt so good even though it wasn't the captain or Natasha dominating her. She smiled softly as she heard Natasha getting her comeuppance, something long in coming, though she hadn't known Natasha had ever submitted to the Prince.

He continued to take her, "this is just a small sample of what could of been and what might perhaps be, no prince worries me, no king worries me, I have my ways, princess," he said as he took her without slowing down a bit, despite his power and firmness he also was showing that he had stamina as well, taking her over and over again with a great deal of aggression on his part. He used the hand that wasn't pulling her hair to grope her hanging breasts aggressively. "Now, perhaps I will share Savannah with him, if I find the right person to take as a second slave but we will see on that one," he said to her suggestion. He was enjoying this, and if it was only for this moment then well, he was going to make the most of dominating this princess.

She snorted at his remark, "Rurik will have your head, and will no doubt not rest until I'm found! His father already told him before you grabbed me, that if he lost another princess, he'd lose the throne to his little brother, who is already married." Of course Natasha didn't know Rurik was also a frequenter of the island where Savannah's brand had been done, he'd sold off the last princess actually. The girl in question was now a sheik's fuck toy somewhere in the middle east. Natasha grunted in anger as he ruthlessly groped her tits with the one hand not currently fisted in her hair. "I will not submit to you, ever."

Savannah was conflicted, she didn't want to heed the first mate's orders, but she had to due to Natasha and Jean's requests. She didn't want to earn a spanking or worse for not listening, but she was currently struggling against the first mate, not making it easy to believe she behaved so well with Jean.

As he took her his thoughts changed as heard her challenge for him. "We will see, fuck this, I am not going to give you back, I am going to keep you, and if Rurik wants to come let him, I will take care of him too, trust me, I am more then just a simple captain," he retorted as he figured that he needed to do something to shock this female, something no man had done before. This was simple, he slipped his cock from her ass and pressed it into her pussy taking her virginity with the next moment, he knew this would shock her, but he was going to have her and fuck it he was going to turn this princess into his second slave too, one that would give him prestige and rivals but what the hell.

The first mate got angry quickly as he tossed her onto the ground, "what the captain only good enough for you," he said to her as he grabbed a small wooden board and used it to give the blonde a few choice spankings, "now you will give yourself to me, to avoid any other punishment understood."

"You can't! You swore to Savannah and I that you wouldn't do this! He needs me, and so does my father!! You can't!" She was in all out panic mode now, afraid that he would go back on his word and keep her. Not that a pirate's word was worth much in her eyes, not after this at least. She shrieked as he stole her purity, the one proof she had that she was worthy to be wed to royalty, besides the royal birthmark that was. "You did not just do what I think you did! You insufferable brute!"

Savannah whimpered as the first mate tossed her onto the ground, "no... of course not... I'm just a lowly cabin girl... if he chooses to give me to someone else it's his choice, not mine..." she yelped as the board came down on her bare ass. "That doesn't mean I agree with his choice, though." She could scarcely believe her insolence, and doubted any of them would be happy with her just then.

"Yes, I did, do that, but that was before you challenged me, right in my face. I am not a man who backs down from a challenge, plus you yourself said that you could get away with this, remember," he commented pausing for a moment before hie made sure that he had a strong firm grip on her waist as he then pressed himself into her and then started to thrust himself into her more and more till he had enough to be able to be able to grind himself against her as well using her as he wanted to unashamed of this simple little fact. He gave her one more spanking, "plus I am the one who gives out Savannah's punishment, but we will see, I was going to give her not to my first mate but to you when I am away on work."

The first in command was surprised that he was going to have to use a bit of force as he then turned her on her back and spread her legs before he pulled her closer to himself and then pulled her closer as he took her, she was good, he had been with her before but that was the long before this moment and then he enjoyed it then, and he knew he would enjoy being with her now again.

"I forgot, a pirate's word is never to be trusted, especially a captain's. Though I don't get how I challenged you, the only thing wrong I did that I see was give a titty slap to your slave for disrespecting me. No, I never said I could get away with this, only if you fucked my ass! My royal pussy is a whole different ballgame! If I'm lucky now, I might be able to get a low level noble to marry me, that is if you don't somehow decide to sell me or keep me as you already threatened. At least if you turn me over now, I might have a shot... I could tell my family it was forced, which is true. I don't plan on being here long enough, if I can help it." She continued weeping as he continued ravaging her once pure pussy.

Savannah was having her own set of problems for disrespecting the captain's first, she didn't want to, knowing that she belonged to the captain and not her, but she knew she had to obey or suffer worse punishment. She squealed, more in delight than fear, as she soon found herself on her back being taken hard by the first mate.

The captain looked at her, "well, then don't worry cause I don't plan on sending you back, I think I will keep you around, and enjoy you from time to time, when I am bored with Savannah, your not as good in bed as she is," he said mocking her as he turned her on her back and continued to pound her taking her hard and aggressively as he didn't give her any moment to let up. He figured that if he had to he would put her in the dungeon, but he would find a way to turn this dominate woman into a submissive one, there was something that could be fun in that.

The first mate continued to take Savannah as he liked the fact he got a shot at her, he wanted to enjoy her more then he did now, even if she wasn't his, he would get a turn at her from time to time, that would be the important thing for himself. He soon was bouncing the blonde as he rocked her with his strong large body.

"I don't think you ever had any intention of sending me home... that you've been lying the whole time about me going home, you were stringing me and Savannah along the whole time! Of course, you know you'll never get a penny from the royal coffers now, the money was only if I were to be returned!" she didn't care how much she insulted him now, he deserved every one of them.

Savannah groaned as the first mate continued with his assault, she was loving it, though she really felt bad for Natasha on so many levels. She also knew Natasha, in her anger, was only digging a bigger hole to bury herself in the more she insulted her Master. She panted as she drew closer and closer to release, enjoying how hard the first mate was pounding her, she loved it rough, one of the things she learned early on. "P-please may slave cum?"

Jean looked down at Natasha now, he was able hear her insults but he didn't mind them, he was a pirate, this was his nature, who cared. He let her say what she wanted to say, of course that would get a reaction from him. He pressed himself deeper into her as he could feel his member start to twitch inside of the princess. "Now, I am sure they won't let you marry anyone even if were to let you return if they found you with child," he said with a smirk on his lips.

"No, of course you can't, you can't till I do," he said as he looked down at her, he knew this would be hard for her to do, but he knew that that it would give him something that she would remember by as he pounded her. He didn't have quite the stamina as the captain, but it was good enough, and enough to make Savannah have to deal with being so close to her own climax. He took her for a fair bit before he finally pulled himself out and shot his own seed over the body of the blonde.

"Well then, they won't find out if I somehow was, will they?" he was really ticking her off. "Thankfully I know people who wouldn't care what kind of condition I'm in." She whimpered softly as she felt his cock twitch inside her, she didn't want him to cum in her at all, and she may have been a virgin, but she knew what it twitching inside her womb meant, that it was about to erupt.

Savannah whimpered as he told her she couldn't cum, she knew thanks to the captain she could hold back, but it wasn't going to be easy for sure. She wriggled in discomfort, already struggling with not cumming as he continued to pound her soaked pussy. "Y-yes Sir, I understand..." she groaned as she felt it twitch inside, half expecting him to cum in her, even though she wasn't sure the captain would be happy about it. She gasped as he pulled out, cumming on her instead of inside. She'd only been able to hold herself in until then before cumming hard herself.

The first mate smirked as he walked over to the princess who was laying down and teabagged her, she was talking so much junk as his captain had his way with her, he forced his still hard member into her mouth as the captain continued to take her hitting her farthest depths, he held it in a bit able to keep his stamina up longer then his first in command. The first in command however started to force his member rapidly back and forth into the mouth and throat of the princess. as they doubled teamed her to teach her a lesson in respect on that was just the start of the lesson that this stuck up princess as going to get. He was excited already and both came about at the same time, the captain and the first mate.

Natasha whimpered as the first mate walked over, she struggled against them as he pushed himself onto her. She wanted to protest the depths the captain was probing at, but as soon as she opened her mouth she found it full of the first mate's cock instead. She gagged briefly, it was bigger than she was used to, though Rurik wasn't that much smaller than he was. She yelped as she felt the cum fill both holes, this was not good at keeping from getting pregnant, especially since as far as she knew, this was their island, and probably little chance of any preventative measures. She just hoped with having been a few days from her cycle that nothing would happen.

Jean looked at his first mate Xavier and smirked as he pulled out and then smiled. "Tell the men the that princess is free for any who want some sex today, she thinks she is all high and mighty," he commented as he opened the door after fixing his pants. "Men the princess will be open for those who need some release before going ashore today only I suggest you all have you fun," he commented as the door to the room started to fill with a line of people ready and willing to have their way with the dark haired woman. This was something he was sure she didn't think would ever happen. "Savannah follow, now," he ordered her to follow him as he would take her to her new home.

