Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuckfest (InCharacter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oooh that sounds like an even better plan," She murmured as he kissed her neck. Nimble fingers got to work unzipping his pants. "Nice," She stated with a slight wink once she freed his member from his boxers. "Is this for me?" She smiled at him and raked her teeth gingerly over his neck and then kissed her way back to his lips as she stroked him allowing her fingers to wrap around his shaft as she memorized every bulge or vein present.

MacroFiend said:
"Well, I would definitely enjoy having you with me... considering what you're doing now," she said, winking, continuing, "but to answer the question, if I really wanted you anywhere else, you would be." She had some bit of dominance, and resistance peaking through, though hard to do being so excited. She moaned softly as he bit her neck, smiling as she placed her hand on his large rod. "Well, well... are we going to or not?" She asked coyly.

She had a fight that he loved, a spunk that he admired, and a fire he just needed. He gave her a deep breath across her soft neck as her hand found his erecting member, the devilish component growing further in her hand. It wasn't too long until he was thick and erect, standing at a threatening nine inches. It was what he felt he needed to dominate this adorable little package and no better place than the hallway. Why waste the time finding another room when he was right there ready to go and all he needed to do was shove it in. The last girl shut him down for wanting to play around so no more games. That was, until the other male approached his prey and began to have his own way.

Scyle's thin black brow raised towards the other nude male, especially as he forced his way onto their business. He wouldn't kill the good vibes though instead looking the adjacent male up and down.

"Well that was quite... Intrusive. But you got fire kiddo..." Scyle's eyes found Macro's, gliding his fingers over her delicate little body, slipping a little of her desire onto his finger and tasting it hungrily.

"Well we have two options. One, both I and the new guy can ravage your sweet little body sweetie. Or two, you choose whomever you desire more." Scyle back away from the nude figures, his erection still full and massive. He stroked it lightly to keep him prepped and ready, just in case if she picked him or had to send him away.

Nikki moaned softly, but pushed them both away after feeling a little overcrowded. She was all for this, but seriously hated being the victim of both their affection. At least right now. "First come, first serve, " Nikki said, pushing Andrew away, looking at Scyle. "Now, did you want to do this here, or in one of the bedrooms?" She asked, playing with her hair, as her body heat up with anticipation.

Rowan rushed to the building. Here friends had told her about this place. "The perfect way to meet a new guy" they had said. She sighed, still hurting from her ex's sudden break-up. The honey-blonde-haired girl walked inside, seeing the sign "Fuckfest". Swallowing her nerviousness, she looked around at the gathering of people. Many didn't even have the grace to enter one of the many dozen rooms before getting "nasty in the nether-reigons". She tossed her hair behind her shoulders, and sat down a a vacant couch. Her personality was WAY to.. timid to just walk up to a guy and ask him to sleep with her. She just hoped some one with at least the smallest amount of kindness and considerancy would make a move on her.

Kyle started to knock on the door, but finding it open, walked in and stared around him wide eyed, like a kid at the circus. Well, the sign made the purpose of the gathering more than obvious, but he didn't see anything he could just plunge into. He wore a pro-sports football jersey and black jeans. Trying to get his bearings, he saw an open bar with a fridge. He pulled it open and slipped out a soft drink. He had no desire to fog his pleasure by being drunk.

He looked around, and saw a young blonde sitting on a couch alone. That must be what I looked like, he thought, seeing her look around her with a slight air of discomfort. Maybe a kindred spirit? He could only hope. He walked over to her, pausing before taking a seat beside her.

"Hi, name's Kyle. Uh, can you get something to drink?"

MacroFiend said:
Nikki moaned softly, but pushed them both away after feeling a little overcrowded. She was all for this, but seriously hated being the victim of both their affection. At least right now. "First come, first serve, " Nikki said, pushing Andrew away, looking at Scyle. "Now, did you want to do this here, or in one of the bedrooms?" She asked, playing with her hair, as her body heat up with anticipation.

Words... Words words words. Scyle had waited long enough to not even care for them. He engulfed her breast hungrily as he forced her against the wall. His hand wrapped around and lifted her leg around his waist to leave her excruciatingly open for his mercy... Or lack there of.

His fingers pinched and twirled the tender pink flesh of her nipple, his hungry body grinding heavily between her legs as his pre-climax drippings graced the tender flesh of her inner thighs and tender lips. She asked the wrong question. Where to do it? Scyle smiled as he bit into the flesh of her neck while he pushed the head of his thick cock against her clit.

"The question is not where, but how." He smiled and gave her only one option before he ravaged her body.

Nikki moaned heavenly as he felt her, the pinching and grabbing of her nipples teasing her, leaving her to only moan for it. However, she kept her straightforward composure, as that didn't change in her so quickly. She merely held a deep blush as she moaned, going to show her true colors once things got more intimate. She bit her lip, feeling his large cock enter her front hole, smiling as the pleasure began to build in that area, sating the heat that was burning in the lubricated area. "You seem to know how," she said tauntingly.

HotTexasCowboy said:
Kyle started to knock on the door, but finding it open, walked in and stared around him wide eyed, like a kid at the circus. Well, the sign made the purpose of the gathering more than obvious, but he didn't see anything he could just plunge into. He wore a pro-sports football jersey and black jeans. Trying to get his bearings, he saw an open bar with a fridge. He pulled it open and slipped out a soft drink. He had no desire to fog his pleasure by being drunk.

He looked around, and saw a young blonde sitting on a couch alone. That must be what I looked like, he thought, seeing her look around her with a slight air of discomfort. Maybe a kindred spirit? He could only hope. He walked over to her, pausing before taking a seat beside her.

"Hi, name's Kyle. Uh, can you get something to drink?"

She looked over at him in a small bit of surprise. "Oh, uhm... No, I'm fine. But, thank you for the offer." She replied politely. "It's very nice to meet you Kyle. My name is Rowan." She curled a lock of her long hair around her index finger. "Have you.... uh, ever been to a place like this before?" She gave a embarrassed giggle. "S-Sorry, stupid quiestion."

Kyle grinned sheepishly and ran a couple of fingers across his hair at the top of his forehead. "Nice to meet you, Rowan, especially at..." He gestured at the rest of the room. "I may have been to a party or two where things developed to the point where... " He shrugged. "Everybody got really wasted and didn't care anymore what they did, or with who, or who was around. But nothing ever was set up so blatantly like this."

He took a sip at his drink and smiled again at Rowan. "I mean, people are looking to hook up, let's face it. But... I mean, if you wake up the next day and can't even remember what you did, what was the fun of that? I like to think I have... I don't know, a higher standard for my pleasure, if you will." He paused, looked away and around a moment, then back to Rowan. "Obviously this isn't quite your usual scene. How did you end up here today?"

HotTexasCowboy said:
Kyle grinned sheepishly and ran a couple of fingers across his hair at the top of his forehead. "Nice to meet you, Rowan, especially at..." He gestured at the rest of the room. "I may have been to a party or two where things developed to the point where... " He shrugged. "Everybody got really wasted and didn't care anymore what they did, or with who, or who was around. But nothing ever was set up so blatantly like this."

He took a sip at his drink and smiled again at Rowan. "I mean, people are looking to hook up, let's face it. But... I mean, if you wake up the next day and can't even remember what you did, what was the fun of that? I like to think I have... I don't know, a higher standard for my pleasure, if you will." He paused, looked away and around a moment, then back to Rowan. "Obviously this isn't quite your usual scene. How did you end up here today?"

"Friend." She answered with a shrug, then looked a bit saddened. "To get me to meet more people after my.... I'd hardly even call him a boyfriend, broke up with me." She rested her head in the palm of her hand.

"He left me because I refused to..... give it up to him. Asshole....." She snorted, slumping forwrd a bit. "And not to be to personal, but I'd much rather loose my virginity, when and if ever wanted to, with someone I know is my match.... Someone I can trust will still respect and be with me.. afterward.... Y'know what I mean?" She looked over a Kyle, feeling a strange... almost connection with him, despite them just meeting. He seemed to be kind and understanding. And pretty atractive.... She thought almost dreamily. She shook her head suddenly, almost feeling guilty.

They'd just met! Ugh, she felt so..... gross, almost...

MacroFiend said:
Nikki moaned heavenly as he felt her, the pinching and grabbing of her nipples teasing her, leaving her to only moan for it. However, she kept her straightforward composure, as that didn't change in her so quickly. She merely held a deep blush as she moaned, going to show her true colors once things got more intimate. She bit her lip, feeling his large cock enter her front hole, smiling as the pleasure began to build in that area, sating the heat that was burning in the lubricated area. "You seem to know how," she said tauntingly.

