Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

Jake looked at her confused and a bit terrified. "An appointment for me?! What do I need an appointment for? I'm not getting my balls snipped. Now if you're making an appointment for me to get a dog, then that's okay..."

He watched her with Ollie. "When family is here holding them and loving on them, they will tire. Hopefully it will get us a good night's sleep. We can pray right?"

He watched Owen and Max a bit before looking at Adri when she asked about moving into the new house. "I'm definitely ready to get moved in. I want to get to take advantage of our new house perks. I like the security of it with having the babies now. And the gym. I also think the quicker we get moved in then the babies and O can get used to their rooms." He looked at Bam and Rocky. "Do we have a designated space for the dogs? They could take time to adjust too."

"I can take him when he's done if you want me to so you can take a nap." Jake was trying to be as helpful and hands on as he could be. He didn't want Adri thinking she was doing this all on her own. They were a team and out numbered.

"Is there certain things you want us to take to the house first that you need tonight? Your stuff or baby stuff??"

"You and your super sperm aren't getting me pregnant again anytime soon." She laughed. "Yes, you should get the snip, it's reversible for you." She told him.

"Oh yeah. Mom said she'll come back when we are at the new house." Adri said softly. "Might bring dad with her. That'll get these two off our hands for a couple hours." She kissed Ollie's fingers.

"Yes. There's a room right off the garage that's doggy central. All their toys and access to the yard. Nice big beds. Away from screaming kids when these guys get bigger and they don't want to be bothered. Enough space for another dog or two when you're ready." She smiled.

"You are about to move a bunch of stuff to the new house. I have him. He'll go to sleep." She said and watched him for a moment. "He's like his daddy. Feed him, rub his back and he's down for a while." She teased.

"I think there are still diapers in the closet. But I got most of their stuff to the house already."

She thought for a moment, "Stuff for a bubble bath, soap and lotion I think it's under the sink in the bathroom. I want to soak in the new big tub of ours. If mom and dad have the twins and Owen's in bed, maybe you can take a bath with me?" she asked and rubbed his thigh.

"They say that...but if it's snipped...it doesn't just grow back. I'm skeptical. Also, I have a buddy who for two months even after was still fertile...so it's not fool proof. And to test it, he had to make himself...ya know...and a lot. So it even takes the fun out of that..." He was trying desperately to talk her out of it. He was nervous about it, plus what if they weren't done.

Jake smiled and watched her with Ollie. "Yeah? We will definitely lose them for a few hours. Your mom won't let them go. We would definitely have some time to get things done." He smiled and rested his back and rubbed Adri's leg.

"I'll take the dog stuff too. That way we can get them taken over to and put away if we have to so they don't run out the door or under feet as we move stuff in. Max will be fine...and want to be near O anyway. We should get a bed for him to put in Owen's room. At least that way he will be able to relax and be comfy while he guards his favorite tiny human." Jake called Max over and he looked at Jake then Owen almost as if to see if Owen would be okay if he walked away. When Max got to Jake, he scratched behind his ears. "You're a good boy huh? Do you want a dog brother?" Max's tail wagged.

Jake chuckled and looked at Oliver. "Yeah well, we are at least easy to please." He rubbed Ollie's foot. "Does it seem like they both look around a lot more?"

"Diapers. Got it! Ohh and extra pacifiers. I think it will be nice to finally spend a night in our house!" Jake grinned. "I'd love to join you in the tub. A soak after today sounds amazing. It's a date." He leaned over and kissed her softly. "Alright. I'm gonna get up and moving or I'm not gonna leave this couch." Jake got up and gave Oakley a kiss on the head then Oliver.

Owen went with Jake and to get the truck stocked up. Luke showed up about a half hour later. They took a couple of trips and Owen loved helping like the big boys.

Jake found Adri when they had most of the stuff at the new house but just a few things. "Baby, do you three want to come with us now? We can bring Bam and Rock, then I can come back and get the cars?"

“Then you’re wearing condoms forever.” She told him simply. She wasn’t getting pregnant again and she didn’t want to get back on birth control until she was completely done breast feeding. But she also wanted her husband. So condoms or not finishing were his only options.

Adri laughed softly, “He has a bed in Owen’s room and the twin’s room. I didn’t take these beds or their toys. But those should probably go with us today. Then tomorrow or the day after we can come back and do a walk through and see what else we need. Say goodbye to our first house.” She pouted. She loved this house. “Remember when you said this was our forever house?” She asked teasingly. “We grew out of this pretty quick.” She laughed.

“You know what sounds like the best date idea?” She asked him. “A bath and a nap with you.” She told you. “Maybe even a dirty bath.” She wiggled her eyebrows and gave him another deeper kiss.

She looked at Oakley and Oliver when Jake came back. “We can go now. I’d rather do it now while they’re asleep.” She said and got off the couch. She was still holding Oliver because it was easier than setting him down after he ate. She set him in his carrier and locked him in.

“Will you move Oak? You’re better at not waking her up.” Adri went upstairs to get some jeans and a sweatshirt on and then came back down. She helped Owen get a jacket on. But before she could slide it on he had to show her his muscles since every one was telling him how strong her was for carrying a diaper box. “Can you give me a big strong hug?” She asked him and gave him a hug and kissed his temple.

“If Luke drives the truck, I can drive the SUV with the kids and girls. You and max can follow in my car. That way you only have to come back and get your car. Or leave my car. We can pick it up tomorrow, but Max has to go in the truck.” She got the babies in the car. Owen wanted to go with Max, but that meant moving car seats and that was too much right now.

Jake made a face and shook his head. "Not forever. I'll wear one for awhile. But not forever. I'll consider talking to a doctor and until then I'll wear one. But I want to consult with one of the best. Cause with my swimmers...it may not be as effective as you're hoping."

He nodded to him saying the house was their forever house. "Yeah that was before we had twins. We are outgrowing this house. But really we had been looking for awhile...I do like this house has always been 'our' house though." They moved into the place together. It wasn't her moving in with him or vice versa. It was their home. All the ups and downs. "I'm excited to have a fresh start with our family in the house." Jake was hoping for mostly happy memories in the new place. "Do you think Owen will miss this house?"

Jake kissed her back deeply. "I'll always be down for that kinda date with you. Add in some take out and I'm there." He grinned and kissed her again.

He liked that he was good at something. It made him feel proud. He gently picked Oakley up and put her in her carrier and buckled her in. He caressed her cheek when she made a little sounds.

"I'll take your car. That way if you need it, you have it." He told her and got Oakely's carrier into the base. "O give Max a hug. We will be right behind you, mommy and the babies. You gotta go with mommy cause she needs you to help her with the babies." Owen loved helping so it would hopefully make him happy to go with Adri and help.

"I help!" He told him and then looked at Adri. "I help!" He gave Max a hug and kiss. "Bye bye Max!" Max gave his face a kiss. Jake let Owen help get Max into the car before he went with Adri to get buckled in.

Soon the caravan of vehicles made the trip to the new house. Once at the house, Max got out and first looked got Owen and the babies then he was off sniffing and exploring. Jake smiled at Adri. "We're home babe!"

Adri texted her parents that they were heading to the new house and come over whenever they wanted before they started the drive.

Owen helped with the babies by asking them if they were okay, even though they were sleeping and couldn't speak. But it was cute and he got quiet when she put on some music to distract him. So instead of talking he danced in his seat.

When they got to the house, she got out and let Owen out first. The last time they were all at the house was the baby shower the day before she gave birth. They came back alone to drop stuff off but as a family with the dogs, it was their first time.

She smiled at Jake and gave him a half hug, "We are home." Owen ran over and wanted to be picked up so Adri picked him up and kissed his neck. "We are home baby boo. Do you want to see your room? It's upstairs." She told him. "And then you can help daddy and Luke bring boxes in."

"My parents are on the way. The twins are still asleep." She said and went to get one of them out of the car and handed them over to Jake and she went back in to grab the other. They took them inside and got them unpacked. Oliver slept through Oakley needed some coaxing to back to sleep.

"Fuck I forgot the other baby monitor." She said softly. "There's two upstairs. I will grab them, show this guy his room and come back down."

She held her hand out for Owen and took him upstairs. She showed him his room and then showed him how to get to mommy and daddy's room from his room. And then they went into the babies room to get the monitor.

When they came back down, Owen was ready to help Jake and Adri had watch of the babies until her parents came.

Last edited:
Jake carried the baby in and Max followed. He liked that they have the gated property so the dogs could run and not be worried about running into traffic. Or the kids. He held the door open to let Adri in with the girls following behind.

He watched Adri and Owen go upstairs before he started carrying a few things in. When Adri came back down, he looked at her. "Do you need me to go get the monitor? I'll go get it if we need it." He offered.

Owen ran outside with Uncle Luke and Jake. They gave him the lighter things to carry or the stuff that wouldn't hurt if he dropped. He loved stopping and showing Adri he could carry things in.

The dogs all ran around getting used to the new house and figuring out the new smells. Max kept Owen in sight. When Adri's parents arrived, Max moved between Owen and his grandparents until he knows who it was. They both got out of the car and waved to Owen who put down his box and ran to them.

"Owen...you can't just stop helping..." Jake laughed a bit.

“No I’ll go get it later.” She said softly and set up the new baby monitors.

Adri was more and more impressed with every items Owen brought in and showed her. She pointed at where he should put it and he did it happily before going to get a new items to bring.

When her parents came he dropped his box in the middle of the doorway. Adri went to pick it up and laughed at Jake. “Yes he can. Because he’s cute.” She told Jake and put the diaper box on top of what Jake was carrying.

She greeted her parents but they were here for their grandkids. So after a quick hug for both Adri and Jake they each picked up a twin and gave them all the love.

“Once upon a time you said when I have kids, I will know what it feels like to get pushed from my spot as favorite child.” She told Jake and watched her parents with a sad sigh. “I don’t think I’m the favorite anymore.” She pouted. “Am I your favorite at least?” She asked Jake but Owen ran over to Adri and raised her arms.

She picked him up and gave him a hug. “I’ll always be your favorite, huh?” She asked and he sneezed in her face. She looked at Jake and handed Owen over. “And for that, you’re not mine.” She wiped her face and gagged.

“If you get me sick little boy.” She warned and tickled his stomach.

Jake shook his head and rolled his eyes at Adri making excuses for Owen. "No he can't. What if it was breakable?" He asked her and carried the stuff inside and set it down to be put away later. His job was to carry it inside for now.

He smiled at Adri when she realized she wasn't the favorite anymore. "Told you baby. And sorry babe but you haven't been the favorite since Owen." He told her and chuckled when Owen sneezed in her face. "And yes you're always my favorite. But I'm not kissing you right now." He chuckled. "Buddy you cover your mouth when you sneeze. Remember? Remember how at school to use your elbow?" He showed him and Owen looked at Adri, "Sorry Mama."

Jake let Owen down and went to finish carrying stuff in with Luke. He gave Adri's butt a playful smack as he walked by. Owen tried to help where he could but would 'help' by holding the door or telling everyone they were coming with stuff. Once they were done, Jake got them both a drink and sat down on the sofa a minute.

It felt really good to be finally in their new house. Jake watched her parents with the twins and smiled at Adri. "Nows the time we take off. Maybe I should go with you to get the monitors...get a few other things too."

“I know you are Baby Boo. It’s still gross though.” She kissed his cheek and tickled him again.

Adri sat next to Jake and put her head on his shoulder. “Maybe they won’t notice if we leave and don’t come back. Maybe the twins will have them so hypnotized that they don’t know how long they have been here.” She said to Jake.

“I’m thinking a room at the Cosmo with a wrap around porch, view of the strip, and a couples massage.” She smiled nice and big at that. “How does that sound to you?” She asked him.

“We can try and stay for the rest of the week. Accidentally forget our phones here. It would be wonderful!”

Jake rested his hand on Adri's leg and leaned his head against Adri's. "I guarantee you the twins have them hypnotized. It depends when they get fussy that it will matter just how much they have them under their spell." He smiled a little. "I say we take all the time to ourselves as we can!"

"I say book it. Then we shut our phones off." He smiled at Adri and gave her a kiss.

"Would they kill us when we get home? Or be grateful they got time with the babies?" Jake grinned. "Wait...wait...we have to make your parents think this is their idea." He said softly. "Then they tell us to stay as long as we want."

Truth was though, Jake was ready to stay in their new house. He purposely had them custom make a huge master bed. He knew they'd have kids trying to snuggle with them at some point that way it was big enough for the whole family. Jake wanted to test the bed out. Hopefully with Adri. To test out the durability.

Adri nodded her head in agreement. She sat next to her mom and patted the spot next to her for Jake to sit on. “I’m so exhausted.” She yawned and put her head on her mom’s shoulder. “He wakes up like every two hours at night.” She rubbed Oliver’s cheek and smiled at him.

“Well why don’t you go take a nap?” Her mother asked without looking at her.

“I would but I don’t want you to feel like I left you alone. And what if he gets hungry?” Adri said softly.

“You think I don’t know how to feed a baby?” She asked. “You have milk in the fridge?” Adri nodded her head. “Okay then go take a nap. And take him with you. I don’t want you breathing down our necks.” She snapped at Jake.

Adri smiled at Jake, “If you’re sure…”

“Leave me with my grandchildren.” Her mother and turned away from them so she could compare the twins little hands and noses.

Adri took Jake’s hand and lead him up to their bedroom. “I might sleep for the next few days.” She laughed and looked at their bed. “Why does it look bigger? Did you order a bigger bed? You know your puppy won’t be sleeping in our bed, right? And Max won’t sleep in our bed unless we have three kids in the bed.” She laughed.

Jake looked at Maria pretending to be offended. "I wouldn't breathe down your neck with them. I, unlike Adri, knows you've raised plenty of babies." He looked at Adri and smiled, "Baby it's our chance. Let's go....before she changes her mind."

He got up and held Adri's hand heading up to their room. "Because it is. It's the biggest they make." He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Yes baby. I know my poor puppy won't be in the bed. But we have three kids that will only get bigger. You know me, I love my sleep. I am not going to be one of those dads you find in Owen's bed cause he's with you in ours." He shook his head.

"It's supposed to be the most comfortable bed out. If it's not...we can return it." He told and pulled his shirt off, kicking his shoes off before crawling on the bed. "I don't know babe...it's pretty comfy. Come cuddle." He held his hand out to her.

“I don’t believe that. I’ll be in a dog pile of kids and you’ll be who knows, sleeping in your gym.” Adri teased and took his hand and walked on her knees towards him and sank on the bed next to him.

“Ooh.” She wiggled her hips and pulled the blanket over their waist. “This is nice.” She smiled and hugged him to her. “Good call boo.” She gave him a kiss. “How much are the sheets for this big ass bed?” She asked curiously.

“Did it come with handcuffs so I can tie you up and stop you from escaping to the gym? I’ll tell Luke you’re sick. He won’t come looking for you. Not for a couple days at least.” She teased.

He thought a moment with a smile. "Yeah...a bed in the gym may not be a bad idea..." He teased.

