Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

She leaned back and let him retain possession of her hand as she closed her eyes and thought carefully. "The dreams aren't really anything out of the ordinary, and they feel familiar, almost. One was where I was just returning from doing my family's laundry and I tripped...a man at the gate caught the basket and offered to walk me home. The second one, I was watching him from the house and wanted to spend some more time with him, so I went out and told him my father wanted to thank him for a drink." Amelia paused for a second, thinking. "I dreamed of being stabbed by...someone, a theif maybe, definitely a man. And all I could think about was reaching my husband." With a sigh, she opened her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. "I must have forgotten the dream for a little while, because it wasn't until I got into the shower that morning that the pain started. Since my mind is...strong, my dreams to affect me, especially if they pertain to violence."

"The man at the gate... Did he walk you home? What was your husbands name? " He looked into her eyes trying to piece together the dream with his own memories. "The ... man who stabbed you... what did he look like? " He wanted details anything he could think of that would prove to him she was Rebeca before he would mention it to her. He stared into her eyes squeezing here fingers enjoying holding her closely.

Amelia pursed her lips, thinking quietly for a moment, then nodded. "He did walk me home, refused to let me carry the basket back until I was steady on my feet again. His name?...um...I can't really remember." She yawned softly, still waking up. Her fingers still tracing the back of his hand softly. "The man who stabbed me...he was tall...dark hair, very dark...some facial hair and...definitely strong..." she frowned and shook her head, looking at him now. "I'm sorry, I don't remember much about it."

Stephen looked like he was going to cry his hand leaving hers to slip behind her head under her ear. He leaned in whispering his voice cracking some as he was nearly crying. "If my klutzy kitten is in there I have always loved you every moment since i first met you. " He knew she would probably not understand but he was swirling with emotions right now and it was hard for him to keep them in check.

Amelia looked a little confused as he slid his hand into her hair and leaned down to whisper into her ear. It was almost hard to focus on his words for a moment, with the feelings of his fingers in her hair. She loved that feeling. But then...his words...they were strangely familiar, that nickname...it roused something in her and before she realized what she was doing, she had her hands on his shoulder and pushed him back to look into his face. "I love you too Stephen, but how many times have I told you that nickname is embarassing? I didn't mean to trip!" she said, then stopped and blinked, looking up at him with wide eyes for a moment.

"Four hundred years... and here i am holding your pregnant body against mine again. And being embarrassing is why i call you that K.K." He chuckled softly kissing her neck some how he knew they would be together again but he had no idea this would be how. "You are even more beautiful now then you were then you know that. "He chuckled kissing her cheek again holding her close.

Amelia listened and rested against him as he seemed to clutch her to him desperately, as if she would disappear if he let her go. She was a little confused, but she had a good idea of what was going on. She leaned back and lifted the locket around her neck, flipping it open to look at the picture of his wife, of Rebecca. After he had said this though, and her dreams, she suddenly felt like she was looking at a picture of....herself. Her eyes lifted from the picture to seek out Stephen's. "Can it...can it be possible?" she whispered.

"You were not meant to die that day. So your soul was reborn placed into another body and... fate brought that form to me. No wonder i was in love with you the moment i saw you. Again. " He chuckled kissing her softly pressing his forehead to her's kissing her cheek. "At least this body can walk with out falling over all the time. " He chuckled kissing her again smiling brightly.

Tears, from somewhere deep inside of her, spilled free from her eyes as he kissed her cheek and held her to him. "It makes sense doesn't it? I couldn't seem to keep away from you...I was always drawn back," she said in a small voice filled with awe. "Oh god, Stephen, missed you so much," she said suddenly, wrapping her arms around his neck to hold him tightly, feeling suddenly as if she had waited for this moment for hundreds of years, which was true, she had been waiting for hundreds of years. Her soul had been waiting for him, for such a long time.

"I will never leave you again now i am going to protect you and take care of you and when the baby is born you can tell me if you want another and when that is done. I will make you my vampire bride!" He smiled kissing her deeply groaning happily before moving down to kiss her stomach his heart calling out to the child inside.

A mix of both Amelia and Rebecca now, she leaned in and returned the deep kiss, holding it as long as she could before he pulled back. He laid his lips upon her stomach and she smiled softly, running her fingers through his hair. "Well, this certianly has been an interesting and emotional arrival to a new place," she commented with a small chuckle. She scooted over on the couch to make room for him. "Come lay with me, I want to feel your body beside mine, holding me," she said with a genuine, heartful smile. "Well, us," she corrected, glancing at her stomach.

He slipped over her laying on his side next to her smiling brightly as he snuggled into the back of the couch. His hand resting on her stomach again taking a deep breath enjoying the way she smelled and felt. "Having a child will be challenging for us... we will have to find a place to settle down and relax so that it can have a safe place to live and go to school. " He smiled kissing her cheek the next 8 months would be the last they had to travel and enjoy the world. "I wonder what it will be? " He smiled kissing her cheek.

As soon as he laid down next to her, she smiled and curled up next to his body, laying her head on his shoulder. Her hand laid on his on her stomach and she gently caressed her fingers over the back of his hand. "Having a child is a challenge for anyone, Stephen," she said with a small smile. She pressed a small kiss to his neck. "At least we get to have one at last," she mumured against his neck, her other hand resting over his heart on his chest.

He smiled sighing happily closing his eyes he listened wanting to hear the heart beat of his child. "I can not believe i found you after all this time. You are the only woman who i every fully gave my heart to and i have done so twice. " He chuckled kissing her temple lightly keeping his eyes closed just enjoying the sounds of the hearts. " I have plans for us to get married day after tomorrow we need to get you a dress and a ring!"

"And I have always given my heart to you, Stephen, both times, always." She said it softly, placing a kiss against his neck, just spending a number of long moments resting against his strong body. Then she blinked and made a "oh?" face, lifting her head to look down at him with suddenly wide eyes. "So soon? Will we be ready by then? Well...it's not like we need a huge church for hundreds of guests. Where is it going to happen?" she asked curiously.

"A small village 2 hours north. It will be you and i and the priest in a Historic Japanese temple. I figured you would enjoy yourself in a traditional Japanese area. " He smiled looking at her refusing to say ancient as most would since the building he was speaking in was only a few hundred years older then they where. He smiled looking into her eyes leaning in pressing his lips into her neck lightly groaning happily.

She smiled and snuggled against him. "You know me too well," she said with a small giggle, just enjoying laying here with him like this. Her hand lightly caressed his chest, before she teasingly dragged her nails down, watching when he shivered. She giggled and kissed his lips softly. "I love you so much," she murmured against his lips with a heart warming, little sexy smile.

"I just want to make our second wedding as memorable as the first if not more so. " He smiled looking into her eyes remembering the sunset wedding on the lake they had the first time. He wished he could do that again but he knew he could not. He smiled pressing his lips into hers remaining silent as he just kissed her softly but passionately.

Amelia leaned into the kiss, enjoying its meaning to the two of them. It lasted a few full moment before she leaned her head back and smiled down to him. "It doesn't matter to me, love. As long as I get to spend my life with you," she murmured against his lips, not realizing that those were the exact words Rebecca, herself - however you look at it - had said to Stephen all those centuries ago when he said he would spend any and every expense to make their wedding the most memorable experience of their lives. Her hand lifted and she softly caressed his cheek with her fingertips.

"You got me to save money last time this time i am winning out. You are going to get an obscenely expensive ring and dress and i am going to spend every penny i can find on the rest of the wedding. " He chuckled looking into her eyes before pressing his lips into hers again holding her close. He wanted to hold her for ever and soon he would be able to do just that.

She laughed softly against his lips and kissed him back for a long momeny. "Fine, fine," she mumbled against his lips, laughing again softly before she let out a soft groan and pressed her lips to his passionately. She just wanted to kiss him forever, lay with him forever, and spend every sleeping and waking moment together. Her hands lovingly caressed his chest as she kissed him, just reveling in her ability to do so. She felt almost starved of his kisses all of sudden and she never wanted to stop kissing him if she could help it.

He continued to groan and continued to kiss her as long as she would allow it. " You need to eat... you have a baby to feed now. " He spoke softly continuing to kiss her and hold her making no moves to break there embrace or to stand to get her food. He was enjoying kissing her far to much he had 400 years worth of kissing to make up for.

Just as he made no move to get up, neither did she. Just leaned there against his body, continuiously kissing his soft lips. "In a minute," she said finally, when she finally broke the kiss to nip at his jaw, then a path down his neck, before back up to his lips again, feeling like she just couldn't get enough of him no matter how much they kissed, no matter how long they laid pressed against each other.

Stephen could no longer take it right now he wanted to taste her and he could not hold himself back. He groaned happily as he slipped down kissing her neck before slipping his fangs into her skin groaning as her blood filled his mouth. The taste he once thought strange he now relished being able to taste the fact that she was pregnant made him very happy.

Amelia gasped at the intial prick of his fangs in her neck, then it gave way to a soft moan as he began to draw her blood. Gods, it always felt so good when Stephen fed from her. Her hands clenched in the material of his shirt as he drew from her neck, her bloody hot, spicy, thick - though it now had that extra taste due to the hormones her body was pushing out for her pregnancy. "Mmm, Stephen," she sighed his name softly, pressing her body into his, her whole body tingling pleasurably as he tasted of her.

Back
Top Bottom