To put it simply Scyle was a euphoric assault. His actions inhibited by naught as his body grew more and more accustomed to her delicious body. Scyle found it incredibly easy to meld with the buxom beauty. The way her breast spilled into the palm of his hand, the way she whimpered under his fingers. The way her body prepared itself for his, that was the one that truly got him. He stood too erect in between her legs, showcasing an excellent interest in the activities at hand. The longer he stayed out of her, the longer he teased himself but she seemed too worth it. He gnashed the head of his precum dripping cock to her clit along with his more than enjoying her body. He knew? He only did what came naturally, there was no sentient thought to it. He reacted and acted solely on instinct and it would seem that was all the was required. Just like his primal ways, his primal desires sent him animalistic. He kept her forced against the wall and slowly lifted her leg around his waist. He pushed the thick head of his member towards her body and suspended himself just at her glistening folds. His lips neared hers but didn't connect. He bit his lip softly as he noted her blush. A coy smile played across his youthful lips.

"Don't scream too loud." Simple as he opened his mouth and dove to her neck, sinking the enamel in her flesh as his dick drove into her. It pushed deep, the warmth of her body attempting to repel him with her tightness. He pushed deeper and deeper, tortuously to even make sure she could take him before he truly assaulted her adorable body.

Kyle's brow furrowed in curiosity. "Your... 'friend' had a strange suggestion for helping you deal with a breakup. Sending you here." He gestured around. "It seems rather out of your element. Unless they think they know you better than you know yourself." He stopped, having probed the unknown friend's motives as far as he dared, or wanted. After a pause, he looked back at Rowan.

"So," he started with a little hesitation, "does that mean you're saving everything for that special one? You've never done... any fooling around, of any sort?" He was fighting mixed feelings about this new girl: attraction to her, she was hot enough, definitely, but also a bit of protectiveness, as if she was going to be overwhelmed by the surroundings.

HotTexasCowboy said:
Kyle's brow furrowed in curiosity. "Your... 'friend' had a strange suggestion for helping you deal with a breakup. Sending you here." He gestured around. "It seems rather out of your element. Unless they think they know you better than you know yourself." He stopped, having probed the unknown friend's motives as far as he dared, or wanted. After a pause, he looked back at Rowan.

"So," he started with a little hesitation, "does that mean you're saving everything for that special one? You've never done... any fooling around, of any sort?" He was fighting mixed feelings about this new girl: attraction to her, she was hot enough, definitely, but also a bit of protectiveness, as if she was going to be overwhelmed by the surroundings.

She giggled. "Yeah, she's sort of a kook. Kinda' hard to meet someone that's worth meeting at a place like, well, this." She gestured to their surroundings. Then, blushing a bit, quickly added. "W-Well besides you, Kyle!" She looked very flustered.

"I-I-I mean, you're really nice, and stuff. Definately worth meeting and talking to and...." She groaned, hiding her face in her palm, and a flow of hair that fell down her shoulders. "You get what I mean...." She swallowed, heart fluttering. Hearing his next comment, she looked up again, still red-cheeked and almost panicing. "Y-Yeah.... I've never really even..... Dated anyone until, well, him." SHe said, giving a hand gesture as she related back to her ex. "I mean...." She cleared her throat, hesitating again, "I've never even... well, had my first.... kiss... yet." She grew redder, a studied the carpet, heartbeat echoing in her mind.

God, she thought, This is nuts! Like he'd be attracted to someone like you! Plus, you just freaking met him! She shifted again, trying to regain some sort of dignity. It didn't work, she could feel her face burning, imagining her skin as a bright red by now. She gave a quiet groan, closing her eyes. Ugh.... This makes me feel like such a..... whore. Wanting to have a connection with the furst fucking guy I meet here.

She opened her eyes, looking a mix of frustraition and sadness as she reflected on her ex's last words to her.

"You'll never be anything but a slut! Every girl here is. You're no fucking different from them, and I'll bet you'll screw the first fucking guy at that stupid party! You should've just submised and accepted your place and givin it to me when you had the chance. Now your nothing." He gave a cruel laugh, "Oh, too late. You never stopped being a looser!"

Rowan gripped the couch in one hand. "Maybe he was right..." She muttered quietly, almost grimmacing in sorrow as she tried to keep more heart-broken tears from her eyes. What did she ever see in him, anyways.... He was always so cruel...

She brushed a hand over her sleeved arm, wincing as she felt the bruise.

(Oooh, sudden twist!)
(Derp :p)

Kyle smiled as she descended into embarrassed bumbling, trying to express herself clumsily. She didn't seem to want to come on to him, but didn't want him to think she didn't like his first impression, either. I've been there, he thought to himself. It made him question again what she was doing at a near-orgy like this. Some "friend" had a strange idea of doing Rowan a favor.

Then she closed in and seemed to be sunk into a sad place of her own thoughts. Now what's going on? he wondered. She muttered, "Maybe he was right..." and he could feel the pain. It sparked a sympathetic nerve in him. Her ex must have been some kind of creep, it seemed.

"Don't let him crawl into your head and try to make you into his own fantasies," Kyle suddenly said earnestly. "I don't know much about your ex, but I'm guessing he's the kind of guy I ought to go meet and pound around some. As if that would make any difference, but I hate the thought of guys out to hurt the women they hang around with." He meant "hurt" as in hurting her feelings; Kyle didn't know anything about physical abuse.

Glancing around, he gave her another slight smile. "You know, maybe you'd be more comfortable somewhere less... public, what with all that's going around here. Want to find a quiet room and just talk?"

HotTexasCowboy said:
Kyle smiled as she descended into embarrassed bumbling, trying to express herself clumsily. She didn't seem to want to come on to him, but didn't want him to think she didn't like his first impression, either. I've been there, he thought to himself. It made him question again what she was doing at a near-orgy like this. Some "friend" had a strange idea of doing Rowan a favor.

Then she closed in and seemed to be sunk into a sad place of her own thoughts. Now what's going on? he wondered. She muttered, "Maybe he was right..." and he could feel the pain. It sparked a sympathetic nerve in him. Her ex must have been some kind of creep, it seemed.

"Don't let him crawl into your head and try to make you into his own fantasies," Kyle suddenly said earnestly. "I don't know much about your ex, but I'm guessing he's the kind of guy I ought to go meet and pound around some. As if that would make any difference, but I hate the thought of guys out to hurt the women they hang around with." He meant "hurt" as in hurting her feelings; Kyle didn't know anything about physical abuse.

Glancing around, he gave her another slight smile. "You know, maybe you'd be more comfortable somewhere less... public, what with all that's going around here. Want to find a quiet room and just talk?"

Rowan gave a tiny nod, all previous emotions dissapaiting instantly. She went with him to a quiet, un-occupied room, mind racing. What does he want to do? Just talk? No.... This place is pretty much one giant orgy! She blushed again, and sat on a bed. She left pleanty of room for him to sit next to her.

Maybe he wanted to pull a sort of move on her.... Maybe the way she wanted to on him? Or more than that? She almost giggled at the thought, but kept her face looking innocent as she gazed up at the attractive man standing before her.

Kyle stood a moment looking down at her. It would be nice to get close to her, he had a sense that underneath her shy exterior, she might break out into a real fireball, if treated right. But she was already darkened by one bad boyfriend. Still, it didn't hurt to take a seat beside her on the bed. He scooted back behind her just enough so he could move his hands to her shoulders and neck and start a soothing massage.

"So," he said just a bit lightly, "you want to take a moment to tell me how all men are pigs and your last guy the king swine of the pig sty?" he offered.

"Hey, hey guys! Guess who turned up?" Jack exclaimed, bursting into the room. "So...What kind of party is this, anyway? My friend gave me his invite, and I never really, like, looked at it."

HotTexasCowboy said:
Kyle stood a moment looking down at her. It would be nice to get close to her, he had a sense that underneath her shy exterior, she might break out into a real fireball, if treated right. But she was already darkened by one bad boyfriend. Still, it didn't hurt to take a seat beside her on the bed. He scooted back behind her just enough so he could move his hands to her shoulders and neck and start a soothing massage.

"So," he said just a bit lightly, "you want to take a moment to tell me how all men are pigs and your last guy the king swine of the pig sty?" he offered.

She gave a cute giggle, "No thanks," she smirked, but stopped her chuckles, and looked over at him. "B-But I do want to say.... something else..." She murmured, looking over at him, into his beautiful eyes. "I... Think you're a really amazing person..." She muttered, "And... Even though we just met... I really like you, Kyle." She looked at him, eyes wide with emotion, afraid of what he'd think of her if he..... Well, didn't feel the same way.

Kyle smiled back to her as she looked at him over her shoulder, over his hand giving her a gentle massage. "I'm glad to hear that, Rowan. The fact is, I think you're very special. And I want to know so much more about you. I want to learn everything..." Her posture had her leaning against his supportive hands, and he relaxed them as she leaned back and he leaned forward, smiling as he neared her lips, tilted his head slightly so their noses slid by one another and their lips met ever so lightly.

He found he was feeling protective of her, wanting to keep her safe while guiding her, teaching her what she would want to know, as a woman...

HotTexasCowboy said:
Kyle smiled back to her as she looked at him over her shoulder, over his hand giving her a gentle massage. "I'm glad to hear that, Rowan. The fact is, I think you're very special. And I want to know so much more about you. I want to learn everything..." Her posture had her leaning against his supportive hands, and he relaxed them as she leaned back and he leaned forward, smiling as he neared her lips, tilted his head slightly so their noses slid by one another and their lips met ever so lightly.

He found he was feeling protective of her, wanting to keep her safe while guiding her, teaching her what she would want to know, as a woman...

Rowan leaned into the kiss, mind immidiately going blank, heart fluttering quickly. She managed to turn his way, much bolder than only moments ago as she wrapped her arms around his neck, immidiatly burning with a deep passion.

Zander got inside late, his eyes scanning all of the home. He smiled shyly, and walked in rather quietly. He got into his room and placed his bags inside of. a closet. " Wonder where everyone is."

The boy I bottomed his shirt, and pulled it off. Stepping into a shower, he turned it on. The warm water soothed his skin as he wondered who he'd might meet on this little personal trip. Zander got out of the warms jets and dried himself off. He found himself in the kitchen minutes later, looking for food, and someone to talk too. He saw Jack, whom suddenly burst into the room. "I'm Zander."

He smiled more warmly, and looked around the pantry for other sustanence. (Ha I has no idea where anyone is cx)

(its okay simply got a girl for ya and Jack)
Tina wearing her beast sexy outfit for the party that her sister was going to but in stead her sister went with her boyfriend and a couple of his friends a trip to flordia so they gave her the invite and said "knock herself out". Tina had on a tight tank top that was black with a white tiger and a black leather mini skirt with black leather boots. The tank top had a built in bra so she did not wear one and her panties were black and see thou. She knew if she sat down wrong one could see it all with even taking off her panties. she made her way to the kitchen before she found anyone and looked at the two boys there with a smile "Hi my name is Tina Underwood nice to meet some handsome boys ".

Zander simply gave the woman a curt nod, his eyes traveling along her tightly clothed body. Zander ended up taking an orange from a fruit bowl, and cutting it in half. "Zander." he said quietly, his shy eyes looking at the citrus. He sighed lightly, and sat on a rather high bar stool. Yet again he found himself watching Tina's body, her curves rather noticeable. His hands peeled the orange halves, and he started to eats them slowly. He didn't know how this was going to end up, while everyone else was fucking room to room.

Tina nodded her head at the cute boy and found herself wanting him. she also took an orange from the friut bowl and sitting next to him with a smile she peeled the orange and began to eat it. she stopped to smile at him and said "interesting i go to a party and so far all i end up doing is eat a orange." She let a soft giggle trying to start up a conversation.

Zander shrugged, holding up a wedge, and ate it with a smile. "I don't know what to expect really..." he said slowly, his thick accent making his works confusing. Zander finished his orange, and walked over to the sink to wash his hands. After doing so, he threw away his trash and left the kitchen.

"See you around." he said. Zander walked quickly back to his room, and shut the door behind him. "See was..different; Tina." he thought. He opened a window and leaned over the rail, what if she found him? Why were girls trying to flirt with him so often? He put his head in his hands, a massive head ache overwhelming him. His acidic tongue licked his soft lips as he looked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom