Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates! (leia x Silverknight) - COMPLETED

"Well, your former title is something that can return to you by this deal," he commented as he looked at her, "you are to return with me and be my official wife, as it were, an marriage actually," he commented as he looked at the young woman. He paused for a moment as he sat down on the bed looking at her for a moment before nodding his head, 'Well, yes, you won't even have to sleep with me except perhaps once. I am not looking for some loving wife to return home to, I have a woman to do that with, and who will birth my heir most likely as well, perhaps soon," he said as he looked at this woman, she was different, she was had the look of a woman who knew how to handle herself and was very confident in herself as well. He looked at her and leaned back for a moment or two.

"Now, I think there is something you should know, you will be going with me to my island, your life will be what you make of it, if you want to sleep around, go ahead, I don't honestly care a bit, your here as a noble woman and that alone. I am sure you will find many men who fit what your looking for in your bed, and I can't get mad, due to the fact, I like to share my own bed with many women, and will continue to do," he said openly as he looked at her with a confident smile on his lips. "Now, if you don't want this, and are against this, I can always enslave you take your rights away and give you to my first mate to share with the rest of the crew," he commented knowing she would know that meaning more then Savannah had when he first meet her.

She grinned as he said her title would be returned, though having to marry him anyways would be frustrating. It would mean she wouldn't be able to find another duke or prince to be with instead, at least in marriage anyways. She nodded softly, "so we'd only be married on paper, I could do whoever and whatever I want?" her grin grew, knowing how much freedom he was offering, except for being married on paper. "Wow... though if you wish to come to me more than once I'm good with that. So I take it Savannah has stolen your heart?" there were so many possibilities that ran through her head as he spoke, she'd never been big on being a one man woman, but disgracing the family name wasn't something she'd wanted either. Now it wouldn't matter it seemed, making her even happier.

"What if I kept the title, but still became the crew's whore anyways? I've never been big on keeping my virginity anyways... I lost it a few years ago to some sailor whose ship had just came in... I don't even remember his name at this point," she wasn't sure whether to grin or hide her face in shame, but she wasn't embarrassed she'd done so either. Also, the few days she'd spent with her father's men had taken their toll on her... while she hadn't been beaten or punished, they did take advantage of her whorish ways. She'd slept with most, if not all, of them before she'd been taken to be sold by his former right hand man.

"Well, if you want to avoid the marriage, and just be a slut for the rest for the rest of the ship, to use them as you want, to keep up good spirits here and on the island, you can do that too," he said as he could tell that sex was something that this woman loved a lot and most likely loved to sleep with all sorts of men so she could get all sorts of cocks in her as well. She seemed the wild type, and he figured marriage was something that wasn't for her at all. "You don't have to marry me, I got the title without the need, it was easier then I though, so if you want to be a slut, for the island or the crew of both that is work able and I will set you up with a home on the island. I am sure you will find a large supply of cocks to fill you as you want from my first man to the loneliest man on the ship.

"I didn't think I was a one woman, man myself at least till I meet Savannah and to be honest, I think that it might be possible I am now, but I am not sure, there are still other women who I like to have fun with from time to time, but that is not here or there," he said as he looked at her calmly for a moment as he figured if he needed he could arrange a marriage with another woman who hadn't been taken away into slavery if he really had to, but this woman wasn't going to work, as she was going to be the type who would do much better being the island slut then his official wife.

"Mmmm, I love the idea of keeping up your men's spirits.. and of course yours as well, Sir," she grinned softly. She grinned happily at the idea of being their slut, she wouldn't have to worry about sneaking out only to sleep with whoever she wanted. She really had only wanted marriage for the title, and not for the love. She only cared about the sex, and being with others. "Maybe I might settle down someday, or if I meet the right man, or pirate in this case, but only then. Wherever you feel I would serve best, though I'm sure both would be best. After all, being at sea for weeks at a time can leave a man wanting certain needs fulfilled, correct?" she grinned softly. "If you need me to act as your wife at times though, I could... I don't see it as a problem. You could always mark me as the crew's slut somewhere that would be covered if I needed to pretend to be a duchess." She smiled as he said he'd set her up with a home on the island, "that would be the only thing I ask for, at least when we're ashore, anyways."

