Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuckfest (InCharacter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Okay I'll be first then)

Victoria walked up to the mansion with a suitcase checking a piece of paper making sure that this was the spot. She had moved down from Canada to got to school here. This was one of the first places to accept her application to board. It seemed like a nice place but sadly Victoria didn't get the chance to do a lot of research on this place before hand. Victoria had a suitcase in one hand, backpack on her back and a satchel around her. She was wearing a cute medium length black skirt and a white blouse. She knocked on the door and waited for an answer her long red hair blowing in the wind.

Scyle. A being who needed no introduction, introduced himself to the mansion in a cloud of black wisps. He brushed back the ebony hood on his jacket, staring up at the elaborate set up with an excited smile.

"I'm liking what I see so far," he said as his white eyes paced about the structure. One seemed here already, how many other he had no clue. He received a formal invite, one that detailed a need for those with the best libido's.

'Fuck Fest.'

He approached the door beside the woman, his frame almost matching hers. He nodded towards her, staring at the door to wait for an answer. His excitement caused his heart to pump rapidly, a cheeky smile running across his jawline.​

Kenley was a preacher’s daughter and the epitome of what one would call, a ‘good girl’. However, she had them fooled. Men strove to keep up with her voracious sexual appetite. When one didn’t do the job as well as she liked she moved on or had them both until she was screaming in orgasm and flooding their beds with her nectar. She was the poster child for promiscuity and loved every second of the carnal pleasure she’d come to crave. The black invite arrived at the perfect time and she couldn’t pass it up. Cocks, and plenty of them to be available, she licked her thin pink lips at the thought. Tossing together a bag of all the lingerie her silver rolling suitcase could handle she was soon on her way.

Black corset propped her overflowing bosom up; the simple jeans she wore were tight and showed off her spectacular ass. The stilettos on her feet rivaled those of a stripper but she walked like a pro in them, could even dance if given a good beat. Sauntering up the walk, she shook her head, blonde hair moving across her face as her blue eyes landed on the male and female at the door. “Newbies just open the door and walk in... I highly doubt anyone really expects us to use manners at Fuckfest.” She reached between them smiling and gave the heavy door a shove. “Hard cocks await us, and wet pussies, if you’re into those.” She crinkled her nose a bit, girls weren’t her thing but everyone had a kink or twelve. “I'm Kenley, welcome to Fuckfest!” she tilted her head at the open door; she could push them out of the way and enter or just follow the crowd. She could be patient, for now.

Daryl sighed as he pulled up in his van. He loved this van. It had every gizmo and gadget he'd ever bought, built, or modified. Or all three, if he could help it. He was a roaming hacker. He hacked into any database or bank account with a firewall worthy of his challenge, and was never caught. Well, he was, technically. But it was unexpected that when he was caught hacking into a database he received an invitation. From his target. An invitation to something called 'Fuckfest', one of the ultimate parties. He wasn't one to let someone get away with catching him, but he wasn't one to let the chance for the ultimate party pass either.

He jumped out of the van, his steel government-esque suitcase at his side as he walked up to the door. Some people were there waiting, but the invite said that they could walk right in. Must've been proper folk. Of course, manners didn't stop the boisterous girl from walking up with a purpose. So loud...

Daryl sighed again as he walked up next to the crowd. "Well I guess we wait then," Daryl said, standing next to the boisterous girl. Kenley, she said her name was. She was hot. He could smell her nymphomania.

Jason sat at the top of the stairs with a beer in hand, looking down at his guests he wore a simple white t shirt that showed off his hard muscles and some even simpler jeans, he knew better than too wear good clothes to fuckfest, last week (it goes every week from Friday night all the way to Sunday night) a particularly rough girl tore one of his favorite shirts right off of his body "Hey there!" he said waving down at the guests, most people knew him considering the fact that he let people use his house to fuck their brains out for 72 hours a week

Victoria assumed it was something to do with this being a frat house or something but something was funky with this place. Victoria stayed quiet and walked in looking at all them staying quiet.

(Sorry for the short post)

((it's fine, my posts are ussually short and I don't mind IOC chatter as long as it's minimal in the roleplay))

“Hell If I am waiting out here, “ Kenley said smiling at the new comer, tossing her blonde locks over her shoulder she blew a kiss at him as she pushed past the much shorter duo and entered the house. Her heels clacked noisily on the entrance floor. She waved to the man on the stairs 3 guys and 2 girls she liked these odds. One dick for each and a spare to turn to when the others failed. At least she wouldn’t have to share with the red head. Making quick work of the stairs she kissed the Owners cheek, she knew how to get another invite. Sashaying past she went to change, jeans were the worst to get off when in the need for a quick fuck. She chose a room and slid out of the jeans and into a miniskirt. The bar was her next destination for a stiff drink and then a stiff cock. She giggled and moved out of the room.

