Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

She started to undo his belt buckle, pulling it open and then getting her hands on his button and zipper. She got those undone too and then wrapped her fingers around the pants and boxers underneath and then started to pull them down, aided by him lifting his hips up. "I donno," she said, musing a little bit, "Anything you want, I guess." she chirped with a grin. She looked down once his pants and boxers were down, her eyes widening once more at the site of his manhood.

Lionel let out a short moan as she got near his manhood, lifting his hips up to allow her to remove everything. He reached up and touched his hardening, milk chocolate colored manhood. It was in perfect proportion with his hands and the rest of his oversize body. "How about if you be my sexy private dancer, baby?" he suggested, watching her eyes as she watched his manhood, no doubt a little scary to her. "Come here and give me some love," he requested, calling her down towards his face while he massaged at her hips and butt, preparing himself to slide inside her when she was ready to ride him.

"Ohhh?" she asked with a smile as she leaned down over him and gave his big lips a gentle kiss with her little ones. She murred as she tasted his lips and gave him another kiss. She moved her hips above his cock and ground her pussy against his waist a little bit. She rested her hands on his shoulders and squeezed them gently, rocking her hips back to slide his cock up and down her slit. "I think I like private dancer,"

Lionel was glad she liked the private dancer idea. Even though this was likely to be the only time they'd be together, he already thought Mara was a fun girl. He kissed her back, almost enveloping her pink lips completely with his brown ones. His trunk-like waist bucked up a little as he felt her pussy, but not on his cock like he craved it. Then, he felt her warm, moist slit nuzzling up against his cock, and let out a short groan, begging for her pussy. "You're doing some good dancing so far," he told her with a grin, reaching up and running his big hand through her dark hair. "I think you're making me want some more."

Mara pretty much figured this experience would be similar to her experience with Dan. She rocked her hips back again and sat up a little more, finally getting his cock to lodge right at her opening. She pushed down a little and winced, feeling his head stretch her. "Ohhh...you're definitely the biggest I've ever had," she groaned as she pushed herself down further, feeling him slide deeper inside of her, but slowly. "I think I like it," she purred, lifting her body back up to do a little bouncing just with the first couple of inches.

Lionel was barely inside her at all, and yet he could feel himself stretching her out in all directions. Looking down along his chiseled body, he saw that there was still so much more of his length to press into her tight pussy. Her little moans and purrs were music to his ears, causing him to groan as he pressed onward. "You haven't had anything yet," he promised when she told him he was big. As she bounced on him, he felt a lot of friction there, as the walls of her little love hole clung to his huge, smooth cock. "Why don't you take the rest of me in, and see how much that blows your mind," he challenged her.

She laughed a little when he told her she hadn't had anything yet. It was true, what she had in her was probably half of what Phil's dick had been, and yet Lionel's was a hundred miles ahead of anything Phil could ever hope to be. She gripped his shoulders tightly and pushed herself down firmly, feeling at least four more inches slide into her. She let out a loud impassioned moan, her pussy clenching to him tightly. "My god," she groaned, still having to push her down even further.

"You like that?" he moaned into her ear, leaning up and nibbling at the lobe. "Have you ever had that nice, warm pussy filled up so much?" he groaned, knowing the answer already. She was more or less ideal for him sexually. She wasn't a pixie that he might actually injure, yet she was adequately tight to blow his mind. Sliding his hands around her, he clenched at her ass, pulling it home towards him, begging to sink himself the rest of the way inside her clenching love tunnel, even though there was a finite amount of room left in there.

She shook her head and kissed at his neck and jawline almost lovingly. "Not even close," she murmured, letting out another deep moan as he grabbed her hips and helped drive himself further into her. There was only about an inch or two left to sink inside of her at that point, but she wasn't sure if she could do it. "I think you're almost at my breaking point," she admitted a little sheepishly, bouncing a little to try to shove herself down even more. Surprisingly, it worked, and she finally felt her pussy hit his base.

Lionel was just as surprised that she was able to accommodate his full length. "You've got a full size pussy there, baby," he moaned as it clenched at his entire thick length. He pressed his nose and lips against her scalp, inhaling her girlish scent as she bounced up and down on him, still grabbing at her soft bottom. Now, he used that grip to push her down deeper on him each time as she rocked up and down. Closing his eyes, he groaned, close to the point of ejecting his giant-size load of juices into Mara's warm body. His whole body was shaking and dizzy as her body tantalized his perfectly.

Surprisingly, Mara wasn't thinking at all about what Lionel was going to do with his cum. Instead she was thinking about the powerful orgasm that was growing inside of her as she bounced up and down his incredible length. She moaned and gasped for what seemed like a beautifully long time until her pussy finally clenched him in a deathgrip. She squeezed his shoulders and nearly screamed her pleasure, her orgasm exploding down him.

Lionel was used to making women scream and moan in incredible, heightened pleasure, but it never got old. He saw the arousal building and building, clouding her gaze until it washed over her. Every fiber of her love tunnel was stretched to the limit by his monstrous manhood, all those nerves sending signal of pleasure to her brain. Mara's orgasm was long and powerful, and he felt its effects too, clinging tightly at his cock, and milking his copious seed from him. He filled her up with a ridiculously excessive amount of his love juices as he clenched at her flesh, digging his short nails into her red ass.

Mara would have never expected to sleep with a black man, and especially not under these circumstances. But sometimes what 'they' say is right, and she wasn't sure that she was ever going to be satisfied by a white man again. At least not one like Phil or Shayne, though Dan could probably still really get her going. Mara noticed him cumming inside of her, but this time it didn't bother her. Her mind was elsewhere. She lifted herself up and off of him and plopped down next to him, breathing hard. She leaned over and grabbed at her panties, expecting to just put them back on and be done.