"I'm sure she understands that, after all you are her Master, unless I am wrong of course. I'm perfectly willing to act as your wife as needed, though Sir... I'm perfectly capable of doing so at least for the time being anyways." She strode over to him, purring softly as she rubbed up against him. "Would you care for a little lovin' now, Sir? I'd be more than happy to provide," she grinned happily.

He looked at her with a half smile on his face as his eyes scanned her body, she was beautiful and sexy, he removed her outfit letting it fall to her side, "you will stand in for the moment as a rep for me, but I am going to arrange a marriage, then you can just be the ship's slut till one of these men causes you to fall for them," he informed her as he had no problem at all with her taking that role. "You will be good on missions, as Savannah can't be here and these crew do get horny a great deal so," he said as he looked over her body laying her down on his bed before kissing his way from her belly to her breasts sucking on them as he slipped his finger against her womanhood. He pressed his fingers against her pussy rubbing her pussy up and down with his long fingers showing her as much attention as was possible. He was going to have fun testing out this woman. He would then know what to tell his grew as they would want to know everything about her skills. He knew that Hannah and Savannah were not so experienced especially Savannah.

She grinned softly as her outfit soon left her, she was happy to get rid of that old thing anyways, her father's men had almost destroyed it, and had attempted to sexually abuse her. Fortunately for all involved, or maybe not so much, she'd enjoyed sleeping with most, if not all, of them. The only ones she didn't like were the ones who insisted on being rough, thinking they should punish her for being her deceased father's daughter. "Yes Sir, thank you Sir... I won't disappoint. You wouldn't believe how well behaved I can act as a noble woman, then again I was brought up as one. My father just had no idea what I was doing nights after I turned 18, since I always snuck out." She smiled softly at being the ship's slut, though she didn't know how rough it could be, not yet anyways. At the moment she didn't like the idea of being a one man woman, not dissimilar to the captain himself. She moaned softly as he laid her on his bed, her pussy soon wet and wanting of his cock that wasn't far away, just hidden by clothing. She groaned as he sucked on her breasts, and slipped his fingers down to her wet womanhood. She was certain he could tell how damp she was down there, she didn't care who she was with, just that she was with someone. Her back arched in response to the pleasure he was giving, her legs wrapping around his waist. "Or if you'd rather, I could prove my oral skills to you first?" She grinned lecherously.

'You can prove it after this, then it will be more fun," he explained as he moved his hand replacing his fingers with his cock, pressing his cock into her pussy, she not bad, pressing in, he could feel her working against his as his hips pressed down and forward against her hips, his cock pressing quickly in and finding its full way into her without any trouble, she still was pretty tight, but he didn't have to worry about taking her virginity like he had with the princess as well as Savannah when he had his way with both of them. He held her legs against his side as he took her, letting his large cock stretch her out as he moved in and out fast, there was no reason to not show her his dominate style of sex how rough and agressive he could be with a woman as he would be able to use his cock and his sexual skill to their utmost.

"Mmmm, I like the sounds of more fun, Sir." She groaned as his cock filled her pussy for the first time, it was a bit tight since his was thicker than she was used to, but it didn't hurt that much as he stretched her walls. She wasn't even ashamed that she hadn't been a virgin for some time, she was more than happy to sleep with most, if not all, of the sailors who'd passed through. She didn't play around with those she knew, fearing she'd be found out if she did. "Ohh gawddd you're one of the better men I've been with!" she loved how fast he was moving in and out of her, she loved rough and aggressive, always had. She thrust back against him, the lewd sounds of wet flesh slapping each other only turned her on even more.

He smiled as he had a plan for how to straighten her out of how to give her a taste of her future either way this would have a large impact on the young woman. He pulled himself out of her after a moment and fixed his pants before walking to the door as a group of men were waiting," Well me, take her, have your turns, she wanted to be handled. He took his pillow and walked to the room next door which was the guest room but would be fine for him for a night. The men came in and one took his place as others came around to have their way with the young woman in turn as well, they were numerous and would have their way roughly with her for the whole rest of the night as he sleep himself knowing that she would get a feel for what everything would be like for the future.

She grinned as she saw others waiting outside, certain they were at least part of his crew anyways. She glanced quickly to see him leave, looked like he planned on sleeping elsewhere since he grabbed a pillow. She barely slept all night, each of them taking turns taking her ass, pussy or mouth, and every time she threatened to go to sleep, as in her eyes started to droop, she got a hard slap to the face for daring to try to leave someone without action. Leanne was happy when the last ones finally left or dropped on the floor, exhausted, though she wound up being spooned by one of them as he fell asleep, his cock still entrenched deep in her ass. She was exhausted, and hoped her future on the island wouldn't be quite like this, after all she did have to sleep sometimes.

The trip back didn't take that long as he got there, he found the new woman asleep, having enjoyed herself the night before, still a mess from the men who had their way with her. He knew she would fit well on the island, and she would have her place in the brothel where she would be able to have as much fun as she wanted and top dollar would be paid to be with her as well. He got his things and headed ashore, to find his lover and her servant as well. He walked ashore with his things heading home having done what he needed. He was now a duke, with the islands his little fiefdom that he could use. He smiled as he walked into the main hall of his home looking for Savannah hoping to find her and check up on her having heard the rumors that she happened to be with child now, his child.

Leanne was definitely exhausted when they got to the island, the men didn't let her get much sleep the whole trip. She trailed behind one of the single men who wanted some private time with her, and also promised to show her to her new home afterwards. Of course she didn't know the guy had a bit of a thing with tying women up and teasing them, but she didn't care so much even as she was lying spread eagle and naked on his bed, barely able to move a muscle.

Savannah had been busy, rearranging things in the house to create a bit of a nursery, even though all she had in it was a crib at the moment. Even still, she'd kept the door closed and locked, knowing he was returning she wanted to surprise him since she was fairly certain he didn't know yet. She was only barely starting to show, and had been careful not to say anything yet, though Hannah was a little less reserved on the news. Most of the women already knew, since they saw the trips to and from the building that had served as an infirmary/hospital. Even still, they were certain the men on his ship had suspected, but weren't certain.

Savannah and Hannah were busy in the kitchen preparing his welcome home meal, if he didn't find the nursery they'd prepared a lot of hints at dinner... baby back ribs with baby carrots and baby peas, and also once he sat down there'd be a box with a positive pregnancy test inside from when she'd tested herself after she'd suspected she was pregnant.

Jean looked around as he walked into the house, there was a bit different then before, it was more organized then before and honestly he couldn't but think that there was something that was new. He couldn't find it though as he was looking for Savannah at that moment to see her again as well as Hannah, the two of them were his personal servants and served him. Though in a way they were a loose family or that was how it turned out. He walked thought as he smelt something, ti smelt extremely good as he could pick up the scent of the food from down the hall, it stopped him from looking any more at the moment as he walked towards the dinning room. He walked in and looked into the kitchen to see the two women working on something he smiled as he figured that it would be best to not bug them while they were working. He pulled out the chair and sat in it leaning back as he figured that it was a good time to relax for a moment or two. Things were going well, he was home, he could tell Savannah that he had achieved his goal and now was a Duke, which he figured might give him enough power to turn her into his Dutchess which he wasn't sure how she would react to, but it would give her enough power to control the island when he was away and make any future child the correct heir and a duke when he passed on as well.

The two women had spent their time cleaning and reorganizing, mostly trying to hide the repurposed room. Things that were stored were either opened and given a place if they were useful, if not they'd taken them up into the storage in the basement. The house looked much better than it had when he left, and they spent the extra time cleaning, though Savannah could only do so much, not wanting to worry about chemicals and such since the stronger ones threatened to make her sick. If he didn't know better, she might look like she gained a little weight, but since she was purposely wearing baggier clothes it wasn't so obvious.

She hummed softly as she cooked in the kitchen, the food was nearly ready since the ribs had been marinating since the day before, and the vegetables were fresh. The ribs only had about ten to fifteen minutes to finish cooking, and the vegetables were almost ready as well. She grinned softly as she served up the plates, placing his first along with the small box that she placed next to him, neatly wrapped with a bow around it. "A special 'welcome home' gift for you, Master." She had no idea if someone had spoiled her surprise for him, but she figured between all the 'baby' foods and what was carefully wrapped in the box, he'd figure it out. Her and Hannah soon had their plates set, the utensils had already been at the table since they'd already planned this. They knew right from when the ship arrived he was on his way, and dinner was started soon after.

Jean looked at the box as he smiled looking at Savannah for a moment smiling at her, "Well, I have news for you, it would seem that you can call me Duke Le Paul, I got the agreement signed and now have standing even," he said as he looked at the box for a moment longer before he opened the box and then blinked as he looked at the things inside of the box. His mind went over it for a moment as he thought about it for a second. He looked at Hannah for a moment, the surprise was there in his face, he hadn't guessed this but he figured that it was great news, he smiled to his new servant and then got up and slipped quietly into the kitchen, where he looked at Savannah and walked over quietly and then slipped his arms around her waist as he pulled her into his arms and smiled looking down at her.

"I see, so you are going to be a mother, this is great news, and I am so very proud to have my child with you Savannah," he said softly as he then leaned down and kissed her lips for a long moment letting the kiss linger a great deal. The moment was a sweet and kind moment between the two of them as the kiss lasts a solid moment. He pulls back and then looks at her smiling for a moment, "it is good to be home and have this information, I am sure glad that I found Hannah to take care of you when I am not around," he said to her knowing that she had been taken care of in part by their servant while he was away. "Now, business is done for a bit at least so we can spend some quality time together."

"Nice... so, which duke did you trick out of his title?" Savannah grinned softly. "I'm so glad you got everything taken care of, then." They barely contained their smiles as he turned his attention to the contents of the box. Hannah grinned as the realization hit him, "also thought maybe the theme of dinner might help too... baby back ribs with baby carrots and baby peas." Savannah smiled as she heard his familiar footsteps coming behind her in the kitchen. "I wasn't sure if you'd like the surprise, but as you know we never used protection, Master." She slipped her shirt up and her pants down slightly, so he could see the slight bump already starting to form. "Doc suspects more than one, since I'm showing so soon... but we won't know for sure until later on." She knew as well as anyone that 'doc' wasn't really a doctor, but didn't care either. "Though it could also be that because I was already underweight, any bit of weight gain would show easy."

"Thank you, Master... I wasn't sure how you'd take it, which is why we hadn't put anything much in the house yet... but the guys that were here, well... they wanted to keep busy while you were gone." She smiled as she returned his lingering kiss, and gave a knowing look to Hannah. "Hannah, would you like to show him what we've done with one of the spare rooms? She's been a big help, lugging stuff around with the women and few men and doing the heavier cleaning, since I can't deal with the chemicals." Her smile was even broader as she lead him to the new nursery, empty of all items but the new crib. "The men here worked on this steady while you were gone.. and the ones on the ship helped when they came back briefly. It was really hard keeping it quiet from you, since a lot of them knew."

"Well, I am sure that things are busy, and it was a minor french duke who was out of money and I gave him money for the title, it was enough for him to continue his self-indulgent life style, and for me to continue on as a duke," he explained as he kissed her cheek before his hand ran over her baby bump knowing that she would in time have his children. He was very happy about this and he knew getting the title of duke would help them as much as it helped himself. "Now, I shall be back in a moment to enjoy this great meal you have made for me Savannah," he said to her before pulling away, and following Hannah, as he walked with her to the spare room. He looked inside, the work was great, he could tell that there was a great deal of care that was taken in remodeling the room completely.

"I must say that I am must impressed Hannah, and thank you for taking care of Savannah while I was gone, I am sure having you around is the greatest thing that I can have happen to this house, and he knew that the men would be happy to hear about the new woman for the brothel that was in town a famous woman who loved sex and was as beautiful as any other woman ever. He smiled as he caressed her face gently for a moment and hugged Hannah for a moment before pulling back. "Now, is there anything I need to know other then this good news, I figure you can tell me now, if you want," he commented as he knew that she might want to share something with him of what had happened while he was away, and if not that was fine and they could head to eat the meal that was prepared for him.

"They've been pretty busy here too... I was paying too much attention to everything else instead of eating... but I wasn't underweight by much either. I wonder what he'd gotten into that made him lose so much money... oh well, no matter." She smiled softly as he kissed her cheek and ran his hand over her softly swelling tummy. "Great... I'm just finishing up with the dishes. I always have hated them getting encrusted with food.." Hannah happily showed him the craftsmanship of the crib, it was handmade but you could tell it was done well. It was painted white with mostly just neutral shapes since they didn't know the gender yet. "We haven't painted the room yet, thought we'd wait until we know what she's having first."

"You're most welcome, Master... I've done my best, even making sure she doesn't overexert herself or forget her scheduled appointments with 'doc'. I'm sure you'd want to be sure both Savannah and the baby is properly taken care of." She'd been by the brothel a few times, and had seen the activity earlier, just hoping the woman wasn't forced into it in any way. "Ummm well, I hope you won't be too upset Master... but I've been seeing someone on the island. We've become fairly close, though I have told him you and Savannah are still priority when you're home." She blushed softly as she'd thought of Big John, they'd met soon after she'd come onto the island. "You're not angry, are you? He does know I'm your servant, Master."

"Well, I will make sure it is all on the up and up, no woman will have to be there unless they want to be there, which seems something actually some women like for some reason," he replied as he walked around the room and paused as he heard that she had found someone on the island, he wasn't surprised she was an amazing woman who deserved happiness, he was glad to hear this actually. "Well, you are my servant yes, and you work for me, but I will find a way to give you an allowance for your work here. The relationship is fine as well, I need to tell you something kind of wild. I am thinking about attempting to cut the number of women I sleep with and becoming a one woman man, and we both know who that woman is," he commented as he looked at Hannah giving her a smile. "I want to be with, I realized this recently actually, that other women don't make me happy like she does. I am sure she will be shocked but it is true," he commented as he took a deep breath looking around the room for a moment longer. "I plan to make her my duchess and well give her a raise in rank, and then well working to improve this island so that our child can grow up to be something special and amazing. I kidnapped her, and she changed me Hannah, that woman is special beyond words and amazing beyond words as well."

"Understood... though I suspect most are there of their own accord, I noticed the one who arrived this morning seemed rather... happy if I must say so myself. Plus you can't expect the men to not have relations with a woman once in a while, right? If the women aren't ready to settle down either, it makes it easier I suppose. Thank you, Master... I really do enjoy working for the both of you, and Big John seems to really care for me." Hannah gasped as he suggested settling down, not just living on the island instead of traveling on his ship, but staying with Savannah. "I'm happy for you... I just hope you don't change your mind later about piracy, at least. Savannah is a fine woman, from what I've known of her anyways. She probably would be shocked as well, but she'll be happy as well, knowing she won't have to worry about you having any other babies out there. You've changed her too, and not all for the bad either... she really does enjoy being with you, Master."

Her and Big John were already seriously dating, and eventually would get married and have five children, three girls and twin boys. Savannah found out in due time that she was indeed carrying twins, they turned out to be one of each. She was more than happy once Jean gave up his pirate days, she figured eventually the law would catch up with him if he didn't if it was ever completely outlawed. She eventually went on to have more children as time passed.

((This was definitely a lot of fun..))

Back
Top Bottom