Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuckfest (InCharacter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tina smirked and let out a small moan . she then moved her hands from his hair to his back and ran her nails lightly down it. she went from his back to take hold of the hem of his shirt and start to pull it up.

Shaye let her take his shirt off and started with hers, revealing her bra underneath. He smiled and unclasped her bra with a quick movement. His tongue tasted her neck, then her chest, and finally her taut nipple.

She looked down at him on her breast before she threw her head back and this time her moan was a little louder. she reached down to play with his hear and loving how he looked with out his shirt.

Shaye continued to suck on her bust before traveling his hand into her pants, cupping his fingers to tease her clit.

"oh shaye you found one of my sensitive spots" she moaned out gripping his hair a little tighter but not pulling and leaning into his hand . She closed her eyes loving the feel of his mouth on her breast and where he put his hand.

Shaye chuckled. "I see that." He hooked one of her legs around his waist and let her down on the bed where he took both her pants and panties off. His tongue then started roving the landscape of her clit.

She felt him put her in the bed. Soon she was naked. She loved how he took charge taking what he wanted. She spread her legs as she saw him move his head down to her pussy. She felt his tongue on her clit she arched her back and moaned out real loud.

Tina's moans were really starting to turn him on, and he could feel his cock strain at the fabrics of his pants. Shaye quickly took off his own pants, without stopping on Tina. He pressed the head of his dick in the opening of her lips, kissing the ones on her face.

Tina felt his head go into her lips and she let out a soft moan. She reached up and grabbed shaye and pulled him closer while kissing him and worked her body so that she pushed him in all the way.She let out a louder moan once she manged to have him all inside of her.

Shaye gasped slightly against her lips, not expecting her warm pussy just yet. He started rocking his hips, deepening his depth inside of her. He moaned. "You're so tight, darling." His lips found her breast again and he thrushes harder into her.

Simply~ said:
Zander smiled at her moans and even shared a few of his own as she sucked him off. She knew how to make him loud too. He wasn't a very vocal partner but with the way Harlie moved on his dick, her lips working with a certain passion that he couldn't place...he was ecstatic. As she deep throated him, he used two fingers to slowly push further into her, a rhythm developing as his fingers pulled in and out of her. He moaned through gritted teeth as her body lay ripe on top of him. "I like it that way." he grinned, his neck moving forward and his tongue rolling around her sex and adding to the mix of his fingers. The pleasure of her touch was almost of the verge of being unbearable, but he teased her through it. Zander couldn't place the hunger, was it his looks or charm? Even his dick? Whatever it was that drove her insane about him, he liked it. Her madness for him made him want her even more, the resistance was killing him.

Tina moaned saying "your so big Hun". She felt him thrusting and it felt really good so she started to move with him. She felt him on her breast again and it caused her to moan louder. She loved the sounds of her pussy as it took his cock into her.

Shaye fucked her harder, rubbing her clit with one hand. He moaned as well, feeling like he was getting ready to cum. His cock throbbed inside of her, touching more of her sensitive spots while he moved.

Tina was now screaming in pleasure. She moaned out "going to cumulative Iam going to cum ". She gripped the sheets of the bed as she arched her back and fucking him back just as hard."Iam. Cuming "she screamed out as she came all over his cock.

Shaye withdrew almost all the way and slammed hard into her sex, feeling his seed release the tension in his cock. He gasped and stood over her, panting. He was still inside Tina and a squelching noise sounded as he withdrew all the way.

The way she seemed to be able to make him loud gave her even more confidence . She had known plenty of guys who usually didn't make much noise in bed , and the way she worked them , she had turned them into a totally different person . As she kept deep throating , she could just feel her body shiver and crawl with pleasure . His fingers and tongue were working perfectly inside her , and made her sopping wet . And that wasn't an understatement . She also couldn't place why she felt like she needed him so much , craved him so badly . It was a mystery to her . All she knew was that she couldnt get enough . Moaning as well , she started to move her hips slightly , an rub her body against his , using her hand to continue to play with his balls , sucking even harder and bobbing her head as fast as she could . She didn't want him to have one moment without pleasure .

With the way she slithered on top of him, he had to do something. Zander sat up, sliding her perfect body off of him quickly. He grabbed at her, pulling her by the waist onto his lap and wrapping her legs around his hips. His thick member sat grinding up against her pussy, causing even more pleasure. He smiled lopsidedly and kissed roughly on her lips, his tongue fighting for entrance into her lips. The mans hands gripped her hips, moving them forward so it shifted onto his lap more. His head now inches away from her lips, he shuddered with pleasure. The feeling of her soaked privates against his hard cock was just extremely fun. He let a finger travel under her ass and right into her. Two more followed, as he spread them apart inside her. Rubbing her and sliding in and out. Zander leaned back, "My my, you are one hell of a girl." he grinned and kissed around her breasts as he did a lot. For some reason he loved the touch, and feel, even the taste. A girl with large breasts was all he needed. Harlie seemed just about right.

She was only slightly taken off guard when she was slid off and grabbed by her hips , now sitting in his lap . She didn't mind the position one bit . In fact , it was get favorite so far . Grinning lopsidedly , she raised an eyebrow , but she was engulfed by his kiss , and wrapping her arms around his neck loosely , she kissed him back with a passion , her tongue seeking entrance into his mouth , and once finding it , her own tongue seemed to dance with his . The way he was holding onto her though , it was almost too much . And how she could practically feel his throbbing cock inches from her entrance , her body begged for him to pleasure her to the full extent . She craved the feeling she knew shed get when he finally gave in . Grinning slightly , she kissed his back even rougher , her whole body suddenly going tense when she felt his fingers slide into her ass . It was a pleasurable feeling , but she was so tight it couldnt help but hurt a bit . But she loved it . Feeling him pull away , and now start to kiss around her breasts , she dropped a hand down , and let it grasp his member . She then slowly rubbed it back and forth against her pussy lips , teasing them both efficiently . Grinning at his words , shuddering with each movement she made , she replied "I'm only like this with the best ." she winked playfully , continuing her motion . He was just too perfect .

Tina was breathing hard as she felt his seed go into her. she smiled up at him as he pulled out all the way saying "wow that was great we so have to do this again". she leaned up and kissed him on the mouth again. she then looked down at the mess they made on the girls bed and chuckled . she got off the bed and looked at shaye and said "shall we shower together to get all nice and clean".

DownCast said:
She was only slightly taken off guard when she was slid off and grabbed by her hips , now sitting in his lap . She didn't mind the position one bit . In fact , it was get favorite so far . Grinning lopsidedly , she raised an eyebrow , but she was engulfed by his kiss , and wrapping her arms around his neck loosely , she kissed him back with a passion , her tongue seeking entrance into his mouth , and once finding it , her own tongue seemed to dance with his . The way he was holding onto her though , it was almost too much . And how she could practically feel his throbbing cock inches from her entrance , her body begged for him to pleasure her to the full extent . She craved the feeling she knew shed get when he finally gave in . Grinning slightly , she kissed his back even rougher , her whole body suddenly going tense when she felt his fingers slide into her ass . It was a pleasurable feeling , but she was so tight it couldnt help but hurt a bit . But she loved it . Feeling him pull away , and now start to kiss around her breasts , she dropped a hand down , and let it grasp his member . She then slowly rubbed it back and forth against her pussy lips , teasing them both efficiently . Grinning at his words , shuddering with each movement she made , she replied "I'm only like this with the best ." she winked playfully , continuing her motion . He was just too perfect .

Zander bit his bottom lip sexually as she touched his hard shaft. Her soft hands like silk on his dick. The man looked up at her, his eyes wild with pleasure. "Why thank you, and might I say when I first saw your 'nice ass,' I had to steal you. It was the only way. I guess you'd call me greedy." he said in a cheeky voice, throwing in a playful mouthing on her hard nipple. The man rocked her hips back and forth so as her hand rubbed, her own privates connected with his head. The temptation was just under the edge, but Zander resisted fucking her heart out; for now instead he liked the way teasing made her work. She was his girl self, the perfect match. Zander rolled his tongue around her nipple, the flesh growing more moist under his spit. He suckled, and then pulled her lips to his again, his tongue slipping into her mouth and dancing around hers. The feeling this girl gave him was electric, and he could feel the tight heat radiating from her pussy. He made her sweat, and he liked it.

Tina took him by the hand and pulled him close saying "oh i do and be yourself around me its okay i wont bite". she giggled as she led him to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Shaye smiled as she took his hand. "Alright." He got in the shower with her, careful not to slip, and pulled the curtain so water or anything else wouldn't get on the floor.

Tina stepped in after him and reached up getting the soap. she let the water run all over her body then turned to Shaye "you get my back and i will get yours" she handed out the soap to him and turned around so he could get her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom