Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

Amelia moaned as he began to bite, nip, and suck on the spot of her neck just over her pulse. She bit her lip and softly clenched his upper arms with her small hands. "Oh no," she breathed on a breathless laugh, "what am I going to do? I'm at the whims of the big scary vampire." She pinched his side softly, though she did not pull her neck away from his mouth, enjoying what he did too much to do that. It always felt good to be with Stephen this way, even knowing what he was, even knowing she was having a vampire's baby, but more importantly, her old soul's husband. It was such a weird twist of fate, but she wouldn't argue it. "Never look a gift horse in its mouth," as they say - don't take advantage of a gift.

He smiled and continued to kiss and nibble on her neck relentlessly. He could literally do this for ever as long as she was able to eat to live he could lay with her for ever. " I am going to cry when i take that final bite from you. " He whispered softly her neck still tasting lightly of the blood he had drank earlier. His heart felt like it was trying to flee from his chest as he was so excited to have both his loves here together.

She moaned softly as he continued to nip and nibble at the skin of her sensitive neck - that had only gotten more sensitive since meeting him and being with him - her hands still holding at his shoulders, caressing softly and lovingly. "Final bite?" she questioned, her mind a little hazed over from the stirrings of passion that she wasn't quite sure what it was that he meant. She kept herself close to him, holding him to her as he lavished his loving attentions to her. It was heaven to be whole, her two souls in one, to be in the arms of the one she was meant to be with, in this life and every other.

"After i turn you i will never get to taste your blood again it will be a flavor i deeply miss. " He spoke softly.With that he turned his head pressing it into the seat of the couch so he could give attention to the other side of her neck. A content sigh and a happy groan went from his lips to her skin as he continued to show her how he felt about her. "There now you can watch tv now that my head is out of your way. "

Amelia chuckled as he moved to allow her to see the television. Not that that was her intention; she really just wanted to be playful with him, taunt and play with him a little. She pressed her lips to the side of his neck and lingered there a moment to enjoy the sensation of being that close to him, their baby growing within her. It was such a strange concept, to know that she was soon to be a mother, a mother to a vampire's child no less. Well, her vampire's child. Happiness curled in her abdomen and made butterflies in her stomach. "I love you," she said with a giggle, "I really was just giving you a hard time."

"You can watch tv that's more then fine i am just going to lay here and fawn over you. " He smiled kissing and nibbling on her neck his palm pressing lightly into her stomach. He knew he would not feel anything but the fact his child was under his hand made his heart flutter. He never thought he would be a father and now with the woman he loved and had always loved he was having a child.

"Huh, I'm not entirely sure I could just sit here while you fawn over me," she joked with a small laugh, her body curved against his own to get as close as she could to him. In such a short amount of time, they had gone through so much, and already they had so much together. The dreams had been telling her who she truly was, though she hadn't known that until now. It was strange, the way the universe worked to bring soul mates back together; that's what he was, her soul mate. She smiled and snuggled her nose into his neck, the feeling of his hand on her belly(where their child now grew), warming her inside and out.

Stephen smiled his kisses and nips now moving along her collar bone heading towards her heart. He smiled leaving his hand where it was just enjoying its location so much. He now understood why his powers had so little an effect on her it was her link to him that made her so resilient to him. "You can do what ever you chose i am going to continue to fawn over you no mater what you do. "

Amelia giggled and squirmed just a tad from the affections he was bestowing upon her with his lips. "You see though, your fawning over me...it's very distracting," she said with a laugh. In fact, it was very distracting, as she was no longer paying attention to whatever it had been that she was watching on the television. The noise, too, seemed distant now. All she could hear and feel, and concentrate on, was him. As if to prove her point, she turned her face down some and nipped at his neck as he had done to her's, trailing her lips down across his skin. "See?"

"Now you know how it feels to be me. " He placed his lips over her heart kissing ever so tenderly over and over. "The sound of your heart beating, sent of your blood. It makes it impossible for me to focus on anything else when ever your in the room. And when your not i spend to much effort trying to listen to you from afar wanting to make sure your safe." He smiled groaning happily as he continued to let his lips dance over her skin in random directions for some time.

Amelia smiled again and nuzzled his neck lovingly in response to his words. "Really? That bad, huh?" she chuckled and kissed his skin, turning her body a bit to press herself against him more fully. She loved being with him like this; if she had the senses that he did, she was sure she'd be just as obsessive with him as he was with her. How could she think of anything other than him? "Mmm, I love you," she said against his neck. "I couldn't imagine my life without you."

"I will never again live my life with out you at my side. " He spoke softly before looking up at her biting his lip. "I am not the same kind man you once loved. When you died i went mad i took my revenge on the country that stole you from me. Those crates... They are filled with the results of my rage as is a good chunk of my wealth. " He spoke softly the shame clearly evident in his voice he was not at all proud of the things he had done in the name of the woman he loved. "I hope you can forgive my foolish acts. "

It took a moment for his words to rest in her ears before she realized what he was talking about; it was a weird sensation, to be two people, to share two souls in one body, but to be one whole love to this man. "It is a hard thing, to lose the one you love, Stephen. I don't blame you, nor condemn you, for what did after I was murdered," she murmured softly as she pressed a kiss to the side of his neck. Just as he wasn't about to lose her, she wasn't about to lose him ever again either.

He smiled reaching up behind her slipping his fingers into her hair gripping it lightly. A soft groan and a smirk before kissing her passionately pressing himself into her firmly. Something about the knowledge of her being the woman he had always loved and the mother of his child made him want her so much. After a few long moments of the passionate kiss he smiled pulling back still his fingers curled into her hair. "I love you so much love. I think though we should put a bit more of a rush on our plans to look for a home for our family. "

She smiled and snuggled the length of her body against Stephen, kissing gently at his jaw. Her hands trailed across his chest, before she settled against him with a happy sigh. "We have a few months, Stephen. We don't have to find a place for a little while. That will actually give us time to figure out where it is exactly where we'd like to be a family," she mused softly. "Unless you want to find a place quickly. Probably before I get big would be a good idea." She chuckled softly and gently kissed his lips again.

He smiled kissing her cheek enjoying her so much right now just wanting to hold her close for ever. "That is why i want to travel by plane. We can spend a month in each place we could want to live. Then chose and move in by your 4th month. You will still be small enough to get comfortable in our new home before our child is born. " He said softly so excited to be able to have a family with her.

"If that is what you think is best, then it is perfectly alright with me" she said with a smile as she just laid cuddled up with Stephen like this. It made happy to be with him like this, their child growing within her belly. She never thought she'd have kids, especially after she met him(it had always been rumored the undead could not breed), but now that she was going to be a mother, she couldn't imagine anything better, except their wedding. "We're getting married and having a baby...life is so much better this way," she said with a happy giggle.

"I have a very important question! Does you getting pregnant mean that i will not be able to make love to you for the next year. Because im going to be very sad if i don't get to make love to my wife. " He said softly smiling looking into her eyes kissing her with an intense passion. He truly did not care if they made love but the thought of not being able to drink her blood every day made him cringe. It would not be long before he turned her and they had to find someone else to feed on.

She closed her eyes and thought for a moment, before opening them and shaking her head. "I heard it's safe until close to the end of the pregnancy," she said with a smile as she nuzzled his neck. "Like seven or eight months, I think." She really couldn't see herself not being able to make love with Stephen, same as Stephen not being able to abstain from making love with her. They just didn't want to stay away from each other in any manner, including the physical kind.

He smiled grinding his hips lightly into her just to prove a point about him wanting her badly. "Good because there are so many things we have still not done together and i intend on trying them all with you. " He smiled running his fingers threw her hair kissing her tenderly. He was loving this soft tender moment between them. It made him so happy to have her in his arms again.

Amelia squeaked, giggled, and blushed as he playfully grinded his hips against hers. She rubbed her cheek against his neck with a smile, and nipped playfully in return. "I want to try everything with you, my love," she said with a big smile. Her lips found his again and she lingered there for a moment to enjoy the gentle, yet intense moment between the two of them. After a moment, she seperated their lips and smiled, kissing the tip of his nose. "Where should we go after our wedding?" she asked gently as she brushed a stray strand of hair back from his eyes.

"We are already in our first possible homeland. We can stay another month or so. " He smiled leaning in kissing her again. He still had to make plans for getting a plane that would protect him at night. His mind was churning on just what he was going to do about buying them a home to keep them all safe and happy. He would have a great deal of planing to do before things where ready.

"Alright my love," she said softly as she returned the kiss he gave her. She laid her head down on his shoulder and remained cuddled up against him. Her hand brushed lightly over his chest as she spent a few moments just basking in this quiet, peaceful moment between the two of them. To think in months they would be a family, like they had been back all the years ago when she had been in another body as his wife. To think she was going to be able to have it all again and this time, she could become like he, and they could live together for hundreds of years; it was the most amazing of thoughts, really.

He let out a happy sigh enjoying the quite moment between them as he thought things threw. His lovely bride to be yet again a slight fear grew inside him as he remembered their past. The last time she carried his child she died a violent painful death. It sent a chill down his spine. He did not know if he could bare losing her. It would almost be worth it in his mind to change her now and risk the child.

"Alright baby, let's get some rest. It's almost dawn and we're getting married tomorrow," she said as she kissed the side of his neck. She slowly got up from the couch and stretched a moment as she smiled down to him. "Come come," she extended her hand down to him, gently tickling at his sides before she turned and giggled. Amelia dashed into the adjoining bedroom and jumped onto the bed with a soft laugh. "Steeeeeeppppheeeen!" she called out to him in the midst of her soft laughter.

Back
Top Bottom