Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master of the Keep (Kolath/butterfly0408)

"I love you," she whispered, almost whimpered. Over and over and over again. Each time it grew in such intensity and passion as did the force of their love making. Soon, they were going at it so wildly passionate that her head was starting to spin and her words that once were whispers where then screams of pleasure, "I LOVE YOU!"

He groaned thrusting fast and hard in and out of her his passion taking over losing himself in the woman that he loved so much. His hand slipped behind her head as he leaned back looking into her eyes. He dropped down kissing her passionately pouring his love into the kiss at the same time as he reached his orgasm and started filling her with his seed whispering once more, â??I love you Laine.â?

"Kolath!" she suddenly cried out in orgasm moaning and moving wildly against his only a moment before her body stilled in weakness. "I...I love......you...." her eyes lids drifted closed and her head lopped to one side. So weak of body and heart from her ordeals, she could not take it. She passed out once the orgasm had taken the last bit of her energy.

Kolath looked at the sleeping beauty that lay below him sighing softly. He couldnâ??t believe what he had been able to lower himself to again. His hand brushed over her cheek as he kissed her lips again, â??Good bye my love.â? He slipped out of bed and gathering his clothes he left the room. He was gone when he woke upâ?¦not from the room but from the tower. He had left her a note saying how sorry he was for bringing all this hurt to her and that she should just try and forget him because the longer he stayed the more she would get hurt. He was gone into the world on his own trying to keep others from being hurt by being around him.

Time passed slowly within the keep, but swiftly outside it.

Days turned to weeks and weeks to months. And no matter how far Kolath tried to get from Laine, from time to time, he could still feel her. There was mostly a sadness that surrounded her, but every now and then she would have a twinge of such overwhelming joy flow through her heart that it would touch his no matter how far he was from her side. But every time, that joy would soon be overcome with the sadness once again.

The feelings were never all that powerful, but passing moments. Until suddenly on day, a feeling so strong reached him. Pain! Overwhelming pain like nothing ever before! And Laine was suffering through it somewhere far away from him. He could almost hear her crying out for him.

Kolath was sitting down to a meal breaking his fast when suddenly he felt her pain. â??Damn it I should never have left her.â? his eyes closed and the wind around him suddenly started to whip up around him and his eyes shot open glowing brightly. He disappeared in a brilliant flash suddenly appearing in the front hall of the tower. There was no one there to greet him no one reacting to the sudden intrusion something was wrong. His mind reached out finding Laine in a upper bed roomâ?¦his bedroom. He rushed up the stirs bursting into the roomâ?¦

The scene Kolath found as he entered the room was more then likely not in a million years what he ever expected to see. Laine was in the bed, with her legs spread, propped open. Shena was down between her legs. Brimer in the fireplace, helping to boil water. Others were around as well. The room was all noise and chaos. And Laine was screaming as she held her large, very pregnant, belly.

With the entrance of Kolath, most of the room paused and turned, shocked to see him. It was Laine that was the last to notice him. But she was also the first one to say anything to him... "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!! AHHH!!!!!!" She threw her head back into the pillow, clutching the bedsheets in her hands, "OH GOD I HATE YOU! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! AHHH!!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME TO DEAL WITH THIS BY MYSELF!!! AHHHH GOD GET THIS THING OUTTA ME!!! NOW!!!!!!!"

"Get him out of here!" Shena yelled, indicating to Kolath. "It's not proper for the father to be-"

"NO! STAY! AHHHH!!! KOLATH! STAY!!!! SON OF A BITCH!!! I COULD CUT YOU DICK OFF FOR DOING THIS TO ME!!!!" Laine was the typical first time mother in labor.

Kolath just kinda stood there in shock looking at Laine his love in the throes of labor. He couldnâ??t hardly believe his eyes something had to be wrong here. It wasnâ??t till Shera threw a towel at him as she growled. â??If youâ??re going to stay get over there and be with her!â? he could tell that this was going to be a pain when things finally settled down but he did what he was told. Moving up to Laineâ??s side he knelt down looking into her face and gently stroked her hair back gently taking her handâ?¦which he almost instantly thought twice about but it was too late now.

Laine snatched at his hand quicker than he could pull it away and soon he was feeling her pain in more then just his magic senses. She was squeezing his hand so hard, he was feeling it himself. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!" she screamed at him.

"Laine breath!" Shera had to yell herself over the noise of Laine's pain.

But Laine was not listening, she was too busy scolding the soon to be father. "You LEFT me! You left me with a baby in my belly! Do you know how hard it is!? Well clearly not since you have not been here for the last NINE months! I was sick! I got FAT! And there was no one here to hold me hand through it! I should never speak to you again! AHHHH!!!!" Another contraction as she squeezed his hand once more, "YOU DID THIS TO ME!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"

Shera started to yell at Kolath then, "Kolath! Get her to breath! Please! Try and calm her!"

Kolath looked from first one screaming female to the other both of them yelling at him. He was still having a bit of a hard time getting everything processed till Shera had yelled at him to get her to breath. â??Laine shhh I know I didnâ??t mean to leave you like thisâ?¦had I known I would have come back before now but please now for our Child you need to focus on giving birth and breathing I will be here to be yelled at later.â? He leaned down kissing her lips then her forehead whispering. â??Please love.â?

Shera was showing both Laine and Kolath how the breathing should go. Laine picked up on it and then she looked to Kolath, "Breath with her Kolath, don't let her stop. She needs to breath so she can get ready to push."

Laine started to shake her head, "I can't! I can't push! It won't work! I can't so this! Shera don't make me! AHHHH!" She was not breathing as she should and Shera looked right to Kolath to do his job.

"It's coming and it's coming right now Laine! Breath! You have to breath just a little more so that you can-"

"I AM NOT GOING TO PUSH DAMNIT!!"

He nuzzled against her ear softly holding her hand just as tightly as she was his. He joined Shera in helping Laine breath correctly. â??You have to Laine push loveâ?¦â? he was breathing with her straining to help her push his hand brushing over her cheek. â??You have to push love you have to breath and push!â?

"I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING I DON'T WANT TO DO YOU BASTARD!! WHO are YOU to tell me what the hell to d-AHHHHHHH!! OH GOD!! AHHH!" Laine's head pressed back into the pillow behind her.

"Laine it's time! You can't fight this anymore! Push! PUSH! Kolath tell her! Push!" Shera yelled.

Wanting this baby out of her now, she for once didn't fight, she just pushed. Over and over again, Shera and Kolath helping her to breah between pushes. Finally, the head was out, "That's it! That's it! One more big one Laine and it's over! One more for us please!"

"Kolath!" She whimpered a moment, turning her head to him and looking him in the eyes. Time seemed to slow in that moment right before the last push. "I love you!" she whimpered out before closing her eyes, pushing with all her might and squeezing his hand for dear life, "AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

And then, like sweet music, a babies' cries filled the room, "It's out!" Shera exclaimed as Laine collasped in relief, panting and covered in sweat. Shera went about cleaning the baby at once, cutting the cord and making an examination, "It's a girl! Laine, Kolath, you have a daughter..." she started wrapping up the child for mommy and daddy to examine themselves for a few moments before they finished up with what needed to be done.

Kolath felt like he was having to push just as much or at least his hand did. Breathing with Laine he helped guide her along or at least tired. As the last push approached he leaned in kissing her lips softly, â??I love you too.â?

As the baby came out he stroked Laineâ??s hair softly helping her catch her breath. He smiled at his love as they were told it was a girl pressing his forehead to hers for a moment. Before Shera called him over, kissing Laine again he went over smiling as he saw the little bundle that was his newly born daughter. He was about to reach out and take her but suddenly Shera was pushing him to the door. â??OUT! You arenâ??t needed here now let us get her and her mother cleaned up before you come back get!â? and the door slammed he just stood there blinking things sure had changed.

It was a good hour before Kolath was given permission to re-enter the room again. Returning to it, he found the room had been cleared after such an event. New sheets and both mother and daughter were washed. Laine dressed in a new night gown, baby wrapped up in a fresh, soft blanket. As he entered Laine held the baby in her arms and was was just untying the front of her gown. Her hand stilled, she looked to him and after a few moments her lips curled into a smile, "Shera said I should try and give her a nursing..." she explained to him as she undid it the rest of the way and pulled it down to pop out one of her swollen breasts and brought the baby's lips to her nibble. Daughter latched on right away and started sucking, "Oh! That's an interesting feeling."

He looked at her smiling as she didâ?¦it looked like despite everything she had said during delivery she wasnâ??t that mad at him. He moved over taking a chair and sitting next to her his hand reaching out brushing the head of his newly born daughter looking into his loves eyes. He smiled looking at the small child in his loves arms smiling. â??She is so perfect Laineâ?¦â? he stopped not being able to think about the night that had brought about this beautiful little girl.

Finally he looked up at Laine again tears already in his eyes â??Laineâ?¦Iâ??m so sorry about what happened I never meant to hurt you that night after the curseâ?¦I just couldnâ??t let it keep a hold of you any longer.â? Tears were already rolling down his cheeks as he looked from his daughter to the woman he loved. â??I thought it would be better that I stay away after raping you again.â?

The whole while Kolath was making his peace with Laine, she did not seem to be paying much attention. All her attention was on the baby in her arms, sucking at her breast. Perfect. That was one word she had heard him say. And yes, she was. Her little angel. She had waited 9 long months to have her in her arms. Someone to fill the void that Kolath had left in her head but... did she have them both now?

"You want to hold her?" Laine asked suddenly, not even acknowledging anything he had said to her just then. Gently, she pulled her baby from the breast. The little girl protested, curling her fists and waving them about, "Now there there my little angel. Don't be so grumpy, daddy is going to hold you. You'll feel better then, won't you?" She held the bundle in Kolath's direction.

Kolath didnâ??t realize that she had missed everything he had said and wasnâ??t offering that he hold his daughter as a peace offering. He smiled gently taking the precious bundle that was his new born daughter. His finger gently brushed along her cheek becoming like any father all soft and playful holding his newborn. He slipped up into the bed with his love being extra gentle so as not to shake up his daughter. He snuggled close to Laine and his daughter recognized that mom was near and started trying to get back to her. Leaning over Kolath helped his daughter back over to Laineâ??s arms. â??Sheâ??s perfect Laine.â?

Laine groaned a little as the baby was handed back to her. The little dear went and latched right back onto mommy's breast, her little hands reaching up and holding on as she suckled. Mother and daughter were so well bonded already, but Laine could tell that baby needed to get to know daddy more then just a few moments of holding her. "Kolath... after the baby is finished feeding, I am going to rest. But... but I want you to stay with us. I want you nearby. I want her to hear your voice and know your touch. She knows my voice, for I have been talking to her almost constantly since the moment I knew she was coming into my life. But she... she doesn't know yours. I want her too." A few tears were falling down her face. She was too weak to fight him properly at this point, but she could make him feel bad until she was rested enough to give him the yelling at he deserved.

Kolathâ??s eyes moved from his daughter up to the woman that he loved so much, tears were running freely down his cheeks. â??If you will let me stay I wonâ??t ever leave either of you again.â? He leaned forward gently pressing his lips to her forehead, â??Iâ??m so sorry Laine, for what I did to youâ?¦and for leaving.â?

"Of course I want you to stay! I never wanted you to leave!" she spat out at him, a little more viscously then she had intended. It disrupted the child who started to tear up herself. Everyone else was cry, why shouldn't she cry as well. "Oh no no, shh... don't start that now. Don't cry like mommy and daddy. Shhh, it's alright, shhh..." she started to rock the baby until it seemed the child was soothed enough to no longer be on the verge of tears. Laine had composed herself enough by then to hold a conversation with Kolath without the threat of tears. "I never held you responsible for what happened Kolath. Never. If you just would have stayed until I woke in the morning, you would have seen that. You did what you had to do to save me and thank you for that. But it hurt me so much that you would think any less of me that! To think I would hate you for saving my life, oh Kolath how could you think I would hate you for that. I hate you more for leaving me alone to face this pregnancy by myself." She looked down at the baby in her arms, who looked back up at her with a curious look on her face, "There would be times when I would feel her kick and I was overcome with such joy that I would look for you to take you hand and let you feel. But then I would realize you were not there, and all my joy would vanish in the blink of an eye."

He looked at her not having stopped crying this whole time he slipped into bed with her his arm slipping around her shoulders. â??Laineâ?¦I justâ?¦I thought that having to force you because of the curse would make you rememberâ?¦when I hurt you the first time.â? He nuzzled against her, â??I still havenâ??t forgiven myself for that first time love I canâ??t believe how far gone I was.â?

"I have forgiven you though Kolath," she whispered as she nuzzled her cheek against him, "Does that mean nothing? It was not you. Never was it you. It was him, all him. If not for him we would not have gotten off to such a tragic start." Starting to feel drowsy, her head rested on his shoulder lightly, "I want to put that behind us Kolath. It's the past. I want to leave all that behind us and start again right now, start anew as this family we have right here. Just you, me, and our little angel."

He smiled nuzzling against her hair, â??It means so much to me Laineâ?¦Iâ?¦â? he turned her kissing her lips again, â??I will try harder to forgive myself.â? His hand stroked her cheek then dropped to stroke the head of their daughter, â??Yes, lets start with the three of us, the wizard last of his kind, the woman that has come to love him, and their daughter their Serafinaâ? his hand stroked the newbornâ??s head smiling as she was finishing up on feeding.

"Serafina..." Laine whispered with a smile, nuzzling her head against him even more until she was resting against him as if he was a pillow, "I like that name." Both mother and daughter yawned at almost the same exact time, "Our little Serafina. Our family. I love that Kolath. I love... you..." And once again, as if they were one, both mother and daughter feel asleep, daughter in mothers arms. Mother in father's arms.

Back
Top Bottom