Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

She groaned when she was flung back into the cell, hitting the floor hard. She coughed and tried to stand up, but was slapped again and fell back to the floor. Her neck twisted to the side painfully and she left it there for a moment before she righted it. "Go ahead," she growled to the Chief, not caring one wink that he was the Chief of police. "Hit me hard enough and I won't even be able to feel what you do to me," she growled, as if she welcomed it.

The Chief didn't like being ordered around, so he didn't hit her. He just approached her menacingly, and got her almost cornered. "Do one of you guys have your cuffs handy?" he growled. An instant later, Dan's cuffs were in his hands. "How about if I tie you up so you can get fucked silly by all of us?" he growled as he kept cornering her, holding the cuffs out.

Despite the growing fear inside of her, Mara kept her external cool. She shrugged and held her wrists out, "Go ahead. Cuff me. You're not going to be the first to fuck me today. Why should I care what you do to me? The more you hurt me, the less I'm going to be able to do what they," she nodded her head towards Dan and Ryan, "want for other men." she was actually feeling pretty ballsy.

The Chief did listen to her this time. He wasn't going to be talked out of cuffing her. He cuffed one wrist, and then cuffed the other part of the device to the ceiling, which was also made of metal bars. "You ever had your leg tied up in the air while you were fucked?" he taunted.

Her body was lilting in the air now, her one arm chained up and the other dangling down. She winced, her shoulder feeling like it was going to be pulled out of it's socket. Instead of answering the Chief's question she spat in his face and glared at him. She was already in deep with him, she didn't think there was much deeper she could go. She was already going to get the worst from him.

Ryan, anticipating the Chief's sordid demands, had grabbed a line of rope, and tossed it to the Chief while he stared down Mara, waiting for the answer she wasn't going to give. He caught the rope, but then was stunned when she spat in his face. He wiped the saliva off in disgust, and leaned his foot back, kicking her right in the crotch with his standard issue boot. It didn't have the same effect as kicking a man there, but it was the only thing he could think of that was worse than what he was already going to do to her. "Want to spit on me again, bitch?" he spewed.

She groaned when the Chief kicked her in the crotch. It hurt, but she got through it. She coughed again and squirmed but more and more it felt like her arm was going to wrench out of it's socket. Still, she wasn't going to give up until she was in so much pain that she could barely stand to be alive. So she took a deep breath and spat at him again.

The Chief laughed the second time she spat at him. After all, he already had saliva on his face, so how much worse could it be? He wiped it off again, and took of his belt this time. "You're going to get strung up and screwed either way," he sneered. "The question is just how much punishment you want first." He began flailing at her with his belt, hitting at her neck, breasts, and stomach,snapping each time it stung her soft skin. "You like that? You want some more?" he shouted as the other two looked on.

Mara winced heavily when he began to flog her with his belt. It was real leather and it stung a lot. She whimpered and squeezed her eyes shut, hoping that if she didn't see the blows coming they wouldn't be as bad. Unfortunately that was not the case, and it hurt even more when he would hit her in soft places like her neck and stomach. She was weakened by his assault with the belt. "No," she murmured.

"Well, it's too late," he shouted, walking around her and making sure he got some good hits in on her back, ass, and rear of her meaty thighs. After reddening those sufficiently, he took her by surprise from behind and swung the belt down between her legs, cracking it up at the end, so the tip cracked against her pussy. "That'll get your cunt nice and warmed up for what's coming," he growled. "Lift up her leg," he ordered Ryan.

Mara flailed and cried out louder when he whipped her back and then cracked it on her pussy. "No!" she shrieked when Ryan went after her leg. "I'm sorry!" she screeched, her will breaking as the men had known it would. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" she blubbered, shaking her head and whimpering. Her will to fight them was gone and all she wanted was the mercy she probably wasn't going to get.

The Chief laughed as Mara's will finally broke. It was only a matter of time, of course. It just took a little longer than he'd thought. He tied a tight knot around Mara's ankle, and then tossed the rope through the bars above, pulling down on it like a pulley, lifting Mara's leg up in the air. "How high should it go, slut?" he taunted, yanking her ankle as high as her other knee. "Waist high? Tit-high? Ear high?" He then turned to Ryan. "She's sweating like a pig. Get me some ice cubes to cool her down."

Mara shrieked in pain when Ryan roughly yanked her leg up. She was flexible, but Ryan wasn't being gentle about it. She whimpered and flailed a little until she realized that flailing only made it hurt more. And the Chief was right, she was sweating horribly. That was what happened when she felt a lot of pain. She knew the ice cubes weren't going to make her feel any better though, they would just change her temperature.

