Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Seto had enough grace to blush scarlet, not daring to look at Serena only to find pity in her eyes. Dang it Serena I don't want your pity, I just want you to love me more than you love that Doofus! He's not good enough for you and the rest of us know it. Dear God in Heaven why can't you see that?! "I don't remember anything I did back then, Asuka dear. So I couldn't tell you if I did that or not."

Sere watched him stiffen when Asuka mentioned his poetry and music habit from Silver Millennium. Ah, but I did know Seto. A part of me wished to return the sentiment, but I couldn't. I was in love with and betrothed to another man. What purpose would acknowledging your feelings have served? As I suspected then, it has only served to make us miserable and you bitter with the man I met first. When it comes to you and the others, I have no idea how to be other than to pretend to be oblivious. It's the only way I can remain friends with you and keep contact, but maybe it would be better if I just cut you all from my life, so that you all would no longer suffer with having to see me and Dare together. I just don't want to lose you....you all have meant so much to me.

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Krystal hugged her sister, sensing her inner turmoil. "don't worry bunny, those lovesick dofuses we call friends will all get a chance with you. Darien is gonna mess up so badly in crystal Tokyo, you may never forgive him." She told her sister telepathically, still hugging her. She knew how much it really hurt her sister to not be able to return their feelings, particularly seto.

"Daddy! duel me!" Asuka exclaimed trying to distract her father from his apparent sadness. She did not want to have him sad. She loved him much to much for that.

"Yes Asuka, I'll duel you." He takes his dueling gear out of a bag and plays duel monsters with her.

Serena looks at her sister. "What on Earth do you mean, Krys? I can't marry all of them! I love Dare...he'd never mess with my emotions....would he?"

"I can't tell you more than tat, sere. sorry." she said, looking at her sister with a smile.

"yay! she says happily, easily beating him. "mommy taught me her strategy for beating you. plus, chaos really doesn't like you much daddy." she said, giggling.

"What do you mean that Chaos doesn't like me?" He looks at her confused.

Serena ponders her sister's words. Dare is going to mess up majorly in Crystal Tokyo?! Surely he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our happiness together.....I can't lose him again....

Darien and Rini went to the amusement park. They enjoyed themselves, but he found himself missing Serena terribly. Kaiba, if I've found out you've been putting the moves on my girl, I will tear you limb from limb. I don't care what Krys says, I won't destroy my relationship with Serena...

"The chaos mage spirit that watches over us and mommy. He doesn't like you. Won't say why though." she stated, pointing over to where chaos stood, solidified at the moment. He was scowling. "Hello Seth. its a wonder i don't tear you for what you did to the mistress."
he said in an annoyed tone, walking over to krystal and cuddling her, but still scowling at seto.

Seto scowls right back. "I believe your mistress hid the children from me, Chaos. And it does take two to tango, as the saying goes. And if you want a fight, by all means. We can take it outside. After I'm through with you, I'll get pretty boy next!"

Serena sighs. "Thanks Chaos. You've just destroyed the work my sister and I were doing to avoid a fight. I hope you're happy!"

Chaos sighs. "I'm sorry princess.I did not mean to. Its just he makes me so angry sometimes, even if it wasn't his fault. Probably residual anger from him being the one to lock me in stone." Chaos stated, still cuddling krystal. He didn't like to admit it, but he was in love with his mistress. It had been to bad Philip and dalia hadn't survived. He thought of them often, and wondered what they would have been like. Tears fell on Krystal's head as she watched the kids, and she silently pulled chaos back into her room, cuddling into him. "Alright chaos. What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything magi." She said softly, purposefully using the nickname she had given him when he and she dated.

"I was merely thinking about Philip and Dahlia...I tend to do that a lot.."

While Krys was trying to keep Chaos calm, Serena watched Seto and the children. "You're doing very well for a first-timer, Seto,"she said laughingly...thinking about her own initial reaction to learning the truth about Rini.

"I'm trying....but I don't know if I'm going to be able to wrap my mind around this Sere."

"Believe me, I was the same way with Rini. It was so weird finding out she was my daughter, considering how she tortured me I just assumed she was from the Negaverse...but you get used to being a parent pretty quickly. Just give yourself time to adjust."

Krystal cuddled into chaos. "I do to, magi. A lot. I wish they had survived." She said softly, kissing his cheek. She had missed just cuddling with him like this. She didn't do it much anymore as she had marik. She knew how jealous he could be. "Its gonna be okay magi. Really. Something tells me they were meant to live. I think that the magic made a mistake. They're out there somewhere, magi." She soothed, wishing she could have them in her arms. She had wanted them so badly. Her little mages.

"It's too painful for me to hope for that, Milady. I wish you well with Marik..." He stuttered to a stop, not sure where to go from there.

Sere continues to watch Seto and the kids, wondering where Darien and Marik are...

The kids play happily with Seto and putting the stress of the day behind them.

Krystal kissed his cheek, cuddling close. "It'll be okay, magi. Promise" she soothed, kissing him softly more out of habit than anything. She ran her fingers through his hair. She couldn't stop hoping she would see her babies again.

Meanwhile, marik was getting together what he needed to propose to Krystal, euphoric. He couldn't wait to really be her fiancee.

Chaos calmed down and led her back out to the living room. The kids were happily watching cartoons and Sere was in deep conversation with Seto, Darien and Marik nowhere to be found.

Seto was enjoying the former's absence. He had Serena all to himself for the first time in ages. He wasn't going to give up on making her his instead of losing her to his rival. But he was deeply curious as to what the doofus was doing away from his girlfriend for so long.

Unknown to him, Serena was starting to get worried about Darien...I wish he'd just come back....Maybe he's in trouble.....

