Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"True. Our living room is safer. I like your ideas. We could do that with the quick stuff from the past too. Maybe show us in the living room then me alone at the old house. Then Owen and then the gym. That could be cool. We can have the editor come up with a few different ones and we pick the best." He smiled a little.

Jake sighed. "I know. But he also signs the checks that help support our family. Keep that in mind too when you say something. He could cut me..." Jake reminded her. "I love you for being protective and standing up for my health and everything though." He kissed her cheek.

"Babe...We don't need more drama and in the media for negative things. That's not gonna help the docu or your brand." He sighed.

"I'm okay. I have a nasty scar. But I'm okay."

“You’re the champion. He can’t cut you. You’re literally the top guy. People will have to fight you. And if he has a problem and fires you because of something I said, then we sue his ass. And then you’re running UFC.” She fumed.

“I don’t care about my brand or the documentary. I care about your health which he put on the line.” She told him. “That wasn’t cool. And it’s not happening again. That could have easily been much worse and everyone knows it.” She argued. “We are lucky you are okay. That was ugly Jake. Stuff like should not happen.”

She put her hands up again and then rubbed Oakley’s back, “I’m going to say what I need to say. If you want to cut it or bleep it or redact it it’s up to you.” She shrugged. “Actually do that. I’ll say what I want and then when I say something he won’t like, bleep it.”

Jake listened to her. "Im changing weight classes. He could do anything he wanted. Would be stupid, yes but he could cut me. Or not give me a champion fight. He runs my future like it or not."

He couldn't help but smile a little and walked over to her, putting his arms around her the best he could with Oakley tied to her. "I love you for being so protective. Honestly, it's pretty damn hot." He looked down at Oakley to see if she was awake before looking back at Adri. "Yes it could have been worse. I have a dangerous job. It's just part of it. But yes, it should have been stopped. I agree with that. It's gonna need to worse than that though to keep me from my family."

Jake has had a collapsed lung, cut open head, broken elbow, and more. It was definitely a dangerous profession and no wonder his mother wasn't supportive.

He looked her in the eyes. "You're gonna make her fussy cause she's gonna sense you fired up. And baby you're fired up..." He kissed her slow and deeply. "I love you. I support you in saying change needs to happen..."

“I don’t like it.” She said simply.

Oakley was borderline asleep. She would open her eyes every now and then but she was content being strapped on and sucking on her pacifier. She looked at him but didn’t say anything. It didn’t need to be worst than that. That could have done it. They were fortunate that it didn’t.

“I’m not fired up!” She argued, she was totally fired up. He could feel her heart rate increasing.

She took a deep breath to calm down. “She likes it. She can feel my heart beating. It soothes her.” She reasoned.

“You support what I’m saying but you don’t want me to be the one to say it. Fine. I won’t say anything that would jeopardize your career. But if something happens to you because of him and you don’t come home, I’m going off.” She kissed him back.

“I don’t like him.” She said and that was it. She would be good from there.

Jake gave her a look when she said she wasn't fired up. "Right..." He kissed her cheek.

He shook his head. "I'm not saying don't do it. You have a voice and other fighter's wives will back you. Use your voice. I wasn't saying that to tell you no. I was just saying..." Jake shrugged. "Change needs to happen and you to speak up. And I support that. I will stand by you." Jake was learning he sometimes communicated just to communicate but not expecting an action from it. This was one of those times. And other times he wanted a solution or a fix. This wasn't that.

Jake shook his head and kissed her deeply. "That's not gonna happen. I will always come home." He told her.

"We may have a bit of time before I have to get Owen...." Jake gave her a look. Her being protective and fired up had him turned on.

“I don’t even know where to start with a movement like that. And don’t you guys want better pay? Union? I don’t know.” She was open but for now She’d tweet and say what she wanted in his documentary.

“You better. I can’t raise three kids, 3 dogs and have my hot girl summers all on my own.” She smiled.

She leaned her head back and laughed, “Are you serious?” She giggled. “If you get me pregnant again, I swear to god I’m giving you a vasectomy. No doctor. No anesthesia.” She warned. She rocked Oakley a little bit longer until she was really out and then I strapped her and set her down. She made her bed rock and did the same with Oliver. Set the camera up on both of them.

“The downstairs office, you goof. I want to be here if they need me.” She kissed him and walked to the downstairs office and closed the door.

"Better pay would be nice yes. That's why a lot of us do other things and have endorsements." He shrugged. "Some guys want a union. I don't know if I worry about that. But things could be better yes."

"Soon four dogs." He teased and smiled.

Jake grinned and nodded. "So serious. My wife is being mega hot right now." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Yes ma'am. I'll tell my swimmers to stay away." He joked and kissed her cheek.

He kissed her back and followed her into the office. Luckily, the desk was still there and it wasn't long before he picked her up and she was sitting on that desk. Jake worked quickly cause you never know when one of the babies realized they weren't close and would scream. Plus, he was that turned on.

“I’m serious Jake.” She told him when he joked about his swimmers. Knowing him they’d have triplets next time.

Adri unbuttoned her shirt while they kissed, she wouldn’t bother with taking it off. Her pants were hard to get off so she took off one leg and let the other dangle around her ankle.

She missed him and his hands on her body. So she was just as eager. They tried before when everybody was asleep, but they were so exhausted they went to bed instead. They tried when she was super pregnant and that wasn’t comfortable. They were in need of some alone time for sure.

"Oh I know. So am I. I don't need to be worried you're coming after my manhood in my sleep." He told her. Jake did wonder if now she'd get pregnant easier since she got pregnant once. But he wasn't going to find out.

Jake did miss sexy time with Adri. It had been awhile since they could be intimate. He didn't want to rush but his body was also telling him to cause he couldn't wait. His hands moved all over her. The babies took over his wife's body and for a moment, it was his again.

He was careful to not finish inside her for just another precaution. But it did make him a bit sad as he wanted to. They hadn't discussed birth control with it being so hard to get pregnant so he wasn't taking any chances.

When they finished the first time she checked the cameras for the babies and they were still asleep. She looked up at Jake and raised her eyebrows. They could try one more time. If he was up for it.

About half way to finish Oliver started to cry and Adri lost all moment she had built up. She pouted a bit but babies came first, “Will you go check on him? I think it’s lunch time.” She asked and gave Jake one more kiss.

While he did that, she got cleaned up in the bathroom and went upstairs to change into something more comfortable.

“How’s my baby boy?” She asked Jake and rubbed his back. “Hi baby. You hungry?” She rubbed his cheek and held her hands out for him if Jake wanted to hand him over.

Jake wasn't going to say no to round two. He was happy she wanted more and was happy to give it to her.

When Oliver cried, he groaned and sighed. "Yes...I'll go." He pulled his shorts up and gave Adri a deep kiss. "Your mom may have to keep them all night when we go out." He teased with a grin.

Jake went out and picked up Ollie. "Hey big boy. You slept a long time." He rubbed his back and tried to soothe him. Ollie did settle down with his pacifier but he wasn't gonna be happy long. When Adri came down, Jake smiled at her. "I think he is hungry." He handed him over before heading to the bathroom himself to get cleaned up.

Jake came back out and checked the time. He didn't want to be late to get Owen. "Is O gonna be mad if I pick him up and not you?" He asked and chuckled.

“We can get a hotel at the Cosmo or something. She will understand.” She told him.

“Of course he is.” If he was up, then Oakley would be up soon too. She set him on the couch for a second, which he absolutely hated. She picked up Oakley gently and set her on the couch so she had easy access to her. She picked up Oliver again and started to feed him.

“Probably.” She laughed. “He doesn’t have a choice as to who picks him up. Just be prepared for a meltdown.” She smiled at Jake. “Or hope he’s so tired from playing that he doesn’t care.” Which wouldn’t happen. He loved coming home and seemed to have a ton of energy the second he walked through the door.

"She's gonna want more grand babies out of it though..." He chuckled.

"Well that was rude. I could hold our daughter until she woke up..." He stuck his tongue out at Adri. "Hopefully she sleeps a bit longer but her twin radar will go off soon."

Jake rolled his eyes. "If he's tired, he's worse. I have no idea who he gets that from." He said in a straight face. "Maybe if I have him help me do something special for you he will be okay. So if we come home with coffee or a smoothie, go with it." He laughed. "Or do you need anything? Want anything?"

Jake looked at the stuff they packed up. "I can take these to the house and then get O from school. If you're cool with that?"

“I thought you were going to go pick up Owen. I was pre-planning.”

Adri nodded her head in agreement, “That’s true. And all you.” She smirked. He got his anger from being hungry from Jake. But angry from being tired was all Adri. She didn’t do well when she was tired. But she’d never admit it.

“I’m fine. I’ll take a smoothie if he has that big of a meltdown though. Strawberry banana.”

“And can you pick up a box of Trojans?” She winked at him.

Adri nodded. “That would be amazing Boo. Thank you. What day did you schedule for the last bit of moving?”

"Well I could have waited a minute and got Oak snuggles. But it's fine...: He teased.

He shook his head. "No no. The tired part is not me. I can get up early for the gym. No issues. Now being hungry. Yes they all get that from me. I'll own that."

"Strawberry banana. Got it. And Trojans. I'm gonna make Owen walk in to the drug store. Hand them to him and have him pay." He laughed. Jake leaned over and kissed Adri. "I love you."

"Next Friday...then if we need to go into the weekend needing more we can. Is that okay?" He asked as he sat down to pull his shoes on before loading up his truck. "When do you want to have our first night there?"

“You can have Oak snuggles tonight when she’s up at two in the morning.” She promised.

“Love you too.” She smiled.

“That’s fine. I was hoping we would be in there soon. But that’s okay.” She shrugged to their first night in the house. “I don’t know. We do have stuff there. All they are moving is clothes and cars and the office stuff. We can pack some suit cases and move in tomorrow. Most of the furniture is staying for a realtor to take pictures and stuff.”

She watched Oliver for a second and looked at Jake, “You could work out in your new gym. With your new gym partner.” She smiled. “Wouldn’t you like that?”

He rolled his eyes. "Baby girl needs to break that habit. Sooner than later." He sighed.

"I'm fine going tomorrow. I can come home and pack some bags for us. Maybe make a list for me and I'll get it packed." He smiled at her.

"If we move in tomorrow, I'll go out there with him. But babe, I can't get a legit workout in with him out there and not someone keeping an eye on him." He looked at the time. "Alright. I gotta go."

Jake took off to the house to drop the boxes off at the house. He then drove to the school to get Owen. Owen looked happy and ran to the car but then saw Jake and stopped running. "Where's mommy?!"

"She's at home, she's feeding the babies. We are heading straight home so you can see all three of them." He told him. "She may need your help with them this afternoon."

"Okay!" He told him and went with Jake to get buckled in his seat. That went smoother than what he thought it would. They headed back home. Owen was singing a song he learned at school about letters.

When they got home, Owen ran in to find Adri. "Mommy! Mommy!"

Adri got both babies fed, burped and changed while Jake got Owen. She had just gotten Oakley down but Oliver was proving to be difficult now. No amount of rocking or pacifiers would safe him. She was patting his back and pacing when Owen ran in.

“Hi baby?” She gave him as much of a hug as she could with a baby in one arm. “Did you have a good at at school?” She asked him and pinched his cheek.

“Did you help daddy at the store?” She asked and looked at Jake but didn’t see a drug store bag or box in his hand.

“Can you help me with Oliver?” She asked him. “Let’s go wash your hands. Go get condoms or get the snip.” She threatened as she walked past him to help Owen wash his hands. She wasn’t risking it again. That was dangerous.

He nodded to having a good day. Owen tried telling her about his letters he learned. But when she asked about the store, he looked confused. "No. No store." He shook his head.

