Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master of the Keep (Kolath/butterfly0408)

There was a lusty, playful, little gleam in her eye. Turning her head to the fire... "Brimer, go to the fireplace in the study! Quickly!" The fire went out in a flash and a moment later, Laine was off his lap and pushing things off the kitchen counter, sitting herself on it's edge, "Kolath... I will not lie... I have wanted you every moment for the last 10 months. I have just given birth... and I am horny.... I am VERY, VERY sure right now!"

He looked into her eyes seeing the fire of lust burning there. His hands brushed over her sides as he leaned in close kissing her deeply taking her at her word. His hands moved around to her front brushing over her breasts, heavy from the milk they carried for Sera, they came to the tie of the top of her dress and started working it open slowly leaning down to kiss and nibble on her neck.

Not only were her breast nice, full, and plump... they were highly sensative as well. So the moment he touched her there, she gasped so loudly, her knees buckling under her. But she quickly recovered and made the small hop to sit up on the counter, her legs parted so he could stand between them as she tugged at his clothing. Pulling his shirt up and over his head, running her hands only his bare chest and smiling lustily. Her hands started to rip desperatly at her own clothing.

His fingers deftly worked on the ties of her dress open slowly as his lips nibbled lightly lovingly on her neck. He pulled the top of her corset and dress down quickly revealing her breasts to his hungry hands brushing over her beautifully ripe globes of flesh before his lips closed around one nipple sucking on it lightly. He pressed closer still sucking his hips between her legs as his hands now free brushed down over her legs pulling her skirt up slowly brushing along her long sensual legs.

Laine closed her eyes and leaned back on her hands as he took control of undressing her, moaning and occasionally growling a little even as he worked at freeing her plump breasts. She never thought as soon as his lips began to explore that it would be anything different until she began to suck at her nipple and she had to gasp! She had not even thought about it but they were so use to Serafina feeding they started to feed Kolath as well. "Oh! Oh my!" she laughed a little. "Careful. You don't want Serafina fighting you for what she thinks is rightfully hers."

He was a bit surprised by the sudden feeling of her warm milk filling his mouth. Licking his lips he looked up at her with a evil look in his eyes. â??I could always fix that so she would have enough and I could still enjoy this simple pleasure.â? His hand lightly brushed over her breasts rubbing at them gently licking at the small drops of milk that they produced, â??if you enjoy this,â? soft nip at the tender flesh, â??As I do.â?

She shivered a little as he suckled like he was her baby. But then again there were some differences. Big differences, "You'd have to.... mmmm... take that up with her....oooooh. You two could learn to... to share...."

He smiled nuzzling in closer to her breasts still rubbing at them lovingly as he pressed in closer. â??mmm maybe I should, but now I have sweeter things I am after.â? He moved down nipping over the tender flesh of her breasts especially the undersides of them remembering how sensitive they were. His hand pushed up her skirt around her waist brushing along her thigh as his lips moved lower.

After so long without his touch... she didn't even realize she was going to be THIS sensitive. Every single place her touched her made her feel like the first time it was being touched. It was heavenly. "Ooooooo... Kolath.... you have no idea what you are doing to me!" She wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and bent her head down to kiss him on the top of his head.

He laughed lightly looking up into her eyes and kissing her deeply as his hand brushed up her inner thigh, â??Oh I think I have a idea.â? As he said that his hand pressed up against her panties eagerly as his lips moved back down kissing over her stomach lightly as he started to rub at her sensitive sex loving the wet feel of it after so long of not being near a woman, since none could compare with Laine.

The sound that escaped Laine's lips at that point was somewhere between a cry, a yelp, a scream, AND a moan all rolled into one unique sound that was all theirs. A moment later, her hand grew bold and joined his, pushing his hand even closer to her wetness, holding it there. "You are a naughty boy..." she said breathless to him.

He smiled nipping at her stomach around her navel as he pressed his hand closer. He growled lightly pushing her hand back as he stripped off her panties slipping two fingers deep into her pussy as his lips came down and kissed around her clit lightly. â??mmmm really? Am I that naughty? Considering how wet you are it would seem that you are just a bad as I am my love.â? His lips closed around her clit sucking at it lightly.

Laine's eyes went wide and that sound came pouring from her lips once again. It happened so quickly as her elbow that she was using to support her upper body seemed to just give out on her and she was laying back on the table flat in a heartbeat. "YES! Yes you are that naughty! And you know, OH it!" She tilted her head up a little to look down at him, "Though... I am not saying stop..."

He couldnâ??t help but laugh a little as she said that, she knew what he was going to say before he could get it out. Smiling around her clit he sucked a bit harder on her clit his fingers moving slowly inside the tight wet passage of her pussy. his fingers remembered all the right spots to brush and touch to make her moan in pleasure as his tongue came into the fray brushing and flicking over her clit.

It was as if no time had passed between them at all. As if the last time they have touched one another in ways such as this had been only yesterday. He knew her so well still. And later, she hoped to get the chance to show him how much of him she remembered. But for now, this was just fine. He owed her the chance to go first and she was, for once, not going to argue about it. She just laid back on the counter and took it all in, writhing and moaning in pleasure.

He growled softly sucking at her clit harder nipping and licking at her little pleasure button growling hard. His fingers rubbing roughly against her g-spot. He knew everything about her body his memory perfect. He knew they would need time later to talk things through about what had happened; and he knew that he was going to have to eat a lot of crow then but for now he enjoyed a much tastier dish of her pussy.

"MMMM! I can't take it!" she suddenly and almost desperately cried out! And it was the truth! She needed release yes, but she didn't want it like this. She needed him and wanted him inside her. She shot up to a sitting position again like a rocked and literally yanked him out from under her skirts to stand against her again. It was then that she with one hand grasped the back of his head to pull him in for while kisses and used her other hand to tug and pull at his pants. She need to free him right this moment. If he was not inside her within the next few moments, she was going to go mad!

He growled into the kiss almost loving it more than her pussy but he needed back under her skirts almost as bad as she was kissing him. he was about to push her back and continue his work on her pussy when she started tugging at his pants wanting them off clearly. He growled all his desire shifting from eating her out to making wild passionate love to her. he helped her drop his pants and pushed her farther back on the table starting to climb up onto it between her legs. His hands bunched her skirts up around her waist rubbing up her legs his pants down around his ankles. He stopped for a moment looking into her eyes, â??Here? Or bed?â? it was all he could put together right now not thinking clearly.

She reached up to grasp his face, tugging it to her own, kissing him passionately and deeply, speaking against his lips, "No time! Here! Now! Kolath! Mmmm!" Her leg wrapped around his, trapping him here in this position. He couldn't get away from her now even if he wanted to.

Growling deeply against her lips he willing moved closer to her with the leg around him and didn't fight it at all. His cock brushed against her entrance and he slowly slipped his entire length deep into her wet and waiting pussy. Already he was breathing a bit hard, nuzzling against her neck he started to move slowly inside her thrusting at a slow gentle rhythm.

The noise Laine made... who could define it? It was a mix of joy, pleasure, relief, as well as a few possibly new emotions rolled all into one sound that was all Laine's. "Oh God Kolath!" she whispered to him as her whole body trembled against his. She pressed her cheek against his and lightly nuzzled him as she moaned softly right into his ear. "I missed you so much. Please don't leave me all alone again. I couldn't bear going through it once again."

He nuzzled back against her kissing her neck as he kept up the slow gentle rhythm moving inside her. â??I wonâ??t Laine I promise you I will never leave you again.â? He leaned back just enough to lean in and kiss her lips deeply. His hands brushed down over her legs gently pushing them wider as his thrusts increased in speed and depth of entry. His fingers scratched lightly at her thighs moving deep and long inside her.

Laine's hand reached up to his arms, grasping him and holding on a few moments before returning the favor and he was giving her thighs and light scratching his skin back again. "Mmmm, thank you. Kolath.... thank you for so many things." She spoke between the moans each thrust got from her. "Uhhh, thank you for Sera. Thank you for returning to me. And.... uuuuuhhh thank you for loving me."

He growled kissing her neck and lips deeply as he pressed close still moving long and deep into her. â??I will never leave you or Sera ever again Laine.â? His hands came up brushing over her cheeks as he kissed her deeply his thrusts stopping for a moment as he let them start to connect through the kiss again. â??I love you so much, thank you for still loving me after all this.â? He leaned back his hands coming back down to her hips and starting to move inside her once again a bit faster and rougher.

Laine gently shut her eyes and moaned with his movements. Nipping at he lip a little, she took in every sensation between them and enjoyed it. "Oh... oh Kolath... I love you. Mmm how I love you SO much. Thank you. Thank you my love." Licking at her lips her hands reached for his cheek, pulling him into a kiss, pouring her passion into it.

Back
Top Bottom