Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master of the Keep (Kolath/butterfly0408)

Finally the third day rolled around since he had discovered the curse and Kolath had found the answer. He had been hovering midway between the ceiling and floor and it was suddenly there before him all that he needed to know on how to break the curse. He dropped from his hovering to the floor on one knee his head raising slowly as he suddenly shot off at magical speed to where he had left Laine hoping he wasnâ??t too late.

As he came to his room he slipped quietly inside the door and nodded both Shera and Brimer out leaving him and Laine alone knowing this was going to be hard on both of them and the needed to be alone.

Laine had been resting at the time, but heard the door open. She had not been feeling well these last few days and while she had a feeling as to why, it was still to early to be sure. How would he take it? After all that had happened recently... would he change back to her Kolath? The man she had fallen in love with?

Shera and Brimer were already gone by the time that Laine rolled over and sat up in the bed, seeing Kolath and yet... not seeing him at all. While he was looking quite normal to the average eye, to Laine's enchanted eyes, he was anything but normal. He was dark in her eyes. Just... dark. No matter how he looked at her, all she could see was a sinister look upon his face and a look of evil intentions in his eyes.

"K-Kolath? What has happened to you?!" Laine had a look of fear in her eyes.

Kolath did have a almost dark look about him which the curse was adding too but it wasnâ??t one of evil or malice it was of concern and worry. He knew what he needed to do but it was going to be so hard having to do that to herâ?¦again.

His eyes narrowed a little as she backed away a little from him. He knew that she was going to fight and object to this but he also knew that if he didnâ??t break this curse soon she would go insane. He moved quickly across the room gently but firmly pinning her to the wall her hands held above her head as he kissed her lips tenderlyâ?¦there was no magic in that kiss but the magic of his love for her he just hoped that it could reach her even though the cursed haze.

"What are you doing?" her voice was trembling as was her body as she backed away from him, right into the wall where he was soon upon her. "Kolath what are you doing?!" He was gentle, but she only felt force and cried out in shock as he pinned her to the wall. "Stop! Stop it!" She struggled and squirmed against him and his gentle grasp was not going to be able to keep her pinned for long, "Say something! Stop looking at me like that! I can't stand that smirk!"

His heart just about brokeâ?¦he wasnâ??t smirking; this curse was just getting to be too much. He pulled back looking into her eyes his hands brushing against her cheeks softly tears in his eyes, â??I love you Laine and I will stop this but I know you canâ??t understand me right now please believe that I am only doing this for your good.â? His lips dropped to her neck kissing softly his hands dropping down to her shoulders and starting to slip her dress off her shoulders.

The look in his eyes chilled her right to the bone and made her go pale, she started to shiver with fear. Her struggling growing at the words were twisted by the curse, "I have decided I hate you Laine. Damn filthy whore. You're only good for a good rape every now again and the time for one it right now." As his lips lowered, she started to whimper and squirm. The kiss felt like a brutal bite, his soft removing of her dress a vicious ripping to her mind, "Kolath! Stop!" tears were streaming down her face now, "I thought you loved me! For the love of God stop it!"

He growled deep in his chest upset at Tharis for making his do this to her again. His mind reached out causing tendrils of magic to wrap around her arms and legs tying her up. Supporting her and being as gentle as he could he laid her down on the bed still kissing her neck. The curse only worked on the mind fortunately so he body should start responding to the touch of her lover, if it didnâ??t this was going to get a lot harder and fast.

Laine started to panic, her body thrashing against the magic that bound her. She squirmed like a fish out of water on the bed as she struggled. Her crying intensified, "STOP! KOLATH! DEAR GOD!! AHHH!" she was screaming. But all the while she screamed, her body was having natural reactions to his touch. She started to move against him in ways out of Tharis and his curses control and towards the end, a slight moan escaped her lips. The curse would not have it and soon it started to not only control what she heard, but what she said as well. "Stop! Please! If you ever loved me Kolath, STOP!"

Kolath growled deep in his throat as she started to plead with him to stop. It was the hardest thing that he had ever done but he pressed on finally exposing her breasts to his hands. He started to rub them softly playing with her nipples glad to see that they were hard, and that her body hadnâ??t forgotten his touch. His mouth moved down and captured one of her nipples in his lips sucking lightly. He wanted to just get this over with but he knew to break this curse she had to be aroused to a certain point. His hand slipped down between her legs feeling her already starting to get wet and he knew now was the time. His lips descended on the curve of her breast right over the mark kissing it hard and being a bit rough this time working his magic through his lips.

Her body, his magic, and the magic of the curse started a power struggle the moment his lips touched the make. Laine threw her head back and started to scream out in pain as well as just plan demonic sounds! A war raged within her. Tharis was holding onto her soul, refusing to let it go. His curse was prepared to take her with it should it come to that. But her love and his powers were strong. His powers fought to find her beyond the curse and held her tight. Shielding her as he destroyed the curse in a blinding moment. All at once, Laine's body went limp, her breathing fast, and the mark on her breast... changed. No longer Tharis's symbol but Kolath's instead.

Her body shivered as she closed her eyes, "Kolath? Kolath what's happened to me?"

He panted hard nuzzling against her breast softly seeing that his mark had replaced Tharisâ??. He leaned back after a few moments looking down into her eyes before he leaned down to kiss her lips gently. â??Lanie can you understand me? Or are my words still being twisted?â? his hands were brushing her cheeks gently caressing her neck pouring his love for he into her body.

Laine looked at Kolath with blank eyes at first. His mouth was moving, she knew he was talking, but his words we lost on her. No longer twisted, but no words at all. "Kolath... Kolath I... I can't hear you." Little tears trailed down her cheeks. "I can't hear your voice..."

He looked at her stunned for a moment then smiled and leaned in kissing her deeply. His thumbs brushed her tears away his finger shhing her gently as he moved down slipping her dress off her totally his hands now rubbing over her naked body kissing her in the most tender spots she had.

"Kolath..." Laine whispered to him, a slight catch in her voice. Things were starting to piece together things. The curse, Tharis, the mark, the words. And still her body had reactions to her lover. "Kolath... can you fix it? Can you fix me? Mmmm."

He smiled looking up at her nodding. Not saying anything knowing that she couldnâ??t hear him even if he did. His hands rubbed her breasts his mouth nibbling on the undersides of them softly before he slipped his own clothes off knowing that the only way to fix this was to make love to her having read of this side effect before.

Laine's body started to tingle under his touch. Her eyes closed lightly and her head tilted back against the wall. She was still bound and pinned to the wall, but it did not matter. She needed him now. Not in a lust way. Laine needed Kolath's love so badly it hurt. For it did. Without him, her heart hurt. It had broken thinking he hated her and wanted her dead. She needed her heart to heal with his love.

He kissed her neck his hands lovingly roaming over her body rubbing her in all the right places. Tears ran down his face as he poured his love into her with ever touch his mind reaching out to hers wrapping around her wishing he had been able to save her from having to go through this. The bonds released as he knew they were no longer needed. His hands cupped her breasts as he moved down to kiss the tops of her perfect globes wanting her and loving her more then anything.

As her bonds melted away, Laine gently wrapped her arms around Kolath's neck. Leaning her head down, she kissed him on top of his head before resting her forehead against him, "Love me Kolath. Please just.... love me..." She spoke with tears in her eyes.

He stood slipping out of his clothes and quickly moving back up between her legs. He knelt down and moved in close rubbing his tip against her looking down into her eyes. He could see what she wanted and so didnâ??t wait he just pushed into her. not a need filled hard thrust but a slow loving moving into her filling her completely as he pushed in.

Tears slipped down Laine's cheeks as he entered her. Slowly she took in a deep breath and let it out again. "I love you. Kolath, oh baby I love you so much!" She cried as she took her hands and placed them on the sides of his face and raised her head to kiss his lips so soft and slow. Much like a match of how he had just entered.

He kissed her back his hands rubbing her arms as they were above her and brushing down her arms slowly his hands cupping her cheeks softly as he started to move inside her slowly. His forehead pressed against hers as he started breathing hard biting his lip softly. â??I love you too Laine I love you more then I can ever say.â?

Her eyes suddenly shot open. "Wh-What did you..." she was speaking in hardly a whisper. "Kolath... I think I heard you." It was faint, like her own whisper, but she was almost certain she had hear right. She thought she heard him say how he loved her, "Say it again. Let me see if I can hear it again."

He looked down at her moving still leaning in close kissing her lips whispering just loud enough that she would be able to hear him. â??I love you Laine from the bottom of my heart.â? His hands came up cupping her cheeks nibbling on her lower lip continuing to whisper, â??I love you Laineâ? over and over.

"I hear you..." she whispered back, "Kolath... I hear you." Tears rolled down her face in big drops. It had to be the loving. It had to be. "Your voice is still faint. Keep going. It's helping. It's helping so much Kolath please." She started to move her hips against his a little more.

He continued the slow passionate love making his lips staying by her ear whispering to her of his love and caring. How he was so sorry about what he had let happen to her and that he would never allow any harm from his past hurt her again. His thrust grew in speed and frequency as their love making became even more passionate the slow build up feeling so good.

Back
Top Bottom