Jake snuggled close and kissed her back, wrapping his arm around her. "They call it an Alaskan King. You can get sheets for about $150-500 depending on what you want. Our bed is the only one this size so we only have to buy them for ours. Comforters are about the same. If we go through the actual bed company they are crazy expensive. I don't need fancy sheets. I just want them comfortable and soft." Jake tended to sweat anyway when he slept and worried about ruining nice sheets, not to mention the extra curricular activities they'd be also doing.

Jake laughed and shook his head. "They did not come with handcuffs but I can get you some. And I'd hope you'd want them for more than keeping me from working out..." He smiled and crawled over Adri. "We have time the children are all occupied....I think we should take advantage of that....break in the new bed. The new house." He kissed and nipped at her neck.

“You may not care for fancy sheets on but I do.” She told him. She’d only sleep on the best, softest, and most luxurious sheets she could.

“Yeah. I would want them to lock you in the nursery and take care of the twins all day.” She teased. She moaned her agreement and kissed him back. “Mmm. Mhmm. I like that idea. Why don’t you take the left side and I’ll take the right side and we can take the best nap of our lives.” She laughed and wiggled her way to the right side of the bed.

“I bet you hate this big bed now.” She joked. She stretched her legs and rolled on to her stomach. She got in the downward dog pose and smiled at Jake. “Youre so far away you can’t even feel me moving.” She smiled excitedly.

She wiggled out of her sweatpants and tossed them on his side of the bed. “Mmm. So comfy.”

"Well then if you want fancy expensive sheets by them. Lord knows you've spent more money on purses or shoes so why not." He teased with a smile.

He gave her a look about locking him in the nursery. "I feel like that's spousal abuse. I should go blink a bunch to your mom and see if she picks up on the signals you're being mean." He smacked her ass she moved by him.

Jake just grinned mischievously at his wife. "Damn I love you..." He threw her pants onto the floor before moving his shorts off himself. With one hand behind his head, the other began stroking himself teasing her with a grin.

Once hard, he moved to his knees and moving behind her. He gave her ass a smack. "I think I should teach you a lesson about comfort..." He moved into position to slide into her.

“You throw me under the bus with mom and you won’t ever get sex again.” She threatened. “How’s that for spousal abuse?” She laughed.

She watched him stroke himself with a smile. She laughed when he told her he’d teach her a lesson. “Your lessons are weak old man.” She said and pushed back against him.

She wiggled her hips and looked back at him. She wasn’t working anytime soon. Might as well enjoy the freedom that came with that. He could spank her, squeeze her, make her body sore. And then they could take a nice long nap.

Jake rolled his eyes. "I'm not concerned cause there'd come a day you'd want it just as badly as I do... I'm sure those days are going to be fewer than mine but still. But someone's still bitter she's no longer the favorite..."

"Ohhh is that so?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Jake wasn't used being able to mark Adri so he took advantage as well. He smacked and squeezed her ass. His hands even grabbed her hips a bit hard as he thrusted into her. He wasn't exactly gentle with his movements and hands. The house was big enough they didn't have to entirely be quiet.

When he had made sure they were both finished, he moved next to her and kissed her deeply as he tried to catch his breath. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I like you being off work."

Adri laughed and rubbed his cheek. “I missed that.” She said softly and kissed him on the lips. She wrapped her arm around him and closed her eyes. That was the first time it didn’t have to be quick and don’t have to be quiet. They could do what they wanted. It was nice. She rubbed his cheek again and ran her fingers through her hair.

“Are you ready for your premiere?” She asked him softly. “I’m excited. We have to get some popcorn and candy for the family premiere. I might even let Owen watch.” She teased.

“Is Dana going to follow it up with a fight? Hopefully it’s here. I don’t know if I can leave the twins yet. And I don’t really want to take them anywhere. They barely left the house unless they had a doctor’s appointment. Hell, Adri barely left the house. Would you be okay going on your own?” She knew it wasn’t the tradition for them and he was superstitious, but her babies.