Jake walked in and his eyes got wide when she asked about the store. He lipped 'fuck'. He sighed. "He was being good so I just got him home." When she threatened to snip him, he looked over at the dogs. "Yeah yep. Going to the store. Now."

He followed her to the kitchen. "Anything else you need love?" He kissed her cheek and was our the door.

He wasn't gone long but came back with smoothies for the three of them and condoms.

“I don’t need anything.” She told him and shushed Oliver while pumping soap in Owen’s hands. When Owen got his hands cleaned and dried, she had him sit on the couch and handed him Oliver. He did well with the babies when he wanted to.

He liked holding them and mimicking what Adri and Jake did. Adri thought it was adorable and it almost helped with Oliver but he was fussy. When Owen started getting overwhelmed, she took Oliver back and tried to get him to calm down. She swaddled him which helped a little bit. He was fighting his sleep, but he was tired and crying.

Owen stood on the couch and told a Adri all about his day and the L and the animals that started with the letter L until Jake got home again.

She had white noise playing on the TV. She was trying everything. It was almost time for Owen’s afternoon nap and as long as he didn’t fight it and throw a fit Adri and Jake could have a break and sit down for a minute.

Jake got back and set the smoothie down by Adri. "Want me to try?" He held his hands out for Oliver. Jake walked and bounced with him.

"This stops at some point right? Can we call a professional to get these babies on a sleep schedule?" He chuckled and shook his head before signing.

"Owen? Did you help with your little brother?" Jake asked him. "Have you been a big help for mom?" Luckily it wasn't long before Oliver was asleep but not in a deep one.

“Please.” She said softly and handed Oliver over.

“Grandma is the professional. She will whip him into shape.” She laughed and rubbed Oliver’s head.

Adri took Owen upstairs for his nap. He also tried to fight but after a couple books, he was down. Adri came back down to Jake and Oliver. “When it’s not one it’s the other. This is hard.” She said and put her head on Jake’s shoulder.

“it might be mommy’s bedtime too. Let me
Know if you want to call in the reinforcements.” She could probably have both of her parents down here within the hour. Dad could cook. Mom could settle the babies. Jake and Adri could go take a nap.

Jake smiled at grandma being the professional. "We can call her tonight..." He chuckled.

While Adri was upstairs, he sat on the couch and held Oliver until he was in a gold deep sleep. When she came down and put her head on his shoulder he kissed her head. "It is hard. We are outnumbered."

"Are we failing if we call for help?" He asked softly. Truth was, they were both tired. The kids were all fussy. The dogs hadn't had much attention. Jake felt like he was failing as a husband and father if he had to call her parents in. "Baby...go sleep with O. I got these two..."

“I don’t think so.” She yawned. “They will have plenty of energy. We are running out. We have to do something.” She yawned again.

She pulled her blanket up over her legs. “You’re not going to be able to get him down.” She said softly. “If Oakley wakes up, I’ll be here.” She moved around so she could lay her head on a pillow and curl up in the couch. She was asleep in no time.

When she opened her eyes, she was greeted with Owen poking her cheek and saying mama. She sat up and scooped him up in a tight hug. “You’re lucky you’re so cute.” She told him and kissed his neck getting him to laugh.

“Where’s daddy?” She asked him. She felt set spots on her chest and got up to get the breast pumps. She was really starting to feel like a cow.

Jake left a note for Adri that he took the babies for a drive to get them to sleep. It took a little bit, he had to be on the highway but it worked. They were both out and sleeping hard. He was afraid to stop so he drove awhile longer.

When he got home, he was very quiet and careful coming inside with. As soon as he saw Owen, he shushed him. Jake took them up to their room and turned the monitor on. They'd get a nice nap in for a few hours so they can get dinner ready.

Jake came down. "I'm not sure what to make for dinner. I forgot to get much out. I can make chicken, veggies, potatoes on the grill I guess. Or what are you thinking?"

Back
Top Bottom