Chief O'Connor pulled the rope until her leg was waist high, and then tied it, forcing her leg to remain suspended. He took advantage of her exposed position to stick his finger unceremoniously into her pussy and poke around in there. "Seems like it could fit a dick or two," he joked coarsely. He took an ice cube from Ryan and melted it a little in his hand, so it was covered with icy water. He rubbed it all over Mara's stomach and down toward her bruised womanhood, before shoving it inside and holding it there, a stark contrast to her heated up body.

Mara gritted her teeth when the chief tied her leg up waist high. It was painful, especially now that her hip socket was being strained by her leg being up so high. She winced when he shoved his finger inside of her, but that didn't really cause her to feel anything good or bad. It was when he moved the ice around her stomach and then shoved it inside of her that she almost went insane. She shrieked and her body bucked and flailed to no avail.

All three men watched, enraptured by her flailing at the ice. He let his hand slide away and allowed the piece of ice to slide out, albeit much smaller. Grinning, he slid the melting cube up her stomach, in a circle around her nipple, and then up her chest. He took it in hand, and jammed the cube that had just been in her love hole inside her warm mouth. Holding his hand over her mouth to keep it in, he started unbuckling his pants. "Ready for some cock, my five-dollar whore?" he laughed.

She felt only a little bit of relief when he let the ice drop out of her pussy because he immediately slid it up her stomach and then her nipple, hardening it against her will. Then it was shoved in her mouth and when she tried to spit it out the Chief pressed his hand against her mouth and forced her to allow it to melt in her mouth. She glanced down at his pants as he unbuckled them and shook her head nervously. She knew he was going to be mean to her in his fucking.

Once he was confident the ice had melted, the Chief took his hand off her mouth, and let his pants settle near his knees. He pressed up on her leg and guided it even farther in the air, against the will of her hip socket, and pressed his cock against her slit. "Maybe I should have the guys beat you while I fuck you," he threatened cruelly. "Would you like that?" he taunted, playing with a strand of her hair as he started to force his length inside her.

She whined when he lifted her leg higher, hearing her hip socket crack as it was twisted the wrong way. She sucked in a deep breath and whimpered when he pressed his cock to her slit. She sobbed softly and blinked her tears away as best she could. "No," she whimpered to him and shook her head, though she was pretty sure that he was going to let them do it anyway.

"Do it," he yelled at Ryan, pointing to his belt. "Beat her ass while I pound her cunt," he ordered, grabbing at Mara's hips and slamming himself inside the girl. Ryan, meanwhile, started raining blows on her abused ass, slapping left and right, barely giving the skin a moment to stop quivering. "Hmmm," the Chief groaned as he felt her warm insides. "You might have been worth the twenty bucks after all."

Mara cried out when Ryan started to slap her ass. Her pussy was stuffed by the Chief, who obviously wasn't as big as Lionel but he was pretty large. Her pussy was responding to him even though he was pounding in and out of her roughly. Her pussy squeezed his cock but she continued to whine and cry from all the pain she felt. Her arm hurt from suspending her in the air, her leg was twisted and pained, and her ass was buzzing with soreness.

Ryan kept beating her ass with the belt, but started to go a little slower, out of a little compassion for her raw skin, and due in no small part to his arm tiring, also.
It was an odd position for O'Connor, standing up and sliding in and out of Mara's splayed legs, but he kept going. "Are you going to orgasm for me, slut?" he asked with a laugh as he started panting. "I'll give you another five bucks," he taunted, slapping with his hand at the side of her thigh as he sunk himself all the way in.

Mara wanted to be able to say that she wasn't going to orgasm for him, but her body was telling her differently. She'd always loved sex, but her stint here with these guys was turning her into a real sex addict. She wasn't sure that she could go a couple of days without needing to be fucked or at least masturbate after all the orgasming she'd done here with them. She shook her head a little and sobbed, "No," but she knew she was lying. When he slapped the inside of her thigh she moaned, her pussy clenching on to him desperately.

"You're in fucking denial," he shouted at her as he kept pressing in and out. He grabbed at her hair and pulled her head violently to the side, staring into her pained eyes. "Pull her leg up more so I can sink in her deeper and make sure she cums," he groaned. When Ryan obeyed, her toes were now almost up to her shoulder. He slid up closer to her, his cock in even deeper, and began stroking her clit with his finger. "Look in my eyes while you orgasm," he demanded. "And tell me that I made you cum, whore."

She yelped and cried when Ryan hoisted her leg up even higher. Much more stress on her leg and they actually might strain it. She whimpered and shook her head again when the Chief began to stroke her swollen clit. She choked up and sobbed more, her tears streaming down her face as she was forced into his eyes. The harder he pumped into her, the longer he pressed against her g-spot, the less she could hold it back. And soon she was moaning desperately and her pussy was milking him while she came on him, her eyes hooding as she had to stare at the chief.

Back
Top Bottom