"Yeah me too. I really like this house." He grinned and kissed her deeply. Jake snuggled into her and closed his eyes.

"Mmhmm." He said before smiling a bit as he thought about it. "I am excited to see what everyone thinks about it. I'm honestly really proud of the entire project. The editing is good and the clips of us at home and the wedding, the babies. It came together really well. I really like it." He smiled. "Popcorn sounds good. Candy too? Gotta get soda too. Ooo Faygo baby!" He opened his eyes and looked at her. "I'll get some shipped in. What flavors?" Jake thought a moment. "I think it's safe for Owen. Just the clips from fights and random cursing probably is the worst."

He thought about her question. "It probably depends how well it does. If it does well, probably. With changing classes. I'm sure I have to get a couple fights under my belt before I go for the belt." Jake sighed and closed his eyes. "I can recommend it is at home. But no guarantee. There is a lot of US fights though so it should be in the country. If you have to stay, then I'll make do. I'll just need Luke to get me Chipotle." He kissed her head. "I love you baby."

“Strawberry and fruit punch?” She asked, but wasn’t sure if those were real flavors. “Oh, peach?” She nodded her head. “I can’t drink it though. It’s been thirteens weeks, I’m almost back to normal. I gotta lose the rest of this belly.” She said and poked her stomach. She was back to her before babies weight, but she wanted to tone up.

“if it’s in Vegas, I’ll go.” She told him. “I don’t know about leaving them alone.” She said softly. She left Owen alone a lot and felt guilty. It was bad enough they’d have to go to LA to launch her make up brand. But with that, she was taking everyone with her and the nanny.

“I love you Jake. I have to find a dress designer so we can have our big wedding.” She yawned.

"Those are all flavors. I could get those. I think they make diet. You want candy though?" He raised an eyebrow. "I'd rather the soda than candy." Then it hit Jake, he was cutting weight. Like quite a bit really. "Fuck...I can't have it either." His fact turned from excitement to heartbreak. "Ugh. Who's idea was it to cut?! I do think it would be cool to have different candies. Maybe some of our favorites. Let Owen pick out some."

Jake nodded. "I know. I'll let him know when you're in LA too as another option. Cause we will be there for some time." It made sense for her not wanting to leave the twins. It was also a lot to leave three of them with. Especially being them so little. "I won't be upset if you can't come. If I lose though....that's on you..." He teased and kissed her cheek.

"Ohhh now you want your big wedding?" He smiled at her. "Are you going white?"

“Of course I want candy. When don’t I want candy? Or a chocolate bar with almonds?” She frowned and moaned softly. How nice that would be.

“If you lose, your fans will kill me.” She told him seriously. “They will attack me on my socials and let you know they don’t approve of me.” She already faced their wrath. If anyone knew how ruthless they could be it was her.

“Now that I’m not a big ass blimp and have control of my own body, yes. And Biltmore is more than open to us moving the date. But we did sign that contract. So we have to finish planning, send new invitations and get married. Or at least party.” She shrugged her shoulder. It was a big deposit to get the Biltmore for two days. She wasn’t letting that money slip.

"Want me to get you chocolate bar later today for you? Sounds like you don't want to wait." He played with her hair.

Jake knew his fans could be ruthless, especially with Adri. He didn't want her dealing with that. "That's why I'm also okay with the world knowing we got married. We are stuck together. I don't give a flying fuck if they approve. I approve. You're my wife. My baby mama. We together for life now. Win or lose." Truth was if he did end up losing, he wanted no one else by his side but Adri.

He nodded. "I'd marry you every day if you wanted. Not a big wedding every day. But marry yes." He gave Adri a quick kiss. "But...we also have a really pretty car for the day I want to drive. We also have the band too. Plus a party sounds fun. We know how to party. No punching anyone though." Jake smiled at her and rubbed her back. "Once we set the date, I'll get the guys set for their tuxes and stuff."

Back
Top Bottom