Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

"Bent over more, baby," he moaned deeply, as he encountered pressure trying to go the rest of the way in. He slapped at her butt as he kept pressing, feeling her muscles try to tighten, but with nowhere to really do. He groaned out loud as his cock throbbed at the intense pressure, trying force his dark cock deeper and deeper.

She slid her hands down the bars and bent over even more, her back completely parallel to the ground now. This stretched out her back muscles and made her legs burn a little, but she could live with it. It was worth it to feel Lionel's giant cock rocketing in and out of her buzzing pussy. After already having had two orgasms, her third one couldn't be far behind.

Lionel hadn't even imagined that Mara was so flexible, but when she bent over all the way, ass facing straight up, it gave him some more access, and he took full advantage. He grabbed her hips and pulled so hard that it actually lifted her body off the ground an inch or two as he shoved himself most of the rest of the way in. He pumped tiny strokes in and out, trying to burrow a tiny bit deeper each time. He groaned deeply now, feeling himself stretching Mara out in every direction, yet her spent muscles were still trying to squeeze him, even with no room to squeeze anywhere. "Yeahhhhh babyy," he moaned, spanking her butt and bumping himself forcefully against her to rock the last inch of his monstrous cock into her love tunnel.

The strange thing about being bent over by Lionel was that his powerful thrusts were strangely gentle. It didn't seem that he was intentionally trying to hurt her, it just came with the territory. And that made her feel better about it. It was like they were facing a challenge together and they would reap great rewards if they could overcome it together. So she gritted her teeth and bore all of the pain that came along with him shoving himself deep into her body, hoping that she would get another orgasm out of it (which it certainly seemed as if she would).

Lionel kept grunting and pushing away, realizing that his cock was making her love hole almost burst at the seams, but that was a normal part of sex with him. He knew that his manhood was stimulating every single nerve inside her, and pressing at her g-spot, too. It was just too large not to. From past experience, knew that most women, after bearing the initial pain, had the best orgasm they'd ever imagined. He slapped her ass again, causing her body to jostle around, which actually allowed his cock to settle just a tiny bit deeper in her. Not content to give Mara just an internal orgasm, Lionel reached his long arm down between her spread legs, traced a path around his cock, and began methodically rubbing at her clit while he continued to rock inside her. He'd only be content if he gave her the best climax physically possible.

Mara wasn't going to last long now. Lionel's cock was completely lodged inside of her and now he was firmly rubbing at her clit too. Her body was on sensory overload, still buzzing from the orgasm she'd had minutes ago. And now she felt the familiar rising and burn of a wonderful orgasm inside of her. She gripped the bars as tightly as she possibly could and began to shudder, her pussy muscles milking him as tightly and as quickly as they possibly could. Then, moments later, her third orgasm from Lionel exploded from within her and sent her writhing.

As Mara bent over deeply in front of him, Lionel could sense the familiar shudders that prefigured a wild orgasm coming over her. Her pussy seemed like it was working on overdrive, fast muscle spasms exploding from within her and sending shocks through both of them as they squeezed hard at his big black cock. He closed his eyes and kept pounding as her orgasm began to explode, reaching back and giving her two hard slaps across her already red and tender ass. “Ohhhhh, that’s right baby,” he moaned at the top of his lungs, burying himself every fraction of an inch as deep as he could, and crying out as he exploded in her, his cock throbbing so hard he though he might tear her, spurting his seed down her love tunnel.

She let out a desperate whimper when Lionel came inside of her. She almost felt like her body would rip apart on the inside. But her body loved what he was doing to her. She stayed bent over for a few moments, taking deep breaths to keep herself from passing out. Then she used her hands to climb back up the bars and get into a more standing position. Screwing with Lionel had been great, especially in her drugged up mind, but she hoped he was done. She was exhausted and wanted to sleep, though it was probably barely midmorning. Dan and Ryan probably had other plans for her.

Lionel was spent by now, and letting out a deep sigh, he pulled away from her and started getting dressed. "You weren't bad at all," he complimented her, pulling his tight shirt back over his ripped physique. He looked Mara over, her light skin red from exertion, her chest heaving, and cum dripping out of her pussy. She was completely spent, too, and it was obvious. As if sensing things were wrapping up, Officer Dan Hernandez came down right on cue as Lionel finished getting dressed. "You ought to get some rest. We have a VIP coming in for you this afternoon, miss," he told her with a smirk. "And I bet he's going to want you to be extra kinky for him."

Mara stood up all the way once Lionel was out of her. She blinked when she saw Dan there, but somehow wasn't embarrassed that he was witnessing her naked, red and bruised, with cum dripping out of her pussy. "Okay," she mumbled without really thinking. She stumbled over to the bench and laid down on it, still in only her fishnet stockings. Her teddy, panties, and red hooker heels were strewn about the cell. She closed her eyes and hoped to fall asleep. Whatever drug she'd received would be worn off by the time the afternoon rolled around.

Dan smirked at her, obviously pleased that his drug had worked. She really was acting like a whore now, not even bothering to dress or clean herself up before satisfying her need for some sleep. Dan latched the cell door and headed upstairs. About four hours later, he returned. This time, he was accompanied by Ryan and a man in his forties, with dark bushy hair and a big moustache, in full uniform. "Maaara," Dan called out in a singsong voice as they descended the steps to the makeshift dungeon they were holding her in.

When Mara woke up four hours later she had a little bit of a headache. She opened her eyes groggily and blinked rapidly for a second. She groaned and raised one hand to her face, trying to wipe away the grogginess. "What?" she muttered irritably. She sat up and saw the three men and frowned. She looked down at herself and realized she was naked and had dried cum all on her thighs. "What the hell?" she muttered, not remembering what had transpired earlier yet.

Dan could tell his roofie had worn off now, but she was going to have to deal with that. He wasn't giving her another one. "This is Chief O'Connor," he said in introduction of their 'dignitary'. "That's right, Chief of Police," Dan emphasized. "Word really spreads fast about your talents," Dan went on with a grin, looking over Mara's wretched condition. "So, is there anything we can get you before you go ahead with your next customer?"

She groaned when she heard who the customer was and cradled her head in her hands, it was throbbing. Now she remembered everything. Shayne leaving, Phil, Lionel. Ryan threatening to rape her ass if she didn't do what they wanted. The clothes that were strewn across the floor. She felt horrible, but there was obviously not a lot she could do about it. "My head is pounding," she muttered, more to herself than to them.

Officer O'Connor frowned a little bit at the sight of Mara. "What the fuck is this?" he demanded, strolling up to the bars. "I thought you said this was a high class girl. She looks like some kind of crack whore," he spat scornfully. He laid his hat down on a chair outside the cell and looked her over some more. He had a dark, leathery face, a handlebar moustache, and a little bit of a spare tire, even though he was in decent shape for his age. "She's just had a customer already today," Dan explained defensively. "Would you like some asprin first for your headache?" Dan asked her.

"I want you to fuck off," she growled irritably at Dan. She realized now that he must have drugged her earlier, though how she wasn't sure. Must have been in the food, even though she hadn't tasted anything different. She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment and then sat up fully, glancing at the clothes on the ground. She growled again in disgust and shook her head. "This is repulsive," she murmured to herself.

"I don't think that's going to happen," Dan snickered at Mara. He unlocked the cage and sauntered in, trying to intimidate her some. "I'm sorry, Chief," Dan apologized. "She was better earlier, but she is about at the level of a crack whore now," he admitted, stalking Mara down and grabbing a handful of her hair. "I'm sorry we wasted your time. If you're not interested, Ryan and I'll take you down to the watering hole and buy you a couple of beers for your trouble," he offered. The Chief rubbed at his chin and shook his head. "No, no," he decided. "I'd like a turn with her nonetheless," he said. "You can tell she's a pretty girl, just kind of ratty right now," he concluded. Dan dragged her by her hair over to the side of the cell where the Chief stood. "See, you're right, she isn't all bad," he grunted as he wrangled with Mara.

Mara tried to pry Dan's hands away from her hair, but he wouldn't let go. Her head only throbbed more when he lifted her off of the bench and dragged her to the side of the cage. "You're gonna have to hit me," she growled, both to Dan and to the chief, "Until I can't fight anymore," she was pissed now, and her throbbing head was only making it worse. She wasn't in the mood to play their game anymore.

O'Connor looked her up and down as Dan displayed her. To be honest, it didn't seem like it would be too hard to keep her under control. And he didn't mind hitting a woman in the least. "Okay, here's what I'd like," he explained, ignoring her statement. "I want to tie her up, gag her, torture her, and fuck her," he said calmly. "And maybe hit her if she needs it," he added. Dan thought about this for a moment. "Okay, twenty bucks," he offered. The Chief just laughed, his face turning red. "For a crack whore? How about five bucks?" he countered. Dan just laughed and nodded his head in agreement. "You got yourself a deal," he told the senior officer, letting go of Mara and holding the door open for the Chief.

Five bucks? Five bucks? Mara may have been inclined to cooperate if he was going to pay what Lionel paid, but five bucks? That wasn't just an insult to Mara as a person, but to Mara as a sexual being. Mara backed away when Dan let go of her and saw her chance. The Chief was on the opposite side of the door, he'd have to cross around it to come inside. So she edged her way quickly behind Dan and then bolted, running through the cage door and towards the steps. She didn't care if she had to run naked outside, she was getting out.

All three men were in shock when she made a break for it. She'd looked half-dead, so none of them expected it. If she were to make it up to the main precinct, even naked, it would be tough to explain away to the officers who weren't in on everything. So Ryan, the closest one to her, chased her up the steps, and tackled her on the very last step before the door, getting a hold of her legs first, and then reeling her body in, driving her naked body down into the concrete steps.

She let out a shriek when Ryan tackled her. Her body slammed down into the stairs and she whimpered. She was frozen on the steps, her body completely rendered useless by Ryan. Unfortunately for them, though, now she was in a lot of pain. She would be crap to torture as she'd probably just pass out from the pain instead of suffer through it.

Ryan regretted tacking her now as she was smashed down into the concrete. She was really going to feel that. He held onto her hair as he waited for her to get up, as if he wasn't sure if she might still run. "Are you going to get back in the cage?" he demanded, a little tentatively.

"Only if you drag me there," she hissed, not giving in despite the radiating pain she felt throughout her body. She was sure nothing was broken, but she was going to have bruises on her arms, legs, and torso. She moved her hands and tried to hoist herself up a little and winced. She could stand and she could walk, but it was going to be sore for her to do anything.

Ryan obliged her once she was standing. He pulled her by her hair and wrist back into the cell, and flung her back in. "You ready to be my fucking slut?" the Chief shouted, greeting her with a slap across the face. "Since you decided to run, I think I'll let these other two guys join in on the fun. After all, I paid my five bucks, so you're mine to share as I please for the forseeable future," he sneered.

Back
Top Bottom