Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

"Eating you out." He said as he thrust-ed his tongue inside of her wiggling it around. He brought his hand around to play with her Clit while he lapped at her.

Madeleine gasped, Her nails raking at the wall as he wiggled his tongue inside of her. She gasped out and closed her eyes, a soft moan leaving her.

He went faster and harder as he pinched her clit. He was going to make her cum before he did anything else with her. "How do you like it?" He asked as he pulled her lips apart with his teeth.

A gasp left her and she run her fingers down the wall, leaving marks with her nails. "Ah.. s-so..." She couldn't even speak. She placed her head on the wall and gasped for breath. Her legs were trembling.

"Cum for your brother." He grinned as he pressed his mouth against her sex his tongue pushing deeper. He wanted her to cum. For her to feel her very first orgasm.

She gasped, that sounded so.. so wrong! She shuddered and gasped, pressing her overheating body against the cool wall. She moaned loudly, and.. well, came. She whimpered as she pressed herself against the wall, panting.

He smiled as he lapped down her juices. "Mmm, Such a sweet honey like taste." He grinned. Sliding her down his body now so she was eye' level with him. "Well How was it?"

She was so out of breath and hot she merely laid on his chest, blinking and panting like mad. Her face was bright red as she looked up at him, "Oh my lord.." She muttered, resting her forehead on him, panting still.

He smiled. "I see you did enjoy it." He said with a grin as he stroked her backed gently. "Takes a lot out of you for your first time."

She was gasping, he was being so gentle with her. Her face was painted red with embarrassment. "Yeah.." She agreed, breathing deeply, keeping her head on his chest gently.

He looked at her and chuckled. "Alright." He grinned and stroked her side's now. "You just wont get the full course yet." He said with a grin.

She blinked and cocked her head to the side, "Full course?" She asked, looking up at his face, as he pet her sides with his warm, rough calloused hands..

He chuckled. "I mean the fucking part." He said. "You are surely inexperienced. "He said with a chuckle. "Don't worry Im sure you know that the first time will hurt." He said.

She nodded at him, blushing and keeping her eyes down. "Yes.. I know that." She said, her heart beat finally calming back down, her skin cooling off.

He looked at her. " Well rest up." He said as he kissed her cheek. "After all you will soon enough lose your virginity." He said and ran his fingers through her hair.

Her eyes were wide when he said that, "To you?" She asked, leaning into his hand as he ran his fingers through her long locks, a blush still painted on her face.

He looked at her and smirked as he trailed his fingers through her hair. "Well, Who else?" He asked as he laid their with her on top of him. "After all you did say you wanted to fuck me right?" He asked.

Madeleine bit her lip, "Yes.. I did say that, didn't I?" She blushed, she knew it was going to hurt, so she was scared. Twiddling her fingers, she rolled off of his body, laying on her back next to him, peering up into his eyes.

He looked back into her eye's. "Yes you did say that." He said as he put a hand on her cheek. "Now you won't go back on it will you?" He asked.

She cradled her head into his hand, leaning on hit and closing her eyes. "No, I wont.. does this mean you want me though?" She asked, raising a gentle brow. "Perhaps.. you trust me more now?"

"We will see when I come back alright." He said as he stroked her head gently. "I've got to take a shower before I go." He said.

She looked down his body, he was still exposed, her pants and boxers around his ankles.. a blush touched her. 'Y-yeah.. go shower." She said, with a giggle. "I'll take mine while you're gone.."

He looked at her and smiled. "Don't worry, I will sleep nude for you." He said as he got out of his cloths and then headed out towards the bathroom. He could tease his sister so much and she would be sex crazy.

Madeleine watched him get up and leave and rolled onto her stomach on the bed. "Holy crap.. did we just..." She asked herself, her face bright red. She slipped from the tiny dress she had been wearing and laid there, closing her eyes.

He started the shower and got in. It was refreshing and all he could do was smirk at the thought of what he had done with Madeleine. It was exotic and felt rather good. And since she was inexperienced he would have lot's of fun breaking her in.

Back
Top Bottom