Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates! (leia x Silverknight) - COMPLETED

"She will be fine from now on, I am sure things will get better, and she won't have any more big issues from the fact that she had to endure this," he commented in reply to her as he looked into her face. "I think I am going to track down one of these others that that douche sold off," he said calmly as he looked at her, "tomorrow, I am going to head off, I want you to stay here to run things in my home," he said calmly before kissing her lips. "I want you to keep things in the house in order and rest, you have had a busy few weeks," he explained as he slipped her dress up and off of her body tossing it onto the ground and looking over her glorious body. "Now, I want to spend tonight having sex with you."

"I hope so... I feel better knowing hopefully things will straighten out, and if Rurik is truly like this, he deserves to lose the throne to his younger brother. I believe she won't have big issues... I don't have any that I know of, other than you put me in my place, which isn't an issue," she shivered slightly at the look she got. "Sounds good... I'd love to see him brought down, and I'm sure Natasha would too, though all I told her was that he isn't a good man. I did send her with two sealed letters though, one for my family and the other for her parents... I trust her not to try and open them." She nodded at his orders, she was getting tired quickly these days, and had a hunch. "Is there a doctor or nurse on this island? It's just a feeling I have about something," she groaned as he slid her dress off. "Yes, Master," she grinned softly as she now stood in only her underwear, and approached him with a soft grin on her face.

He moved closer to her as he nodded his head, "yes, there is a doctor who lives in town, you can go see him tomorrow, if you wish, soon I am going to get my preperations to travel a bit and search for these keys to bring down these men, but now, it is about us being together," he commented as he laid her down upon the bed and kissed his way from her stomach to her lips each kiss slowly and purposeful as he kissed his way up. He looked down upon the blonde and kissed her lips a extra time. "Now, I am sure things will work out and I will make sure things work out badly for certain people," he mused out loud confident in everything about himself.

She grinned softly as he moved closer to her, "great! I doubt it's anything to worry about, just that I've been feeling a bit 'off' the last day or two, Master. I'm sure it's nothing, or at least nothing some months won't cure, but not sure. I totally understand, you want to cover all the bases as well as your own self as well." She grinned at them being together, moaning softly as he laid her down and kissed his way up to her soft lips. She arched her back as the pleasure coursed through her, she loved him touching her naked body, even if she was barely clothed with a pair of underwear at the moment. She giggled softly as he mentioned things working out badly for some people. "I'd love to hear how you brought them down, when that happens of course."

"I am sure that I will tell you the details of what happens to them when I bring them down, Savannah," he commented before kissing her lips softly. He let his fingers explore her mostly known body as he found her weak spots taking pleasure in reminding her that he knew of every single weak spot that she might have and teasing her ever so well before carefully finishing the undressing of the blonde leaving her naked to his touches with nothing to block his fingers direct touch of her body.

She grinned as he said he'd tell her the details, "as long as they get theirs, it's not so much that they're slave traders, it's that they act like they're not, and worst of all, they get rid of the women that should count in their lives. I mean, if Philip or Rurik had actually said they didn't want either of us, we wouldn't have been happy, but we would have accepted it. Please don't get me wrong though, Master, I've grown attached to you... if anyone somehow managed to separate us they would have one very angry woman on their hands." She moaned in pleasure as he found her weak spots yet again, he knew how to play with her, and they both knew it. She giggled softly as she soon found herself naked again, not sure how he did so without her noticing, but didn't really care.

He was more then a bit happy to hear her words, especially the last part, though he wasn't going to say so outloud especially at this moment in time. He continued to tease her as he looked at her, smiling, he knew how to work with Savannah, it was great, and he knew that his bed most likely would be her bed for a good long while, he slipped his hands under her legs raising them as he adjusted himself to her. "Now, that is a good think cause I don't plan on letting you slip out of my reach any time soon or let any other man keep you," he said informing her of that information as he slipped himself into her, He found himself working with her quickly, how his body fit her body and how they worked together made sex so much better then it was the first times they were together like this.

Savannah groaned as he continued teasing her, "I'm glad I decided to become your cabin girl, Master." She giggled softly, knowing she hadn't been given any choice in the matter on said day. She tried not to think of her family so much anymore, it brought too much pain to her to think she might not see them again. She grinned as he said he wouldn't let her go or let any man keep her, "though you have no problems loaning me to your first mate?" she teased softly even as she said it. She moaned as he slipped between her wet and ready pussy, ready for his cock to breach it yet again. She grinned softly as the wet slaps soon started up again.

"I thought so too, but it turns out I am more the jealous type then I wanted to let on," he said openly with her as he figured there was no need to not be honest with her. He didn't like seeing someone else have their way with a woman that he saw as his. He increased his pace to the point, he was showing that normal dominance of his own her by the frantic pace of the whole thing, the fact his member was rubbing so perfectly and slapping against her each time he thrust deep into her. He knew her body so well now, perhaps there was a great comfort in that. There was the knowledge that having his way with her, using a firm hand and taking her with a fair bit of aggression worked. That made it all so rewarding to be with her cause he didn't have to hold back with her and he could focus on just enjoying the moments he had in bed with her.

She giggled softly as he said he was the jealous type, "I'm glad... hopefully that means you won't be passing me around much to the crew or others." She shivered slightly at the thought, her fear ever since he'd made a deal with her father was that she'd end up being turned into the ship's whore, and not just his slave, but it hadn't happened thankfully. She groaned as their bodies soon started making wet slapping noises from how hard he was pounding her, it turned her on big time. "You're soo good to me, Master."

He looked at her, he knew that she was happy, and that her being happy made him enjoy sex so much more. He knew that he was going to leave her for the time being the following morning to go after the others who had been tricked and were to be sold off. It would be a time away from her and he wanted to make this the most pleasurable time between them that was possible. He felt himself twitching pretty quickly as he pushed in and out of her, taking her for everything he had. He wanted to remember this on the nights he was away from her. He pulled her up against his strong body as he dominated her, he wanted her to remember this too as something supremely passionate and lustful. He picked up his pace a bit, taking her faster and faster, till he came in her hard, before laying her down on the bed. "Now, while I am away, take care of yourself, do what ever you want in my home as it is your home to look after and relax, I will be back in a week or two, maybe three at most, Savannah."

She could feel his cock about to burst inside her as he continued pounding her soaked pussy, it felt soo good even still. She groaned as he pulled her up against him, at the first she'd hated when he'd shown his dominance over her, but not anymore. She lost track of how many times she came as he moved faster inside her until he came deep inside her womb. "Yes, Master... that was why I asked about medical care... I don't believe I'm sick, but it can't hurt to make sure... and probably nothing time won't cure." She smiled softly as he said a week maybe three, though she wished it weren't so. "Understood, I shall miss you when you're gone."

Leaving was going to be somewhat challenging, far more then he thought that it would be. He looked down at Savannah and then half smiled as he heard her words, "I will be as soon as possible, for I shall miss you as well, sexy," he said before kissing her lips once before laying down next to the blonde on the bed. He slipped his arms around the beautiful Savannah and then pulled her closer to himself. He used one arm to pull the blanket over the both of them before he slowly went to sleep with Savannah. He would be gone before she woke up, heading to the slave markets of the small islands to the north of them. He took a good deal of money with himself, he went to a small port where he heard that one of the women who he wanted to find was going to be sold.

She grinned softly, "take what time you need, Master... I want you to make sure those two get what's coming to them, and that my friend won't come to any future harm because of them. As for me, I'll probably get myself acquainted with the others, and explore the island while you're gone." She soon fell asleep, whatever had been bothering her had been draining her energy of late, but she was pretty sure what it was especially when after a good night's sleep she couldn't hold her breakfast. She'd made a simple one of bacon and eggs, but the smell of the bacon got to her, and quickly turned the bacon off while helping herself to the eggs. She would have considered pancakes except her eggs soon came up. She made her way over to where the doctor was on the island, and explained what was happening, as a thin smile crossed her face.

The journey to said island was long, he actually missed Savannah a great deal as he had not been really apart from her since he took her into his cabin and away from her father a month plus before. He walked along the island and noticed that everyone was walking in the same direction. His eyes caught this and he followed the masses of people who he knew where headed towards the auction. The small island, he was sure got all its money from the auctions that were held there. He slipped into the crowd quietly as he found a place to look up onto what was a stage, where women would be announced. He knew the one he was looking for wouldn't be known to be what she was, and would be under a false name. He luckily new that false name and would wait for her to arrive before he did any bidding of his own.

The woman he was waiting for at the auction was there, one of the last to arrive. She barely looked anything like her old self, disheveled and dirty, the result of her last owner having mistreated her the last weeks she was there, barely caring anymore about her.

Savannah, meantime, had a mixed reaction to the news.. the person who passed as a doctor on the island came back with positive results on the pregnancy test, sending her into an emotional tailspin. She eventually wandered back to the captain's home before closing herself in for a time to cry. She wasn't sure how he'd take it, but she knew she wasn't even remotely ready.

Jean grinned as he knew it was her. He put out a huge prize as he would win her as a prize rather quickly and could have her to take back home with himself as well. He quietly took possession of her a bit after he paid for her. "Miss, I need to know many thing from you. I know you were once a noble lady correct?" He asked her as he gained the history of her sell with a underhanded deal Friday m the auctioneer.

The former noble woman sighed softly, her noble upbringing having been broken... a new owner to deal with, and who knew what he'd expect from her... the last one treated her as nothing more than a pet, not being allowed to even walk in his presence. She nodded sadly at his question, tears long thought forgotten springing to her eyes. "Y..yes Master... but I was kidnapped, and forced to learn the ways of a pet of all things," she said softly, the bitterness long punished out of her.

"Well, this is a good thing, I am here to get evidence of the miss deeds of the man who sold you into slavery and use that to bring him down. Now, you are mine as well, but I will not treat you as a pet per say," he said honestly as he wasn't against the idea of being with this noble woman, but that was mostly cause he was a perverted pirate and she was a beautiful noble woman, which seemed to be one of his biggest weaknesses based on his choices with women up to that point in time. He walked with her to his ship. "I have meet a princess who was to be sold like you were, and I found you to prove the evidence that this man is fowl to send to his father to force him back home to deal with his own issues and to knock down this man a peg or two as it were," he explained as he helped her onto his boat.

"Thank you for your kindness... and I appreciate not being treated as a pet anymore... if I sound bitter I apologize, Master... but I went from being a future duchess to a pet in what felt like very little time. I don't know if you've seen my scars yet, but I learned some very hard painful lessons. I only found out after I'd been kidnapped it was the man I'd been promised to by my father. It almost seems to be a common practice, I'm afraid... I wasn't the only one at the time. Some prince had his future bride sold off as well. Such a shame, she was a real beauty... sold off to some sheik in the middle east. I'm sorry if I have spoken out of turn, but it is the truth. I even would be happy to serve as a galley slave if I don't have to be someone's pet again, Master."

She laughed bitterly as he spoke of taking a prince down a peg or two. "If only it would stop it all... it seems these princes and future dukes only care to not be married at times, and if they're forced into betrothal, they sell off their future bride... yet she did nothing wrong other than being promised to the wrong person. Even at this auction, I met a girl who claimed to be a former princess, not that I doubt her. Thank you, Master," she smiled softly as he helped her on board the ship, she barely saw ships over the last few years since she'd been captured. "Three long years... you're the first Master to show any sort of kindness."

"Well you might not believe this, but I just saved a princess not that long ago from one of these men, they are a dark bunch, now I know the group is much bigger then I thought it would be," he said as he was glad to have this bit of information on hand. He caressed her cheek gently with his fingers as he gave her a small smile. "You are no pet, but a beautiful woman, even with your scars, I am sure there are few that can match your beauty," he said kindly as he looked down at her. "I wish I could of found you sooner, I promised someone to help take care of you and your kind and well, that is my goal," he said kindly. "Now, you will share my cabin with me, and we will head to your new home. I might not be a count or anything but I do own my own island which you can stay at, and live at."

He took her to his room, he was surprised, so many of these guys, most likely they worked as a ring, one that went under the radar in the new world cause well they could get away with it. He paused as he thought of something, "do you know a woman named Savannah by chance, she is my woman," he explained as he looked at her, "and also my servant as well," he said looking at her, "I am sure that we shall be at my home within a day or so. Have you heard any other more recent rumors that could be of help to deal with these men, perhaps we can help safe a woman or perhaps I can figure some way to steal from their own ships," he said boldly as he was a bold person by his nature.

She nodded at the men being a dark bunch, having gone through a few owners she was quite familiar. "Believe me, I know what you mean... the number of auctions I've been put in... I've seen the ones you speak of, and I don't even think I've seen any of them more than once. Admittedly though, it wasn't always the same port... my first owner just wanted me as a bed warmer, and unfortunately I lost the gift I'd wanted to save for my 'betrothed' at the time to him... but other than that, he was kind. If only he wasn't the only one... I sometimes wish there were repercussions for treating a slave badly."

"Thank you, Master... even if I were to be someone's pet, all I would wish for is no cage, just allow me to stay at your feet if that was my Master's wish. I'm glad you did find me, my last owner barely cared for me. If I was lucky, he'd hose me down once a month, and food was once a day and I had to beg for the scraps from his dinner." She smiled softly at being cared for, and a new home. "Thank you, Master... I learned after a while to be grateful for what I was allowed, and not demand anything."

She was far more humble than before she'd been kidnapped... her father would probably be shocked to see her now. Her blonde hair was filthy, and to her waist. "Hmmm... Savannah... I think I remember her from when she was little, but we didn't really travel the same circles, if she's the same one I met years ago. I just turned 20 last week, so I believe our ages are also different. Just what little I've heard. Slavers don't really care what they say in front of their 'merchandise'," she spat the word out in spite of her training. "There's a prince and a couple dukes coming in within the next few days, coming in for new slaves apparently. Also one of the dukes is bringing in a girl, apparently. I don't know who they may or may not have. If there's any way I could wash somehow on board, Master so I could feel human again." Due to all the dirt, she actually looked darker than she actually was, what little water she'd had was just enough to quench her thirst.

"Well, it looks like we will be in port for a little while longer then," he said as he looked at her, this information was something that he had been looking for for a very long time, it was a way to get ahead of the game, move the pieces how he wanted and take a step towards both advancing himself and making these dukes pay for what they did as well as the princes who used women as they did. He did somewhat, but he was a pirate, and he didn't do so lightly as they seemed to do so. He looked at her and saw the dirt, he knew under it was a beauty that was nearly the match of any other woman alive. He smiled nodding his head, "then you shall have a bath, in the room next door is the bath, it will be prepared for you so that you can enjoy it, we will wait in port till they arrive, so that we can help her, before someone else gets her," he explained honestly to her as he was curious too what the woman looked like clean.

"Now, you won't be in a cage, that is just for captives really, not for someone like yourself," he explained as he looked at her, "I might get to show you how dangerous a pirate can be in a few days too, I will have time to plan out a way to get these two dukes that are on their way, I am sure it will have to be quiet, but I will have a plan," he said with a smile as he thought up something quickly knowing that his plan was something that would need to be quiet and would need to cause him to gain power as he took it from one of the men who was going to arrive. He waited as he let her go to take a bath. He had much planning to do and much was on his mind as he thought about the situation. His mind moving a mile a minute as he went over endless possibilities in his mind about how to gain an new advantage in life.

"Then I shall endeavor to serve you well, Master, while we are still in port." She smiled at the thought of a real bath, instead of being washed down with a hose. "S-six months of no real bath, when I lived with my parents I would have been petrified to not wash properly in more than a few days. I-is there shampoo there too, even if it's men's shampoo I'd be happy... maybe I could have a trim when we get back even," she grinned at the thought.

"Thank you... you wouldn't believe how many times my 'bed' was a cage in the corner of my owner's room," she shuddered at the memories. "I learned long ago how to stay under the radar and out of trouble, Master... all I ask is a small piece of floor to sleep on, and I'm happy these days..." if it had been three years prior she would have been disgusted at the thought, but not any more. "I am well trained in many aspects, Master... if there is a way for me to serve you while I am with you, all you need to do is ask..." all the dirt had left her looking like she was almost black, but she was of Asian descent, her almond shaped eyes a dead giveaway even with all the dirt. "You'd probably be surprised by how well I clean up... the Lord never permitted me anywhere near a washroom to bathe, the only one I was permitted had a sink and toilet... there's only so much you can do without soap."

After her bath, she came out smiling... and feeling more her old self than she had in a long time. "Thank you, Master... that was embarrassing at first, but any amount of begging for even a simple quick shower resulted in punishment... if I was lucky I didn't eat, if not I spent the night in his dungeon, his whims being the only limit to the punishment he gave. He wasn't even the worst of them, sadly. I don't know who they are that are coming in, but one of them from what I understand had a governor's daughter as his betrothed last, and I believe the prince is Arabic... beyond that I do not know, but the ones I heard of at most a week they'd be here... beyond that I do not know. They only let it slip the night before I was auctioned, Master." Of course she had no idea the governor's daughter was Savannah, as the slavers never used names in front of the slaves, not wanting to incriminate anyone.

He listened, knowing that she was happy to be in his service, this was nice, she was nice, he was curious more over what she would look like when she was cleaned up. He waited for her to return as he came up with his plan, which he was sure would work perfectly. He had to wait for it to work, but that could in some days, he would arrange things with the right people, but in the end, he would get one of the dukes so drunk that he would sign over everything even his title to him which would give him the rights of a duke at least, it would be amazing, but it was part of his plan, and he was sure that it would work well. He turned when he heard the sound of the door opening as he got to his feet to turn and check out the young woman.

He was shocked by her sheer beauty, he was right she was beautiful as could be. What a waist to not let her clear herself, there was more fun in fucking a beautiful woman then controlling a pet as they did. "The duke I know well enough, the prince as well, and I am sure we will be able to figure things out before then, or I will be able to figure something out. I hope that you found the soap, it is for females, I put it in at the request of one a while ago," he said as he looked at her, moving closer to the asian beauty as he looked into her eyes pausing for a moment as he smiled.

"Now, I think I will need to feed you better then before, real food and help you get back to a natural weight but you are going to be taken care of," he said looking at her, as he measured her up, his hand still on her shoulder, "Now, tonight I am going to have sex with you in that bed, after which you will share the bed with me, you shall share the bed with me each night from now to when ever these men arrive, I have some left over clothes that Savannah left behind, you can wear it if it fits, it is revealing, but it will work better then nothing," he said as he then kissed her lips letting her know his intentions at that moment.

Back
Top Bottom