Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

Phil slid his hips up a little bit, trying to reach at the back of Mara's mouth, and rubbed his goatee. "Oh, you aren't," he repeated thoughtfully. "That's a shame," he said. "Although, I guess he wouldn't be happy about you doing this, either," he reflected. He groaned a little as her lips covered him, closing his eyes as she massaged his sensitive areas, which he had plenty of, even on his small cock. He was quite the talker too. "Do you like sucking dick?" he wondered, looking down at her as her mouth contorted around his own manhood.

She lifted her mouth off of him to answer his question. "No," she said simply and then sighed, wrapping her lips around him again and getting back to sucking him. She just wanted to get this over with and even when Phil lifted his hips up he didn't get anywhere near her throat. She actually sucked him fairly voraciously, hoping that she could get him off and get him gone.

Phil didn't really know what else to say after she said 'no'. But she was a prostitute, as far as he was concerned, so she didn't really have to be into it. He began moaning as she sucked him with some passion, and he'd never been able to last long, anyway, despite his somewhat tough exterior. Before he knew it, he was rubbing her shoulders and neck, and spasming, cumming his sticky yellowish-white juices inside her cheeks, moaning at the top of his lungs. “Ahhh, that’s a bad girl,” he groaned as he came.

She grimaced when he came in her mouth, especially grossed out because he was rubbing her neck and shoulders like she was his girl or something. She didn't think that she'd get away with spitting out the cum so she swallowed it quickly, mostly so that she wouldn't have to deal with the taste for much longer. Once it was gone she pulled herself away from him and fell back onto her ass again. She put her hand up to her head and groaned softly. But as far as she was concerned, she'd given him what he'd paid for and she was done.

Phil half-smirked at her, pleased with the way she'd sucked him off, yet wishing that she wouldn't have acted like it was the worst thing in the world afterward. "Uhhh, we have a few more minutes," he pointed out. "You want to do anything else," he asked, a pretty dumb question, considering that she was kind of groaning in pain. He got the sense the answer was going to be ‘no’, and began zipping himself up, trying to discreetly steal one last glance at the ass that he’d nicely reddened.

She didn't even bother to answer him. She didn't really think he deserved an answer, and to her it wasn't how much time he was given with her, it was what he'd said he wanted from her. And she'd done that without complaint so she thought she was more than done. She hoisted herself up off the ground and sighed, wiping herself off from the dirty floor.

A minute or two later, the awkward silence was broken by Ryan coming down alone, without Dan. He let Phil out, and locked the door on Mara. "Dan's around the corner, hooking up another client," he told her with a grin. "I think you'll like him..... better than that perv," he said with a nod of his head, once he'd made sure Phil was gone. "He's a C.I. From the streets. You scared of that kind of guy?" he taunted her with a leer.

She wrapped her arms around herself self-consciously when Ryan came down. She pulled up her panties too, figuring that she could just take them down for the next guy if she really had to. She blinked at Ryan a few times, it was hard to see outside of the cell in the dark down here. "What...what do you mean?" she asked in confusion. Why would she be afraid of a C.I.?

Ryan just smiled at her and sat down outside the cell. "You know..." he started. "You owe me for going easy on you earlier," he reminded her. "I might have to take you to account later," he threatened. He took a sip of some cold coffee that had been laying around, sitting backwards on a plastic chair. A few minutes later, Dan came down the steps, a huge smile on his face, as it became evident what Ryan was talking about. Right behind Dan was a man who was a giant among men. He was tall and stout, at least six foot six. "So here's our little place, Lionel," Dan said, purposely smirking at Mara as she first saw the huge black man, in his late twenties. He had shiny white teeth when he grinned at her, a stark contrast to his ebony skin, and a shiny, shaved head.

Mara was about to answer Ryan when Dan came down the steps with that huge smile on her face. She looked behind him and saw the enormous C.I. that Ryan had alluded to. Mara's eyes grew huge and her mouth dropped open. Lionel was a foot taller than Mara was and he was probably three times as wide, just from muscles and bone alone. There looked to be no fat on the man. She little whimper actually escaped Mara as she imagined what the man could do to her.

Lionel knew that he intimidated women, that he was used to. He glared over at Mara, flashing her that bright smile. "Hey baby," he said, in one of the deepest baritones imaginable. "I like to negotiate direct with the girls," he explained to the two cops. Leaning against the cell, his head almost as tall as the top, he leered at Mara, the dim light casting shadows over his rippling muscles that showed from under his tight, short-sleeved shirt. "So what do you offer?" he boomed. "What's your specialty, baby?"

Mara backed away from the bars when Lionel leaned against the bars. She swallowed hard and looked past the bars at Dan, as if he could possibly help her. "I...I don't know," she murmured in complete confusion. Specialty? Mara was a real prostitute, she didn't have a specialty. Or at least not one that she knew of. It kind of freaked her out too that Lionel had a tradition of negotiating directly with the girls. A man like him couldn't get a steady woman? That meant there must be something wrong with him.

Leonel smirked at her. He had a girlfriend at home, but his appetite for sex was insatiable. He could have sex every night with his woman, hire a hooker a couple times a week, and it still wasn't enough. "That's okay, baby," he said with a low chuckle. "I'ma just take the standard," he told Dan. "A nice fuck," he said, just in case it wasn't clear the first time. "I'd like her to ride my little cock," he said, an obvious false description. "Just me and her. How much you think that's worth, honey," he asked Mara with a sly grin.

The only plus that Mara could see in having to ride Lionel was that he didn't want her to suck him off. The size he was she could just imagine that she would choke to death on his cock. She twisted her hands together nervously, her eyes wide as golf balls. She was scared out of her mind by this guy. She glanced from him to Dan again and repeated, "I don't know," Dan was her pimp, technically, so it was more up to him. She just hoped he would give her a fair price.

Leonel nodded his head confidently, knowing that this girl was going to be a good screw. He liked messing around with white girls who'd never experienced anything near as large as he was. They were always so wonderfully tight. "Here you go, man," he said to Dan, handing over three twenties, sure it would be enough. Once Dan let him in the cell, he sat on the bench, and motioned for Maar to come to him, opening his legs to make room for her. "You got a blanket, man?" he boomed at Ryan, glancing at the cement floor. A minute later, Ryan tossed a blanket in the cell, and the two pimps left the unusual couple alone.

Mara approached Leonel slowly once she was locked in the cell with him. Her heart was pounding wildly inside her chest. She knew that if Shayne had been here he wouldn't have let Dan do this. He would have found a less formidable partner, even if he was still going to force Mara to sell her body. She stood in between Leonel's legs, glancing down at the blanket and then up at him. He was pretty much going to have to talk her through this, she didn't want to step over any boundaries.

Leonel twisted his huge face into a big dark smile as he looked Mara in the eyes. Sitting down, he was still almost at eye level with her, even though she stood. "Apparently, you're not a virgin," he said in his deep voice, tugging at the garters to her panties. He slid one hand up under her sexy teddy, and felt her smooth white skin. "So why you do nervous?" He placed his hand on her chest, sensing her heart beating wildly. "Why you all pitter-pattering?"

"I've...I've..." she stammered, a little embarrassed at his assertion that she wasn't a virgin. She was a whore, obviously she wasn't a virgin. "I've never been with a black man before," she admitted hurriedly, hoping that he wouldn't be offended by her admission. It wasn't just that he was black that unnerved her, it was that he was enormous. An enormous white man would probably do the same thing to her. "And...you're huge," she added at the end, sucking her stomach in as he ran his hand up her body. She was just nervous though, she wasn't actually going to run away. The drugs probably had something to do with that.

Leonel laughed for a long time when she said it was because he was black. Obviously, he was aware of the stereotypes. Hell, he was the reason for the stereotypes. He let out one last deep guffaw before he answered her. "You know the color doesn't make it feel any different," he told her. He slowly began lifting off her sexy outfit as he spoke to her, having it almost up at her breasts. "I've fit in ladies smaller than you," he told her. "And they lived to tell about it," he added. "Hell, they even screamed and moaned while they got it," he reflected, pulling her teddy off the rest of the way.

She actually smiled when he told her about the other girls he'd slept with. That made her feel better, that he'd stuck it in smaller girls (since Mara wasn't really all that small) and they'd enjoyed it. She lifted her arms up and let him toss off the teddy. Once her full breasts were out she felt a little more confident. Mara wasn't sure why, but she was getting into this a little bit. Maybe because of the drug, maybe because of Leonel's charm. She rested her hands on his chest and ran them down to the bottom of his T-shirt, "Even the other whores?"

Leonel assisted her with removing his tight t-shirt, revealing a chest and abdomen full of dark, toned, rippling muscles. He pressed his huge chest against her, feeling her warm breasts, and began to slide the two of them off the bench and towards the floor. "The other whores?" he repeated, flashing another brilliant smile. "The whores liked it," he admitted. "But why do so say 'other whores'? I thought you weren't a whore, except for today," he reflected. "You're not a real whore. That's why I came," he explained.

She furrowed her brows at him. Dan had told him that Mara wasn't a real whore? That they were just forcing her into this, and Leonel did it anyway? She wasn't sure if that made him a worse or better man to sleep with. "Well...they keep calling me a whore. And you paid for me. So I guess that makes me a whore," she said with a little shrug as she kneeled down onto the floor in front of him. She still wore the panties, garters, and fishnets, but her breasts were flopping a little bit.

Lionel knelt right across from her on the blanket, and took one of her breasts into his massive hands. Despite her generous endowments, it didn't come close to filling his hand, as he massaged it all around. "Well, if you say you're a whore, I won't argue," he told her. He was actually looking forward to this a lot. Mara was different than most of the women he'd laid in the past. He took the other flopping breast, and began kneading it as well, touching the nipples lightly between his giant fingers. He slowly began to lie down, grabbing at Mara's wrists and positioning her above him in preparation for the main event.

"I could be something else," she offered with a little smile. When he moved her in between his legs she reached down and grabbed hold of the side of her panties. She pulled them down and wiggled her ass out of them. Then she unclipped them from the garters and slid them all the way down so they wouldn't inhibit her movement. She was actually a little excited to be sleeping with Lionel, he was so different. She straddled him, her pink pussy spread above him, though he still had his pants on.

Leonel's pants began to bulge as Mara did her little show. The way she wriggled her curvy hips out of those panties was delicious. Now she was on top of him, clothed only in those nice, tight, fishnet stockings. Reaching up, he touched lightly at her pussy, hardly able to wait to sink his enormous cock inside that warm orifice. Grasping at one of her hands, he led it to his belt buckle, looking in her eyes and wordlessly entreating her to go ahead and take down his pants. "So what else could you be for me?" he asked in a deep, suggestive tone.

Back
Top Bottom