Nikki walked up to the door, following the crowd. She knew clearly why she was invited here, so she decided not to waste any time with putting on clothes. However, she did bring a case full of 'roleplay' outfits, incase anyone wanted to get kinky with her; this included a maid outfit, and a swimsuit, for those kinky enough boys, or mistress-like ladies. Nobody could ever blame Nikki for not coming prepared. "I don't see why we should waste this valuable time with greetings," Nikki said with a curved grin, almost seductive as she rolled her tongue against her pink lips.

"Ummm... I was here about a room." Victoria asked quietly. She was a little nervous but she was sure she would lighten up after the party got going. She was just a little shy around new people.

Jay smiled as she kissed his cheek, he would be seeing her later "Why don't you stop by the master bedroom later" he said to her with a wink as she headed out of one of the standard bedrooms and to the bar "The bed is quite a bit bigger there but I doubt we will get much sleeping done" he said before turning o the newcomer "This is a place for people to come and live during the week (he let's some people stay all week round)) but on the weekends, well let's just say that's when they really get to live"

"Oh, I can mix drinks if you want. I was a bartender up in Canada until I moved down here. It was funny because I could serve drinks but couldn't consume them." Victoria joked. She thought if she made herself useful she could get more comfortable.

She then turned to Jay about his comment about living during the week. "Oh it was just I saw an ad back when I was moving down her and just though you were looking for a people to fill your rooms. That was just what the ad sounded like."

"We've got an automated drink machine but thanks for the offer, you wouldn't happen to be good at exotic dancing though would you?" he asked with a smile, they had been looking for a new pole dancer for a while but hadn't found anyone who could fit the bill

This was a fuck fest, but there was no fuck to be had. A cocky girl pushed past Scyle, causing him to smile and smack her rear as she walked past. Scyle couldn't have the time for bullshit, a gentleman would have to come second. The girl would have to cum first~

He laughed as some minor flirting went about, looking back to a girl who was barely clothed, her catching his eye quite effectively.

"Seriously, everyone's acting way lame. Come on guys, this is a FUCK FEST!" His exclamation came with a fierce laugh, turning to tauntingly wink at Nikki (MacroFiend). He stepped through the door, disregarding everyone around him.

"Ladies, you feel like you need a man worthy of your time, come find me. Tempt me though and I'll have to find you." He smiled confidently, leaving the crowd behind him. With a bit of an exhibition kink to him, he walked over to a couch and took a comfortable spot on it. He reclined, unzipping the silver metal on his black shorts. He pulled out a semi erect member, stroking it tauntingly. He may be able to pull one of the girls easily, just stick it in and go. But where was the fun in that? He moaned lightly as his body fueled blood into the growing ligament, enjoying the thought of public masturbation. No one wanted to really start Fuck Fest, he figured he'd have the courage to put himself out there. His dedication was insurmountable. He may not be the biggest guy so far, but he probably had many more tricks up his sleeve. And his libido... Find out~

Kenley took a beer from the fridge behind the bar and drank deeply from the cold bottle. She heard the shorter guy she passed to get in the house speaking about him being a man worthy of her time, of any ladies time. She laughed highly doubting that. Finishing her beer, she moved to some stereo equipment and turned on the music, loud and with a heavy beat. Her body rocked as she danced, but something stopped her. The little guy had a dick bigger than any other man she’d been with. She paused only a moment more before turning back on him. She wasn’t attracted to him but THAT dick it had her attention.

Gyrating and rocking about her long legs had her moving across the wood surface as she danced. Flipping her hair, this way and that she finally gave in after watching him long enough. Crossing the room swiftly, she wanted that hard piece of meat NOW. “ Dropping her skirt she spoke up. “Worthy of my time, we’ll see.” Straddling the male she didn’t skip a beat, his length was hard and she was ready. Her hand wrapped around his shaft and guided him in to her heated entrance FUCK he was big she thought. She moaned as his head stretched past her opening and soon she was rocking her hips riding him like a prized stallion. “Fuck fest… mmmm…..” She untied her top allowing her breasts to bounce in his face as she leaned forward gripping the back of the couch for advantage.

Talin said:
Kenley took a beer from the fridge behind the bar and drank deeply from the cold bottle. She heard the shorter guy she passed to get in the house speaking about him being a man worthy of her time, of any ladies time. She laughed highly doubting that. Finishing her beer, she moved to some stereo equipment and turned on the music, loud and with a heavy beat. Her body rocked as she danced, but something stopped her. The little guy had a dick bigger than any other man she’d been with. She paused only a moment more before turning back on him. She wasn’t attracted to him but THAT dick it had her attention.

Gyrating and rocking about her long legs had her moving across the wood surface as she danced. Flipping her hair, this way and that she finally gave in after watching him long enough. Crossing the room swiftly, she wanted that hard piece of meat NOW. “ Dropping her skirt she spoke up. “Worthy of my time, we’ll see.” Straddling the male she didn’t skip a beat, his length was hard and she was ready. Her hand wrapped around his shaft and guided him in to her heated entrance FUCK he was big she thought. She moaned as his head stretched past her opening and soon she was rocking her hips riding him like a prized stallion. “Fuck fest… mmmm…..” She untied her top allowing her breasts to bounce in his face as she leaned forward gripping the back of the couch for advantage.

Scyle played solemnly, not wishing to exactly jump into a fuck just yet. Needed to tease, needed to... Arouse interest. Silent moans left his curved lips, unheard even by him over top the harsh layer of music. There was one in question that he seemed to have caught. The rambunctious one, the one who seemed like she'd work the hardest to try and dominate him. Good, women like that are the funnest to be with because then it turns into a competition to see who can fuck better. Let the game's begin~

He reclined more into the couch, moaning louder as he enjoyed his body more. It was obvious she was watching now, her interest fueling his exhibition to be that much funner. Fully erect now, seven inches of a throbbing cock being pleased by his very hand. He closed his white gaze, back arching up towards the ceiling as the body's pleasure pulled him upwards towards the sun, symbolizing his rise in excitement. The woman had obviously enjoyed what she was seeing for when his eyes were open, there she was and already halfway nude. He smiled with such delight, seeing her climb on top of him. But wait, she acted as though he were some cheap dick to be had. Noooo, this would not fly with Scyle even as he entered her sweltering conditions and nibbled lightly on her breast.

He flicked his cock out of her, taunting her into a sexual frustration. He pinched her nipple lightly, sucking on it then viciously as a small dribble of precum dabbled from the tip of his cock. Oh, what is this?" He questioned in his youthful voice. "Who said you were allowed to my body just yet?" He wanted to starve her, make her crave it. Sure it was a Fuck Fest, but no one ever said it wasn't a good idea to taunt a little. A man who is hungry, wants the cake more. A man who starves himself, will worship the cake.

From across the room his dick had looked bigger, she thought as she moaned, his teeth nibbling on her breast. Perhaps she was horny and made it up in her head since he felt kind of average inside. As he pulled himself from her wet warm depths, she stopped and glared at him. Hell no he did NOT just do that. She sat there on his lap, this male wanted to play games did he. The action on her nipple made her blue eyes blur, just that small taste of a hard dick inside her left her filled with desire. Arching a blonde brow over one of her blue eyes she let him talk, while fuming inside. “Your dick did you moron, LOOK are you going to fuck me or just play games? ” She leaned in closer to his ear, “You see these other men here, I could have any one of them… it is Fucking Fuck Fest… but since you were ready and I assumed willing I saddled up.”

Kenley stood drawing her body back and away from the boy that wished to be a man. “ Fuck you, and no I don’t mean literally.” Rolling her eyes she grabbed her clothing. Fuck that little prick she’d put herself out there and the bastard denied her. “Why the fuck are you even here if you don’t want FUCKED?” She asked him the fire in her blue eyes never wavering. “The point of fuckfest to get fucked…” She sighed and dropped her clothing, hell she preferred being naked anyway. “I’ll be on the dance floor if a REAL MAN wants to fuck… one that can handle his shit and fuck me the way I should be fucked.” She gave her head a toss and moved to the music, already drama, god couldn’t she get away from it. The reason she came here was to escape the wife of the man she’d last slept with. She began dancing where she couldn't see the insulting male.

((hehe so Scyle and I are starting it off with a BANG and not the type you’d expect at FuckFest… don’t worry this is planned to add fire. All parties are aware. ))

Scyle was left remarkably astounded, no, STUPIFIED by the brash nature of the woman. She... was really going to sit there and bitch like a child over a little fun? Scyle immediately lost any interest in performing, watching as the woman cursed at him as she stepped away. He thought it would have been a good idea to taunt her, make her that much hornier to the point where she rode until they both exploded. He was so wrong.

He shook his head of the drama, redressing and wanting to wash the filth of the woman off of him. Both her body and her emotions. He stepped away from the main area, heading up into the residential area of the giant structure. He looked over the rooms, trying to find the specific one assigned to him. Finally, he found it with a relieved sigh. He opened the door and closed it behind him, looking at the lavish room. He sighed, the arrogant woman already spoiling his mood. He undressed, throwing everything onto the couch. This moment wasn't so much a defeat as a restart. She soiled him with her childish ways, stepping into the bathroom as his pale figure needed the cleansing. He turned the faucet on to the most extreme heat, needing her off at all costs. The boiling hot water didn't phase him as he stepped in, rather it felt simply at home. A thick steam filled the shower as he took the soap all over his body, his head shaking.

"Ridiculous..."

"No sorry I never did any exotic dancing. I have some dance experience but never did exotic " She said, Victoria looked over and watched the drama unfold. She walked over to the bar and looked at the drink machine. She new the machine from her bartending days but she always found the drinks alittle weak. She then mixed together a screwdriver for herself. She was getting more use to people.

Nikki watched as everyone went their separate ways, bummed out. "Oh, fuck... I was hoping to be nailed by now," she said is a bored tone. Nikki walked up the staircase, searching for someone - anyone who could have fun with her until her mind goes numb in pleasure. Than again, if things were going like they are now, she's screwed in her hopes too.

Scyle let out a small sigh as everything was washed away. Her attitude, her body, his downed mood. He turned off the water, invigorated by the immense heat. He grabbed one of the white towels off the rack, running it over his pale body. Interested, his body juiced his member a little. He smiled, giving it a small stroke but nothing too major. There were women that needed it far more anyway. He cracked his neck, wrapping the towel loosely around his waist. He stepped across the room, opening the door and stepping out, closing it behind him. As he turned around, one of the women stepped down the hallway. He smiled to her warmly, biting his lip.

(@MacroFiend) "Hello sweetheart. That drama downstairs kinda bummed everyone out. Care to fix it?" His innocent voice sounded in the hall, following his question with a small wink and an obvious pass of his eye over her body, especially on the voluptuous chest.

Nikki bit her lip, laughing softly at Scyle. "Listen, cut to the chase, did you wanna fool around with me?" She asked, getting straight to the point, which she often prefers. It seems much simpler to her. This guy probably thought he was being smooth and all, but frankly, to her, he's as smooth as sandpaper. She wanted action, already. She honestly came here to duel her sexual drive out for a couple of days so she could focus on the other things in life after this --- well, focus more on them.

Jason laughed under his breath as he watched the drama unfold "I guess I'll have myself a dance" he said to himself placing his empty bottle on the rail and walking down to the dancefloor working his way through the small crowd of people that had arrived recently. he came up behind Kenley and wrapped his hands around her waist, kissing the back of her neck and slowly working his way upto her ear "How about I give you a your of the master bedroom" he whispered in her ear with a smile.

MacroFiend said:
Nikki bit her lip, laughing softly at Scyle. "Listen, cut to the chase, did you wanna fool around with me?" She asked, getting straight to the point, which she often prefers. It seems much simpler to her. This guy probably thought he was being smooth and all, but frankly, to her, he's as smooth as sandpaper. She wanted action, already. She honestly came here to duel her sexual drive out for a couple of days so she could focus on the other things in life after this --- well, focus more on them.

Scyle couldn't help but draw a smirk at the brunt attitudes of both the girls he had talked to. Scyle seemed to be walking on glass here and so, why tip toe? Scyle turned towards the door and made sure it was shut. Then, he turned back to the girl and approached her like a lion on prowl. His white eyes filled with hunger, filled with a vicious desire to sink himself into that skin. A deep aura of malicious intent struck him inaudibly and unseen, the confidence in his stride almost uncharacteristic for the seemingly innocent, teen looking being. Scyle however, was a person of many traits, much too unpredictable.

"Fool?" He questioned, the towel around his waist falling to reveal a member bigger than what was previously seen, his voice becoming deeper. "I've seen what happens when you fool. So instead of being treated like a fool, I think we're just going to skip the bullshit." He pushed her against the wall, gently but dominantly as he looked deep into her pink eyes with the smirk turning curious and dark. He grabbed her breast, barely encompassing the giant pillow as his other hand wrapped her waist to pull her towards him. He let his bare body dance between her legs, taunting her flesh as his teeth dove upon her neck with a carnivorous little bite.

"The question is not if I want to fool around, the question is do you want me here or elsewhere?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom