Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuckfest (InCharacter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria sat on the couch with her drinks and watch the crowd. She took a sip of her drink and took a glance at one of the girls on the dance floor. Victoria was thinking about what she wanted to do. She was thinking that it might be kinda fun to get with one of the girls here.

Mediumrare said:
Jason laughed under his breath as he watched the drama unfold "I guess I'll have myself a dance" he said to himself placing his empty bottle on the rail and walking down to the dancefloor working his way through the small crowd of people that had arrived recently. he came up behind Kenley and wrapped his hands around her waist, kissing the back of her neck and slowly working his way upto her ear "How about I give you a your of the master bedroom" he whispered in her ear with a smile.

Kenley didn't care that she was bare, everyone knew what they were there for and naked was just easier on the process. As the hands wrapped about her she smiled, she moaned softly as his lips traveled to her ear. She knew it was the owner, Jason, when he spoke about the tour. Leaning her body back against his she nodded, "I think a tour of the master bedroom would be nice, then I'll give you a tour of my body," She smiled at him over her shoulder, "That's a fair trade, right?" she followed him to the room smiling, forgetting all about the pale male that had turned her away.

"Well, I would definitely enjoy having you with me... considering what you're doing now," she said, winking, continuing, "but to answer the question, if I really wanted you anywhere else, you would be." She had some bit of dominance, and resistance peaking through, though hard to do being so excited. She moaned softly as he bit her neck, smiling as she placed her hand on his large rod. "Well, well... are we going to or not?" She asked coyly.

Marcus arrived at the party and saw pretty much instantly that it was indeed a fuckfest. He saw a cute girl (Victoria) sitting alone on a couch and sat down next to her.
"Good afternoon" he said, outstretching his hand. "I'm Marcus."

"Hello, I'm Victoria. Interesting place her isn't it." She commented to the man who came and sat next to her. She then took a sip of her drink and watched the party continue.

Amelia stepped from her car and hurried up the stairs. "Dammit they've probably all started without me." She groused, straightening her outfit of a Blazer, Buttoned shirt, and Pleated skirt. She liked to dress up as a schoolgirl mostly for ease of access with the skirt but partly because, even at the age of 21, she was short and petite enough to really pull the look off. She stepped into the house to see a surprisingly small number of people although the couple on the couch looked rather promising to her eyes.

Her decision made, Amelia skipped over to pair (Marcus and Victoria). "So... Hi!" She introduced herself with a grin, shifting from foot to foot as she looked them over. "Mind if I join you two? Or should I go find another person to have fun with?"

"I don't mind if you join we were just talking." Victoria said and gave Amelia a smile. "I'm Victoria nice to meet you."

Victoria took a sip of her drink and moved over so Amelia could sit in between her and Marcus. She then laid her head on the back of the couch and watch the two with a smile. She hoped this wasn't creepy or anything. She was still new at this game.

Things are looking better and better Marcus thought.
"I'm Marcus" he said, eyeing Victoria's kegs and skirt. "It's nice to meet you Victoria" he added.

Amelia gave a smile and sat down, casually looking between the man and woman. Hmm... Which one would I want first? They both seem so lovely... Amelia was trying to figure out where their preferences lay, she was expecting that if they had been into each other they would have been in a room by now but by the looks Marcus was giving Victoria not to mention that Victoria was giving the pair of them, it seemed that maybe the party was just starting slowly this evening. "Nice to meet you Victoria, Marcus." Amelia nodded, "So... What'cha talking about?" Amelia decided to play along and see where this went with these two.

"Just stuff." Victoria said playing with her own long red hair and then put her empty glass on the table beside her. She yawned a bit and then put her head head on the back of the couch again. Victoria was still inexperinced with all of this so she was going to let Marcus or Amelia take the lead.

Marcus could tell by the looks on Amelia and Victoria's faces that they were waiting for someone to make they first move. Marcus lightly grabbed Amelia's shoulder, as she was the closest, and whispered into her ear "Wanna have some fun with me and her?"

Amelia grinned at Marcus' proposition, turning to whisper her reply. "I was just thinking the same thing myself..." Her grin faded to a sly smile as she turned to Victoria. "So..." Amelia let her right hand wander over the redhead, light touches against what exposed skin she had. "You both know the name of the game... Shall we play?"

Lara chewed on her nails quietly as she looked around. This girl was pretty nervous at time, as well as shy with doubt. She never considered herself sexy.

"Sure" She said looking at the girl as she touched her skin. She noticed another girl that seemed a bit nervous and shy like Victoria was. "Should we invite her too?" She suggested as she let a hand rest on the other girl's thigh.

"Go ahead" said Marcus, moving his hand up Amelia's thigh and up her skirt. He then kissed the side of Amelia's neck as his hand starting gently feeling her up.

Amelia had thought to fetch the third girl herself but when Marcus' hands began to wander over her body she decided to sit still instead, letting him do as he wished. Her hand reached over to stroke his crotch through his pants, giving a languid moan. "Mmm... We could..." Amelia raised her free hand and made a beckoning motion towards the third girl before letting that hand drop to stroke the inside of Victoria's thigh, a mirror of what the girl was doing to her.

Talin said:
Mediumrare said:
Jason laughed under his breath as he watched the drama unfold "I guess I'll have myself a dance" he said to himself placing his empty bottle on the rail and walking down to the dancefloor working his way through the small crowd of people that had arrived recently. he came up behind Kenley and wrapped his hands around her waist, kissing the back of her neck and slowly working his way upto her ear "How about I give you a your of the master bedroom" he whispered in her ear with a smile.

Kenley didn't care that she was bare, everyone knew what they were there for and naked was just easier on the process. As the hands wrapped about her she smiled, she moaned softly as his lips traveled to her ear. She knew it was the owner, Jason, when he spoke about the tour. Leaning her body back against his she nodded, "I think a tour of the master bedroom would be nice, then I'll give you a tour of my body," She smiled at him over her shoulder, "That's a fair trade, right?" she followed him to the room smiling, forgetting all about the pale male that had turned her away.

"Fair enough" he said with said with a wink leading her to the master bedroom, the bed was big enough to fit several people at once and the headboard had what appeared to be cuffs attached to it "What do you think" he said as he plopped onto the bed

“Ohh Jason, this is nice.” The large bed would have served for an orgy if need be, not that she saw that happening. Well at least not yet, though the night was still young. Smiling she straddled his lap, her breasts inches away from his face. “I think…” She licked along his jaw slowly, “I’ve got the best seat in the house.” Giggling she rested her firm ass on his thighs. “Now then, where would you like your tour to start at… my toes… and work our way up or do you want to just take the self-guided adventure?” Her eyebrows waggled suggestively over her blue eyes as she smiled at him.

Cole arrived at the mansion and knocked on the door excitedly with an ear-to-ear grin on his face nothing could make him unhappy. He looked around for any man or woman but couldn't happen to find anyone. Cole instead just entered the mansion and swung his ebony duffel bag to his back and looked for a partner to engage with.
"Anyone home?" Cole shouted and heard an echo boom throughout the house and expected no one to be there so instead he just laid on the couch waiting for someone to come.

Alex was late as it was, despite that she was also excited. She finally got to the mansion and she quickly went inside not bothering to knock or anything. I didn't take the girl long before she found the main room and she smiled a bit. The Petite red head was possibly the shortest person there, Though her black low cut shirt showed off ample amounts of her cleavage, which her C-cups were rather large on her body. Her pink mini skirt showed off much of the of the creamy colored smooth skin of her legs. She scanned the room and smiled as she walked up and straddled a girl apparently Named Victoria. She hesitated nothing as she groped her a bit then kissed her pushing her body against hers so there breast pushed together. "Mmm Your cute! I do think I'm in love!" she said with a giggle as she looked to Amelia and them Marcus "sorry to interrupted, I just couldn't help my self"

BrittneyBlue said:
Alex was late as it was, despite that she was also excited. She finally got to the mansion and she quickly went inside not bothering to knock or anything. I didn't take the girl long before she found the main room and she smiled a bit. The Petite red head was possibly the shortest person there, Though her black low cut shirt showed off ample amounts of her cleavage, which her C-cups were rather large on her body. Her pink mini skirt showed off much of the of the creamy colored smooth skin of her legs. She scanned the room and smiled as she walked up and straddled a girl apparently Named Victoria. She hesitated nothing as she groped her a bit then kissed her pushing her body against hers so there breast pushed together. "Mmm Your cute! I do think I'm in love!" she said with a giggle as she looked to Amelia and them Marcus "sorry to interrupted, I just couldn't help my self"
Cole got up and saw a small but cute redhead. "Hey there, the name is Cole and yours is?" Cole asked and immediately rubbed up against her to create sexual tension between them and said "Why don't me and you find a room to our selves hmm?" he cupped her breasts and started to grope her as well "So let's go now hmm?" Cole grabbed a key on the counter to a private room in the house and grasped the redheads hand and led her upstairs to the room.

MacroFiend said:
"Well, I would definitely enjoy having you with me... considering what you're doing now," she said, winking, continuing, "but to answer the question, if I really wanted you anywhere else, you would be." She had some bit of dominance, and resistance peaking through, though hard to do being so excited. She moaned softly as he bit her neck, smiling as she placed her hand on his large rod. "Well, well... are we going to or not?" She asked coyly.

Invite in hand, Andrew hwad into the mansion. Aleady he could see pople going at it and all positions. They sounds of moaning and cries of pleasure and need ringes around him and he gave a smirk in the process. Looking around for some fun, his eyes soon caught a glimpse of a sexy pink haired girl. She was already naked allowing him to see her full figured body, not to mention her massive breasts. He couldn't help but to go to her. Being a sex party in all, he removed his clothed until he was naked as well. He goes behind her and firmly groped her breasts. "Hi there. Enjoying the party?' he whispered and nibbled on her earlobe. His hips grinds against her as his hands continued to please her breasts.

Talin said:
“Ohh Jason, this is nice.” The large bed would have served for an orgy if need be, not that she saw that happening. Well at least not yet, though the night was still young. Smiling she straddled his lap, her breasts inches away from his face. “I think…” She licked along his jaw slowly, “I’ve got the best seat in the house.” Giggling she rested her firm ass on his thighs. “Now then, where would you like your tour to start at… my toes… and work our way up or do you want to just take the self-guided adventure?” Her eyebrows waggled suggestively over her blue eyes as she smiled at him.

"Hmmmm What if we skip the tour all together and get straight to the main event" he said with a devilish grin, his member was stiffening and already visible through his pants as he imagined all the things he could do to her as he groped her ass and kissed her neck slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom