Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"Babe we would never know if he does start a fight club in preschool cause rule number one you never talk about fight club." He told her and grinned.

Jake thought it over for a bit. "Honestly, I'd like you and I to watch it before the say it's actually finished. That way if you feel something needs editing or taken out we can do that. This is a documentary about me but it's also us and our life. I want you okay with it before it's finalized. Then we can have a watch party here. Of people may not make to the premiere."

"I'm going to shower then I'll lay down with you. I can carry one up if you want me to." He told her before picking up Ollie. "Hey little buddy. Let's get you in bed." Jake headed upstairs. "Do you want them in their room?"

“Baby, this is your big project. It’s you at your core and your feelings. I’m not going to edit out parts that make me uncomfortable. A lot happened since we started. I think it’s fair if you show your side of it. You have my support one hundred percent.” She told him.

Knowing without watching it that his reaction to the news breaking about kissing another man would be in it, their argument could be in it and their short time apart. They couldn’t hide from what happened and she would rather have it in the documentary and show his side than ignore it. His fans would need to see how he professed it because they were the ones attacking and coming her and her life. It would be tough, but necessary.

But that was a small part of their story. In the end they chose each other and worked together. They got married, had some babies. They were stuck together forever now.

“We will watch it together. If something makes me really uncomfortable, I will let you know.” She promised and kissed his cheek.

She picked up Oakley and rubbed her back as they walked up the stairs. “Their room tonight. Try to get some sleep without them. Even though mommy loves them so much.” She kissed Oakley’s cheek and walked to the nursery. She set her in her crib and put a pacifier in her mouth to calm her down. She turned the white noise machine and the cameras on so they could watch them from their room.

She went to check on Owen and make sure he was still asleep. Then went to turn down the bed while Jake took a shower.

Jake listened to Adri explain she trusted him and was supportive of the entire project. She always was so supportive of him telling his story. It really was important for him to tell it to maybe help other people in abusive homes or that didn't come from much to know there's light at the end of the tunnel. That was what really drove him to do it.

When she kissed his cheek, he smiled a little. "Babe... I love you. I love how supportive you've been this entire time with the docu. I hope you know I'd never purposely put anything in it to make you look bad or anything. I want the world to see what I see when I look at you..." He stopped and thought of it. "Wait...not quite. I like only I've seen certain things." He smiled but she knew what he mean. Jake kissed her slow and softly. "Thank you my queen."

Jake laid Oliver in his crib and gave him his pacifier as well. He gave them both kisses goodnight. Jake gave Adri a butt pat as he walked by to the bathroom to start his shower.

His shower wasn't too long but he did let the water massage some sore spots on his neck and back. He got out and dried off. Going into the bedroom, naked, he went to his drawer to grab a pair of boxer briefs and put them on. He climbed into bed with Adri and turned the TV on low.

Adri was still up when Jake came back into the room. She watched him put his boxers on with a small smile. She was tired though and the twins would be up in a few hours to eat. She had to get some rest.

“Am I crazy thinking we can handle three kids and full time jobs?” She asked softly. “You’re going to be in training mode soon enough. I’ll be filming a show. I cant be this tired all the time.” She said softly. “Should we hire a night nurse?” She asked him.

“Just to come and help from like seven pm to seven am. Feed the twins and be an extra set of hands if one of us is working. We can still bathe Owen and read him his bed time story. They would get up with the twins at night, feed them, change their diapers, get them back to sleep. It could help.”

“All of the other girls had them.” She said softly, meaning the other Angels who had babies and still had to work. She wasn’t a Victoria’s Secret Angel anymore but she was still working a crazy schedule. And now that she was back in shape and open to work, she could have a wild schedule.

Last edited:
Jake kissed her shoulder and thought about what she was asking and saying. "Babe we are totally crazy. We've done whatever we want when we want. There is never a truly perfect time for twins. We are always going to be working while we are young. With one adventure or another."

"I can use it as endurance training. If I can kick butt and hold my own in the cage while not sleeping, I'm golden." He teased and smiled and rubbed her leg. Jake would be cutting weight too so his diet would be changing and he didn't know how it would effect him.

"Well...I don't know. You know I'm here to help. Your mom will come to LA to help. But...I don't want you feeling overwhelmed or not getting enough rest. If it's something you think would be beneficial, then sure. Let's get one before we go to LA."

"Maybe the girls have some good recommendations on who to hire. Or know of some in LA."

“I’d rather you didn’t use the twins as endurance training.“ She said softly, but it would be effective for sure.

“They’ll be a little bit older when we get to LA. Hopefully this sleep regression thing is over by then. And we at least have them on a schedule. It took forever to get Owen on a schedule though.“ She yawned. “Mom won’t be down there with us forever. A couple weeks maybe. We will have the day time nanny. A night time nanny. We would be set.“ she said softly.

”We should watch Wrestlemania.“ She said Ashe flipped through the channel. “I want to watch Roman Reigns whoops some ass. that’s some real fighting.“ She teased and wrapped her arm around him.

"Using them for endurance is perfectly fine depending how." He teased. "I was kidding. I'm fine with getting one babe if you think it would help." He nodded at her and kissed her shoulder.

Jake gave her a look when she thought the twins should be on a schedule by the time they get to LA. "Yeah opposite schedules. I'm not even gonna throw out there what I think could happen. I'm not going to be guilty for throwing it out into the universe." He yawned when she did. "Why can't she stay with us forever?" He joked.

He gave her a look like she was crazy. "What are you saying Adriana Daniels?! Are you say my fighting isn't real? I like the Miz. I remember watching him on the Challenge back in the day..."

“A girl can dream.” She sighed. She wanted the babies on a decent schedule.

“Not as real as wrestling.” She smiled. “UFC doesn’t have cut scenes with drama. You guys have cut scenes with you guys warming up for the next fight. Where’s the drama and shit talking?” She asked. “On twitter.” She answered quickly. “I wanna watch it happen live. But you guys are so focused on bouncing around you don’t acknowledge the cameras.”

She rubbed Jake’s cheek, “Wrestlemania is so much more real. UFC is scripted. Everyone knows it. Who do you think would win? You or Roman Reigns? He’s a champion you know. The longest running champion too.” She told him. “That’s a cross over I’d love to see.” She yawned again.

"Maybe they will be the good ones and be on a decent schedule. Or...they say the second child is like the terror child. Does that mean we have two terrors or the second born is the terror?" He asked confused.

Jake shook his head. "You really want the drama? What happened the last time there was drama? You punched someone." He shook his head. "You can barely watch the fights let alone shit talking. You'd never get my mother to a fight with shit talking..." He yawned and shook his head.

His jaw hit the floor. "What did you say?! Scripted?! You're trying to start shit aren't you?! There's gonna be drama here...right now." He tickled her side and nipped at her neck. "I'd win. I'd knock him out. Or put him in a hold where he'd tap out." Jake gave her a look. "Your husband is champion. Two time champion. You should always be on my side. Your husband's side Adri..." He bit her neck again playfully and crawled over her, pinning her down.

“I don’t know. I guess they’re both technically number two. Owen’s in the prime of his terrible threes. I don’t know if I could handle two of him at the same time.” She said softly and rubbed her forehead.

“There were no cameras and that can’t be proven.” She laughed. “I can watch the fights.” She argued. “I just watch them through my hands sometimes.” She shrugged.

She laughed at his reaction and tried use her arms to block his hands from tickling her. “Stop, stop.” She laughed. “You’re going to wake the babies.” She giggled when he bit her.

“Okay, okay.” She smiled. “UFC is better than wrestling.” She told him. “So much better.” She told him and kissed him to make it true. “And you can totally kick Roman Reigns’ ass.” She told him and reached down to squeeze his butt.

