Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“That does sound nice…” She said about the chocolate bar but shook her head. “I usually only get one when I have to pump my own gas.” Which was rare, but it did happen.

She smiled at Jake and kissed his cheek. “For life baby.” She heard one of the twins crying downstairs and rubbed her lips together. She really did want to take a nap. She knew her parents could handle it, but she should be there, right?

“I have to call Biltmore and see what weekend we can have.” She said softly. “And then tell Dana not to book you a fight for the month leading up and after. Any idea where you want to go for the honeymoon?” She asked him.

Jake smiled and chuckled. "Let me guess though, I pay for it?" He chuckled. "I can get you one when I pump your gas too."

"Ignore it..." He whispered. "If they need you, they will come get you. Your mom has it handled. She handled you. And I'm sure that was a lot..." Jake rubbed her back and snuggled closer, letting out a breath.

"I always wanted to go on our honeymoon somewhere tropical with the huts on the water. Maldives." He smiled at her. "You in a bikini most of the time there. Yes please!" He nipped at Adri's neck. "With access to the water from our room. And it's own pool and hot tub."

“Sometimes.” She laughed. “Most of the time…yes.” She agreed.

“Shut up.” She nudged him. “I think Oakley.” She said softly. “She doesn’t go down easily.” She told Jake. She was the terror that kept them up last night. She tried to ignore it though. So she could get some sleep.

“That’s sounds really nice.” She said softly. “Relaxing. Full package? Massages, face masks, manicures and pedicures?” She asked him. “I’m down for that. But when? I can’t leave the babies. Can they go with us?” She asked him. She already knew the answer to that though.

"I knew it...." He shook his head, pretending to he annoyed. He honestly didn't care. He paid for it when he pumped it.

"I'll hold you down. And I can. I'm way bigger and stronger than you." He told her, raising an eyebrow at her. "And your mom has it handled." Jake kissed her.

Jake shrugged. "Uh sure. You can have the pedi and mani. I'm good. Massage I'll take." He just looked at her with no expression. "Excuse me? What? No...no. No children. Unless we come home with one baking. But I even want to say no to that. If I have a say..." He gave a look to Adri. "Your parents can keep the babies. Luke and Amy or dad will keep Owen. I know it's a lot for your parents for all three. Unless they stay at our house with the nanny."

"We should try to get some sleep baby...before they do need us to help..."

“I’m pretty sure you have been paying for my gas since we started dating.” She laughed. “You should be used to it by now. You told me to use your card when I told you I was getting gas. And you never said you meant it for that one time, so I thought you meant from now on use my card.” She explained.

“I know she does.” Adri said softly.

“I think it’s best if they stay here with the nanny. They can trade offs if they want. Mom and dad for a couple nights. Your mom and dad for a couple nights. Luke, Amy and Logan for a couple nights. Maybe an overnight nanny too.”

She nodded her head to getting some sleep. “And no. No more babies. I love you, but no more babies.” She laughed and yawned. She rolled on to her stomach and was out in no time.

Despite Oakley crating downstairs, Adri slept from about 1pm to 6pm and would happily go back to sleep in a few hours when the kids went to bed.

"Of course. I should take back all your authority to use my cards." He teased. "Or start using your card when I fill my truck up..." He grinned mischievously, teasing her.

Jake nodded. "Thats fine. We have plenty of room for them to take turns staying here. Plus it's only a week or ten days tops with travel." He told her.

He laughed. "I'm good for awhile. We have plenty to keep our hands full for awhile. A good while." Jake was more than happy with their beautiful family. Everyone was happy and healthy so he was happy.

As Jake laid there, listening to Adri breathe, he thought about how much of a Rollercoaster their relationship was as well as their journey for their family. But it all lead them to that very moment. He fell asleep a little after Adri but woke up before her. She was getting less sleep than he was so he let her sleep, getting up around 3:30 and getting dressed before going downstairs. He checked on the babies and Owen.

When Adri woke up, she took a quick shower and went downstairs. Food was on the stove, the babies were content Owen was running around watching his shoes. It was strangely peaceful.

She picked up Owen when he came running at her and kissed his cheeks. “Were you a good boy?” She asked him. “Did you help your grandparents with the babies?” She kissed him some more and set him on the floor.

She made herself a plate and sat on the couch. She didn’t eat lunch, she was starving. “I can take one of them if you want.” She offered.

Both parents gave her an odd look and kept doting on the babies in their arms. “Just eat. We can cuddle our babies.” Her father said.

“Did you two at least trade at one point?” She teased.

“Of course we did! After your mother ch aged diapers we traded babies.” Her father told her. “And then your mother cooked and I had both of them.”

“You are allowed to set them down.” Adri laughed. “The floor isn’t lava. They’ll be okay.”

Owen smiled at Adri when she picked him up and played with her hair. When she asked if he was good he blushed and nodded. He hid his face in her neck. "Yes. I helped." When she put him down, he took off to go play.

"I put them down long enough to use the bathroom. Well one of them." Her father said. "The other Jake held."

"He's out in the gym. He's been out there for hours. Adri...I don't like him cutting weight. He barely ate earlier. This can't be healthy..." Her mother told her. "And I don't want you not eating cause he isn't eating...because you're children are definitely eating..." She smiled a little.

"He seems excited for his documentary to come out..." Her dad mentioned. "How do you think it will do?"

“Can you tell my children apart?” Adri asked her father when he said he put on of them down. “With their clothes on?” She joked. She shook her head and watched Owen play.

Even she got confused when they were all swaddled up. She was hoping Oakley would have longer hair but it was as short and as blonde as Oliver’s. They both had Jake’s super blonde hair. But it was slowly darkening up. Just like their skin tone was slowly getting a touch darker. “When she has more hair, I’ll put her in pigtails and ponytails and bows.” She smiled.

“He wants the belt from the lower weight class. He has to cut weight to get it. Luke is managing it. He’ll be fine. A little grumpy, but fine.” Adri said softly.

Adri had another ten or fifteen pounds to lose to feel like she was in a better spot workwise, so she couldn’t get on him for not eating.

She finished eating and called Owen over. She gave him an Oreo and they went downstairs to see what daddy was doing.

Her dad gave her a look. "Not right away no. But is Oliver slightly smaller than Oakley?" He asked. That was all he had to go off of right now. Especially with them so small and their hair the same.

"Of course you will. I'm surprised she doesn't have bows on her head now. They have those head bands." Her mother told her.

Her mom did feel better Luke was keeping an eye on Jake and the weight loss. She knew Luke would make sure Jake was doing it right.

Jake was in the gym doing circuit exercises. The end of each circuit he worked on hitting the boxing bag with his muscles tired. He had been going almost two hours. It was a nice distraction when he saw Adri and Owen coming. He had his music on but turned it down, when he saw her. "Well look who finally woke up." Jake was hot, sweaty and out of breath. He walked over to Adri and gave her a quick kiss but didn't touch her or hug her. He only had a pair of shorts on.

Jake let Owen run around the gym and check stuff out. There wasn't much he could hurt in there and couldn't pick most of it up. Jake did get him some little boxing gloves and his own bag.

"I'm gonna get the ice bath set up here soon. I'm looking forward to that." He told her. "How do you feel about me getting a sauna too. Between the two they have crazy health benefits." He grabbed a water from one of the refrigerators and a towel.

Adri laughed and nodded her head, “Oliver is smaller than Oakley. But Oliver eats more than Oakley. He’s trying to catch up.” She nodded about the headbands. “She has them. In every color.” Because it was Adri and of course she did.

She smirked at Jake, “Big talk for a man that gets to sleep through the night.” She kissed him and watched Owen run to his mini bag. He punched it a few times and ran back to Jake with his gloves.

“You can do what you want down here Boo. This is your space. Ice bath, sauna, tanning bed. Whatever you want.” She smiled. “Do you have stuff in the shower down here to get cleaned up? I can go grab whatever you need.” She told him and looked at his sweaty body.

“I was thinking, our ball of energy is ready for a sport. I know you want karate or wrestling, I want teeball. But let’s see if he can follow directions first and get him in karate or wrestling and we can go from there. He does like to wrestle you. He might as well learn with kids his size and age.” She laughed. “What do you think?”

He laughed and shrugged. "You know I'd get up with them. Most of the time they want your boobs. I can't blame them. I too like them." He smiled and chuckled.

Jake sat down by the bag to get Owen's gloves on him. He showed him a combo and he for the most part, got it down. He stood back up. "Well I wanted to ask because saunas aren't cheap. See I ask before big purchases..." He raised an eyebrow at Adri with a smile. "Actually we probably should buy another set of stuff to leave out here. You don't have to go do that now. But we can get my stuff and then some cheap shit for everyone else." He laughed. "I don't want the guys using my stuff." He smiled. "But extra clothes for here too would nice. Even if it's just underwear and shorts. If you want to grab something for today that would be lovely. We also need a laundry bin for out here. It should help with the house smelling bad." He laughed.

Jake nodded about Owen being in a sport. "I'm fine with whatever he wants to do. Should we ask him? Or what do you think? We can let him try both and see what he likes. Or hell do both. Both are good sports."

Adri nodded slowly as if in thought, “Is that how that works? Hmm…I’ll keep that in mind. Ignore the helicopter I ordered. It was an impulse buy, it’s going back.” She said with a straight face and then laughed. “I feel like most of my expensive purchases get some sort of approval from you. Not purses or shoes or clothes. But everything else. Not the Dior dinnerware. But everything else.” She told him, after she thought about what else she bought that he would gawk at the price of.

“You definitely need a laundry bin down here. Maybe a separate washer and dryer too. Your gym stuff stinks.” She scrunched her nose.

“We can do both. I think he will enjoy it.”

She looked at Jake and rubbed her lips together. “I want to do something with you. Have you seen those videos where they’re like I’m an nfl wife, of course I’m every game and blah blah blah. I want to do one with you.” She smiled.

“I’m married to Jake Daniels, of course the first time I watch a fight is on the couch with him after the fight. I’m married to Jake Daniels, of course I follow every superstition he has before a fight. I’m married to Jake Daniels, of course I only pick the tiniest shorts for him to fight in. I’m married to Jake Daniels, of course I don’t watch him stretch in the security cameras before he works out.” She laughed. “Are you okay with that?” She asked him.

He rolled his eyes at the helicopter. Except their own flight transportation may not be a bad idea for fights and work. But it probably cost more than their house. "Shoes...purses...shoes for the kids. That they won't even use to walk in. Clothes for the kids." He teased but was smiling. She really didn't spend too much without him knowing.

"Actually a laundry room wouldn't be a bad idea. I may do that before the sauna. Good call baby." He scrunched his nose up at her back. "Yeah well those babies sometimes stink too and you keep them around..."

Jake shrugged, "I don't mind if you want to do that. I think you just like saying you're married to me." He smiled. "Is that how you're telling the world or are you waiting until after the premiere?" Jake downed his water and kept an eye on Owen who was having fun punching his bag.

He moved to show Owen the proper way to turn his body into the punch. It took him a few tries but got it down. Jake raised an eyebrow at Adri. "He's picking up quick."

Adri chuckled, “Babe I promise we can afford a washer, dryer and sauna. You said yourself it’s a health benefit. I want you healthy.” She smiled. “They do stink and so does Owen. You stink the most though.”

“I will wait until after the premiere to really drive it home and show off my ring. It is nice to say. I’m married to Jake Daniels. You know what else I get to say?” She asked him. “I’m Adrianna Daniels and I’m married to Jake Daniels.”

She nodded her head, “He’s smart Boo. And he’s been watching you fight since he was born. I’m sure he picked up a lot.” She said softly. “I’m going to be honest Love, I can barely watch you fight. I don’t know what I’ll do if he wants to be like daddy.”

"I know. But we just bought a house...I don't want to get selfish buying things for the gym." He shrugged. "It is. They can be great for recovery and my muscles. The sauna can help me cut weight too. I feel like training is only partly in the gym. But sleep is important. Diet. Recovery. Injury prevention. All of that is just as important. Doing saunas and ice baths together can really help with a lot of those." He explained. "You may like the sauna..." Jake's eyebrow raised. "You all sweaty in a sauna in one of your bikinis. I'm ordering one now!"

Jake smiled proudly of her saying she was married to him and that she liked saying her name with his last name. He stood up and walked to Adri and gave her another kiss. "I love that. It makes me happy we are all Daniels. Adriana Daniels does sound really nice. We need a 'Daniels' or our name for the house on the front of it. Not the gate so we have privacy. We need a name for the house. It's not a ranch of farm..."

