Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master of the Keep (Kolath/butterfly0408)

He kissed her back his own hands coming up to her cheeks kissing her deeply and pouring his passion into it as his thrusts increased in pace moving hard and deep inside her. he was getting closer to finishing but he wanted to give her the best orgasm from their love making that he could so he held back his lips moving down to her neck to kiss and nibble hard at her pulse point.

Her heart was beating so fast, she wondered if he could feel her pulse racing against his lips. She wondered if he would feel her body as it slowly crept closer and closer to that ultimate of peeks. She was starting to show a few of the signs already. Little shivers in her legs, starting at the tips of her toes and starting to rise higher, towards the place where their bodies meet.

He groaned panting hard against her neck as he thrust hard and deep in and out of her tight welcoming pussy. he needed this reconnection, and it felt like she did as well. There had been such hurt because of his leaving that it had felt almost like he was a stranger in this house. His hands brushed down to her hips holding them as he thrust into her pulling her closer to him with each of his thrusts. It had been so long since he had been with her that he could already feel himself nearing the edge and did everything he could to hold it back wanting to feel her cum first.

He soon got his wish. By then, he had pulled her so close to him that it was like they were one in the same person. That thought, believe it or not, was actually the thing that pushed her over the edge. That feeling of closeness to the one she loved, being a part of him as well as he being a part of her... it was more intoxicating then anything else in the world to her. Especially after feeling so unloved for so very long.

"Kolath! Kolath!!" she was actually crying while crying out his name the moment before the orgasm finally hit her. Hit her hard and fast but lasted and lasted for what felt like forever as the pleasure overpowered her and had her screaming her pleasure for quite a while after until words finally found there way to her lips as she whimpered to him, "Cum with me!"

He was not one to disappoint a lady and as she rode out her orgasm he pushed deep into her and joined her. the feeling of oneness was with him also but the feeling of being welcomed back, of being wanted here was what touched him the most. Panting hard he filled her womb with his hot wet seed pumping all that was left from the years of being away. His arms supported him after he finished as he nuzzled against her panting hard. There were no words for what they had just shared, so he softly kissed her neck.

As it passed, Laine went limp as she held herself weakly against him. Her heart was still racing what felt like a million miles a minute as she just basked in the after glow of their lovemaking. Mmm and that truly was the only way to define it. Love. "Mmmm, Kolath," she almost seemed to purr into his ear as she squeezed her arms more firmly around him, holding them closer together. "Thank you. For that... mmm and for all this. For Sera and you. Your love. I don't know what I would do without it all. My life would be empty."

Kolath slowly leaned back looking down into his loves eyes, tears shining in his own. â??You really mean that Laine?â? he was thinking of all the things that she had been put through since she had come her. how she had almost been killed at least once. How he had raped her when she first came into his keep. His hand brushed over her cheek as large tears worked in his eyes and down his cheek. â??I wouldnâ??t be here if not for you my love.â?

"Now don't you go start crying," she scolded with a smile as she took her hand and started to wipe away the tears he was shedding. "You're not suppose to be the one blubbering. That's my job. Your the strong one that has to look out for me and our little girl. If you go start crying, where does that put me then, hmm?"

He smirked and laughed through the tears leaning down to kiss her deeply. â??I love you Laine so very very much.â? he slowly moved back from the table going to let her back up his hands moving down to pull the top of her dress back up starting to tie her corset back up.

Laine smirked a little as she sat there, letting him do up her dress once again. After all, he was the one that got it all disarranged, might as well let him get it all back in order once again. She'd have to take care of his clothing once he was done with hers.

He finished quickly knowing just how to put everything to rights. Pulling out of her slowly he pushed her skirts back down holding up her panties. â??Mmmm I think I will just leave these off for now.â? He reached down to start putting his own clothing right.

She smirked a little and shook her head, gently reaching out her hands to help right his clothing along with him, "Mmm, you keep those somewhere safe, but you best not be planning to start a collection of them. This keep is a bit breezy and you don't want me catching my death of cold, do you?"

He smirked, â??Mmmm not at all my love, just a pair here and there to keep my dreams alive.â? He smirked talking like some horny teenage boy. He gently spanked her and then slipped a arm around her waist. â??Mmmm we should go check on Sera make sure she is ok.â?

She shook her head a little, "You're a father now Kolath," she started, having adapted already to her new role as mother quite naturally. "You're not a little boy anymore with your little panty collection mister. You have a little girl now," her smile went large as she pulled away and took his hand, tugging him along, "One who I desperately want to play with right now!" She picked up the pace, tugging him along, laughing a little as they returned to where Shera was still watching little Serafina. Seeing them coming, Shera turned the little babe to watch them coming back to her. She was still only a few months old, but she could smile and laugh, wave her little arms around happily. She did all those things when she saw mommy and daddy coming back to her. Laine reached out for her at once and picked her up, holding her in her arms, hugging her before sitting down upon grass, setting Sera in her lap.

Kolath stood at the door for a moment watching his love and his daughter sitting there. For a brief moment he was far away, his eyes glazed over as something happened to him. it had only happened a few times in the past but this was the most intense one ever. He traveled time in the blink of a eye. He never left where he was but he saw all the major events of his daughters life. he shivered lightly as some of the things he had seen came back to his mind but he finally smiled. She would end up happy and loved by a good man, and would rule the tower well after he and her mother moved on.

Kolath came up behind the two most important women in his life. sitting down behind Laine he kissed her neck softly smiling. â??Mmmm I love you Laine, and I always will.â? He smiled down at his daughter stroking her hair. â??And you missy had better learn to behave and listen to your mother.â? He stroked his daughterâ??s hair and kissed his wifeâ??s neck. This was how it should be and how he knew it would be for years to come.

"What does that mean?" Laine asked as she looked down at her smiling little girl, "Look at that face. She's going to be a little angel with a face like that." Sera seemed to know that mommy and daddy were talking about her because she started to wave her little fists and bounce in Laine's lap, getting very vocal for a moment. Laine only laughed and shook her head, "I am trying to tell daddy you are going to be a good girl and then you go and bounce around like a little devil. Perhaps you will turn into a handful." She bent down and kissed her upon her forehead, "But your our little handful... and that's all that matters."

The little family sat together in the field a while still. Eventually Kolath moved to sit across from them as Laine held Sera to face him. The baby watched with wonder as her father made magic appear before her little eyes. Butterflies, birds, flowers, all making Sera smile and bounce until she started to yawn and fell back against her mother. "I think someone needs to be put down for a nap..." Laine said as she picked up Sera and headed towards the keep with her, knowing that Kolath was no doubt right behind her.

Taking Sera up to the nursery connected to their own room, she laid the already sleeping babe into the round cradle in the middle of the room. Kolath had created this pretty pink nursery as a gift really for both mother and daughter. A room for a little princess. Their little princess who squirm and rolled about a little in the cradle until she found a spot that seemed to her liking and she stilled in her sleep. Laine took the blanket and pulled it up over her, leaning over to kiss her forehead once more. She still looked at the babe but spoke to her mate, "Thank you. She's the most precious little gift you ever could have given me."

Kolath had followed them up to the room and now stood his arms wrapped around Laineâ??s waist gently pulling her back from the crib. He kissed the back of her neck and then gently turned her around looking into her eyes. â??You and Sera are the best things that have ever happened to me my love.â? He kissed her lips softly. â??Without you I would no longer be here. No matter how I treated you when you first arrived I value you more then anything.â? He kissed her again and then setting a magic ward over the room that would continue to play soothing music for Sera, they left the room.

Kolath led Laine out onto a balcony just outside Seraâ??s chamber. He stood behind her looking out over the world that was not changing just staying as it was slowly moving through time. â??We have the rest of time to be together my love.â? He kissed her neck. â??Will you stay with me till the end of time?â?

Laine closed her eyes and leaned back against Kolath. He was not her husband, true, but was more important perhaps. Somehow she had found her soul mate in him. Like he had been waiting for her to come find him. Thank goodness she did at last.

"I will Kolath. Till the end of time, and even longer if possible."

Fin.

Back
Top Bottom