Jake nodded. "That they are. Yeah, I'm not sure I want two like Owen." His eyes went wide. "I'm now regretting some things I've done in my life. Let's home karma doesn't come after me. And with your sass... Oakley is going to give us a run for our money."

He laughed and shook his head. "I bet there is cameras somewhere. Did we take pics of your hand? It was kinda messed up for a minute." Jake did think it was kinda hot she hit him for Jake. He gave her a look about watching between her fingers. "Yet you don't want to miss anything. I liked when watched with your grandparents."

"You started this mess. Don't get after me to not wake them. You started picking on me. I was cuddling minding my own business...."

When she said UFC being better, he stopped tickling her and raised his eyebrows. Jake kissed her back softly. "That's better..." He gave her another kiss and nipped at her bottom lip before moving back next to her. "Damn right I can kick his ass. Plus my ass is better looking too..."

"What do you have on the agenda for tomorrow?" He asked her. "Dad wants to come see the kids. And is gonna help us move some stuff for the new house."

“Oh god. Your kids are going to drive us crazy. It’s okay. We will drop them off at mom and dad’s and just run.“ She laughed.

“You might have to make sure my fingers didn’t swell because I punched him wrong. at least I’m there watching.“ She shrugged her shoulder.

”Mmmm…” She thought about it but quickly nodded her head. “You’re my favorite ass to watch in the ring.“ She laughed.

“I think I’m filming my last confessional for your doc in the morning and then I should be helping you move. Or sitting with the twins at the new house while you and your dad move fragile stuff in. The moving company comes tomorrow evening, right? So you guys aren’t moving too much.“

“Are you going to the gym in the morning?” She asked and rubbed his chest. “When are you going to start cutting weight?” She asked him. “Or gaining weight? Are you going up or down in weight class? I like you like this. If you get super lean you’re going to lose your booty.“ She pouted.

"My kids?!" He asked confused. "You couldn't have been an angel Adriana. I'm asking mom. I know she will say you weren't." He smiled at her. "We can still drop them off and run though."

He shook his head. "You'd think with dating me you'd know how to punch. But no..."

"Trust me I know. I know you like my ass. I think you've liked it since you worked for me. I think that partly what you got you into me."

"We are moving just some things I didn't want to wait for them for that we need for the kids and ourselves. And a few things I'm not entirely sure if I trust them with. Like stuff from our office." He nodded to the moving crew coming the next evening. "Right."

Jake nodded to going to the gym. "If that's okay. I'm gonna cut. I'm going to go down. I think that is a bigger feat so if I become champion there too, it's hard to cut and be lean, and still win." Jake flexed his bicep. "It's only about fifteen pounds so it's not crazy. I've been maintaining my fighting weight well so that should help. I'll make sure I keep up the squats for you babe. There's a quarter back in the NFL that can squat 600lbs. There's linemen who can't do that. I want my legs that strong."

“I learned how to punch after.” She rolled her eyes.

She thought back and nodded her head. “Now that you mention it…the first time I saw you, your back was to me. And all I could look at was your ass.” She laughed. “And it did look good. I think you were in black and grey shorts. Short little things.” She smiled happily.

“Are you going to wear tiny little shorts tomorrow? Hoochie Daddy shorts?” She asked and rubbed his thigh. “I love that for me.” She kissed his shoulder. “And a tank top. Get all nice and sweaty. Something to day dream about.” She giggled and wrapped her arm around his waist.

“Love you.”

"You weren't taking notes when you should have." He teased and chuckled. "We should do another training video where I train you."

Jake smiled a bit. "You remember that? Really? I remember what you had on too. Compression shorts and a tank top. You walked into the gym. I tried not to check you out but damn. Even Luke commented you were better looking than the last assistant I had. And that kinda made me mad he said that. I then didn't like anyone else looking at you." He chuckled. "Then you gave me two smoothies. You played your cards well." He smiled and kissed her shoulder.

He shook his head. "I'm not wear hoochie shorts. I'll wear tight shorts. And probably a cut off sleeveless shirt. I may wear tight short shorts to train but you won't see me."

"I love you baby." He kissed her softly with a small smile. Jake thought back on their story. They hadn't had it easy but he was proud of them. They never gave up. And even when times were rough, they both still wanted the other to be happy and succeed.

It was a split second he thought of the last year and the docu and the time apart they had. The more he reflected, he wondered if he overreacted. It would probably be something the media would bring up and of course trolls on social media. It would be better to show they were a united front. "Your confessional tomorrow is about the wedding?"

“We should. That was fun.”

Adri smiled, “I was told by the agency that hired me that you were difficult. And they were right. But if I kept you fed, kept your car clean and didn’t disturb your romps with ring girls, you were easy to manage.”

She laughed at his jealousy. “The lies. You were a man whore when we met. But you did say you would fire me if I had a boyfriend or a kid. So maybe not a complete lie.” She shook her head.

“I’ll wake up for that show. Or you can be nice and post a thirst trap for the masses.” She said softly.

She thought about it and shrugged her shoulder, “I think it’s the wedding, the fight, my feelings on Dana.” She rolled her eyes when she said his name. “But I’ll be good with that last one.” She sighed. “My disdain for him won’t be as…noticeable as it should be.”

Last edited:
He raised an eyebrow. "Easy to manage? They did not ever say I was easy to manage. I can promise you that. But you kept me fed which helped greatly."

Jake laughed and shook his head. "It is not a lie. After Luke's comment I punched harder. I'm not even lying. I didn't know why at the time but now I know. I was silently marking my territory." He smiled. "I found you attractive but I thought for the longest time that you hated me. Hated working for me. So I never thought about it..." He shrugged. "Why isn't some of this in the docu...oh wait, maybe it is." Jake grinned at her and kissed her cheek.

Jake knew how Adri felt about his boss. She had every right to feel how she did. He thought back to his injury and touched his eyebrow where he'd carry a scar for the rest of his life. "But you can be honest with how it made you feel. Other fighter's wives or girlfriends may relate or find comfort in knowing the risks and how you feel about them. It's a legit concern you have. Hell we have. We should add that. This career I love could have long term effects or injury me... It's all a rush to me. But you see risks every time I step in the octagon."

Jake looked at her and snuggled closer.

“I did all of that make you easy to manage Babe. No you were not easy.” She agreed. “I had to stay on my toes. And godforbid you wake up and the. Girl you brought home was still in your house. I wouldn’t hear the end of it. Or if your car had one tiny little water drop on it, your day was ruined.”

She frowned and shook her head, “I never hated working for you. If I did I would have quit. I enjoyed every moment. It was a fun, wild ride. And there were great parties. I got in to exclusive clubs because of you. A lot of dancing with a lot of different guys.” She smiled and wiggled her hips.

“I don’t want to think about the risks of your job right now.” She said softly. “I need to get some rest before those babies wake up.” She said softly. She kissed his cheek and put her head back on her pillow. “I’ll think of what to say in the morning. I won’t rip into him too much but just enough.”

Jake grinned and chuckled. "One girl stayed in the house...." He gave a sly laugh. "And I still have that car. It's beautiful. The girl and the car."

Jake gave a look. "How many guys you dance with? And how many did you take home? I can kick all their asses. I'll do it too if I have to..." He teased and kissed her shoulder.

"I'll get up with them first. You get some rest." He kissed her head. Jake knew she hated talking about it, or even thinking about it. He couldn't blame her, he wouldn't want to talk about something happening to her either. He turned the volume on the TV down and watched a bit before shutting it off to get some sleep himself.

And as promised, as soon as one of them cried, Jake was up and heading to the twins room to get the one upset. He fed them and changed them. Oakley didn't want to go back down so he rocked her for a bit.

“A lot and none. I wasn’t trying to lose my job. I know you can baby. That’s how you won me over. All these big muscles. Gives me something warm to cuddle into at night.”

Adri woke up a bit when the first baby cried. It sounded like Oliver to her. She was thankful Jake got up with them first and put her head back in the pillow and went back to sleep. It wasn’t a deep sleep though, she was aware of what was happening around her. And aware that Jake didn’t come back to bed after a while.

She got up to check them out, “You can bring her to bed.” She said softly. The bassinets were made and ready for the twins. It would be easier for the second wake up anyway. She picked up Oliver gently so she didn’t wake him and set him in their room. She got back in bed and tried to get some sleep. She’d take over for Oak in an hour if she had too.

Oliver had been up and back asleep with no problem. He was like his dad, feed him, clean his butt and he was a happy baby. Oakley liked to look around and do everything on her time. Being all on her time, it reminded Jake of Adri.

When she came to the nursery, he smiled at her. "I didn't want to wake you." He got up with her and laid down in bed with her on his chest. She just looked around at first as he rubbed her back. She wasn't fussy just not ready to sleep.

Eventually Oakley, closed her eyes and drifted off. Jake waited until he knew she was asleep before laying her down. She had her pacifier and seemed content.

“You didn’t come back to bed.” She explained softly. He had a busy morning, she didn’t want him up all night. She couldn’t go back to sleep until he came back to bed anyway. He kept her feet warm.

Oakley started fussing first when they woke up again. Adri got up to get her settled. She changed her diaper, fed her and then had to change her diaper again. As Oakley looked around, Oliver woke up and she did the same with him. Oliver wanted to stay up too, so they sat on the bed, propped up by pillows, and looked around the room.

Adri tried to stay awake and watch them but ended up falling back asleep, sitting up with her legs around the twins. She was out for maybe ten minutes and then woke up again and that’s how she and the twins spent the next hour. Her almost falling asleep, them watching it happen. They were mostly quiet, the cooed sometimes if the pacifier fell out of their mouthes.

Jake thought it was cute she noticed he didn't come back and also felt bad knowing he probably kept her awake by trying to let her go back to sleep. "I'm sorry. I was hoping she'd eventually fall asleep."

When Adri got up with the twins the next time, he waited until she would get back into bed and snuggled against her. He quickly fell back asleep.

After awhile of Adri waking up and falling asleep, Max came in and sniffed the babies before laying down by the bed. Jake heard him come in and checked on the twins. "Babe...want me to put them down?"

“Hmm. I’m awake.” She said softly and sat up straighter.

“I’ve got them. You’ve got an early morning. I have them.” She cleared her throat and smiled at her babies. Oakley was looking sleepy, she picked her up and rocked her. She was out in no time. Oliver was more difficult, still not fussy but obviously not tired.

She put him on her chest and rubbed his back. She hummed softly and leaned back against the headboard. “Please bud, go to sleep.” She said softly. She patted his back and closed her eyes. She felt her eyelids getting heavy again. She was leaned back enough that Oliver was steady against her chest. It wasn’t a deep sleep, enough to be aware of him. He could roll so he was stable against her chest as she fell asleep again.

Jake gave her shoulder a kiss. "Okay...just wake me if you need me to take over..." He snuggled back down and was asleep pretty fast. He didn't wake up again until his alarm went off at 6am.

He got up and with both twins asleep, he grabbed Oliver and told Adri, "It's me baby...I'm laying him down." He kissed both their heads before grabbing clothes to put on to go for a run. He would get a run in then stop back and see if Owen was up before heading to the gym.

Once he had on his shorts and a light hoodie, he grabbed his shoes and gym back to have ready by the door. Owen was still fast asleep and Max followed Jake to check on him and he laid down on Owen's floor.

Jake went downstairs and stretched a little before heading outside. He took a long run. The neighborhood was fairly quiet as the sun slowly came up. He loved mornings like that. It helped clear his head. Sometimes he listened to music. Sometimes the sound of his own feet hitting the road was enough sound for him.

Jake returned home after a good five miles and grabbed water from the fridge before getting pre-workout ready for his actual training session.

Back
Top Bottom