Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates! (leia x Silverknight) - COMPLETED

"Plus I know a little secret about her... she's only a virgin in the place it counts for princesses, unlike me she didn't want to wait to marry." If he knew anything about the traditions, princesses were expected to prove their purity on their marital bed the night of the wedding... so if she wasn't pure it would be found out on the marital bed. She groaned as she tasted his seed before long, and slowly removed herself from his cock, taking care not to spill his seed on the deck, having had to clean after him one too many times before. "Permission to cum, Master?"

"Yes you have the right to cum,all you want my little sexy slave," he mused to her as he looked down at her, so this woman was one who liked pleasure, he was sure she was one who,would find his actions and manliness appealing, perhaps he would find her under him as his next conquest. He wasn't sure though, he heard something and looked outside to see the princess had she been watching her friend give him a blow job,

"Th-thank you..." soon after, I came even though I felt eyes on my back, having gotten used to the crew coming in at inopportune times, I didn't think much about it. I was pretty close before he said he could, so I came rather easily this time. I turned slowly after I'd cum, only to see Natasha watching us. "I-I'm sorry you had to see that... but it is my main duty, now."

"It is fine, I see how things are, it I want to go back to my Edward, he is a good man and I love him, please find a way, I am sure that I can repay you some how and it will be worth it I promise," she commented as she stood up,and brushed herself off. She could tell this was were her friend would stay and that was fine as well. Jean looked at her and. Odder his head as he fixed his pants, return to your room, I will have my contacts get you home as soon as possible," he told her before she left.

I smiled at Natasha shyly, "I had to learn quickly not to be shy around the crew when I'm naked... they sometimes can come in without knocking when it's important to the ship. I don't know if I have any contacts... but Master did promise me, at least, to try to help you get back home. My only contact I would have had is the one who once I called my betrothed... I have very few contacts outside my home island, and I wouldn't trust him to return you home any further than I could throw the no good *ugh* man, for lack of a better term. I understand you do not wish this life, but I've grown to somehow like it... plus until he is brought to justice, it would be difficult for me to return home, in case I run into him."
Natasha nodded in gratitude, even though she didn't trust him either, that he would try and ensure she returns home.

The captain looked at her leave and thought about something, the man she would marry, it was still on his list of goals to bring that man down at some point. He was going to do,so, and make sure that he lost his rank and role in society. Of course he aims to steal it away if possible of course. He walked over to th bed and laid down on it. "Now, you can laid down with me and rest, go,see your friend or visit th rest of the crew, just know by morning we will be on my island. It will be smaller in size then the norm, with a small village the crew lives in and my home which is decent in size, I will have messengers find trustworthy people to be middlemen, it will take a week or,so,before your friend is headed back to her home."

"Thank you, Master... I'm sure your first mate will keep an eye over me, so the crew doesn't get frisky... unless I have your permission, that is... gawd, I'm starting to sound like such a slave, not that I'm complaining anymore," she grinned softly. "As long as she will be heading home, that is all I ask. A small part of me wishes I could, but if I do there's a chance my ex will show and try and either sell me, or claim me as his own slave," she shivered at the thought.

"Of course, that makes sense you wish you could be with your friend, that is natural," he said looking at her and then sitting down for a moment as he looked over the chart that would tell them where they were going. He will do a fine job, but remember, you need to return to me when I call, I am not done having sex with you by a long shot," he said informing her of that fact. "As for your friend, it will happen she will leave without any problems, trust me, I will make sure of that, and your right, you would be his slave now especially that you have been marked as one. Your friend can get away cause she isn't marked," he informed her as he looked out the window for a moment, "morning we will be at my home," he informed it, "I am sure of it, I can see birds which is a sign that your getting close to land, we have one island to pass then we will be on the final leg of the trip."

"Of course... but I doubt I could be treated the way I used to... I always tried not to be particularly snobby, but it's hard when you can't really pretend to know what slaves might or might not go through." She saw him looking at the chart, and figured he'd want some time alone, he was a busy man no less. "Yes, Master, understood Master... a slave's job is never done but when she's sleeping," she sighed softly. "I figured, Master... a woman of higher calling would not willingly brand herself, for sure, nor would she be branded. Thank heavens for small favors she isn't marked," though she doubted he would have done so. She smiled softly as he said they'd be ashore in the morning, as much as the ship was decent, home was better.

"That does make some sense, and your right, you have a busy job, and I am sure that in the days ahead of now it won't get any less busy," he informed her as he kissed her forehead gently for once. He figured she would either want to sleep with him on his bed or find the first mate to inform him of the situation and he was sure the man would want his turn with her right away, and he would be rather happy to have it. Either way he was fine by it. "Then I am going to catch some sleep, you can do whatever you wish to do," he informed her of that information as he then stretched and pulled down the covers to his own bed before getting into it. "Now, the island is as beautiful as any other out here, I am sure you will be most amazed by it," he informed her as he looked up at Savannah. "Now, I am sure I will be awake early so till then," he said calmly as he rested on his back.

She chuckled softly, "I doubt I'm any busier than you are, though a certain pirate does keep me busy from time to time," she blushed softly as she said this, even though it hadn't been voluntary at first. She smiled softly as he kissed her forehead, and went to look for the first mate, wanting to see if he wanted anything from her, and also to find out more about their home island, though she was more just curious than anything as she didn't want to necessarily know its name or location or anything, more just if she'd be the only woman there, if there were children, that sort of thing. She hadn't really thought about the possibility, but she noted in the morning that her stomach was quite upset as she set about cleaning his cabin as per usual.

The first mate was out manning the wheel as he was in charge of the ship at that point of the night. It was starting to get on in hours as the moon could be seen easily as Savannah might walk out and look upon the moon as the first in command looked at the seas paying attention to the sea a great deal as he rested leaning a bit against the wheel as there was nothing but the sea around them. He couldn't sleep, but all he had to do was water so there wasn't anything to worry about, and he had made this trip a lot of times.

The captain was inside writing a letter before putting it on a bird and sending it out ahead of the ship, the note would get to the person that it needed to get, and most likely the person would show up perhaps even around the same time that they did. He knew that the princess would be gone quickly which would leave Savannah alone with them again. The sea was nice, calm and it was easy to write the letter and send it off at the same moment. He then went and looked at the charts about places they could go and visit and people he could have come and visit himself too. He would be busy that night sleeping as he had not gotten that much sleep in a good while.

She nodded softly to the first mate, knowing she was fairly safe from the rest of the crew, even naked, as the captain had claimed her a while ago and except for the few times she deliberately disobeyed in the beginning she was pretty much left alone. Sometimes she wondered if the captain would ever want her to service the others, just not her pussy, but he never asked and she didn't worry any more about it.

Before long she went below deck, wanting to get some sleep and hoping the upset stomach had been some strange bug or something, but she just had a bad feeling it wasn't. She'd miss Natasha once she'd gone, but would be glad to not have her live this life either. She liked the captain and all, but she didn't think it was the kind of life for a princess.

The captain walked up with her and put his hand around her as he put pulled her closer to himself letting her rest against his chest as he looked out onto the sea which was moving back and forth calmly. "Well, Savannah, a penny for your thoughts," he commented softly as he held her looking at the moon which reflected off the water giving a a beautiful look to the sea. It was amazing, but once in a while one could see a dolphin jumping up out of the water before splashing back into the water again. He didn't grope her for once, but held her as he looked past her. "Soon your friend will be gone, back home, most likely, so if you want tomorrow you can spend tomorrow around her so you can spend time with her, and perhaps I can find a way for you to write her too if you want."

She smiled as she saw the odd dolphin here and there, they were such beautiful creatures. "Thank you... I'd appreciate that a lot... once we get to the island, will I be staying there? I've heard that some ships believe a woman on board is bad luck. Also I'm a bit concerned with my health, as my stomach hasn't been agreeing with me lately, I'm sure you've noticed I haven't been eating as much. I hope there isn't a little one on the way, I don't know if I'm ready, and I don't know that this is the kind of life for a child. Thank you, I'd appreciate being around her tomorrow. It would be much appreciated."

The captain put his hand around her waist as he looked at her and kissed her lips. Her questions were honest and important, and he knew that they were ones that were not any surprise for him either. "You will remain here, in my home, it shall be your new home, but I am sure you can come with me from time to time on adventures, but only when you choose to come with me," he informed her as he knew she would want to be with her friend, "Now, then spend the day with her, it will be fine, there are many families you will find living on the island, the crew's families and there children as well," he explained as he stood there calmly as he then pulled back a bit. "so go spend time with her, I am sure this time will be important to both of you."

She smiled softly as he kissed her and held her around her waist, she was starting to feel more at home with him than in the beginning, but she was beginning to get used to this life. She just hoped she could also get used to not being on the sea after what seemed like months but probably was more like weeks. "I shall also leave that to you as far as that goes, Master... though I wouldn't mind this being my last stint at sea, but I don't know on that either. Thank you, I will... and I'm sure I'll get to meet their families and kids at some point." She smiled as he practically shooed her to go be with her friend.

The captain went to sailing the ship, the sun was up, it was a nice day and sailing was easy on such a day. He took a deep breath as he knew that Savannah would be busy enjoying her time with her friend and that things between the two would go well. He helped the ship come to the dock of the hideaway of an island he lived on. the roads were nice, the small town was good as well. Crew members got off the ship and went to there families as he waited for the princess and his slavegirl to show up so that he could lead them to his home which was nice, though not as nice as either of their former homes.

Savannah and Natasha enjoyed their time together, in spite of the circumstances. They talked about old times, old acquaintances, the raid on her father's island, everything. They even giggled over some of the silly things they'd seen growing up, refusing to address the elephant in the room anymore. Savannah hadn't bothered going down with her collar and leash, and was grateful they had time to themselves, as they did some things that might have been considered scandalous, exploring each other's bodies just like they had in times past. The moans and groans coming from them soon gave them away to anyone nearby, and those were soon followed by some very vigorous slurping noises before they were overcome by their own orgasms.

They blushed as they discovered their secret had been found out, as they hadn't tried to keep their noise down, and both girls were quite naked, though in the case of the princess, it was more practically naked, as she still wore her corset, though her breasts were hanging out, her nipples freshly toyed with. "If we get the chance, we must do this again before you leave my dear Lady." One of the crew had obviously gotten curious when they heard the noises, and had come down to investigate.

Jean went down to see his first mate looking at the door for the princess and savannah, he looked at the first mate as the two of them opened the door. The captain and the first mate both looked at the beautiful women, the blonde savannah, and the dark haired Natasha, as well. The two smirked as they moved closer to them. "Well now captain, I think this is one of those times you found out some good info," the first officer said with a smirk as he moved up and put his hand on the ass of the two. "What a surprise, perhaps this woman should leave us?"

"I think you might be right there," Jean commented a smirk on his lips as he looked at the pair of them. "Well, I think we should have some fun here all four of us enjoying this moment and the chance to have some lustful action."

Natasha spoke first, "please don't tell my father or my betrothed... I would just die to know my loving relationship with Savannah has been let out, please... I'll do almost anything to not have it spread around." Savannah nervously said, "Please Master... it would ruin her chances of marriage if it got out, though her mother had a female lover when she was younger, too." Savannah and Natasha both moaned at the hand on their bare asses as they were still coming down off their sexual highs.

They groaned at the thought of the first mate and captain getting involved though, and each girl picked a rising cock to play with, though Natasha would not be too willing to give up her pussy, she had sucked off her betrothed a few times, but reached for the first mate, knowing Savannah belonged to the captain. They were both soon happily sucking away, though they soon traded if it was deemed okay to do so.

The fact the action with Natasha was rather limited was known to the captain and even the first officer, but of course first of all that didn't mean that neither of them could have fun in this moment. Secondly, the captain couldn't but notice that this was a chance to turn things to his advantage in the long run both with Savannah and with life in general. By playing it nice he would come out ahead with Savannah, and also he could get some bonus from the situation as well. He let the two women do as they wanted, sucking on him and his first mate in any order they want, both were pretty good at the act, even given Savannah's more experience, Natasha seemed to make up for this fact. "Well, then Natasha, here is the deal for you, when you return with the go between, have a woman who is unhappy with her life, rather she hates living over there, or is lonely or wants to have wild adventures over with the man, giving her the money for the rescue of you, and we will call it even. The woman though who ever it is won't return but will communicate back to you along with your lover and so forth."

Natasha, of course wouldn't let a cock spread her pussy lips, as she didn't want to cross that road, though many would probably understand if she was no longer virgin. All she'd have to do was say it was forced, and she'd be good. She rolled Savannah over on her back, straddling her again as she slid her knowing fingers into Savannah's cunt. "Well, I must give you credit captain... I couldn't do this last time Savannah and I enjoyed each other." She grinned as she slid another finger in, Savannah moaning under her as she lapped at Natasha's still intact pussy. She grinned as she noticed her fingers easily slid in and out of Savannah's pussy, and tried another, not quite so easy to insert but it still fit thanks to her small hand.

"Seems you boys had some fun with your relatively new toy." She nodded as they instructed her to find a woman and give her the money for her rescue, figuring the captain had a way to bring the other woman back. Natasha slipped her fingers out before going back to eating Savannah out and slapping Savannah's pussy hard, elliciting squeals from Savannah as she did so. "My pussy may be off limits, but my ass is not if you'd like the feel of a princess around your cock, it'll probably be your only chance. I may be a virgin, but I gave up my ass long ago to my betrothed, and it also doesn't mean I don't like a little action now and then."

The excitement of watching Savannah being toyed with by Natasha was pretty impressive. Jean had to wonder if there was a impact on this on her natural submissive nature, and if it was something that went back long before he knew her. The captain nodded his head as he figured that she was right, that this was his one chance to bang a princess in his life. He wasn't going to let it go, he had no problem taking her backside either as Savannah would attest to from their own expresses together. "Well, she has gotten to be extremely impressive in bed, far better then she was when we first met each other," he commented as he lined himself up on her backside, he soon pressed the tip of his member in and then started to work more of himself into her bit by bit. It was great, he could feel that she was still very tight back there, but she wasn't to tight either to make it unpleasant. The natural feeling of it was very impressive. Then again, he was sure that he outsized her future husband as well, so there would a bit of spicy throw into this for her as well. His thrusts were firm and steady as he kept up a constant beat as his second in command still was being serviced by one of their hands.

Savannah groaned, loving the feel of Natasha's fingers in her again. "Natasha, are you sure this prince is a good man? He shouldn't be asking you to take it there just because it isn't proper to have regular sex. We shouldn't be doing this either, but I do know how much you enjoyed it, though. Yet you justify it by your mother having had a female lover. Are you sure you want to return home? Some might consider you tainted now. I'm not trying to be cruel my Lady, but things may be much different upon your return. I would insist they confirming your purity if I were you."

Savannah wasn't heartless, she was just trying to let Natasha know returning could be difficult. While it was difficult to hear, Natasha slapped Savannah's bared tits hard. "What did I tell you before about disrespecting me, slut? I'm still a princess, YOUR princess, and you WILL respect me."

"I.. I'm sorry my Lady, I forgot my place momentarily, I submit myself for punishment later. I don't think Master would want to pass up this rare opportunity," Savannah said, bowing her head slightly to show her submission. Even as friends, the princess still was in a higher position than her and she'd always respected this even when she still lived in the governor's mansion. "My apologies Mistress if I misspoke... but please heed my words... people change. Look at my former betrothed, for instance." Her tits had a light pink tinge to them, and she whimpered as the fingers withdrew. "Natasha was always my friend, lover, and Mistress, though I was merely a submissive than an owned slave. When she had to go into more intensive princess training, we had to put our secret relations on hold."

Natasha nodded in agreement at this, "I can see the appeal of staying, but I can't see myself being a alsve, I'm too dominating for that." Natasha groaned as she felt the larger member slide into her ass, enjoying the feel of a cock between her cheeks. She looked over at the first mate trying to jack off at watching the three of them, "If it's okay with the captain since Savannah is his for the most part, I believe I have come up with a suitable punishment. She will give herself to the first mate to deal with how he wishes. If it were the captain she may enjoy it too much."

Back
Top Bottom