Krystal kissed Chaos's cheek, smilig. She looked into her mirror. "Good. They're okay" she looked at her sister. Knowing she was worrying about Darien and rini. She talked to her telepathically. "They're alright, Sere. They'll be back after the fireworks." She told her sister, trying to ease her worry, keeping a close eye on Darien and rini with her mirror. She wanted to make sure no funny business was going on, though she usually saw the enemy coming.

Serena tries to relax. "What's going on penguin, you seem so pensive," she asks.

Seto puts his arm around her shoulders, deliberately flirting with her. Sere just sits there, not even remotely sure what that's all about....

Krystal looks to seto. "Stop that seto. Its not gonna happen until crystal Tokyo. So don't even try." She said bluntly, her expression annoyed. she hadn't loved him in years, but she hated seeing him outright flirt with her sister in front of their kids. It was shameful.

Marik was finished with his preparations, and came back in the door. "Okay, who's ready to go out for Chinese?" He asked, smiling mischeviously.

Sere heaves a small, silent, relieved sigh as the kids glomp Merik in delight. "WE ARE, WE ARE!!!!!!," they squeal excitedly.

Seto looks at Krys, feeling rather shocked. "What? I thought you hated that moron she's with as much as I do. What's so wrong with me flirting with her?"

Sere decides to go outside, wanting to stay completely away from the mess Seto has made, not just for himself, but for her as well. Would it kill him to think before he acts?! Now Penguin's going to hate me....

"Yes, I do hate him, but I also don't like you deliberately flirting with my sister in front of our kids, seto." She told him, looking annoyed. To her, his actions were deplorable. It sickened her that he would do such a thing in front of his own children. Krystal followed her sister out of the house. "Bunny, don't even think its your fault I'm pissed at seto. I could never hate you. Now, let's go get some Chinese food" she said, smiling at her.

"Penguin, you and the others go....I'm feeling a little jetlagged....." Sere is purposefully trying to avoid Seto and another incident like that one in the house. "If you see Dare and Rini, just tell them I went to bed....."

Kaiba heard this and thought, Aha! Now's my chance! She'll be here all alone with me and the kids will be with their mother! It really couldn't get more perfect!

Sere kept her fingers crossed that Seto would go with the others to the Chinese restaurant.....

Krystal shakes her head. "No bunny, please come. I think marik's gonna propose, and I'd like you to be there. I can tie up seto if you like. He's being a dumbass. Honestly, I just wanna strangle him right now. They have those sweet buns you like so much..." she told her sister, trying to make her come. She wanted her sister there when and if marik proposed, and if that night was tonight, she wanted Sere with her.

Marik came out next, hugging Sere. "Its okay bunny. Penguin is gonna talk to that doofus of a high priest." He soothed, trying to make her feel better.

Krystal then left, walking over to seto and forcibly hauling him out of the room. "You're a jerk, you know that? Can't you see that what your trying to do is only hurting the one you love? Oh! I could just strangle you, Seth!" She quietly said, her tone very annoyed she knew what he was thinking. Krystal slapped him. "Grow the fuck up, Kaiba. I hate him as much as you do, but that does not give you the right to hurt my sister. If I ever see you hurt her her this again, I swear I'll kick your ass." And with that she stalked away, going to get cuddles from blake, as marik was convincing bunny to come with them to the resturaunt.

Sere hugged Marik back. "I don't know Marik...I'm sure Seto needs something to occupy him and I am feeling a little ill. I hope penguin doesn't kill him..."

Seto stood there, his cheek pounding, but he wasn't paying any attention to it. He was registering Krystal's comment that he was hurting Sere. I would never hurt bunbun...What the heck is she going on about?!

Marik kisses her head. "She might, if he doesn't stop being a butthead. Her fuse is pretty short these days. You know why." He said, hoping she we would come. "Food will make you feel better, bunny. Besides, don't you want to see me knock penguin's socks off with the proposal?" With that he smirked like her sister did, hoping to make her feel better.

Krystal cuddled with Blake, who was all to happy to oblige. She was comfortable in his arms. Krystal squeesed his hand, talking to him telepathically. "So, you remember what I told you, right? Oh, and I wasn't lying about one of my exes being a fox demon. I'll introduce you after he comes home from the fighting tournament he's in okay?" She told him in his mind, waiting for his telepathic response.

"Krys, give me time. This is all a lot to take in right now. Just be patient blue. What's the deal with your sister though?"

She smiles a little. "Oh, I know how it will go Marik. I'm sure she'll get a huge thrill out of it. I just don't know if I'm up to enduring a meal with Darien and Seto scowling at each other and Rini and I stuck in the middle playing peace keepers. It would be best if I didn't go. Feel free to take Rini with though. She will enjoy it. I'll keep Dare here with me."

"Sere's stuck in a perpetual love triangle. Her boyfriend is very jealous. Most of the time I wanna hit all of our friends. Its very frustrating." She replies, picking her head up quickly as she realises who's about to appear. "Oh rah... not him again. I better go bet him up before marik gets killed." She says, hopping off Blake's lap, and walking to ward the door. She kisses marik softly before transforming. "Stop lurking, veggie-chan." She says simply, smirking a little. She could use a good fight right now. Marik holds onto Sere. "But she wants you there, bun bun."

Sere sighs, feeling torn. "I know Marik. I want to be there but I don't want to be stuck playing United Nations either. I hate feeling like it's up to me to keep Seto and Dare and heaven only knows who else from killing each other. I'm more of a burden to her than she realizes. This is her night and I don't want to spoil it for her. So I'm afraid she will just have to go without me and show off her ring when she comes back."

Vegeta smirked. "Is that idiot Kakarot with you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom