Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

Stephen fed from her to the point where he knew he would not need any more though he did not take his fill. He wanted to not take any risks with her or the child hiding with in her body. He cleaned the area and continued to suckle and kiss her neck his hand rubbing her side lightly her moans always made his spine tingle for the longest time.

Amelia leaned against the entire time, each pull drawing out a noise of pleasure from her. He closed the bite after long and paid small attentions to her neck, a mix of nibbles and kisses. His hand was rubbing her side, and she made a noise of contentment, laying against him. She, in turn, pressed gentle ministrations to his neck with small, feather light kisses and almost unfelt nips to his skin. Her own hand ran over his chest, stroking it through the confines of his shirt.

"I think its time we take you to dinner my love. I can not have you starving my child and feeding me. " He smiled kissing her pulse firmly before moving to crawl over her standing slowly his head cloudy again from the extra hormones in her blood. He hated the way that felt but knowing why it felt that way made him very happy.

Amelia pouted some as Stephen kissed her pulse and then climbed up off the couch. She didn't want to be seperated from him, even physically, not now when she was aware of who she really was. He was right though. She hadn't eaten for quite some time and food was essential in keeping a healthy pregnancy. Any woman who was starved in her early weeks often miscarried and that was the very last thing she wanted. She sat up on the couch and yawned, stretching her arms before she stood full. "Are we going out or eating in this time?" she asked as she flipped off the television with the remote, before dropping it onto the couch.

"Well you can chose but there are loads of restaurants open still. " He smiled putting his hand in hers looking into her eyes smiling as he lead her to the elevator. He smiled chuckling looking at her kissing her cheek as he slipped his shoes on. "Then we can do what ever you want is there anything you still want to pick up while we are here? " He spoke softly his hand leaving hers and slipping behind her back smiling brightly.

"Mmm," she contemplated about where to go as she slipped into some easy footwear this time, a pair of black sandals. "Either or is fine with me," she said as they walked towards the elevator which soon made a noise, the doors sliding in to allow them enterance. Amelia took his hand again and stepped onto the elevator, pushing the lobby button. "I know my blood makes you groggy," she said as she leaned back against the elevator, the doors closing, "perhaps we should just eat in the hotel's resturaunt tonight."

"They have one of the nicest restaurants around so lets do that." He smiled kissing her cheek as he waited for the elevator to reach the lobby. He smiled kissing her cheek as the walked out of the elevator and into the nice restaurant on the ground floor. "Table for 2 a private table please. " He smiled slipping his hand over the sign in sheet and the host nodded and lead them to a quiet table in the back.

Amelia giggled as he kissed her cheek twice, and kept ahold of his free hand as they went to the resturant downstairs, and even until they were seated at the table. She took up the menu with one hand and continued to gently stroke her fingers over his hand as she peered over the menu. "What are you going to get, Stephen?" she asked curiously.

"I will just let you order for me again you did well last time. " He smiled giving her hand a light squeeze leaning back in the chair smiling at her just relaxing and enjoying the view. " Where do you want to live? You can live anywhere in the world name it. " He smiled if he had his choice they would move back to his home but he knew she would not know the language. He had even began to forget it after 200 years away.

"You want some steak? Since a lot of international guests stay here, they have some more familiar food. I could go for a steak," she commented with a smile before stopping to think about his next question. Where did she want to live? She thought about it as she took her hand back to take a sip of water from their water filled glasses. "Well," she started, setting the glass down, "I don't really know. There are a lot of choices to consider if you're telling me I can live anywhere I want in the entire world." She couldn't help a small laugh as she leaned back in her chair.

He smiled as the waitress walked over smiling asking for what they wanted. Stephen ordered the steaks for them smiling brightly looking into Amelia's eyes. "I would rather not live in some place overly warm. As i am certain you would not like living in some place overly cold. So really only about half the planet is available. " He chuckled looking into her eyes reaching over taking her hand running his thumb over it.

Stephen's comment succeeded in making her laugh softly, even if that wasn't his intention. His thumb brushing over hand brought a smile to her face as she took another long drink of water, before setting the glass back down. "Because of my heart, I never traveled, except to get an opinion from a different doctor, though each opinion was usually worse. I'm lucky to be alive as it is," she said, leaning her head back for a moment, before looking at him again. "Let's just travel to a few prespective places before the baby is born and then we can decide on one."

"Well then I would like to take you to my home in Alaska as well as Ireland. You are in Japan now. Is there anywhere else you would like to go? " He smiled they may have to fly if they wanted to go to many more places. He did not like the idea of flying but he would do it gladly as long as she was happy and able to see as many places as she wanted.

She smiled and leaned over the table to press a small, quick kiss to his lips before leaning back to sit down again. "I don't have to go many places, Stephen. A couple will be fine. And I really don't mind where we live, as long as I get to be with you. And our baby," she said, touching his hand now instead of his touching her's.

"Well i have 2 you have 1 pick one more place!" He chuckled sighing happily as she touched his hand looking into her eyes. His heart wanting so badly for her to like Ireland but he would not try to influence that decision he wanted her to choose where she wanted to live. Not where she thought he wanted her to live.

She smiled brightly. "I'm very fond of going to Ireland. I've always wanted to go because I am more than half Irish myself" she said softly. It was then that the waitress brought their steaks to them, complete with sides of their choosing and the soda she'd asked for. She said thank you and poked her streak, satisfied when she found there was some pink. She had always liked it medium rare. She cut off a bite and smile, eating it down happily. After the bite, she said, "I'll think of a place if that's what you really want."

"Your more then half Irish love you 150% Irish. " He chuckled they where both pure blooded Irish back when they first met. Stephen smiled and took a bite of his very rare steak smiling with a happy groan as he ate it. He continued to poke and nibble on it as he watched her his mind drifting off to back when they first met and the years following that before her death.

Amelia laughed softly before she took another bite of her steak, then taking a drink of her soda. "I suppose that's true when you think about it," she admitted. It didn't take them long to finish and after they paid the check, she took his hand and left with him, deciding to just take it easy and go back to the room. She hit the elevator button and pulled him into it. Once the doors were closed, she smiled and leaned against the wall, pulling him with her so that she could spend the length of the elevator ride kissing him. It seemed entirely too short, the ride, when they arrived at their apartment in the hotel. Dancing a little happily into the room, she turned to face him, hands folded behind her back. "What should we do now that you're happy knowing I'm fed?" she teased.

He smiled and payed the check glad to be leaving he was not much for eating today he just wanted to be with her. He smiled and let out soft groans as he kissed her in the elevator absolutely lost in the kiss. Once it opened he lead her inside looking at her. "I don't know are you still tired? Do you want to lay down and watch some tv? " He smiled kissing her again taking off his jacket walking into the room.

"Mmmm, I'm not sure," she said with a small chuckle. Even as she said that though, she was bounding off into the bedroom to fish out something she could sleep in since she didn't plan on leaving the room again tonight. She changed into a pair of loose fitting black cotton pajama pants and a blank tank top, before coming back out into the living room. "What to do? What to do?..." she seemed to think about it out loud before giving a soft smile to him and plopping down onto the couch, patting the spot next to her outstretched form. "C'mon with you, come cuddle with me," she teased with a bright smile.

Stephen undid his shirt and laid it down on top of his jacket smiling at her as she went to change. He slipped off his pants adding them and his socks to the pile and went over to a chair setting down while she changed. He smiled when she came back out she looked cute in pj pants. He got up as she called him over and laid down essentially on top of her. He pressed her into the corner of the couch where the seat met the back. He laid down his body completely covering hers as he kissed her cheek. "Huh oh your suck!"

She squeaked as he pressed her into the couch, laughing as she pushed softly at his shoulders as they playfully bantered back and forth. "Hey! I can't watch tv if you're laying on top of me!" she protested with a small laugh, poking at his sides, experimenting in tickling him to see if it did her any good, though she doubted it will.

"I do have my tickle spots but those are not them. Besides am i not entertaining enough for you to watch?" He smiled biting her nose lightly as he tickled her sides groaning happily as he kissed and nibbled on her lip. He smiled looking into her eyes winking playfully as he searched for her ticklish locations. "Besides i cant watch tv like this either!"

Amelia couldn't answer him because as soon as he started searching for her tickle spots, she was writhing on the couch under him in a fit of laughter. "No, no! Stooooop~!!" She squealed, laughing and squirming. Her hands shoving and pushing at his shoulders as he playfully attacked her. "I cant breathe! Hahaha, please!!" She was huffing, trying to talk, and breathe, and laugh all at the same time. Tears actually ran from her eyes from how hard she was laughing. Damn, did she ever hate being ticklish.

He smiled looking at her leaning in pressing his lips into her neck dragging his fangs against her skin. He slowly stopped tickling her chuckling softly against her skin as he kissed and nibbled on her neck. "Poor girl getting attacked by a big scary vampire! " He chuckled and began sucking on her neck his mouth open wide as his tongue swirled and his teeth scraped her. Both knew exactly what he had planned he was going to leave a mark directly over her pulse on her neck, high enough to not be hidden easily.

Back
Top Bottom