He watched Owen a moment then looked at Adri. "We will start with wrestling. That's not too bad. Not punching in that. But he may want fight. O has watched me and tries to box..." Jake laughed. "Baby no rushing into the cage or on the mat to beat up some kid or his mom..."

Adri laughed, “You just focus on staying hydrated while you’re using that thing. I don’t need you passing out in the sauna.” She told him.

“We can get a doormat or something. We should have thought of that when we built this place. We could have retired the front and put a big D when you walk in.” She told him. “Or at the bottom of the pool.” She said and shook her head.

“I don’t rush into the cage to beat your opponents up. I’ll be fine.” She argued. She waited until they were at the club and then struck when there were no cameras. “Shut up. I know, I know. But if I big kid picks on him, I will do what needs to be done.” She warned.

“Mom is concerned about you dropping weight. She said you hardly ate dinner. Will you eat an apple or something in front of her so she doesn’t think you’re starving yourself?” She asked Jake.

“I’m going to relieve them of baby sitting duties, if they let me. do you have the final copy of your documentary? Maybe we can watch tonight, just you, me, the dogs, the twins, these twins.” She said pointing at her chest. “Up to you.”

"I will. I need to stay hydrated through all of this. But it then adds water weight..." He shrugged. "I want to get one of those big water jugs. So I'm not carrying a regular milk jug." Jake looked around a bit. "We already have the fridge, water and ice out here. And in the house. But it will help me keep track." Jake also had an intercom set up and security cameras.

"Or we can get a big metal decoration made for by the front door. Some of those look cool. With our year we got married as 'est.' " He suggested.

He laughed. "But you want to sometimes. You still punch them. And people think Im the loose cannon." He smiled.

"Will you grab my shower stuff for me?" He asked. "Then I'll do the ice bath and shower before coming back up to the house." Jake checked his watch. "I can have some protein when I'm done. I'll eat that in front of her. I have chicken I'm gonna eat. And veggies. I can't carb load..."

Jake nodded to having the final cut. "I do. That sounds nice. I claim those twins." He pointed to her chest. "My head goes right there." He gave her a quick kiss. "I love you. I'll bring Owen when I come in. Or walk him up before my shower. I'll do that and just grab my stuff then, that way you don't have to come back down."

She agreed to a metal sign to put in front of the house. That would be a nice final touch.
“I’ll bring your stuff down. Thank you Boo. Calm her head down.”

She laughed at him. “You’re going to have fight the other set of twins for your spot then. And believe me, they don’t tap.” She smiled and went upstairs. She grabbed his shower stuff and set it on the counter.

She sat with her parents until Owen came upstairs and then she went down because she wanted to watch the ice bath. She walked over to the tub and put her hand in the ice water. “You’re going to sit in that?” She asked him and shook her hand off. “No thank you.” She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms and watched him.

“How long are you in there?” She asked curiously. “Does it help that you’re a walking furnace? Probably not right?”

“I know I try not to eat in front of you when you’re doing your crazy diets, but I think a deserve a reward for birthing your babies with no meds…” she said, and that seemed to be her going excuse for all of her cravings for the past thirteen weeks. “I want In-N-Out. Would you be okay if I had it delivered and ate it while we watched the doc?” She asked him.

Jake smiled proudly when she mentioned the twins don't tap. "Hmmm wonder who they got that from? I'm the King of not tapping." He chuckled. "Good luck sending your parents home without them."

He made sure Owen got up okay but then went back down with Adri. He took his shorts off. "Yeah. Three to five minutes is normally good. I've close to ten max. Much more than that isn't necessary. Want to time me?" He shook his head to him being a furnace didn't really help. "It's partly mental honestly."

Jake climbed in and didn't really flinch but had to control his breathing as he sat down. "The fun part is going completely under..." He told her. He kept his arms under the water and only his neck out. "Baby I don't care. Get in and out. I'm doing this. I don't expect you to eat differently because I chose to cut. It's fine babe."

“Yeah. They aren’t going home without a fight.” She laughed.

She looked at her phone for the time and watched him get in. “Are you going to do it?” She asked him. “Go under? Do it, do it, do it!” She teased.

“It still feels weird. Eating stuff you can’t have. It’s not fair.” She shrugged. While he soaked she put her order in. She did make it somewhere healthy and got a lettuce bun instead of a bread bun. She almost had it delivered to the old house but fixed it in time.

“How are you feeling?” She asked and checked the time. “Five minutes in.” She gasped, “Is your butt going to get smaller in the cold water? I’ll warm it up when you get out, for science of course.” She smirked.

"I do want to thank them for helping before they leave. Plus if I eat in front of mom she will feel better." He smiled.

"I'll go under. I just wait until right before I get out." He told her. "Here I thought you'd distract me by talking to me." Jake typically would have asked for something from In and Out but there wasn't much there for him. He'd made a protein bowl after he showered.

"Once I get in a routine, it will be fine. I'm okay...I appreciate you worrying though."

"I feel okay. It's all numb." He breathed a minute before going under quick before standing up. Jake turned to let her check out his ass as he climbed out. "I think it's fine but I'll let you rub it later when we watch the docu. Sound good?" Jake smiled and headed to the shower.

“I’m distracting you by just being here. Am I not distracting to look at?” She asked and posed against the wall. Wearing his shirt and sweatpants, in a messy bun. It was a new level of comfort to her.

“I might have forgotten to put underwear in your post shower clothes.” She winked. She watched him climb out and thought about getting him a mat or something so he didn’t slip in the future. And while he hopped in the shower, she went back upstairs. He did have underwear in his pile, but it was a familiar grey elephant thong that he absolutely hated.

She went to the kitchen and measured out what he would want to eat for dinner. She didn’t know how different his levels would be since he was cutting, but she wanted it to be ready for him. She knew he would be starving.

When Oliver started to cry she walked over and held her arms out. Her father tucked him in closer and she frowned, “Can I have my baby please?” She asked him and after more hesitation, she got to scoop him up.

“I know, papa tried to keep you from me.” She said bouncing him on her chest. “He’s so mean.”

"Of course you are. Why do you think the rule of not bothering me while I worked out or trained was there..." He raised an eyebrow and grinned. Jake didn't care what she had on, she was always sexy. But something about her in his clothes added to the sexy factor.

He gave her a look. "Your parents are here...." He shook his head. "I'll see you in a bit..." Jake jumped into the shower. When he got out and noticed the elephant he just shook his head and put it in his pocket. He was going to go commando before he put that on.

Her father looked at her. "I am not mean. I let you rest and sleep and everything. We could let you deal alone...that would be mean." He told her. Owen ran over and tried to see Oliver but once he stopped crying, Owen ran off to play with Max following.

Jake walked in and gave Adri a dirty look. "You think you're funny...." He shook his head. "Pay backs babe...pay backs..."

Owen ran over to Jake and he picked him up. "Is Oak sleeping?"

Adri smiled and rolled her eyes. “This one just woke up, I’m sure she’s about too. I made you a plate in the kitchen.” Adri said softly. Oliver was fine begging close to her for now, but she knew he was going to want to eat. Maybe they could do dinner, a nice lavender bath for the twins, a regular bath for Owen and have a few hours of peace to watch the doc.

“I did get a nice long nap and a real shower. Thank you mom and dad.” She said softly and rocked Oliver some more.

“Any time. Do you need anything else?” Her mother asked.

Adri shook her head. “I don’t think so. Owen is going to the premiere with us next weekend and the party Dana is hosting but not the after party. Can you handle babies and Owen? Anna will be here as another set of hands.” Adri promised. “And John.” Which meant Eileen as well. And even though she was getting a little better, Adri still didn’t entirely want her alone with her kids.

“John will be here? I think we can make an appearance.” Her father said happily. They got along very well and hung out together without Adri and Jake. It was en easy friendship between them. The mothers, not so much.

“Perfect. We are planning a nice quiet evening in. Eat dinner, give baths, watch his doc. All made easier by you two. Thank you again.” Adri smiled and kissed Oliver’s forehead.

“Are you kicking us out?” Maria asked.

“Kind of trying too. But not really.” Adri laughed. “You’ve been here all day. Go treat yourself. I’d give you cash if I had it. Go eat dinner somewhere nice. We appreciate it.”

Back
Top Bottom