"Nooo please... I-I'll do anything, please... I'll behave! Please!" she couldn't believe she was actually begging him, but she couldn't help it, there was no way she wanted to be subjected to all these men. Sure the chances of her getting pregnant were slim, she was too close to her monthly flow, but still she didn't want her poor pussy or ass stretched beyond belief. She whimpered as the small room seemed to quickly fill with men, all shapes and sizes as well as looks. Natasha looked at her friend and the room filled with pirates, and the only thing she was happy with was that he hadn't subjected her to this yet. "Yes, Master... please don't do this to Natasha, I know she can be brash, but it's just her upbringing, just remember how I was at first Master."

Jean Luc looked around the room for a moment as he looked from the princess to the men in the room. He paused for a moment, he couldn't let them get nothing at this point but there was something about Savannah's plea that he couldn't turn away from. If not for that he would of very much allowed the group to just have their way with the woman and do what they want with her. He took a deep breath as he came to a choice in his mind. "Okay here is the deal, three lucky members will get a turn with the princess, one turn, the rest will have to head back home," he said loudly, "Now, I have some straws here with three marked red," he said reaching and finding some that would work, they were mixed in with a lot that were not marked and where the marked ones couldn't be seen. Time went as he let them select and then and the men would leave one at a time cursing their bad luck.

Natasha was sighing in relief as he said that it might be three instead of the whole crew. While she didn't want to be with any of them, at least if it was only three it was more manageable to her. She shuddered at the whole idea of selecting who got the 'privilege' of being with a princess once in their lifetime. She smiled softly as the ones that didn't look all that great were going away for the most part. If she had to be raped again at least the guy would look decent somewhat.

The men who one were the last three in the room one was a man who was larger in size then the captain, who manned a cannon on the ship one was a man who was a bit round who was the cook on the ship and the last one was a smaller man who worked climbing the mast of the ship most of the time. The three were happy as could be to be selected. The largest one took his turn right away walking up and pulling Natasha almost off the table as he pulled her hips off the table to where his waist was, after slipping his pants down, he was already hard and ready to take her as he pushed his member into her with a great deal of aggression. The smallest one decided to put his legs on either side of her chest which was angled down and slip his member between her breasts as he had his fun playing with them and the last the largest put his member for her to suck off. Jean motioned Savannah to follow him as he knew they had plenty of time to have fun with the princess and she would fine her way to where she needed to go later anyhow.

Natasha whimpered softly as she saw the three who were left. At least she wasn't having to face the whole crew, but even having to face more than one unnerved her. Before the Captain, no male had been anywhere near her when she was naked except Rurik, which was considered acceptable since they were to have been wed, though she was starting to wonder if he hadn't had a hand in her being kidnapped. She nearly yelped at the force the one man pushed into her pussy, it hurt so much even though her womb was no longer dry from having had the Captain cum inside her, but none of what would have been natural lubrication was there, and it still hurt.

Savannah gulped hard as she followed her Master, figuring he wasn't too pleased with her at the moment. She winced slightly as she gazed over and saw Natasha's dress, hastily cast off when the two women had pleasured each other.

The large man took the princess with no mercy, he didn't care about her state, as the other two didn't care, this was there chance to be able to have fun with the princess. They took her with a great deal of power and force, they knew that even with Savannah, that they only had really one chance at her so far, so not to waste it at all. The three of them cover her basically with their bodies, giving her no room to move, but to be at the will of the group of them. They of course had nothing as fast as stamina compared to the captain or the first mate. The captain walked to his home and towards his room, letting her follow behind him without any clothes. He was wanting to be with her, and he needed to be with her, he wasn't going to let her get away without him being with her in his room.

Natasha's whimpers were of course swallowed up by the cock currently in her mouth, as she only wished they'd leave her poor pussy alone already. She didn't need another load of cum dumped inside it, and she doubted that the man wouldn't put his own load of seed inside her though she wasn't worried yet about having any children, just that they stole her purity. Savannah had long gotten used to either being naked or barely clothed, and so barely noticed that she wasn't dressed yet as she followed him to his home and towards his room, though she was still nervous since she'd never been inside it before.

The two others soon hit their limits and came as well leaving Natasha a mess as he let her do whatever she was going to do after that most likely just lay there as they were not worried about it. Jean walked with Savannah to head to his own room as he then turned and looked at Savannah as he pressed her up against the wall and then pressed his lips against her own lips firmly as he pressed himself against her for a solid moment or two. "Now, I am going to have you, I want you now understood," he said as he then kissed her again, and then kissed her neck softly as he let the closeness between himself and her be enjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom