Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates! (leia x Silverknight) - COMPLETED

Hannah was more than happy to serve him, he seemed much better than her last owner already... even when he'd first bought her, she hadn't been allowed proper bathing habits, and before long looked as she did now, the brief sprays of water only serving to tone down her scent and little to any sort of cleanliness, since it was more of a short burst of cold water and not so much as a lick of soap or shampoo available for use.

"My mother was of Asian descent, she looked very much like a Chinese or maybe Japanese lady... I get my skin color, height, and hair color from my father... he always had a natural tan to him, and very blonde... same as me, but I have my mother's face and eyes, or from what I remember... she died, sadly, about five years ago now. In the beginning, my last owner said a pet was more of a nuisance than anything, supposedly dumb as a brick yet obedient to a fault. I seemed to be something to look at for him, until I got too dirty... then when I didn't look pretty enough for him anymore, I was punished... until he grew sick of it and sold me off." She smiled softly as he mentioned the soap, "I did, Master... thank you, it has been a long time since I smelled anything so pretty, sadly." Some of the time she'd spent was trying to work the knots out of her hair, so that it was no longer the tangled mess it had been.

"Thank you, Master... but I thought slaves were to take care of their Master?" she was confused at his wanting to have her taken care of. She was quite aware though, how thin she'd become. Six months of poor nutrition had taken its toll on her, that was for sure by her weight. She looked down at the rags at best she'd been wearing, happy to know she'd soon be rid of them. "Yes, Master... if there is anything else I may do to serve you while I am to serve you on board, I will be happy to do so... after the one who shouldn't own an animal, let alone a slave... any service to you is a pleasure to carry out. Anything would be better than these, Master... you can see how threadbare my current garments are." She smiled softly at his kiss, it having been a long time since she'd been used as a sex slave.

He figured she was of partial Asian decent, based on her appearance, it would seem that she took the best from both worlds, from what he saw of her. When she was up in weight, she would be knock down glorious as he looked at her he smiled. Her question was fair and honest, "Well, first tell me your name please, for I know how to address you properly," he said wanting to know the name of this woman who he had gotten for what he knew was a robbery as far as the costs of her. He caressed her cheak, "A man also eats from his garden, but to have good fruit, the gardener must take care of the plants that they grow from, and make sure they are able to produce the best fruit possible. It is the same thing with a man and a woman, a man must help take care of a woman to make sure she is prepared to take care of the male in all ways he wishes for her to. You such need to be taken care of, you have been left out of repair, like a ship that is no good, which also serves its operators, and can not travel anymore. You need some care to help you regain your previous glory and help make you into the woman that you are inside, one that is worthy of my bed full time, I think."

"You shall share my bed each night that we are in port, and for the trip back, and I shall ravish your body in any way that I choose to do so," he said looking into her eyes, he figured with her being blunt was key, "Now, a test of your skills, my beautiful cherry blossom," he said as he looked at her curious at how good she was naturally at pleasing a man. He also wondered if she had been treated as he guessed that she had been, then she would not be in practice for sex as well. "You shall get, on your knees, and suck me off, I want to see how skilled you are in this area, it is a base area that all sex slaves should be used to and skilled at. "If you please me over the next few days, I shall give you, your own room back when we get home, and from time to time shall share that bed with you even after we get you back to your new home."

"My birth name is Hannah... though my second master and beyond merely referred to me as 'pet', preferring to call me by my role instead of an actual name. I am, or at least was, the third daughter of the Duke of Edinburgh, though I doubt he'd want to see me now, since it's been a few years and it had been reported that I'd died I believe... I was kidnapped on my first trip to see my so called betrothed. The slaver didn't ask much for me, since this time I wasn't exactly pretty looking in his eyes." She blushed slightly at the reference to fruit and plants, starting to realize that he might be a decent man, in spite of him being a pirate, though she didn't hold that against him. Some of her owners were well off, yet treated her poorly, especially the last. "I agree, Master... and I know the last six months have been hard for me. I shall do my best to hasten my 'repair', as it were," she smiled softly at that. "You seem to care for your slaves, and I appreciate that, Master. Some owners didn't even deem me worth their time to punish, preferring to have their head servant do so instead, especially the Lord I served last," she shuddered slightly at the thought of his head servant, who sometimes even punished for moving too slow, which happened only due to prior punishments.

"Yes, Master..." she blushed softly at being ravished by him any way he chose. "I preferred being a pleasure slave over a pet any day, but after being forced into being a pet by my second owner, I was not deemed worthy of doing so again, sadly. My first owner would have kept me, I think, but one day after he'd left on a trip, word had been sent that he'd been killed... and all of his possessions were to be sold off... including, of course, any slaves." A few tears fell at the memory, the man had seemed to care for her, but after nearly a year with him, she'd ended up back at the market. "He was very patient in the beginning, with teaching me the ways of a pleasure slave, him and his main pleasure slave. My own room, Master? That is more than I could ever ask for... I would be happy even with a piece of floor in your home to sleep." She blushed slightly at the nickname, it was a lot better than some of the names she'd been called before.

She nodded softly, her eyes never leaving the deck as she knelt at his feet, soon lowering his pants before she started sucking softly on his cock. At first she was a bit rusty, but once her training kicked in again, one could tell she was quite talented and well trained. She was quite pleased that she hadn't completely forgotten her training as she felt his cock swell with her ministrations. If he did see any of her scars, he would see she'd suffered under a cruel whip master one too many times, her back having few places without scars. Even her breasts bore a few, though not many as they'd wanted to keep them free of markings for the most part.

Hannah was good, very good, he wasn't sure how good that she would be at this, he figured given the time that it had been since the last time that she had been with a man would cause her to be weak in this area of life, That her skills in the bed would be super rusty. He didn't think that she would be able to pleasure him very well, at least no where near the level of pleasure that he felt when he was with Savannah at least. He was wrong though, as he felt her lips working over his cock pushing him and pleasuring him in ways that no woman had ever done before, she was every bit the rival in skill of the governor's daughter who was at his home waiting for him. He knew it too after a moment, as he felt his member grow to its full length and start to twitch inside of her mouth.

"You are very good, Hannah," he said using her name, he wondered when the last time she had been called by her name was, he figured it had been a while, perhaps that simple fact would surprise her alone. "Honestly, your only my second slave, and it is not fair to call Savannah my slave, as she share my bed with me and runs my island while I am away from it. She might even be with my child, who may run my island in time," he said as she was going to be surprised by the amount of rights she had in her home. "When you come home you will be a equal member of my now little harem of two women now, with equal rights as Savannah," he said as it actually got a bit harder to say anything as his member was twitching her her mouth so much now.

Soon, he hit his limit as he came into her mouth, releasing as he looked down, "you are very good, impressive. She had he scars, but he knew she was beautiful despite them, she was a woman of quality, and exotic beauty, and the scars in their own way added a bit of character to her that was reflected by anything that he had seen in her that day so far.

Her skills had been rusty to her at first, but her training kicked in... she'd been with her first owner for a year. Her second owner had used her for pleasure for six months up until he took on a wife, so she'd improved some in the short time she'd been with him. Unfortunately, the new wife had gotten jealous of her, and had their head slave beat the pleasure slave out of her. She'd made the mistake of running at the first opportunity at that point, straight into her last owner's clutches. She moaned softly as she realized her newest owner was close to cumming already, surprised she was still good enough to do so.

She blushed slightly at his compiment, and was happy she was pretty good after a year and a half without being a pleasure slave and having a fear of pleasuring without being severely punished. She smiled softly at hearing about Savannah, being used to being a pet meant she was used to being considered lower than anyone else, even slaves. She almost shivered at hearing her name again, it had been ages since she'd heard it. Mostly she was referred to as slave, or the even more demeaning, 'it' instead when she'd been demoted to pet. She could tell how much he cared about Savannah, and knowing she was coming in after Savannah might be better in spite of what he did for a living. It almost sounded like Savannah was more of almost a wife than a slave, but Hannah couldn't comment since her mouth was busy working over his cock at the moment.

She smiled softly as he came in her mouth, only happy to realize she remembered some of her training as a pleasure slave. Once she'd cleaned him off and replaced his cock in his pants, she finally spoke. "My first owner also had me learn to give pleasurable massages as well... I don't know after a year and a half how much I'll remember immediately, but I think it'll come with time, just like giving you oral did. Admittedly I was rusty at first, but it didn't take long for some of my training to kick in. He never really said why, but one day I found myself at auction again. When my second owner's wife first moved in six months after he bought me, the head slave's way of testing me was to have me pleasure him orally. If I did so, even successfully, I was punished... if I respectfully said something like, 'pet is not allowed to pleasure anymore...' I was praised, sometimes even given food for doing so. If I pleasured him, I wound up with a whipping and barely any food... I was there almost a year before winding up running into my last owner clutches; he didn't even care what I did as long as I brought him his food, kept my hair long, and occasionally would be used for sex, but there was no pleasure there, and many times I fell asleep in my cage in tears, sore from being used. I haven't had a real sleeping space in a year and a half. Savannah is very fortunate if you're her first owner, Master."

"I'm so sorry if I've spoken too much, it's just after a year of not being allowed, it's nice."

"Yes, she was the one who the duke you were talking about was going to marry," he informed her honestly as he smiled, "I stole her away before she got married, and made her mine. She will remain mine as long as I can keep her," he said as he looked at her, it was possible that they could be seen as more like man and wife then anything else, but he carried little about how people viewed their relationship. "We found a princess and saved her not that long ago, saving her from the market, we got information about your sale and I came and got you to prevent you from going to anyone else," he informed her letting her know that he was there the whole time to save her from her future owners who he knew would of most likely ended up causing her doom in some fashion.

"You have nothing to worry about from Savannah, the woman is rather naturally submissive herself, trust me, I saw this when we had the princess around her," he admitted as he looked at her, pushing her down upon the bed, as he climbed over her, he pressed his hands over her body, pressing them against her body, tracing his fingers over her scars as he looked at her, "I am going to sleep with you tonight, that was only the first round, now I am going to fuck you, Hannah, and then after you will sleep in my bed tonight in my arms, you better be fine with that," he said as he moved his hands over her. He had to learn her body like he learned Savannah and the princess before her. He wasn't going to send her away like the princess, he thought about sharing his large bed with both letting them both sleep with him, but he knew that might cause problems in the future too.

He kissed her lips passionately as he touched her, his fingers slowly working down over stomach as he then let his hands roam over her legs as he pressed himself into her, as he created the union between the two of them. It was nice to have this woman to have fun with, she was beautiful and skilled, despite her scars she was the ideal type of woman for himself, she and savannah might be rivals in the future, but he would do his best to keep both pleased.

"The one who's coming in a few days? I hope so, she would probably be happy knowing about it. I really hope you get him, Master." She smiled softly as he spoke so well about Savannah. "I can tell you care for her, Master... even if she just becomes your lover, or what have you, you do seem to care for her... I'm sure you'd feel the loss if you let her go, though of course it is your decision if that happens. Thank you for rescuing me... I may have been destined for a good master, but after two awful ones, I'm not so sure, though the third wasn't really a master, just a slave ordered to teach me my place as a pet. I am glad for what you are doing, it is very noble... I just wish this ring wasn't so big. It really seems daunting to get them to treat women right... the slavers were joking about these ones, saying they'd sold off more than than one future bride."

"The last year, I learned I was lower than any slave... I can help her out, and if neither of you are cruel the way you seem, I might be able to learn to be a slave again, instead of some object to be used. I-I'm not saying you've been cruel to me, Master... but the last year was bad for me... though at least the head slave let me bathe once in a while, once I was starting to learn my place," she wasn't sure how to react to his touches, so much was unlearned by not trusting anyone anymore... she was only trusting him thanks to his apparent kindness. "You seem so gentle compared to some... it's just it's hard for me to trust right now, Master," she was crying a bit at the admission. His touches helped, though... "I promise to try to please you, Master if it is what you wish... but slave is very rusty and scared, though knowing you didn't beat me when I pleased you orally helps." Her marks had healed long ago, and was surprised he touched her scars, but it was difficult not to and touch her back, too. "I will try to, Master... but I can't promise slave will be all that good..." she was trying to get out of the habit of referring to herself in the third person, but it was a year and a half of habits. "If that's what pleases you, then I will do my best, Master." It took a while, but she started warming to his touches, and moaned softly under him. Her responses weren't the same as she'd been years ago, mostly moans with little to no return movements. She was too afraid of repercussions yet.

She responded slowly under his touch, but it would take encouragement to have her touch him, to show how much she enjoyed it... this was how she'd been tricked in the beginning... and when she responded, at first it was a simple spanking.. then went on from there. Eventually, when he entered, she shakingly touched him, still afraid of repercussions, and when nothing bad happened, moved a little more to his touches as her confidence built. "I'm sorry, Master... I'm not trying to be cold or anything, but the fear is still there yet, unfortunately," she whimpered softly as she felt she was disappointing him. Her skills were well buried, yet her hands were slowly drifting to him once he'd slid into her.

He knew it would take time with her, she was hurt from her treatment and a shadow of her former self, he thought about how glorious that she would be when she was all together again and over the trama of the past year. This though was about his joy of taking her as much as anything else. He was not going to beat her or treat her poorly unless she did something that deserved punishment, that was not something that was easy for him to do, and he was sure she wouldn't do stupid things such as Savannah had done when they had first meet each other. He looked into her beautiful eyes as he pushed himself in trusting his sizable member into her as he kept things at a simple steady pace knowing that she would be rusty and used to leading the action when he needed too.

"You are doing fine, you are still a shell of what you will be in time," he said honestly to her, I know that when you get back and you start your new life you will recover and you will turn into a lotus flower again," he said as he looked down upon her, a confident smile on his face. He was sure he could rebuild her in a way, and help her recover, the process of getting her back to her former self was one that was going to be as hard as anything else, he would do so in part cause she was so hot, but also cause it was such a great challenge. This pirate was one who loved challenges and building back Hannah into a woman who was his sex slave but also a woman of merrit and the same beauty as before was a new goal that he had set for himself from the moment he saw her cleaned up.

"I am going to trick one of the dukes to sign away all his positions and rights when we meet, then I will have all the legal protections and safety of a duke or maybe a prince to go after these people and maybe sneak into the ring and fine out information from the inside or something," he informed her of her plan knowing that it would work well, He was taking her with a steady pace. Having sex with the beauty was amazing but he knew that it was nothing compared to how it would be six months later when her body and mind were in a better place, but he knew that this would be a good comparison to that day when he had sex with her as he would remember this moment and know how far she had moved to that moment.

Even though she'd had her pleasure training stripped forcefully from her, some of the feelings came back, to where she actually somewhat enjoyed him taking her, though her pet training threatened to take over, the words she'd been told as she tried to have pleasure from it the last time, that she wasn't worthy of it... making her shudder slightly. She was trying to come out of the shell a bit, and it wasn't easy for her. Even though it had been a year, it had been a hard year of it at that.

She was trying to enjoy it, even a little, but the fear was threatening to take over, and the pet training soon kicked in, though one thing that couldn't go away was the wetness between her folds, something that would have been punishable normally, and her arms fell softly as she tried to shake the retraining somewhat.

"I think knowing that I won't get punished for enjoying it, or even doing it, is helpful right now... sex is quite different when you're treated as a pet... they use you to get off, and then toss you to the side... when they use you that is. It is quite horrible to have to learn not to enjoy sex at all, since you're treated as an object, they don't care. I am trying, though Master... it's just difficult," she was starting to tear up at that, almost ashamed of what she'd become.

"Thank you, Master... I am also a shell of what I had been before I would think... my owner who had taught me the ways, said I'd become quite talented... probably what made my second owner's wife jealous, as she was not quite so skilled," she moaned softly, trying to get past the memories, even though they were still raw to her. "I hope you're right... oral was the last they stripped away, and also my last owner tended to use my throat more than my pussy... but was always rough since I was an 'it' to him. I'd merely been given to him, not even sold or traded." She smiled slightly, his look showing something she hadn't seen in over a year, and yet she wasn't sure if it was real yet. It almost seemed like he cared for his newest slave as a Master should, or at least she always thought they should. Not like he would an equal of course, but that was fine with her. She even felt the warmth spreading between her folds, and just hoped it didn't land her in trouble like it had too many times in the last year, earning her too many stripes all at once.

Her movements were jerky and nervous at best, unsure of herself... and had to fight her training just to look at his face once in a while. "If you can get away with it somehow, then I could see it happening... how you could trick him I'm not sure... all I know of is what the slavers said, I never saw anyone until auction." She had learned in the last year to slowly figure out whether to trust a potential master or not, but somehow she was already finding herself trusting him a little, anyways, already. Just the fact that he'd touched her, and not just practically raped her, spoke volumes already even though in many of the circles she'd been in it wasn't rape when a pet or even a slave was involved. She let out a soft moan as he continued taking her, it felt good even though she was still shaky about it yet. "Mmmm, it feels so good, Master..." she was holding back most noise, still afraid of any repercussions, but her pussy was fairly damp even still.

Jean was sure that this would take time and that sex with her wouldn't be nearly as good this time as it would be months later, he looked down at her as he kept the pace not pushing things on her, not making it to overbearing on her as he knew this was the first time that she had done this in a long time. It wasn't that important, as he could tell that she was still very good at this, and he was going to be amazed he was sure how she would be later on. He looked down at her as he smiled hearing her as she looked at her and then kissed her lips softly, knowing that was something that was not done before, as a kiss was a sign of affection and that would set it aside from what they were trying to show her when they were together. He liked kissing her cause he knew that she needed a show of affection to help her spirits.

"Enjoy all you want, part of good sex is when both people are enjoying cause both people can get into the action far more," he explained as he continued to have his way with her, "You don't have to worry about anyone getting jealous of you, cause I will make sure they don't get in the way of me and my now women, you are going to be a important part of my life," he explained as he looked down at her, honest of his thoughts. He could tell that she was trying her best to get into the action, and it was sweet of her to be able to get into the action, he knew that in months she would be most interseting as he looked at her, glad that she liked to feel his action against her and then smiled, "enjoy yourself, I want you to, but it is okay, if your nervous don't worry, I will let you go at your own pace."

He continued to press his member into her till he was fully inside of her, "I am sure that you will have what you need to have a normal life and will be at the same or near the same level as anyone else, you are a beautiful woman who is so beautiful even with your scars, they can't hide your looks," he informed her as he continued to work her over as much as he could. He had his limits, but he was trying to endure as much as he could. he worked himself as he took her over and over again, making sure that he enjoyed as much he could enjoy the action he had with pushed him to his limits, he couldn't stop this as he came hard into Hannah.

She failed miserably at hiding the moan that spilled out, still afraid of punishment for expressing any sort of joy for the act. It did feel good, no doubt about it, and she smiled nervously up at him. "Y-you're good yourself... though I'm sure Savannah isn't your first by any means, Master. You put some of the joy back for me... and if that's all that happens in the near future, I'd be happy. I-I still have to get over my fear of punishment, but you are definitely helping so far... I would have been punished long ago if you were like them." She was startled by the kiss, even when she was a pleasure slave, she never was kissed by her owner. It was for their pleasure, not hers, drilled into her head very early on.

She tried to get into it more, but all the beatings and punishments made her fear any sort of response to having sex with him. She slowly allowed at least the emotions to come out as she came closer and closer to the edge, though she was still unsure as to whether she should wait for him, as even her first owner had taught her not to cum, or if he was in a good mood he'd let her cum after he did even though he usually spilled his seed elsewhere since she was little good to him pregnant. "I..I do want to enjoy, Master... it's just the fear is still fresh. Even my last owner beat me if I so much as moaned when he fucked me, he just grew tired of having a pet and had no patience to try and work me up to any higher than my position at that time." Even still, her moans were getting louder the more he tried to get a reaction from her.

"Ohhhh... gawdddd... it hasn't felt this good in soo long, Master, and I appreciate everything you have done and are doing." She blushed softly as he called her beautiful, even with all her scars. "Th-there's so many, though... the last slaver even labeled me as 'feisty' because of them... I doubt I would have gone to a good owner if it weren't for you." She groaned softly, though she did at least wrap her thin arms around him, yet more evidence of how little she was fed in the last year to a year and a half. She screamed out her pleasure as he filled her pussy with his seed, even though she wasn't used to feeling it inside her.

He held her as he finished up with her this night, it was remarkable, her nature was one that was created because of what had happened to her, how people had treated Hannah, her personality, her punishments had worked to forge that in her and made her what she was now as he looked down at her, and then nodded his head. It had gone pretty much as he figured it would go, and it had been rather good for a first time. She was undersized and she was weak cause of that, she couldn't handle nearly as much as say Savannah, but she was still beautiful, in her own colorful way even now. He laid down next to her on the bed as he reached over to her and pulled her closer to him. He was sure that she never slept in the same bed as any other men before him, and that this would be something really new to her.

His arms encompassed her, holding her firmly to him as he laid there, comforting her in his strong arms. "Now, I think that to be honest, you were pretty good, and you did well for your first time with me," he said as he held her. He knew that she was not used to all of this, that it was different for her to be like this, in a man's arms, "your scars add a feistiness and a roughness to you that is rather endearing," he said as he rested his head on the pillows before pulling the blanket over the two of them. The ship swaying back and forth gently in the dock. "Now, in the morning, you can sleep in, as long as you so want, there is no problem with you sleeping in all morning if you want," he told her letting her know that she had no choirs or work to do that morning. "You can take another bath and also pick out one of the outfits in here to wear."

He yawned as his hands tightened around her a bit, "tomorrow, we will go and find a barber to cut your hair, and I will make sure you have a good solid breakfast, something to put some meat back on those thin bones of yours. Now, good night, Hannah, sleep well," he told her before he drifted off into sleep, tired from a long day of travel, and the events on the island mostly.

"Thank you, Master.. I am so glad you're showing kindness, it's much more than I've been treated to the last year and a half for sure. I'm not saying you don't have your moments, but I'm glad you're showing you can be kind. It's what a former pet needs to rebuild her confidence... feels sooo good referring to have myself as a 'her' instead of 'it'. It's so degrading, as I'm sure you know, Master... I'd even be happy to serve as Savannah's slave too, so long as I don't have to be treated as a pet again." She was shocked as he let her stay on his be instead of a pallet or even just a piece of the floor if she got lucky. "Thank you for sharing your bed with me, Master... even when I was a pleasure slave, I wasn't permitted to sleep next to my owner at the time."

"Thank you... it's been a long time since I've enjoyed having sex with someone. My first owner permitted me to have pleasure, as long as he had pleasure first. I only complained at first, until I learned my place... though it was difficult to learn the control at first, since I'd been sold to him as a virgin. Even still, he wasn't as harsh as Mistress' head slave was. His punishments consisted of spending the night in his cramped dungeon, usually tied down uncomfortably so I couldn't sleep all night, or sometimes hanging from my arms. It was only the last night I was with him that it was more... and even still, my punishment was not being allowed to be prepared before he fucked me. I-I can sleep in, Master, no chores? Thank you, Master... I appreciate your kindness even though I'm not sure how I earned it. I-I'm not feisty or rough, though Master... I only resisted being turned into a pet due to the degrading manner in which it had to be done... and I never wanted to be in such a low station in life. Thank you, I would love to have a bath tomorrow... I'm not sure I've gotten all the dirt and grime off me yet, seeing as how long I wasn't allowed to bathe properly."

She frowned softly at cutting her hair. It had her way of hiding her true emotions after a beating, and sometimes during one... it was like a familiar friend. "Please, Master... could I just have it cut minimally? It's like a comfort to me... if I lose too much, I don't know if I could handle it." She grinned at the thought of real food and meat, it had been far too long since she'd had a good meal, at least before he'd bought her, anyways. "I'm sure I will, Master... it's been three years since I've slept in a real bed." She tried not to, but the tears fell nonetheless, as she remembered her life before all this happened.

"You can get you hair cut as little as you want, but I figured you would want your split ends taken care of, so that you hair is more straight then before," he commented as he could understand her connection to her past. He held her in his arms, as he slept, letting her cry into his chest as she did so. He had a great day, he had gotten this woman who he knew would serve him so well, in the future, and would listen and would be thankful for him saving her. He held the beauty firmly showing her some protect or sense of protection during the night as he then slowly woke up and then blinked the next morning and felt Savannah in his arms, still he looked down on the blonde as he then moved her aside and got out of bed, letting her continue to sleep as she so wanted to that morning.

He had the few men he had gather go out and gather information, he knew that information would be the key to what was to happen, he would use his men to isolate and get his target alone. He would then pull off his move and make himself into a duke of all things. He would have the power to do so much more then before, and he would have connections, that he could make as well. He had a simple plan, but how it would work, he wasn't not one hundred percent on at that moment. He knew that Hannah would wake up soon as Jean noticed one of his men returning with breakfast, which he had him collect. He knew the woman needed real meals, ones that would make her gain weight in the right areas. He took the meal from the crew member and brought her back to the room.

He put the meal on the table, he knew that if she wasn't awake, the smell of food would wake her up. He knew that she most likely just had horrible food stuff unfit for humans. He waited and went into the bathroom and took a bath himself, giving her time to eat her food as he relaxed in the bath, after waiting a good bit for it to warm up. He had a note in the food, for her to meet him in the bath after she was done with her breakfast.

"Thank you... I do, I just don't want it cut super short if possible... it's been a long time since I was permitted to take care of it properly; my first time cleaning it since being here took a long time, and not just because it was dirty," she sighed softly. "Even still, there were places I couldn't fix myself because it was too painful. I deeply appreciate all your help so far, Master," she smiled up at him. The tears fell longer than she had thought, basically she ended up crying herself to sleep. Between her former life, and what she'd been through since it was a lot to take in, and once she'd become a pet, if she was caught crying she was beaten, worse if it was sobbing and not just a few tears. When she did wake, her eyes were still red rimmed and swollen from falling asleep crying.

She smiled as she realized there was food nearby, more food than she had seen in ages except for when she'd been permitted to serve it, and she wasn't allowed to touch it then. When she'd been beaten into being a pet, she was lucky to get table scraps at times. She dug in carefully, not wanting to eat too much more than she could handle, but she also knew she was way underweight. She struggled once she was full, but still managed to get a few more bites in, knowing it was the only way to help gain some needed weight back. She grinned at the note, her owner was much different than the last one, treating her like a human for a change.

She wandered to the bath, smiling as she joined him inside, "maybe I can give Savannah a few lessons in child care if she is pregnant, my first Master who I was with for a year had a baby that I also acted as a nanny for. Also, I can always help her around the house or whatever she does there as well. I'm also hoping we get my hair done today... this isn't the safest island for me, unless you wish to give me a collar or something that would make it clear who I belong to... and even then, there's always lowlifes who won't care."

He looked at her and then took a few bites himself, he nodded his head as he looked at her and then took a deep breath as he thought about her words. He knew that her words were right, and he knew that she would need to stay away from this island. He thought about it for a good long moment. He then nodded his head. "Well, then I think we might need to part, for I will need to be on the island for a while. You on the other hand are not needed her and will be of more help to Savannah, and helping her in her state of whatever," he said looking at her as he knew that she would be of great help in his home island. "I am going to do something, that might surprise you, I am going to have the ship take you back to my island where you will serve and work for Savannah, helping her when she needs help. My island has people who will be able to cut your hair and take care of you as you take care of her in my place," he commented as he looked at her and then ran his hands over her softly.

"I will stay on the island, it will be best for me to make connections and not worry where you are, and protecting you, you make a great point," he commented as he looked at the wall for a moment. "Well now, you shall be taken care of till I return after I pull off my plan and use this new power of dukehood to make the island officially mine and with complete legal power over everything, though I am by default the ruler of the island," he informed her as he washed her with her in his arms, "Now, I am sure you will get along well with Savannah, she is a headstrong but good woman who will help you out too," he informed her as he thought about something, "on the ride back, stay in my room and eat whatever food is given you and wash however much you want as well. I know a place to stay on the island it should be fine and easy for me to use my connections on this island to get what I want done. It is how I found out about you after all."

"Th..thank you, Master. I appreciate you wanting to send me back rather than having me stay here on the island. I unfortunately have been trained too well to be able to hide being a slave or pet, and then there's that one tattoo that can't be hidden that would be a dead giveaway," she frowned softly. "I'd only be happy to help her, Master." She smiled softly as he said people on the island could take care of her current needs, meaning she wouldn't have to stay here. "I don't know if you've noticed, but slaves are kept close here... some of the lowlifes work for the slavers, I heard them joke a few times about taking back a slave they'd just sold." She moaned softly as his hands wandered, happy he didn't seem the abusive type.

"I really look forward to getting out of here... though if you don't want your ship to leave, I'd be just as happy to stay on board the ship and just come on shore whenever you or a trusted crew member went ashore, I'm sure you or they could handle the lowlifes yourselves. I'm used to headstrong, Master... I see Savannah as being more of your companion than a fellow slave, and that'll probably help. To me, while she wouldn't be my owner per se, but I would respect her wishes just as if she was my Mistress as well." She smiled softly as he mentioned becoming a duke, "it's not as great as you'd think... I know what my father went through, and there's all kinds of meetings to keep agreements solid when you take over."

"Well, no, go back, I have a plan, I need the ship away to get the plan to work anyhow, now, I think that it will be find, also cause the ship can take more then one trip after all. It can take you back home and then it can return back for me and pick me up to take me back home as well," Jean commented as he knew that it would be best to get her away from the island as soon as possible.

Jean brushed his hands against her body for a moment more before slipped out of the tube, he was a man who was in the ideal shape, most likely far better looking then the other men who had owned poor Hannah had till that moment. He knew that she would do what she needed to do back in his home and that she wouldn't cause any problems. He reached over for a towel he kept in the room and dried himself off and then walked to his room, leaving Hannah to enjoy the bath alone for a long moment by herself. She would find herself leaving to go back to her new home soon as he left.

Jean got into his room and then gathered up his supplies he would need, mostly money, as he dressed and prepared himself, he gathered up a nice set of clothes that he had as well and would wear when he meet with the Duke. He would have a heck of fun time with this, and his plan he was sure would work. He fixed his hair before talking his leave, slipping off the ship and into the city via a rowboat making it look as if he just arrived by himself. It was shortly after he slipped into the town that the ship left, heading back to his home with Hannah on it.

Hannah nodded softly, more than happy to leave the island and any possible slavers. She knew any walking around on the island she did, the more chances she had of winding up at auction again, which sent a cold chill down her spine. It wasn't that she thought Jean would do so, but the slavers. "Of course, Master... I just didn't want to put you out if I didn't have to is all."

She wriggled against him, loving the attention he was giving her, much more than she'd gotten since having left her father's home. There, she was spoiled rotten with all the servants and rich clothing, and all the affection she wanted. She smiled sadly as he went to leave the room, knowing it wouldn't be long before he'd be gone. She figured she'd be safe still with his crew, since they probably wouldn't dare touch her since she was his slave. She soaked in the much needed bath a while longer before she wrapped herself in one of the towels that were left, loving how clean she finally felt after so long. Her hair was mostly fixed up, but she knew it could definitely use some work, it hadn't been touched much the last year and a half.

Once Jean left the ship, Hannah didn't stray much from his cabin until they set sail, not wanting to alert the slavers as to where she might be, even with all the crew around she'd heard too many stories about how they'd 'reacquired' the slaves, and figured they might grab her if she did. Once they were moving and a ways away, she came out briefly, wanting to see the sun again since it was a rare luxury when she was a pet or slave. She soaked up a little sun before going back in, swearing it wouldn't be the last time on this journey. She was looking forward to meeting Savannah, for sure.

The events went down on the island pretty much as he planned them, he found out that the duke to drop of the female who was to doom and he was coming to scout out other females mostly to use to have fun with, but he was able to have his fun with him, partying and then he tricked him, he got the man to sign away his office and his title while drunk, then he turned him over to the police for also confessing his actions against various people, it wasn't that hard, the guy was so damn full of himself that he never really saw it coming at all. He was impressed by himself and how well he was able to work to get the job done. Still as he got that done, he got went to the auction house and sat down, as he knew that the redheaded nobel woman would be brought out, he sat back and waited, he knew that he needed to get her to seal the deal.

He needed this woman to have the duchess, sadly, neither Savannah nor Hannah could handle that situation, due to them being marked as slaves already, this woman who had not been sold would be left to be marked by him. He could avoid doing that and use her as the role as his duchess, to have a figure head if nothing else. He relaxed and then relaxed, the new title he had was something odd, as he wasn't yet introduced but he knew that in time he would be in time. Jean knew that the ship would be back that night, and he knew that Hannah would be doing well, though, he wondered how Savannah would react to her, he figured that now that Natasha was away from her, she might want to spend that type of time with Hannah, though Hannah and Savannah were both submissive in bed so he wasn't sure how that was going to work out at all.

The noble woman he was looking for was last in the auction, they were almost reluctant to bring her out since she hadn't been broken yet, nor was she marked... but they decided to try anyways, figuring someone would love to bring the haughty woman down to her proper level, and as she had no training as slave or pet would be better to mold to their own liking. Jean would find that even still, he would have little competition, only Savannah's 'beloved' and one other.

Hannah and Savannah hit it off pretty well soon after Hannah was shown to Jean's home, she was nervous as to how Savannah would react, but they soon were hitting it off. Savannah was grateful for the extra pair of hands the following morning when she had her morning sickness for the first time, Hannah holding her hair out of the bowl and also having a towel and toothbrush at the ready to help her clean up afterwards. "I could definitely get used to having you around, Hannah... thank you."

Jean put up the high price right away, as he knew he had to have this proper woman, her abilities and training were not that important to him, but he knew that if he didn't get her, someone else would. Now that he was not only a pirate but a duke, he needed a Duchess to be with him. This woman with her charms could be that person. He looked at the person paid a very high rate, which would drive the others out. As the Duke of the Orange Islands, a title he kind of stole but was also signed off on now, he was able to pay more and gain respect naturally. He knew other nobles wouldn't be able to look down on him as he made the bid and then looked over at the person who was in charge of the market. He smiled as he looked over and motioned for the redheaded new girl to meet him in the back.

He went back as he knew that she would be untouched and unused to her new life. He knew Savannah had been like that when he got her first. He could handle this woman as well. It would take time, but how things went were mostly up to her and how she wanted to take things. He stood there in his fine clothes as he saw her, walking into the room, his and his alone. He knew that he had gotten what he wanted from his mission and had set up things for the future if he wanted to push things more, if not he could return with her be legitimate in his power and he would also be able to have an his official title which would give more legitimacy to whatever kid he had with Savannah or Hannah in time or even this new woman.

She so hated this... these auctions were far beneath her upbringing, and yet unfortunately she was there. Her father had been betrayed by his own men, his home seized after he'd been killed, and she was taken captive only to be sold as some low level pet. Fortunately for her, she was being sold as someone to break to the will of the trainer, but even still the bidding started low. The glares coming off her were unmistakable, she hated being there and it would require some work to turn her into a pet, but a pet she supposedly would be since that's what one of the traitors had touted her as. She hadn't even had enough time to weep over her father's death before she'd been dragged away from the only home she'd ever known, promised to another duke. Now, who knew what lay in store for her. The one noble she recognized wanted nothing to do with her, wanting an already broken sex slave and not someone who thought herself of a higher lot in life than she currently was, or would ever be again in their opinion. If this master wanted a pet, he would not have an easy road of it, she had no intention of making it easy on them.

Savannah had been a handful at first, but she had settled down eventually, though not without a fight for the first while. Leanne shuddered as she saw her buyer, she'd heard that the nobles tended to be crueler on their slaves and pets, and that didn't bode well at all with her. She didn't know whether to be happy or fuming mad that she'd been bought by a noble she didn't know, not knowing them was a wild card as far as their actions went. Her once gorgeous dress had gotten dirty, and had torn in a few places thanks to the traitorous men who used to call themselves her father's men. She was a bit older than Savannah, but she was soon to have gone to her promised duke, which was why she'd been bitter up on stage. He'd not even bothered acknowledging her, even when she'd been brought up to auction, yet he knew who she was supposed to have been to him. She was barely keeping her rage in check, especially after her promised husband had simply walked away as he saw her brought on stage.

What a interesting woman was before him, this redhead was something else, he smiled as he looked at her, he saw the flames natural to a redhead in her eyes, and a woman of pride and merit as well. He was pleased with his deal as he walked up he took her by her arm as he looked at her, "walk, with me, Leanne, we have much to talk about from here to when we get to my ship," he said as he walked with her his men meeting him outside the hall to keep an eye on her as they walked, "there is much I wish to talk to you about, and much we need to come to terms to," he commented as he looked over at her out of the side of his vision. His ship was back, it had made the trip back from dropping off Hannah off to deal with Savannah and help her out with her illness whatever that would lead too, himself hearing from no one so far that he was going to be a farther, the men kept the secret to themselves if they even know in the first place to begin with. They escorted them to the ship and onto it as well.

Jean lead her to his own cabin closing the door behind himself, "Now, Lady Leanne, there is much I wanted to talk to you in private, you are a lady, a proper lady and you have not been marked as a slave correct," he asked as he knew the answer already, "If this is true, I have no aim to mark you and enslave you, but I do need your help, and I will keep you in a proper place and standing if you were to agree to my deal that I am going to put before you," he commented as he looked at her pausing for a moment, "the man who sold you, is a bit of a rival of mine, he was going to first a long time ago marry a woman who ended up as a slave of mine, then he turned my other slave into a slave from a nobel woman and also there was a princess who he was going to turn into a slave that I kept out of his reach, as well," he commented as he looked at her, "your title, and your honor are important to establish my aims and position as a duke of the island I live upon."

"Of course, Sir..." there was no way under any stretch of the imagination she'd call him Master, that was way below her in oh so many ways. She glared at the man she would have soon called her husband, gasping slightly as she saw an all too familiar man approach him. She did not like how it looked at all... though to her, it only seemed like the new duke was making a deal with her former beloved, who she so wanted to give a piece of her mind, or at least tell him what the man had done. The men of his crew who knew of Savannah's condition could barely contain themselves, and they were many as word had soon spread after she'd only told his first mate's wife. They were all sworn to secrecy though, and tried to keep the shit-eating grins to themselves, even though it was difficult to do so. Jean's first mate had to give some pretty hard glares to get the men to wipe them off their faces, and a few went below deck. She was only happy for the help onto the ship, she wasn't all that familar with gangplanks and rigging and such and while she wasn't scared, knowing she had assistance from the captain and crew helped.

She was confused though, when she recognized the flag on the ship, knowing that while it wasn't the typical Jolly Roger, it wasn't easily recognizable. She nodded softly, still nervous since she had no idea what she was in for with him yet. "Y-yes, I am a lady... or at least I was brought up as one anyways," she smiled softly as he mentioned not enslaving or marking her, it would make her so happy to keep her standing as such. She smiled softly as he mentioned keeping her title and honor and he was a duke... until she found out about the man she was to have wed in a month's time, she didn't think she would see such a title again. Of course when her father had been betrayed, any titles she'd previously held were stripped away, and she'd been left a bitter woman. Unfortunately, she wasn't as innocent or naive as Savannah or Hannah, she'd been sleeping around behind her father's back as she'd never liked the idea of arranged marriage, but she was one of the few who did.

Back
Top Bottom