Lionel's orgasms were generally powerful, and this was no exception. It was even a little better than usual for him. And a powerful orgasm took a lot out of him, even being a robust man. So he laid there on the blanket for a minute or two, eyes closed, collecting himself, chest heaving slowly up and down. When he opened his eyes, he saw his naked partner grabbing at her panties. Leaning over, he put one large, dark arm around Mara's shoulders, and gently halted her other hand by grabbing at the wrist that was going for her panties. "Nuh-uh," he expressed in a deep grunt. "I never stop at just one," he explained. "It's only going to take me five minutes to get ready for a second fuck," he told her. "Until then, get up on top of me. I'm gonna eat me some pussy."

Lionel might be able to go more than once after only five minutes, but Mara wasn't so sure. With someone like Shayne, definitely, but after the power house that Lionel had been (and was sure to be again), she didn't know if she could handle it. Although, she had handled eight orgasms in a row from the toys the day before. This actually might be easier, and better, than she thought. She dropped her panties and let him tug her back on top of him. She straddled him and then crawled up to his face, her dripping pussy right over his mouth.

Her pussy was drenched from the orgasm that Lionel had caused to explode in her moments ago. Yet, accurately described as a sex addict, he loved each and every sexual act that existed. In fact, occasionally, he was even lucky enough to still discover a new one that he’d never known about. But with Mara, he was delighted enough with the old standbys. Feeling his big cock soften a little bit, he focused his attention now on her pussy, taking a deep breath and inhaling some of her phermones. He parted his thick brown lips and let his strong tongue start lapping at her womanly slit, licking up and down its length until her moisture was smoothed out evenly, now mixed a little with his warm saliva. “That’s it, come on down to my mouth, baby,” he encouraged her. “I’m planning to rock your world again.”

Mara loved having her pussy licked, who wouldn't? Just like men loved having their dicks sucked, women loved having their pussies licked. She groaned when his big thick tongue lapped up her slit, spreading out all of her moisture. She squirmed a little bit and leaned herself back, one hand on either side of his torso and pressed herself up closer to his face. She didn't think that being whored out would result in her getting direct pleasure, something that only made her feel good, but she wasn't going to knock it.

Lionel eagerly licked up her pussy juices. Being a sex addict, there was almost no sexual activity that he didn't get pleasure from, even one that seemed one-sided, like pussy licking. As she groaned and pressed up against him some, he swallowed down whatever of her moisture trickled inside his mouth, and rolled up his big tongue, sliding it around her clit and pushing it in and out, treating her swollen clit much like a clenching pussy would a throbbing cock. Sliding his tongue onto her hole again, he grunted at her in his deep baritone. "Fuck me, bitch. Slide your cunt down on my tongue, baby."

She let out a long and loud moan when he used his tongue to clench on to her clit. That was absolutely superb. Her clit was swollen and blood rich, soaking it all of the pleasure he was giving it. When he demanded that she fuck his mouth she gladly obliged, lifting her hips and grinding into his mouth. She slid her cunt up and down his tongue and continued to moan, her pussy clenching at nothing while her clit throbbed in pleasure. She was close to cumming again already.

Lionel moaned as she face-fucked him, closing his eyes as her soaked pussy rubbed all over his big face. He allowed his tongue to dive as deep inside her love hole as possible, letting it be clenched at a little by her spasming muscles. Then, as quickly as it was jammed it, he removed it. He felt his cock getting fully hardened again and was ready for another rough bout with her, so he was ready to get Mara off. He licked fiercely at the sensitive areas around her opening, and then began dragging his tongue wildly over her throbbing clit again. "Cum, bitch," he moaned, slapping her on her fleshy side. "Cum on my faccccce."

"Mmmm, yeahhhhh!" she growled when he slapped her side and demanded that she cum. Mara ground against his tongue even harder, his tongue pressing down on her clit firmly. She squeezed her eyes shut and sucked in a deep breath. She gave him one more violent buck and then her cum spewed forth from her lovehole, a loud and desperate moan screaming forth from her.

Lionel could feel the pressure of the weight of her entire body pushing through her tiny clit, pressing down on his tongue and by extension, face. He lapped up all her juices, but as soon as she was done her orgasm, he felt his cock needing to spring into action. He flipped her off him as if she was the weight of a feather, and leapt to his feet, towering ominously over her. He reached down and yanked her to her feet by her hair, shoving her towards the cell bars before her pussy even had a chance to relax. "Grab those bars and bend over for me, slut," he growled, a big white smile on his face. "I want to see that cunt spread wide for me so I can plough it, baby."

It seemed that the roofie Dan had given her took awhile to really set in for Mara. She'd felt weird immediately, but now she was completely lost in sex and pleasure. She couldn't get enough. She yelped softly when Lionel yanked her up by her hair but she grabbed hold of the bars and bent over, opening her legs and spreading her completely soaked pussy to him. Her clit was still throbbing and her pussy was buzzing. Him fucking her again so soon might actually hurt a little, but she was so gone that she didn't care.

Lionel didn't wait another moment, even though it had only been a matter of seconds since her last orgasm. He figured she was already stretched out from riding him, and bending over would give him even more room. So he grabbed her hips and starting grunting, beginning the daunting task of sinking his monster-sized cock into her normal sized love hole. In a few moments, he was halfway sheathed, pushing in and out and trying to burrow ever deeper.

She still cried out when Lionel shoved himself inside of her. She was stretched by riding him but she wasn't permanently stretched and her muscles still reacted to the pressure his enormous cock provided. She gripped the bars tightly and groaned, her muscles tightening on him and trying to milk him though they didn't have much room to move.

Back
Top Bottom